Fan Boy (VMinKook FF)

By BBbear64

"Don't you want to kiss me again?" Jeon Jungkook was one of BTS' biggest fans. He loved everything about th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Feeling lucky?
Chapter 2 - Winner
Chapter 3 - Behave
Chapter 4 - Guy
Chapter 5 - Minji
Chapter 6 - Car Ride 💋
Chapter 7 - Interview
Chapter 8 - Exposed
Chapter 9 - Shower 💋
Chapter 10 - Lonely
Chapter 11 - Struggle
Chapter 12 - Restrictions
Chapter 13 - Thank you💋
Chapter 14 - Nervous
Chapter 15 - Mysterious
Chapter 16 - Snap
Chapter 17 - Conflicted
Chapter 18 - Apology
Chapter 19 - Gone
Chapter 20 - Drunk
Chapter 21 - Care
Chapter 22 - Anxiety
Chapter 23 - Stay
Chapter 24 - Rude
Chapter 25 - Wrong
Chapter 26 - Kiss 💋
Chapter 27 - Panic
Chapter 28 - Forgiven
Chapter 30 - Effect
Chaper 31 - Room
Chapter 32 - Shorts
Chapter 33 - Close 💋
Question

Chapter 29 - Stay Over

407 21 13
By BBbear64

Jungkook

As I closed the door, I let the smile on my face widen; allowing it to fully take over my features.

I can't believe it. I told them and they didn't push me away!

In a moment of silent celebration, I started shuffling on the spot and giving the air a few successive punches, before covering my excitement with an awkward cough in case someone saw me. Then I straightened my shirt and made my way calmly through the dorm to the front entrance.

"Jungkook-ah?"

Jin.

I stopped a few steps from the main door and turned; smiling politely. "Annyonghaseyo, Hyung."

"What are you still doing here? I thought you left earlier?" He asked with a confused expression.

"I did. But V-ssi invited me over again."

"Oh, really? And what did you two get up to?" He asked with raised brows.

Shit.

I didn't want the others to think I was some sort of homewrecker, so I omitted the whole part of me kissing him, and Jimin having a complete mental breakdown.

"Ah, we just hung out and t-talked. I think he and Jimin Hyung made up too," I said feigning innocence.

He mustn't have suspected a thing because instead of drilling me, he smiled and sent a light shove to my shoulder. "I told you Taehyung-ah would warm up to you."

That's one way of putting it.

"You were right. Anyway, I best get going. I still haven't caught up on any sleep yet," I explained with a chuckle. "Oh, and we're still doing dinner tomorrow night?"

Jin clapped his hands and looked at me with excitement. "Of course! And since you made up with Taehyungie, I'll make something extra special to celebrate!"

"Sounds good Hyung. I'll see you tomorrow then," I said, opening the door and disappearing down the corridor.

~

After collapsing on my bed and falling into a deep sleep for more than 10 hours, I woke to the sound of my phone dinging.

No. Just a little longer.

But whoever was texting me was not giving up without a fight.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Aggh! Okay! Okay! I'm awake dammit!

I cracked one eye open and searched blindly for my phone, while the sound of more incoming messages flooded my senses.

My God! Will you calm down? I'm looking!

I finally located the device on the far side of my bed and brought it close to my face; blinding myself in the process.

As my eyes slowly adjusted, I found myself looking at a screen full of messages.

🐻: Hello 👋

🐻: Hi!

🐻: Jungkook-ssi, are you there?

🐻: I guess not

🐻: Wait! Are you asleep?

🐻: Jwesonghamnida...😬

🐻: Quick question though. Would like to stay over after dinner? Jiminie and I are having a movie night

🐻: We'll even let you pick the movies

🐻: And before you say anything, yes we will change the sheets on Jiminie's bed before you arrive

🐻: Anyway, I'll let you sleep. Text me when you wake up 😘

Did he seriously just invite me to stay over...to watch movies with them...in bed?!

The thought made my heart pump that little bit quicker. Not because I didn't want to go, but because I really did want to. Like, badly.

How do I stay calm now?! It's-

I checked the time in the top corner of my screen and noticed it was 3.04 am.

3.04!! Why the hell would he spring this on me in the middle of the night?! Doesn't he know I'm going to spend the next 15 hours stressing about every little thing that could go wrong?!

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes; trying to calm my thoughts, but it was no use. My neurotic self was already reeling at all the possibilities.

What if I snore? Or drool in my sleep?! Oh God...what if I wake up with a-

My face flushed at the thought.

Or they wake with a-

I quickly scrambled out of bed and dropped to my hands, commencing the first of 100 military push ups.

Please.

Don't.

Let.

