The Heir of Night

By smplymxlfoy

Theia, an Illyrian female, despises her Court. She knows of the High Lord's secret city, and the wealth that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 - Nyx
ANNOUCEMENT

54

1.1K 39 5
By smplymxlfoy

The estate was not empty tonight, but it didn't stop Nyx from drawing out Theia's pleasure in constant cries. Moisture still clung to her skin, back arched against the fur blankets as his face was buried between her thighs. One of his ruthless hands pinned her leg to the bed, the other raking up her stomach to massage her breast. Her body was already trembling, head thrown back with his name tumbling from her lips.

"Always so fucking ready for me," Nyx groaned against her core, lips parting to taste her fully. Theia cried out, clawing at the wrist of the hand on her breast. She still ached from the training hours before, but that burning pain added to the pleasure Nyx offered her.

"Please, Nyx," she begged, though she didn't know what for. She felt him smile against her, tongue flattening against her before his lips closed around her nerves. That fire roared within her belly, nails digging into his flesh as he rode her closer and closer to the edge.

Desperate to see the cruelest creation of the Cauldron doing his work, Theia forced her head up. Her stomach pulsed, thighs straining against his hold. Wicked eyes watched her beneath brows, wings standing tall as though to shield his possession from the door beyond. She was certain he was the darkest creature, the wicked heir that would demolish her entirely. And he did, with the mouth that cooed such pretty words; he devoured her, soul and body whole.

His name ripped from her throat, eyes rolling back as the furious pleasure coursed through her. It had been a matter of minutes that he had her screaming. Her chest heaved, sweat already combining with the water from their bath. Nyx finished her with a final lap of his tongue, glistening lips climbing into a cruel smile.

"Get on your hands and knees. I want to see all of you."

Theia obeyed, as shaky as she was. With a gulp of air, she turned onto her stomach and brought herself to her knees. Nyx groaned from behind her, a curse fluttering from his lips as he ran a hand over her rear. Theia shuddered, already fisting the blanket with anticipation.

"So fucking pretty, Theia," he purred, dropping a wet kiss to her skin. She arched her back, moaning at such a simple touch. He ran his lips up her lower back, pressing soft kisses into her spine as his fingers tested her readiness. She mewled, arching further into his touch.

"Nyx," Theia breathed out, stretching her arms above her head. He chuckled against her back, running his tongue along the indent until he reached the sensitive skin between her wings. That action alone had her clawing at the blanket and pressing herself against him in the agony of need.

"Are you ready for me?" He asked, voice low and vibrating throughout her entire body. Theia nearly sobbed.

"Yes, please, Nyx," she whined, pressing her face into the blanket. His tongue was hot against her spine as he pressed into her. Theia was certain he'd make a game of this; tease her until she was begging. The ever-giving male knew what she needed. Nyx thrusted into her, sinking deep in one push. Her body jerked forward, a strangled cry leaping from her throat. Nyx groaned, his teeth scraping the skin between her wings.

"You take me so fucking well, Theia. You're doing so good for me," Nyx moaned against her, hips steady but harsh. Her entire body was buzzing with pleasure, moans in rhythm with the creaking of the bed. She focused on the words he left on her skin, the tongue that ran up the indent of her spine.

Pressure built quickly low in her belly, eyes squeezed shut as a whimper left with every thrust. He filled her entirely, he stretched her. His steadiness fell sloppy, a hand reaching around the bottom of her wing to press into her stomach.

"Come here," Nyx growled against her, pulling her up with the leverage on her stomach. Theia hardly had enough time to comprehend what he was doing. Within seconds, her back was pressed to his front, his hand pushing her wings down. Theia gasped out a moan as Nyx wrapped a hand around her throat, tilting her head back to rest against his shoulder.

This new angle brought a flash of pain with each thrust, the two sensations blending together into a chain that dragged Theia toward her climax. She spread her wings to her best ability, feeling them press against his arm as he gripped her waist with his free hand.

"Nyx," Theia slurred. She was drunk on his body, drowning in the pleasure he skillfully offered. One hand clawed at the hand around her throat, the other dropping to sink her nails into his thigh. Her chest jolted at the whimper that left him. It was surreal, such a warrior whimpering at her touch. His face pressed into the top of her head, her hair muffling his strings of moans, whimpers, and curses.

"Let go, Theia," he spoke through gritted teeth. His thumb pressed against her artery. Theia's mouth dropped open; her head grew light and her body heavy. He slammed into her and she felt the tightness swell as her orgasm hit. Her voice broke as a cry ripped through her, nails deep in his skin as she tried to anchor herself to reality.

Theia nearly cried as Nyx twitched within her, coating her with warmth as he joined her in ecstasy. She adored the way his strong hand trembled against her throat, his breath hot against her hair. Nyx panted as they stayed in position for a long while, every few breaths being stolen by a moan and the flex of his muscles.

As much as she loved it when Nyx fucked her, her favorite part was this. Theia loved the way he held her close as they both came down from their high, the way he shook just as badly as she did. When he was able to move, Nyx slid his hand from her throat and sat back on his heels, pulling out of her. She winced at the emptiness, nearly begging for him to just fill her, to just stay there.

She sat on his thighs, head dropping forward as she caught her breath. Nyx held his lips against the nape of her neck, thumb rolling against the skin of her stomach. Theia shuddered, holding his wrists as she slowly fell back into her own body. The silence remained, even when he tapped her belly and began to shift beneath her. Theia knew what was to come, and she fell back onto her hands.

