𝐫𝐞•𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩•𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧|𝐊𝐕

By shayfrmda0

"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚" More

𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

16

1.4K 39 1
By shayfrmda0

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
———-

Dess was in the studio with the girls as she recorded one of her songs for her album.
"Tryna stay in my lane But you play on the safe side But you fuckin' me up on this FaceTime Faded, pourin' all over you" dess sung. everyone bopped along

"Know exactly what I wanna do So, baby, can you eat it from the back? Got me purrin' like I'm Doja Cat Keep me in your bag Cause you wanna hear me say I'm coming back But this time I want support, just make it last" she rapped.

the studio door opened and in walked von he had a mug on his face but smiled when he saw dess. she finished up her verse before walking out. "lemme talk ta you real quick" he mumbled kissing her lips. She pulled away wiping the access lipgloss off his face.

"alright" she said , they walked out the studio. she fixed her pants looking up at him. "whats wrong?" She asked. "so i juh got some news fa you" he said. she nodded gesturing for him to continue.

"yo granny got diagnosed wit canca'" he told her. he smile dropped and her hands flew to her face. "baby you Lying" she mumbled crying. he sighed pulling her into a hug.

"im sorry mama" he said kissing her cheek. she cried wetting a spot on his shirt. He rubbed her back swaying side to side. the other girls came out.

"Baby what happened?" Mariah asked "my grandma got cancer" she said hiccuping. moni put her hands to her mouth. "grandma jude?" She asked. Von nodded.

"no " moni said crying. India and mariah hugged her. "Im so sorry yall" navy said. Dess sniffled "fuck" she mumbled wiping her tears. "She inna hospital right na , she wanna see you an shit, yo whole family in Chicago right na" he said . dess nodded.

"Go getcho phone and shit" he mumbled. she walked back in the studio room grabbing her phone telling the producer whats going on.

she put her hoodie on covering her head
——
Dess walked into the hospital room seeing her family surrounding her grandma. "back up back up" dess said. "all yall move lemme see dess" jude spoke. dess sat down on her bed.

her grandma smiled at her. "Yall know dess is engaged?" jude asked. everyone gasped. "ian een know dis" her brother josiah said. Dess pulled her sleeve up revealing the diamond ring that set on her ring finger.

they all gushed over it and cheered. "Von already got my blessing" jude said. von smiled rubbing dess' back. "Mine too" jayda said everyone gave a blessing.
dess smiled letting ears roll
Down her face.

"All yall get out lemme talk to dess and dayvon really quick" jude commanded. They all walked out the room.
"see i know yall grown, yall be doing grown people stuff , cause i be listenin ta yall songs"
Jude said .

Von and dess laughed. " but i can see that yall two are perfect for each other, now i know yall fight alot, more than a normal couple but that fighting dont mean norhing but love. Arguments happen when you have so much love for another person and you see or hearvthe doing things that dont show love" she said taking a breath.

Dess nodded. "cause we den all seen yall argue but when i do i can see pure love and loyalty, when yall not arguing yall be cherishing times together making memories , especially with symphony, you two have come long ways, Von you have to other kids by different women , you dated multiple women on desiree but she came back to you, dont ever mess something up like that, cause i know dess i know how quick she is to run when times get hard" jude explained

Von nodded. "this the happiest i seen dess in a while, and yall getting married and all of that good stuff, and im happy, Dess, you , moni and millie are the last ones we waiting for to lock in and secure spots" jude said.

dess bowed fixing her hood. "von you too, yall know everything about each other right, dess you told him?" Jude asked.
Von gave a confused expression.

"no not yet" she said. "Tell him now, while im right here" jude said. von looked at dess. "When i left back to New york i got robbed and uh- violated like really bad, and i was in therapy for the longest like when i had symph and i-" she started before von hugged her again.

"im sorry mama" he mumbled. She hugged back. "so, truth be told yeah this has been the happiest ive been in the past four years, depression is not a joke"she said. He nodded letting her go.

