Wot In The Harri Potter?

By MalfoyInDaClub

What if Harry Potter actually had an okay relationship with his cousin, accepted Draco Malfoy's hand of frien... More

Intro
1 - The Cousin
2 - The Captor
3 - The Mood
4 - The Friend
5 - The Bully
6 - The Blood Traitor
7 - The Pervert
8 - The Ford Anglia
9 - The Snake
10 - The Imposters
11 - The Hero
12 - The Wannabe Pin-up
13 - The Twin
14 - The Goblet of Fiyah
15 - The Desperado
16 - The Yule Ball
17 - The Kiss
18 - The Freckle
19 - The Mistake
20 - The Treasure
21 - The Ex-Girlfriend
22 - The Visitor
23 - The Spare
24 - The Worst Headteacher Ever
25 - The Threat
26 - The Dementor
27 - The Bracelet
28 - The Spice Girl
29 - The Morning After
30 - The Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
31 - The Umbitch
32 - The Hand
33 - The Hog's Head
34 - The Best Christmas Ever
35 - The Heartbreaker
36 - The Reliable House-Elf
37 - The Death
38 - The Joke Shop
39 - The Book
41 - The Thief
42 - The Best He's Ever Had
43 - The Rescue
44 - The First To Die At The Beginning
45 - The Matchmaker
46 - The Birthday Treat
47 - The Wedding - part one
48 - The Wedding - part two
49 - The Great Adventure
50 - The Manor
51 - The Heirloom
52 - The Odd Couple
53 - The Wrong Franchise
54 - The Sailor's Kiss
55 - The Sleepyhead
56 - The Awesome Super Hero Plan
END OF PART ONE
1 - Scarlett
2 - Revelation
3 - Funeral
4 - Beautiful
5 - Porridge
6 - Return
7 - Draco
8 - Fiancee
9 - Veganism
10 - Surprise!
11 - Daddy

40 - The Enemy with Benefits

639 14 39
By MalfoyInDaClub

A/N: this chapter contains a sexually explicit scene

*****

It's so cold in Hogsmeade that I wish I hadn't bothered agreeing to go there with Ron and Hermione who just bicker the whole time anyway.

As soon as we enter the Three Broomsticks for a warm Butterbeer, I thankfully make my excuses and zip off to the ladies, leaving Ron and Hermione arguing about kissing or some shit.

When I walk in and discover Draco loitering by the sinks, I think at first that I've accidently entered the men's room.

But then a chain flushes and Katie Bell walks out of a cubicle who too looks at Draco in surprise.

"Draco, what the hell are you doing in the ladies?" I ask.

He has gone pale as a ghost, the panic in his eyes rife as looks from me to a pissed off looking Katie.

"Dude, get out," she orders, pointing to the door. "You can't come in here and perve at us!"

With a movement so swift, I almost miss it, he flicks his wand and Katie goes straight into a trance like state.

"Draco!" I splutter. "What the fuck did you do?"

But Draco doesn't even acknowledge me, instead he strides up to her and thrusts a package into her outstretched hand.

"Give this to Dumbledore," he instructs. "And you never saw me."

He wheels around and strides towards me, grabbing my arm and pulling me roughly out of the ladies with him.

"If anyone asks," he mutters in my ear as we go out into the busy bar, "you and I were having sex in there."

"We were not!" I say, completely affronted at the suggestion.

"I know we weren't but I need an alibi in case anyone saw me go in there."

"Hang on- if I'm going to agree to sully my reputation for you, then you need to tell me exactly what just happened in there! What did you do to Katie? And what was in that parcel for Dumbledore?"

"Not here," Draco hisses, and he pulls me back out into the cold snowy weather.

I didn't get a piss and I didn't get a warm Butterbeer. What a crap trip this is turning out to be.

He doesn't tell me anything until we're halfway back to the castle and there is not another soul around.

"I Imperiused her."

"What the hell?" I say, smacking his arm. "That's completely illegal! Do you want to end up in Azkaban like your dad?!"

"Keep your voice down!" He hisses. "You don't understand, I had to do it. I didn't have a choice."

I blink up at him, confused. "But- but why? I don't understand Draco, who is making you do this?"

He looks at me pointedly as though trying to tell me through mindspeak.

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I can work this one out...

"Is it Snape?"

I mean, he did used to be a Death Eater, and I don't entirely trust that the creep still isn't one.

