It's Me (Freddy x Reader)

By YerraTerra

WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST X READER STORY MEANING THIS WON'T BE PERFECT Anyways this is a story about a person... More

It's Me (Freddy x Reader)
The Bite
The present
Night one
Home with your friend
Night 2
Murder...
Night 3
Author's Note
Golden Freddy Saves the Day!
Night 4
Authors Note!
Sanity Saved!
Author's Note: Celebrate!
Night 5
The Battle
Author's Note: 1k Reads
2 K Reads!
Aftermath
Peacefulness
Fun Facts for All!
A Simple little Christmas Gift.

Night 6

3.1K 61 15
By YerraTerra

Your Pov

After watching a marathon of f/s, F/n and I got ready for the shift and walked to the pizzeria. On the way we talked about how things were going to go down. "So once we get in, the place will be locked up and Shoop will be stuck with us?" F/n asked. "Yes and I have a feeling that Freddy is going to kill her, so we will need to do our best to keep her alive." I said in a serious tone. "Well are we going to hide her in her office? If so I don't think they can see that room and get in there." F/n said. "Wait are you saying there is a safe room that none of the others can see, but we can see to keep people safe?!?!?" "Yeah why?" "Then wouldn't that room I hid in be the real one?" "Well.." And then a silence came as the we walked. We both were thinking. "Wait the others might know that spot now since they can see it. And that room Sithsyd gave us is meant for everyone. At least I think so that means the safe room is either the manager's office or some other room we don't know about." I thought. "The safe room would be either the office or some other room we don't know about." I said. "Yeah, I think it's some room we don't know about." F/n said. All of a sudden a familiar voice said," It isn't the office..." We both then stopped and turned around only to see Golden Freddy.

"What are you doing out here?!?!?" F/n said annoyed. "Just eavesdropping and walking along." Golden Freddy said playfully. "Will you help us out on protecting Shoop?" I asked. "Yes, but I can't send her to the safe room since I can't go in there. Only those with knowledge of the room may go in there, which is Purple Guy." "Well then what else can you do?" F/n asked. "There isn't much I really can do. Shoop can't leave the place because she either has to live or die and since you want her to live, the least we could all do is distract them. I think you both should worry the complete most about Freddy." But I'm not with Freddy! Quit trying to ship me and him together!" F/n said even more annoyed. I just facepalmed and laughed. Golden Freddy laughed too and then after a few more moments, we stopped laughing. "Should we worry about Foxy?" I asked playfully. "Nah, I think he understands her case a little bit and we can try convincing Bonnie and Chica. I just don't think it will work convincing those two since they're stubborn at times." Golden Freddy said. F/n then said,"Look we are here!" We saw the pizzeria as it normally looked with its posters of the gang and other stuff. Golden Freddy then vanished and said he would watch over us and help us.

As we entered, I locked the door behind me and hid my key in my purse that had my plushie in it. F/n and I walked in and walked to the office like normal. Shoop was walking outside of the manager's office and saw us. "Hey! Why do you bring your friend here?" Shoop yelled. I assumed she was all irritated again so I said back calmly,"Well she  likes to come with me and she helps me out." "Ok well just know your friend ain't being going to paid." Shoop said with a sassy voice. She then walked towards the entrance of the pizzeria as we walked to the office. Once we were in the office, the lights shut out and we could hear screams. Shoop ran into the office with us and all of a sudden, Golden Freddy came and took me and quickly explained the plan as he dragged me while the other two didn't notice for some reason. "F/n and Shoop will do the shift while you and I try to stop the main three. Foxy will help us as well and will act like he is with the other three." I nodded and soon I was with the gang.