Nyx pulled open the drawer beside her bed and grabbed a cloth he demanded she keep in there. Theia couldn't help the moan as he ran it along her core, cleaning the mess they had both made. When he finished and dropped it into the basket with other used clothes and cloths, Theia dropped onto the bed. She pulled the fur blanket to rest beneath her cheek, eyes drowsy as she watched for him to join her.

Nyx climbed into the bed beside her. His arm stretched out and Theia crawled to him, laying her chin on his chest and hooking her leg between his. She gave him a sleepy smile, fingers dancing over the still-trembling muscles of his stomach.

"I don't think I could ever go back to living without you," he murmured as he brushed Theia's hair back from her face. Her eyes fell closed, smile still standing on her lips.

"I don't want you to," she responded. He answered with a kiss to her forehead and a heavy sigh.

"When I sent you up to bathe, I spoke with my parents. We will be going to the Hewn City in two days. I need to warn you about some things," Nyx spoke, letting his head drop on the pillow. Despite her sore arms, Theia lifted herself to meet his eyes, frowning.

"Do we need to speak about it now?" It was terrible timing, she was trying to bask in the romance and intimacy they had just shared. Now he was scolding her about something his parents had already done.

"Yes. It's making me nervous, Theia. I don't think that you understand all that comes with the Court of Nightmares," he responded, groaning as he lifted himself onto an elbow. Perhaps it was childish, but in the preparation of argument, Theia pushed herself off of Nyx and grabbed a fur, holding it against herself so her nude body was covered. He noticed her intentions and rose a brow.

"Do you forget that I grew up in this court? Nyx, I may have been an outsider, lesser, but I still know about the court I live in. I know all about the debauchery, the violence, the way that Rhysand acts as though he's a bloodthirsty High Lord. I know that it will be hard, but Feyre was right. I need to see it for myself."

"Theia, you don't understand. I have to play that part, too. My own damn mother wears strips of fabric and lays across the throne like she's some breeding whore, even though each and every person knows just how easily she could slaughter them all. They all know that my father holds her opinion before his own, yet she is still dressed and seen like a toy on his arm. It doesn't fucking matter how much you fight with them, they will never see you as a person."

His voice rose, a vein throbbing in his neck as he seemed to fight every urge to scream. Theia could see how much it angered him, but she saw more. She saw how little he felt this way when it came to females in the village. Maybe it was her lack of relationship with Maia, but Theia didn't understand why it only angered him about his mother.

"You're passionate about how your mother is seen in the Hewn City, but what about us? What about the other females in the village? Nyx, you said that I opened your eyes, but you haven't said anything about them. I have seen it all, and more of the injustice in the Hewn City won't make it worse," she snarled, tucking the blanket higher and clenching her fist around the fur.

Nyx's nostrils flared, jaw set tight, eyes fluttering closed as though his head hurt. "I see it more clearly because it is my mother. I have seen her strength, her power, the way the people in this city worship her. Do you know what it is like to see that confidence stripped from someone you love so easily? To see everything they've worked for fall away when they walk into a room?"

"I've seen the way those females in the camps fight their damned hardest to meet the male's expectations and still fall into the image of being something to fuck. I've seen it all in the tavern-"

"In the tavern! Fuck, Theia, you've seen a sliver of this court. Have you ever made friends with those females? To know how they actively seek out males to fuck after training? It isn't just us hounding them to get in our beds. Open your eyes and get all of the information before you start arguing with me about this court," Nyx argued, eyes narrowed on her.

Theia glared at him, anger simmering in her veins. "Fine, then. Let's get back to the Hewn City. Are you angry when you see Nesta being treated as some breeding whore? Is it only your mother? She's strong, she's a Valkyrie. Yet, you haven't mentioned her. Do you care about any other females?"

"Maybe because you don't have any fucking family, you don't understand what it's like. I care more about them than anyone, so yes, I get angry when they're treated as something less than they are. Like I said before, get all of the information before you fight."

Theia stared at him, eyes burning with the realization of what he had said. Nyx didn't seem to notice yet, too deep in his own anger. Her eyes shifted around the room, fingers digging into the blanket as she tried to keep herself from crying in front of the male that yet again tore her down. She'd been so in love just moments before, and now she wanted to tear his head off.

"Get out, Nyx."

"What?" He scoffed, as though her request was outlandish. Theia's eyes shot back to him, tears filling her glare.

"Get out of my room!" She shouted. Nyx's eye twitched, the only hint of a flinch at her tone. He clenched his jaw in an attempt to hold his demeanor, but she saw the way his eyes widened slightly, his shoulders dropped. He knew what he had said.

With a sigh, he rolled from the bed and tugged his under shorts and trousers on, gathering his shirt in his hand. Theia glared at his back as he threw the door open and slammed it behind him. When his footsteps gradually fell silent, she let the grief and sorrow take over again.

He had reminded her just how alone she was without him. Nyx was her only grasp to a family, a friend. Her tears flowed into the fabric of the pillow, her head pounding with that realization over and over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 166 16
(This is a sequel to another fic of mine called Betrayed. You don't have to read it to understand, but I highly recommend it!) Eudora Damaris believe...
183K 1.3K 41
A group of fic's detailing some of the more major scenes of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas from the point of view of Rhysand, as he dea...
59.5K 2.4K 62
Broken down by a war too young, Azriel was sure he'd always find himself alone and surrounded by his deepest fears. Desperate to find his purpose and...