I had no other choice Jacob B...

By Fanglover201202

We are breaking the rules by sending you this. She was afraid that you will get in trouble, and she wishes yo... More

Chapter 1 Hate This.
Chapter 2. Breaking The News.
Chapter 3 My Personal Hell.
Chapter: 4 Meeting Her.
Chapter 5 Life Is Not Fair.
Chapter 6 Visitors
Chapter 7 Seeing Red
Chapter: 8 complications
Chapter 9 paralysis /The treaty
Chapter 10 Can I let go of Him?
Book 2 Chapter :1 Burning
Book 2 Chapter 3 Adapting
Book2 Chapter 4 Sparks
Book 2 Chapter 5 All Eyes On Us

Book 2 Chapter 2 Reborn Again

12 0 0
By Fanglover201202

🐺Jacob's pov 🐺

🔥Reborn Again 🔥

Minutes before I was face-to-face with Renesmee.
My mind was unbearably clear - sharpened by the fierce pain - and I saw the answer almost as soon as I could form the questions.
Downstairs, someone was watching a ball game. The Mariners were winning by two runs.

I listened for more, but there was nothing but the game. Baseball was not interesting enough to distract me from the pain, so I listened to Renesmee's breathing again, counting the seconds.
Twenty-one thousand, nine hundred seventeen and a half seconds later, the pain changed.

The house got super quiet.
I had stopped my mental screaming.
Aunty Alice's eyes search uncontrollably. For possible futures.

I gasp for air my lungs hurt. My wrists were free, though, and my ankles. The fire was completely extinguished there.

I didn't realize that I got out of bed.
Are gaze connect. She moves back a few steps I don't blame her.
Right now I didn't trust myself either
Emmett jumped in between us.
Uncle Emmett, "It's ok he won't hurt me."
"He's still Jacob just a little bit different."

I stayed in my place and did not need the air, but I liked it. In it,

I could taste the room around me - taste the lovely dust motes, the mix of the stagnant air mingling with the flow of slightly cooler air from the open door. Taste a faint hint of something warm and desirable, something that should be moist, but wasn't...

That smell made my throat burn dryly, a faint echo of the venom burn,
I realized that the smell that burns my throat is Renesmee. I never pay attention to her sweet candy smell.

I caught a glimpse of my reflection.

🍎Renesmee POV.🍎

Jacob's tan transform into a paler tone since his wolf traits were still strong, at this Carlisle thought that it will take some time, but in the end, he'll be the best werewolf/vampire, gaining his alabaster color.
High cheekbones, long dark eyelashes, hair soft with a nice color that shines even in the darkness, and, last but not least- the body of a god.

To Be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.5K 67
Book 3 of the Regal Eclipse Series This book contains spoilers for Book 1 - Alpha King's Missing Mate and Book 2 - The Alpha King's Slave After wi...
56.7K 1.1K 23
she was to be the queen, he was to be the all star captain. but when royalty meets reality, will both their paths lead to each other? Β©riss1020
4.2M 127K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
15.2K 1K 18
Everyone knows about Karan Johar's latest ploy to get out of bankruptcy - hire a bunch of youngster actors, take them across America where they dance...