"Good you got Y/n!" Freddy said with a little excitement as Golden Freddy dragged me. He then stopped and I got up. "Hi!" I said as I hugged Freddy. "Hello Cupcake!" He said as I blushed. We then broke up the hug and Bonnie and Chica had an empty suit that was my f/a (favorite animal) with my f/cs (favorite colors.) "Don't worry you won't be stuffed in it lass." Foxy said. At first I hesitated, but I got in the suit and it wasn't that bad. "So how I help you guys out?" I asked. "You can either run like Foxy or move like us." Chica said. "I guess I will move like you guys." I said. "Alright! Everyone get into your positions!" So then Foxy ran to Pirates Cove and the others speed walked to the stage while I walked to the employee room and made it seem like I just got stuff into a suit. Golden Freddy had disappeared when we left for our spots and after we were ready, the normal lights and power came on as the shift began. I wondered when I should move and I saw a camera shine a light at me. I then could hear screams from the office and I mentally laughed. The camera shined on me a few more minutes until it stopped and that's when I knew that I could move. I decided to move to the Party area and see there reactions. I made sure to give a death stare at the camera as it shined on me, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Freddy. I then wondered if I should go speak to him. I decided to follow him slowly and follow the others except for Foxy and Golden Freddy. I started following Bonnie around and Chica.

F/n's Pov

Once Shoop ran into the office, Y/n disappeared and Shoop was even more scared. "WE ARE GOING TO DIE!" Shoop yelled in a panicked voice. "Calm down, I am sure y/n is fine!" I said with reassurance and confidence. "Those things kill people! There was The Bite for crying out loud!" Shoop yelled in my face. Then I slapped her. "Calm the fudge down, stress is what kills people the most and you are not dying tonight. The aniamontronics are doing this on purpose since you hate them and they don't like you. Y/n and I are trying to save you!" I said sternly. I did have to save her, but if she wanted to be saved, she better not give my any Crap to deal with and the last thing I needed was for someone to panic. "Oww" she said. Suddenly the power came on like normal and it wasn't as dark. I immediately started using the cameras and told Shoop to take care of the doors. If y/n was here then we could have her take care of the left door, but since she was gone Shoop had to deal with the doors. I looked for Bonnie since he normally moved first and  we saw in the employee room to be a Y/n's favorite animal that was a suit with her favorite colors. At first I felt sad but soon realized that she was alive since I knew Freddy wouldn't hurt her now. Shoop came over and looked since both doors were fine and screamed. I nearly dropped the darn thing and kept searching for Bonnie.

Shoop's Pov

As f/n kept looking for the stupid aniamontronics, I checked the lights and looked down the halls. I walked to the right door and looked down the west hall. I could see what was apparently Y/n who was now an aniamontronic. I felt a little sorry for her, but soon remembered I needed to check the other side. So I walked to the other side and checked the corner and hallway. This time, I could see Freddy at the party area and once I saw him, he gave me a death stare. I immediately ran back into the office and shut the door. That was a bad mistake, because as soon as I did so, she yelled at me and opened the door. I then went back to checking both sides.

Freddy's Pov

Shoop is going to die whether Y/n likes it or not. I will kill her privately in the room we both once hid in and make the other three take care of y/n and f/n. I think the only one I will need to worry about is Goldy. I bet he will try to do something to stop us, but since I got Y/n along, then she can take care of him. Wait a moment is Y/n going to follow me around? I hope she doesn't, I hated it when Chica used to do that! Maybe she thinks I will kill Shoop and she wants to make sure I won't. Ok then I'll need to lie to her. Shoop has to die either way; the last thing we all need is more murder and more shadows to control us.

Your Pov

I could see Freddy looking at me. He seemed to be in deep thought and and looked like he might want to talk to me, so I walked over towards him. "Need something?" I whispered. "Yeah, why are you following me? I don't like it when people do!" Freddy whispered. "I just don't want you to kill Shoop, she isn't that bad." "Don't worry I won't, we are just gonna scare her!" He whispered trying to reassure me that everything was fine. Of course I still didn't believe him, but I just walked off to make it seem like it did. Before I did though, I nodded letting him know. I walked as quietly I could to the west hall. I then stopped once a camera shined on me and I could then hear someone from the office say," Y/n is in the west hallway!" Then I saw a face that looked like it belonged to Shoop and I could see her eyes get wide with fear and she got back into the office. After this, I walked towards the supply closet and saw Bonnie in there. I quickly got inside and attempted on persuading him to help. "Bonnie listen! Shoop either lives or dies, and if she dies, she'll be here for a long time and be stuck with us! We gotta save her!" I whispered yelled to him. "Why should I help? For years she hated us for doing nothing and she did nothing to help set us free!" He whispered yelled back. Man he was being stubborn! "Sithsyd set this up to punish Shoop for no darn reason! Sithsyd is insane and Shoop is innocent!" I whispered yelled annoyed. Bonnie then whispered,"But Sithsyd helped you out unlike Shoop! Shoop deserves to be punished." "If Sithsyd helped me out then why would she punish her friend? Shoop wrote a little poem that caused Sithsyd to get bonkers and now she changed somethings to my reward to cause her to be manager!" I almost said aloud. I was irritated and wanted to smack him for being stubborn. Then a silence came upon us and he then broke it by saying,"Fine you have a point, but good luck persuading Chica." "Oh no," I said,"you are going to persuade her since I set you and the others free, it's the least you can do." He then sighed and walked out of the closet. I then stayed in there for a bit to replace from his stubbornness.