"but we good we better now, im happy you make me happy, anytime im With you you make me smile so your a very rare remedy kind sir" dess told von. He smiled nodding
Jude smiled.

"Thats exactly why yall need to get married"
She said

they continued talking for about a hour before everyone left the hospital. Dess wasnt sad, she was happy because her grandmother told her " i know your sad but dont be, im so grateful to call you my granddaughter ab di love you, be happy with your love
ill always be watching, except when ion need too"

Dess and von sat in a interview with gq with smiles on their faces.

the cameras started rolling "Hey yall im Dess dior and i am going face to face with King Von" dess spoke with a smile pointing at a camera.

"we goin face ta face?" He asked . "Basically, ima ask you 18 questions about yourself and you tell me and ill see i know you like i claim" dess explained.

"Aii come on" he said sitting up. she sat up in her spot fixing her hair. "what is your favorite curse word?" dess asked "Nigga, or fuck " he said. "thats what i said" she mumbled. Von laughed

"it juh meaningful ta me, Like i be askin dess "you tryn fuck' or juh be saying fuck at somethin" von said . She laughed "you so dumb" she replied.

he laughed. "ok a food that youll never eat on any circumstance" she asked. "coleslaw" he said. "that was so real, coleslaw is so gross, could not pay me to eat a scoop of that nut salad" she said. They made eye contact before busting out laughing.

"you wylin on hea lil foe" he said shaking his head. She laughed putting her hair behind her shoulders. "Whats the hardest part about working with moi" she said pointing at herself.

"the hardest part, shit yo looks , you be lookin fine as hell all day everyday, and we got them lil jokes we be makin and shit so we be goofin off you know what i mean" he said

"really? Your so sweet" she said smiling. "I know im raw" he said playing in his dreads. She laughed " whats your self care routine?" She asked

" we be doin that shit togetha, washing my face and shit and making sure i keep it smellin nice , my hair clean and fresh, my nails and hands clean and shit i be havin clear skin and shit , keep my beard and shit trimmed" he said. "Yall he really do be taking care of his self" dess added.

"yeah , you aint finna play me like im from 63rd" he said. Dess laughed shaking her head. "forever never form 63rd" dess added.

von smile and nodded. "favorite thing to do why we are not busy" she asked. "shit when we not workin we be fuckin, cookin, goin out and shit , all of the above" von explained.

"you love tellin people bout our buisness dont you" she said. He nodded. "Favorite thing that i do, that you admire"
She asked.

" juh you bein yoself, or when you be expressin yo
Love fa me ta me, be makin a nigga smile snd shit" von admitted. "im always myself" she said "i know" he said.

——-
"its not hard symphony dont play wit me" dess said as india threw a fit about cleaning her room. "Dont be yellin at my daughta" von said with a controller in his hands and headphones on his head.

"i will fuck you and yo daughta up, be gettin on my nerves"
She said walking back into the kitchen. she started cooking chicken Alfredo prior, they were waiting on the chicken to fully cook.

dess sung along to treat me like somebody by tink. "love me for me babyy" she sung stirring the homemade alfredo sauce. Von walked in the kitchen walking behind her. he set the controller and headset down on the counter wrapping his hands around her waist.

He kissed on her neck as she sung along. "Now don't be mislead by the things that I've said"  von caressed her
Lower body now sucking on her neck. "In the past I was young, I was looking for a thrill" she sung passionately.

"aye gang whea you at we finna load in" durk's voice could be heard. von pulled away from her kissing the corner of her mouth before jogging back to the game room.

"That didn't last long, I was in it for the wrong
Wrong reason, wrong season, wrong person" she sung cutting the chicken up.  

a knock was at the door. dess raised a eyebrow walking to  the door looking on the cameras. at the door was india,sky and willow. she opened the door.