Draco just rolls his eyes, however. "Oh forget it, Potter. Come on, we need to get back to the castle before-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Well, that didn't sound too good.

******

I storm into Draco's room without knocking.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT OUT THERE?!"

I was incensed with rage. Upon Katie's scream, Draco legged it back to the castle whilst I stayed to try and help.

It turns out Draco had given her a cursed necklace which would have killed her if she'd touched it properly. And he had wanted her to deliver it to our headteacher?!

He jumps up from his bed where he had been sat sitting pensively. It is almost like he was expecting me.

"Is she- is she dead?" He asks, his face crumpling and his voice breaking.

I have never seen him look so scared and vulnerable, not even during the time we'd had detention in the Forbidden Forest.

And I don't hesitate to reassure him, shaking my head at once. "No, she's fine. But Draco - did you know what was in that package?"

He nods, and I am horrified to see tears spill from his eyes. I cross the room to him at once and wrap my arms around him. He holds me tightly against him, clutching fistfuls of my cloak in his fingers as his body wracks through his sobs.

I don't know what to do other than stand here and hold him. And I feel a flicker of panic because I'm worried he's never going to stop crying and I don't know what to say to comfort him.

In the end, he lifts his head, and straightens up.

"Fuck," he mutters, letting go of me to wipe a hand over his tear stained face.

He doesn't meet my eyes and turns away from me. I can sense his shame at having broken down in front of me, but I don't want him to feel that way.

"Draco," I say quietly and carefully. "Please tell me what the hell is going on. If it isn't Snape, then who is it?"

The thing is, I think I already know, deep down. But I don't want it to be true, I don't want to think that they could do that to Draco.

He looks back at me, shaking his head.

"You know what is going on."

He begins to unbutton his shirt and removes it clean off his body as I just stand there looking at him in stunned silence.

"Look at it," he says when I refuse to glance down. "For fuck's sake, Potter, quit pretending you don't know what this is all about!"

He grabs my chin, his fingers digging painfully into my flesh as he yanks my head down and forces me to look at the illustrated skull on his left arm.

My vision blurs, but I don't cry - I won't cry.

"This is all because of you and your fucking Gryffindor pals," he seethes angrily, "this happened because you decided to screw up my father's plans!"

"He was going to kill me!"

Draco angrily lets me go, looking at me with such loathing. "All you had to do was hand him the fucking prophecy! That was all! Nothing else! He would have let you go!"

"You don't seriously believe that?" I scoff. "Your aunt literally killed my godfather - her own cousin! You think they were going to take the prophecy and then wave us on our merry way?!"

Draco cannot seem to answer that, he is angry again and I can see the literal pulse of a muscle along his jawline as he glares at me, sending waves of hatred through just one look.

"Because of you," he snarls, "I've got to murder our headteacher, or else he kills me and my mother."

"That is not because of me, it is because of Voldemort!"

He fliches when I say the name, and for a moment I think he is going to strike out and hit me.

"You dare speak his name," Draco growls dangerously, taking a step towards me as he points a finger in my face.

"Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldemort, VOLDE-"

I am cut off by his lips pressing against mine, and for a dizzying moment, I am too shocked to respond.

My heart flutters maddeningly as his insistent mouth tries to prise mine open, his frustration showing as he roughly grabs the back of my head, desperate to force the kiss.

And then I stop resisting, because I know my body is demanding this as much as he is demanding me.

A groan sounds deep in his chest as my tongue slides against his, the arousing noise causing my blood to rush immediately south.

My hands are everywhere, exploring his bare torso, fingers grazing over the contors of his body, digging ardently in his back, desperately wanting more of him.

His own hands claw at my robes, ripping them from my body at impressive speed. But not fast enough.

We stumble across his room and fall down on his bed, a tangle of limbs and furious beating hearts.

The feel of his weight pressing down on top of me drives me insane. I am utterly breathless with want for him, and when he drags his mouth away from mine to begin a path of bruising kisses along my throat, I gasp out in pleasure, tangling my fingers in his hair as my head rolls back into his mattress.

"Fuck," he moans as he hums against my skin, causing tingles of pleasure to cascade over me. "I want you, I need you."

His words nearly topple me over the edge, as I arch my body up against him, trying to minimize the space between us. I need every part of him on every part of me.

"Please," I beg hoarsely, the only word I manage to articulate - for all the blood rushing around my head making me think of nothing but him.