Bonnie's Pov

I'm surprised she got me to do this, but I didn't have a choice, so I left the closet and made my way to Chica. I left the West Hall and walked to the kitchen. I found Chica in there playing with the pots and pans. I then sighed and walked up to where I thought Chica was and tapped her. "Bonnie that you?" She asked

I then asked confused,"How did you know?!?!" "I just do!" she said playfully. "Now what do ya need?" She asked happily. "Well," I said nervously," Y/n doesn't want us to kill Shoop." She immediately grew annoyed and asked,"WHY!?!?!" I guess she REALLY hated her. "Because apparently, Sithsyd set this up as a punishment for Shoop so she could get revenge on a poem she wrote." "And what was this poem about?" "I don't know, she never told me!"And then came that awkward silence no one likes. All of a sudden a voice said," A poem about that one 'class'". It sounded like Sithsyd. At first we were confused and puzzled, but soon Chica started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked confused. "That one 'class'," Chica said while laughing,"is references by to a special type of class." I then understood and started blushing madly just thinking about it. ( XD Shoop if you're reading this, you are SO LUCKY I'm getting my characters to attempt on saving you! And for those who are confused, Shoop refers to  my friend, Applegenius21 who wrote a poem as revenge for me kinda being like a little of a let's say little annoying person when it came to that class and at the time I was like, Why panic? Yolo bruh. Anyways, I commented on that poem I get revenge and the poem is about health class at that certain bit. Yeah. XD Sorry for treading in not so clean quarters! Back to da story!) After that, we understood of course and decided not to kill Shoop. Of course, there was no stopping Freddy no matter what, so we were going to need to distract Freddy. "Wait does Foxy know?" Chica asked. "Probably and I bet Gold knows, so we need to let them go when Freddy is about to kill Shoop in the room." "Ok well let's get back to our job." I then facepalmed and got back to doing my thing.

F/n's Pov
(Btw this is after all that persuading)