Me.

Think.

About.

Boners.

~

When I arrived at the dorm, I was a collective mess. Sweat was pouring out of every available pore, and my body was tingling from head to toe with a mixture of anxiety and extreme excitement.

Get it together, Jeon.

Aside from the uncomfortable sensation in my belly, I could feel my bladder loudly protesting for the thousandth time since leaving home.

And now I was seriously contemplating whether it was too late to send a quick 'Sorry, I can't come because my dog is sick' message and pretend I never even left my apartment.

But seemingly fate was not on my side tonight, as the door suddenly swung open.

"You're here!" V exclaimed, bouncing on his feet.

I quickly thrust my trembling hands into my pockets and gave him a not-so convincing smile, before stuttering like an absolute idiot. "I-I am. Thanks for inviting m-me."

V let out a short burst of laughter and pulled me inside the dorm, where the others were casually lounging around.

"Anytime! We missed you!" He continued, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

I immediately tensed at the close proximity.

"Oh, really?... That's..." I trailed off; not sure how to take the inferred compliment.

From across the room, I heard a sudden bout of laughter, and my line of sight followed the sound to Jimin and J-Hope.

"Hey Jungkook-ah, it's good to see you man!" J-Hope said with a bright smile.

I took the distraction as a chance to create some breathing space between V and I, and quickly stepped to the side.

"You too, J-Hope-ssi," I replied with a small bow.

"Call me Hobi Hyung," he insisted, standing to his feet. "And don't stress about the formalities. We're not at work."

I nodded and tightened my fist inside my coat pocket; feeling more nervous at the casual atmosphere.

"Anyway, Jin Hyung probably needs some help...so...we should go...do that" Hobi said, raising his eyebrows in the direction of RM and Suga.

The two chuckled and echoed a "yeah...yeah, we should", before following Hobi quickly out of the room.

Okay. I guess we'll stay here then.

Once the others had departed, I took some time to scan the room, before acknowledging the man standing silently near the sofa.

"Annyeo-" I started, before realising his eyes weren't even directed at my face. Instead, they were slowly moving down my body, with an almost hungry disposition.

Wait. Is he...checking me out?!

I watched him for a few moments before awkwardly clearing my throat to gain his attention. And eventually, he made eye contact.

"Those pants fit like a glove, Jungkookie. Do you work out?" Jimin asked with a hint of seduction.

My body suddenly felt incredibly hot.

The lack of remorse in his expression was both terrifying and enticing, and I quickly had to remind myself why I was there in the first place.

"S-Sometimes."

"I can tell."

"Ahmm! Not to interrupt this 'touching' moment...but, would you like to put your bag in Jiminie's room?" V suddenly interrupted.

I had completely forgotten he was still in the room. And by the slightly pissed expression on his face now, I could tell he wasn't impressed by that fact.

"Oh! Yes. Kamsahamnida," I blurted out, bowing out of habit.

V tsked and motioned for me to follow, and I quickly trailed after him like a lost puppy.

When we entered Jimin's room, V immediately stretched out on his bed and lazily pointed to a bare corner. "You can put it over there."

I mumbled a quick thank you and proceeded to place my belongings in a neat pile, before gathering the courage to face them again.

As I turned around, I could feel the tension rolling off of them.

Jimin was standing near the door eyeing V, who was looking at his nails with a bored expression.

"So..." Jimin drawled.

V looked up with a surprised expression and scoffed. "Oh! So you do see me laying here? I thought I was invisible."

Jimin rolled his eyes dramatically and pursed his lips. "Really? You're going to be like that?"

V sucked on his teeth and proceeded to pick at one of his cuticles; ignoring Jimin's remark.

I watched as Jimin slinked over to the bed and ran his hand slowly up V's thigh, before grabbing at a seemingly thick chunk just below his hip.

"Baby...you know I think you're sexy too, right? There's no need to get jealous," he whispered, giving it another squeeze.

V huffed and turned his head away from him; continually focusing on his nail beds.

"Do you want to know what I think when I look at you in those pants?" Jimin hummed.

V raised his eyebrow and shrugged one of his shoulders; giving an nonchalant response. But anyone could see he was waiting with ample curiosity.

Jimin smirked and whispered a few words into his ear, and I watched as V's eyes glazed over a little.

Wah. I wonder what he said.

When Jimin pulled away, he gave V's thigh a quick slap and stood up, making his way back to the door.

"So, now that that's sorted. Shall we have some dinner?" He quirked.

V immediately stood up and rushed over to the door, to yank it open. And I was soon left to watch the amused expression on Jimin's lips, as he turned his head in my direction.

"You coming too...big boy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
74.1K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...