He needs no more encouragement, and, straddling me, he looks down at me with hungry eyes and begins to tear off my remaining clothes until I am lying beneath him in nothing but my underwear.

I reach up and grapple my fingers at his belt, desperately hungry to get to him, to see him and feel him. However my shaking fingers fumble too clumsily, and Draco takes over, maneuvering himself over me so he can kick off his trousers himself.

Greedy for him, I press my palm against his boxer shorts where he is straining inside. He grunts and bucks at my touch, the heat emanating from his body making him feel on fire.

I watch in wonderment as his eyes roll up on his head when I take him out and wrap my fingers around him. I am holding Draco's dick and it feels so fucking good.

With him still in my hand, he grabs the cup of my bra and rips it down, exposing my left breast. He leans down and takes my nipple in his mouth, rolling the tip of his tongue over it, making me whimper as tiny thrills cascade across my body.

I know if I don't have him now, I will literally scream the castle down. I grip him more firmly, my hand making urgent pumping movements which makes him shudder and jerk above me, groaning against my breast.

"Fuck me," I beg him, wriggling madly beneath him, knowing I'm so wet for him that I need no extra foreplay.

But his hand finds my thong anyway, sliding a finger below the hem and finding this out for himself.

"Fuck, you're so wet," he growls hoarsely, lifting his face from my chest to gaze down at me.

His eyes are so dark with passion, I almost come against his hand. I cannot believe how close I am already, the burning sensation in my core ready to rip in pleasure.

"Do I need anything?" He murmurs. "A condom?"

I shake my head, silently thanking Merlin that I am still on the pill.

Draco's eyes darken even further, and he removes his finger, yanking my thong aside.

We both moan as he slides into me, slowly at first, our bodies bucking and shuddering against each other as we take pleasure in this new sensation.

And when he is all the way inside, he kisses me again, deep and yearning and desperate. And then he begins to thrust, finding a rhythm which only increases by the second.

The sound of our mutual moans and ragged breathing fills the room as our joined bodies move frantically together, desperately chasing the ultimate feeling of ecstasy. I never want this to end. The pleasure is almost addictive - he is addictive.

He flips me over so that I'm now on top, not realising I'm still haphazardly wearing my bra until he rips it clean off in one sudden movement.

The cold air hits my chest creating even more pleasure, and I sigh in delight as he leans up and catches my right breast in his mouth, his teeth gently grazing my nipple sending a cascade of ripples down my spine.

And as he thrusts up inside of me, his arms holding me firmly in place, I finally get that sweet release, my insides feeling as if they are ripping in two from the overwhelming pleasure cascading throughout my shaking body.

As I ride out the waves, I expect it to be over, ready to flop down on his body.

But he isn't finished yet, and I find myself being flipped over once again, panting on all fours as Draco positions himself behind me.

I cry out as he enters me from behind, my toes automatically curling at this change of sensation, soft whimpers falling from my lips for I don't think I can take this anymore.

"My turn now," he growls, his fingers digging into my hips as he continues to take me roughly from behind.

I can barely hold myself up, and so I am grateful when he grabs my arms and coaxes me up against his chest, clamping an arm around my middle to steady me.

"I'm nearly there," he says hoarsely in my ear as his thrusts get harder and his low groans get louder.

At last his body tautens, profanities spilling from his lips and straight into my ear as he grips me to him so tight.

"Fuck- Harri... fuck."

He gasps deeply and heavily against my ear until all that is left is the sound of our frenzied heartbeats. I feel him wilt inside of me, but he doesn't immediately let me go, holding me firmly against him, my back pressed up flush against his still heaving chest.

Moving his mouth from my ear, he peppers sweet kisses down my neck and along my collarbone, the sensation of his lips against my skin pleasant in the aftermath. Slowly, I feel him flop out of me, and still he doesn't let me go.

As slowly we begin to catch our breath, I glance down at the arm still clamping me to him, my eyes blurring at the sight of the Dark Mark etched into his skin.

The sign of the enemy.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 17.3K 68
What if Harry had been born a girl? What if she was raised by her Godfather and Remus instead? Would the wizarding world be any different? Read as Ha...
28.9K 329 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
211K 5.9K 69
"I will always want you." --- Kelly Rivera is a simple girl - a warm hearted, pureblood Slytherin who also happens to be the best friend of Draco...
30.4K 634 11
Y/N Potter, a Hufflepuff prefect in her 6th year, yes Harry potter had a twin sister that no one knew about. What if said twin sister has always had...