It was only 2AM and we haven't really seen anyone at the blind spot. Y/n must be doing something to slow them down which is good. I pulled down my camera and looked over at Shoop. She seemed scared to death she was going to die and kept checking both sides and she would let me know when someone was down the hall. "Shoop I think you should calm down, no one has shown up." I said calmly. "No! I gotta keep checking or else I will DIE!" She said with fear. She then walked over to the light button on my right side and saw Bonnie down the hall. "BONNIE IS IN THE WEST HALLWAY!" She yelled out loudly. I then said,"Ok jeez no need to yell." I then pulled up my camera and checked on Foxy who looked like he had moved. "Foxy moved!" I said. I could then hear her walk towards the door for the west hall close and then she opened it. I guess she realized we had to save power finally. "I then checked on Freddy and saw he was in the bathroom." I pulled down my camera and commanded Shoop to check the East Hall and we saw Chica at the window giving us a frightful look. Shoop shut the door and yelled out,"NO GO AWAY YOU CHICKEN! I DON'T WANT YOU EATING MY FLESH!" I just laughed at her reaction. I could see Chica shrug and just walk to the corner. I got up from my chair and opened the door while Shoop didn't notice and I let Chica in. "WHAT IS SH-" and then I covered her mouth. She then bit my finger and I removed my hand from her mouth and nearly wanted to yell out. Chica then covered her mouth and said,"I won't kill you, I know why you are being punished." Chica then uncovered Shoop's mouth and let her speak. "Its stupid I know, but I can't do anything about this stupid punishment!" She said annoyed. "I can't be here long, so here is the plan. At 5 Am, Freddy will force the power to be out and he will take you two to the backstage. Freddy will take Shoop into the room y/n hid in and kill her while Bonnie and I hold Y/n and f/n. Bonnie and I will let go of y/n and f/n so the others can go in there and get Freddy. Shoop you will run off with me, f/n and Y/n and we will hide you til the shift is over. Are we clear?" Chica said. "Yeah, but here is one question, does Bonnie and the other two know about the plan?" I asked. "Goldy and Bonnie know, but I will need to let Foxy know." She replied. "Wait," Shoop asked,"does Y/n know?" "Yes, she knows the plan as well. Now I must go before Freddy sees me and Freddy is in the dinning area and heading to the kitchen by the way." "He didn't hear us did he?" Shoop asked. "No, he was too far to hear us." And with that she walked off and I checked on Foxy. Foxy was about to run down the hallway and it was now 3Am. I quickly put down my camera and pulled it up only to see him gone and I pulled it down and got Shoop to shut the door. He banged on the door a few times and banged on the window which scared Shoop and she screamed," GET AWAY!" Foxy only made things worse those and just started banging the window with his book which scared her more. "GO AWAY YOU CRAZED FOX!" She yelled. Foxy laughed and walked off and headed back to Pirates Cove. "Phew!" I said relieved. "CHECK ON FREDDY!" Shoop yelled as she looked at me. I pulled up my camera and could hear him in the kitchen. He was playing his power out tune. I flipped my camera around and showed her and she felt relieved. I soon flipped it back to my direction and pulled it down. I checked the amount of power that we had which was fourty percent and it was now 4AM. "It's 4Am at forty percent power left." I told her. "Ok." She replied and with that we both got back to doing what we did.

Y/n's Pov.

So now all the other four knew and only Freddy didn't know. The plan was for the girls to escape and the boys take on Freddy which was fine with me. I was now currently in the kitchen with Freddy. Freddy didn't notice me though since I was sneaking around him. It was dark and he couldn't see things well in here, but fortunately I could thanks to his bright, blue eyes. I looked around for a clock and didn't see one. "I wish I knew what time it was!" I thought. I knew it was past at least two, but I wasn't sure if it was Four or Three. I felt like asking Freddy, but he would be more annoyed that I had followed him into the kitchen. All of a sudden, he started playing his tune, and the camera came on, except this time it didn't shine and it instead just had a small light that blinked at us. Then the camera stopped and he still played it. The tune once scared me, but now I liked it. I listened to it and decided to sneak up on Freddy and surprise him since I was charmed by it. So I crouch walked behind him quietly (similar to Skyrin  sneaking lol) and poked him. "Who's there?!?!" He asked in a demanding voice as he turned around. "It's Me!" I said simply said and then I stood up and hugged him. He hugged back and then he soon broke it which made me feel a little disappointed. He tried to leave me, and said he had to scare Shoop, but I stopped him and said," You better not kill her." "I won't, just a little scare won't kill her last time I checked." He said reassuringly. So I let him go for a second and then I tackled him and hugged him. "Oh really? Well you still owe me!" I said playfully. He then turned over and got me off if him, but I got back on him and he said, "Owe you what?" I then took off my f/a (favorite animal) head and said, "This!" With that we kissed for a while and he and I were blushing. After a while we both got up and went our own ways, but I still stalked him like a predator.

Freddy's Pov

After Y/n tackled me in the kitchen and all that stuff, we left the kitchen and went back to getting Shoop. I entered the East Hallway and made sure to scare her. "FREDDY IS IN THE EAST HALLWAY!" I heard her yell out. "Calm down Shoop, Freddy CAN'T kill you." I heard a voice say which was f/n. Shoop then yelled back."SO YOU SAY!" And to scare them more I inched closer and closer. I was at the window. I stared into the window and stared at Shoop. I twitched and made the office lights go dimmer. "FREDDY IS RIGHT THERE!" Shoop said, pointing at me. I looked over to f/n and gave her face to scream about and her eyes grew wide with fear. She dropped the tablet and was speechless. She was frozen like this for a time, and I could easily get in, so I walked to the entrance, but Shoop shut the door. "ShOoP,"I said in a glitchy demented voice," yOu CaN't sTaY iNsIdE fOrEvEr!" "GO TO OBLIVION FREDDY!" She yelled back. I could hear the fear and innocence in her voice. "BuT wE aRe iN ObLiViOn!" I replied banging the door. "I DIE ON MY OWN TEMRS!" I heard her yell. And that, she ran down the West Hall. I ran down the East Hall and saw her running towards the backstage. I chased her as she ran in there and hid in the room y/n hid in. "CoMe oUt ShOoP!" I yelled to her. I waited for a response and searched the room making sure she didn't leave. I felt for for the door nob to that room and could hear her slow breathing. Her breathing stopped once she saw me and I locked the door. "I fOuNd yOu!" I grabbed her and tied her up to the back wall to some boxes. "Why did you come back?" I questioned her. She mumbled something I couldn't hear. "What was that I couldn't hear YOU?!!?" I said as I smacked her. "Sith sent me here." She said quietly. "Lies!!!!" I yelled out. I then smacked her again. "ANSWER ME FOOL!" "SITHSYD SENT ME HERE TO PUNISH ME!" She yelled out. I then said,"That wasn't so hard. Now tell me why she is punishing you. WHACK!

Shoop's Pov
SMACK! "Why can't he believe me?!?!?" I thought. "WHY DID YOU REALLY COME BACK?!?!?" He said. "SITHSYD FORCED ME TO BE THE MANAGER AS PUNISHMENT FOR THE ******* POEM!" I yelled out. I was hurting from him doing this to me and wondering when Foxy and the others would come. He then stopped and thought for a moment. Once this was through I was going to kill Sith. She truly is insane if this is what she wants me to endure. A little poem and this what I get something else must've ticked her off along with the poem in order to do this. Freddy then looked at me and I looked into his eyes. I could see the anger and frustration along with saddness commuting out of his eyes. "Why didn't you do anything about the murders?" "Sithsyd changed the award and changed your original award. Either way though I couldn't have done nothing Bout the murders." He could see something in my eyes that made him stop thankfully. All of a sudden, Foxy, Goldy, and Bonnie came Charging in and literally yelled, "CHARGE!" They tackled Freddy and I ran for my life. I ran out of the backstage and ran to the office without the other three and shut the doors. I crouched and hid under the desk and went into deep thought. "Why?" Was all I kept asking my self. "SHOOP OPEN THE DOORS!" Y/n yelled. "HURRY BEFORE FREDDY COMES!" Chica and f/n said together in Unison. "Why?" I asked. "I got out of the desk and opened both doors while repeating, "Why?" Over and over. They came in and shut both doors and they were confused. "Shoop?" Y/n asked. "Why?" I asked like a "Yes?" "Why do you keep saying 'Why?'?" "I don't know." I spit out. Finely I can say something else. "Did Freddy smack you?" Chica asked. "Yeah." "Did he question you?" She asked. "Yeah,but he wouldn't listen even though I was telling the truth." "Sith must've been ticked off badly." Y/n said. Suddenly she appeared with her brown, thick wavy hair along with her sword and purple bunny ears. She also had blue eyes as blue as the sea and a light blue dress. "I'm not that ticked off actually! I'm afraid my plan went too far." "What do you mean?" Y/n said.

Y/n's Pov

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I just wanted to scare Shoop some, I didn't want to harm her physically! Freddy ended up interrogating her like a freaking police guy which is not what I wanted. In fact in case she did die somehow by fright, I would bring her back to life until she beat the shift. I knew Freddy might go a little to far, but I didn't know this far, so in return, Shoop I will take you back with me and Y/n you will get your reward." Sithsyd said. "What is the reward?" I asked excitedly. "The aniamontronics will get a Human Mode and you Y/n, will become the manager. Now since Freddy went a little far, I can either wipe his memory clean if tonight, leave him be, or send him to the Shivering Isles for a day." "DONT SEND HIM TO THE SHIVERING ISLES, HE WILL GO INSANE!" Shoop yelled saving her arms to signal big "NO!". "Ok ok, I think I will talk to him and do something, in the memetime, (lol internet memes!) We will wait in here and let Shoop recover from what the heck just happened." I then Smiled and we started playing Uno.