"girl you know its raining outside my nieces finna be sick" dess said closing the door behind them. "Ill give them some medicine in a second, im so pissed right now" india said taking willow's jacket off.

"what happened , talk to me" dess said walking back in the kitchen with india behind her. " so, im minding my buisness scrolling through my dms i get a message from a girl, unknown as hell, she ugly too, but she tellin me like im pregnant and durks the deddy"  india said taking her boots off

dess raised a eyebrow. "Is she lying?" dess asked. "nope, she sent me actual recipts" india said showing her. "Unt unt , dayvon come here" dess shouted dumping the cut up chicken in the pasta along with the sauce.

von walked out the room "yes mama, ian do shit, ian tryna argue" he said holding his hands up in surrender. "aint nobody wanna argue with you come here" she said he saw india and raised a eyebrow.

"wassup" he mumbled. "tell durk he better count his days, cheating ass nigga" dess said putting garlic bread in the oven.

"durk you cheated in india?" Von asked in the headset. "ian een mean too , it juh happened" he replied. " nigga fuck you" dess and india said in unison.

"aye she ova thea?" Durk asked. "yea, but to be honest gang ion think you should pull up" von said. durk disconnected from the call.

"Aye ian kno nothin bout dis , ion want no parts" von said. "you alright, for now" india said. Dess laughed. von walked back to the room.
"indi you wanna make these plates for me ?" Dess asked india nodded starting plates.

dess walked to the gaming room seeing von playing call of duty. She closed the door signaling her presence. "nigga shoot it aint that hard, if you ca do it in real life you ca do it inna game damn" von shouted doing a quick glance at desiree

dess walked behind him wrapping her arms around his neck kissing the corner of his mouth. He turned his head still focusing on the screen as she kissed him .

She stuck her tongue is his mouth and he sucked and bit on it. she pulled away from him rubbing his bare chest. he turned back forward confused on what she was doing.

"shoot nigga boom boom" von shouted. Dess put her hands down his shorts he Looked up At her quickly then back at the screen.

"whatchu doin?" He mumbled. she massaged him as he played. he Hissed. "aye get that nigga" von said. Dess kissed his jaw licking his face. he moved on side of the headset off his ear.
"whatchu on lil foenem?" He asked squirming in his seat. she ignored him continuing what she was doing. his breathing increased.

He took the headphones off his head throwing the whole thing in the beanbag chair behind him. "ouu shit dess hollon why you ain-" he groaned.
He grabbed her wrist trying to pull her arm away.
She kissed his lips pulling his arm away.
the kiss began sloppy.

He groaned in her mouth as he nutted. "dess, its done" india shouted. dess pulled her hand out pulling away.

——-
they all had ate their food, symoh and willow were sleep in symphs room. and durk had just entered the house. dess sat on vons Lap as he smoked.

"you a cheater thats that" India said. "Ian mean too india i was at the club and it juh happened" Durk explained.

"i wish dayvon would" dess said mugging. von looked at her with red eyes. "i meant it when i said ima do betta" he mumbled. "you know better so you did better" she replied.

"durk you know im more of a real bitch and my pussy wetter" india said. "Wetter" dess said. "Wetter" india added dess laughed. "aight indi, im sorry aight" he said.

"i think we need ta, take some space, im tired" india said. "You tired go ta bed" durk said, von laughed. Dess mugged him and he stopped laughing.
"no im tired of you" she said. "aight you got foe days"
He said.

"Girls trip to bali?" Dess asked. "wait yea call the girls" india said "aye hollon" von called out. "yes" dess asked . Von passed durk the blunt. "Who said yall goin ta bali?" He asked.

"Me and india" Desiree said. "Wh-" von started bedore they walked off
——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 146 29
" 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭... " 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐁𝐓𝐂||𝐉𝐀𝐍 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 Im always editing the cover so get used...
13.8K 578 16
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...
296K 6.7K 20
first book😳 ! jk but read whores
18.8K 950 11
"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑?" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬...