The Ugly Mate [EDITING NEEDE...

By flourel

I let out a small laugh as nodded my head in confusion. "What do you mean? Of course you need me, I'm your ma... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
Quick Announcement
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
Update
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
A break (not really)
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
Update
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
Updating soon!
t w e nt y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
Alpha Dexter is now out!
Im so sorry guys
Hiatus over

s i x

12K 430 46
By flourel

s i x

Days have come and gone with me in this poor state. My parents had decided that my behavior was so abnormal and worrisome that they thought it best if I took a week or two out of school.

A week turned into two weeks, two turned to three, and three turned to a month. Most days I had spent in my bed, alone and crying. If I wasn't in my bed then I was either trying to keep up with my basic routine as best I could. I would shower, I would brush my teeth, comb my hair, clean my room, and I would eat. Eating was one of the only things that I knew how to do with a straight mindset. I'd eat to try and push away some of the negative thoughts that my mind would conjure up. Eating would numb the pain that I felt inside of me but only for a brief moment. When it was gone, the emotional pain would return in a horrible wave. Not matter how bad I don't want to admit it, eating was slowly starting to a comfort that I run to.
There were days where I'd leave the house because being depressed was too much or my family's need to treat me like a baby would become aggravating. I would go to the park, sometimes school, and even the library. I would venture out when I either had enough strength to get up or when getting out of the house seemed to lessen my pain, it distracted me for a few hours before go home and start my crying again.

I was currently out in the woods sitting by this little stream that was maybe two miles into the back of the property. No one really came out here unless they were going for a run or for hunting. People these days were too busy with Twitter and what not to enjoy the beauty of earth. I just sat there mad the sun started setting.

It was even darker considering that the trees was becoming maid of the sun. I leaned my back against a big rock and closed my eyes. The sound of the stream was probably the only peace I've had in a while.
The trickling of the water was like music to any ears.

I shifted my body so that I was now laying on my hip and my arm being used as a pillow. For once I'd didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay here away from everyone. I just didn't want to go home just to end up crying in my room. I've had enough of my sadness. After all, it just adds another reason to list of reasons of why I'm pathetic.

It had been about about two months since the incident between me and Gaston happened. He's seemed to be okay. He went on with his life like he did before we met. He's still strong and looks healthy. I'm happy for that. I don't want him to suffer like I am.

My pain on the other on the other hand just seems to strengthen with every waking day that I have. I feel as though my heart will give out on me at any given moment. I've tried my best to keep up my façade when I'm around my family.

I've lied to them about getting better. I smile around them and laugh. I do whatever I can to trick them into thinking that I'm on the road to a recovery when really on the inside I feel like I might die if I make one wrong move. But it doesn't matter. My family seems to believe that I've moved on from the attack that I had and that alone is enough to make me continue lying to them. If me lying could make my family not worry about me then I'll continue to do for their sake. They shouldn't have to worry about me like this.

The sun was now gone and the moon was out barley peaking through the branches of the trees.
I could hear the soft thuds of a seers hooves and the soft cooing of an owl not too far from where I was laying.

My phone rang in my back pocket. I waited a few minutes before I fished into my back pocket and picked it up. I honestly didn't want to because I was comfortable with how I was laying.

"Hello?" I asked as I sat up.

"Amenina, where are you it's getting late." My dads worried voice rang through the phone. I sighed as I got up.

"I'm in the woods."

"The woods, what did we tell you about going out there. It's dangerous! Come home now."

I rolled my eyes. This is why my parents were getting on my nerves. Did they expect me to never go into the woods again?

"Okay, dad." I said before hanging up.

I put my phone back into my picket beige I started walking south. I continued walking for a while. It was maybe a half hour before I could see lights illuminating from people's houses. I walked a few more feet before I came into the clearing. The air had a little chill to it making me pull my arms in close to my body. My spine sent a little tingle through my body making me give out a squeak.

I continued on to my walk. No one was out but it's not like I had expected anyone to. It was 8:45pm and the curfew was at nine. I could see some people turning out there lights.

My parents were probably on the verge of calling the police. I don't think they'll ever stop worrying about me like I was a child.

I was maybe five minutes away from my house when the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and this time it wasn't from the nights chill. I stopped dead in my tracks, nothing moving an inch. You ever get that feeling like someone's following you?

I slowly looked around to see what was causing me this sudden discomfort. I didn't see anything or hear anything. I was a little scared. Suddenly I heard a low menacing growl making me turn around. When I turned I saw nothing. I quickly backed up and began a fast paced walk back to my house.

I just shrugged it off blaming it on my imagination. I was probably just a little paranoid because I was walking alone in the dark.

I quickly walked up the stairs to my house walking through the front door. My mom instantly jumped up before before I could even take off my shoes.

"Where were you! It's past curfew and you're just roaming what if something happened to you again!"

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Mom,I'm here there's no need to yell at me." I said as I walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out the dinner my mom had made before putting it into the microwave.

Trisha was sitting at the island on her phone.

"Hey,bitch." She said as she started to type something.

"Hey." Was all I said as I leaned against the counter waiting for the timer on the microwave to beep.

After a minute it gave a few beeps signaling that my food was ready. I pulled out the hot plate before bringing it into the dining room. I say at the table before grabbing my fork and taking a bite of the food. It was hot in my mouth causing me to breathe heavy to try and cool it down. Deciding that instead of looking like an idiot, I'd just let it cool down. I was all alone. My parents had finally retreated back to their bedroom and I could only assume Trisha was in her room too.

When my food was finally cooled enough I started eating my food.

When I was finished I put my dish in the sink before turning off the lights and heading into my room.

I stopped when I could hear Trisha on the phone with Dimitri. She was giggling and sounding flustered.
I wish that was me. I wish I had a mate to call and talk to at night. I shook my head before walking off into my room.

I closed my door before I lied down in my bed. My was dark and the curtains were open so I could see the moon. It was maybe another week before there'd be a full moon. I'm dreading that day because then it'd mean I'd be transformed and I wouldn't have control over my other half. I could totally do something stupid like be all over alpha Gaston and blow this whole secret. I don't know what I'm going to do. This was all too much to think about. I turned on my side before I closed my eyes and forced myself to go to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WOW!! I can't even believe what my eyes are seeing! Like omfg I login and see that this story has this many reads! Like how?

It's just unbelievable I can't. You guys are the best! I thank you guys so much. Especially the people who have been here since day one. I never thought that I'd get so many people interested in my story.

❤YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME ❤️

JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH!

P.S: I changed what Gaston looks like because this is who I originally wanted but for some reason I could change the picture so this I Gaston, played by my husband Gaspard Ulliel #myboo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.1K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
276K 13.5K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
231K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
24.5K 961 25
Innocents are often trampled during war. Especially when the fight is between Honourable and Greedy. Mehek, a naive woman who being unable to compreh...