Golden Freddy's Pov

"CHARGE!" We all yelled together. We tackled Freddy and let Shoop escape. Quickly, I got off of him and got Foxy and Bonnie to get him into the room with me and they locked the door. "Why you do this?!?!" Freddy asked confused. "You were harming her and you know this isn't what Sithsyd planned!" "Sithsyd isn't involved with this!" Freddy said. I facepalmed and said, "Freddy she changed the award to get back at her friend and so she made her friend, Shoop related to Purple Guy and stuff." "Oh.." And then came a silence. "Why didn't you guys tell me earlier?" "Oh my god! Freddy we had y/n tell you multiple times! You are SO stubborn!" "Well sorry!" "You should be telling Shoop that!" "Well it's not like Sith let me know about this!" "You are right, but don't try killing  someone for real next time. Jeez." So then an awkward silence fell upon us four and soon I got them to let me out of the room. I was going to go tell the girls of the information.

Sithsyd's Pov

It was a good idea to play Uno because we had a fun time! "UNO!" Shoop yelled out loud. "Darn I'm going to loose!" Chica said as she picked up another card. I then put down another card and F/n had to pick up four cards. "DARN IT!" F/n said. She picked up four cards and then we heard a familiar voice say,"Sorry to interrupt, but I got some news!" We all turned around to the voice and it was Golden Freddy at the left door. "Well we already know that the revenge plan went wrong." I said "Oh well ok. If any of you wanna, you can go talk to Freddy." He said. Shoop shot up and said. "I'm going!" "I'm going with her too!" "All of us are going then." I said to save time. "Ok then it 'tis decidedly so." He said as he disappeared. We all went through the East Hall and headed towards the backstage. Once we arrived we headed into the room except for Chica who stayed to chat with Bonnie. I could see Freddy gulp at the sight of us. Funny how he seemed the one frightened when it was the other way around used to. "Freddy?" Y/n asked. He stood up from sitting on the ground. "Yes?" He said trying to hide his nervousness. "Obviously you went a little too far, but I see that you didn't know things." Y/n said calmly. "Yeah." He said."Sorry for changing things." I said. "And sorry for written that poem." Shoop said. Freddy then nodded and said his sorry and Shoop and I disappeared. We were back to the Shivering Isles which was beautiful. The skies sparkled with the stars and the environment around us bloomed with charm. We went off and explored and had a good time. We decided not to bother with the normal world for a while unless ended of course. We wanted to have some adventures of our own :)

Your Pov

After Shoop and Sithsyd left, the shift was finally over, and we looked in the office to see a note explaining I was now the manager. The closed the pizzeria for today and tomorrow to give the aniamontronics a break and we all headed our own places. Freddy and I went to that secret room we got while f/n went with Foxy to Pirates Cove and Golden Freddy, Bonnie and Chica just stuck together and had a grand time. Things now seemed great and there didn't seem like anything else to do. It seemed like this Madness had finally ended.

Author's Note: Hello! I am sorry this took SO LONG! I have been multitasking with Steam, Miiverse, and Wattpad and it's been slowing me down from updating. Also my family is having to book are stuff for Disney World since we plan to go this Thanksgiving Break! Thank you guys for sticking around and I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And just remember, someone innocent can still seem guilty. Especially you Shoop! And next chapter will be the last one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 327 12
Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria is a magical place where fun and imagination come together. It was a perfect place for families to come and have a grand ol...
60.9K 2.1K 25
You're looking for a new job after you lost your previous one as a waitress thanks to pest control. As you search through the newspaper you come acro...
488K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...
34.8K 848 40
I decided to do this, don't hate cause this is my first time doing a Golden Freddy x Reader, but yeah... also warning: strong language and lemon (Ple...