๐ซ๐žโ€ข๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉโ€ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง|๐Š๐•

By shayfrmda0

"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š" More

๐ซ๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

15

1.4K 42 9
By shayfrmda0

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 , 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢a
———————————-

"where is we going, this is hot" dess asked von. "Right daddy its hot" symphony Complained "yall want me ta roll yall windows down a'sum?"  Von asked. symphony and dess both mugged him.

he laughed. "we gon be thea inna second" he said. dess groaned looking down at her ring. she smiled watching it shine.

von turned into a large building where tons of familiar cars were parked. von parked in a spot perfectly. dess unbuckling. "dess if you touch that fuckin door ima beatcho ass" von mumbled. she smiled as he got out going to open her door.  She stepped out feeling the hot sun hit her skin.

von got symphony out and picked her up. they started walking dess was infront . "aint cho mama pretty?" Von asked. symphony nodded. "she mo' then pretty " von added. "Gorgeous" symphony shouted.

"yup thats perfect" von mumbled. Dess recorded all three of them. "Say hi yall" dess said. von threw up bd, as did symphony dess laughed giving a headshake.

"Turned my baby into a thug" dess said turning around walking to von wrapping her arm around his waist. "Me and grandbabii gangsters!" Symphony said.

"your a pretty gangster" dess said pressing one of her edges down. symph laughed india and durk walked by them "willow" symph shouted "mama its symph" willow said smiling. von and durk laughed.

"hi sky " dess said sky smiled and waved. "This long ass walk why yall park so far knowin we got heels on" india asked. "Im sayin " dess said.

"my bad, and i told you putcho shoes on" von said. "No you did not stop flodgin" she said. he mugged her. Navy and pooter walked up "oou i see my nieces" navy said.

"this bitch got gym shoes on" india said von handed navy symphony. Durk handed willow to pooter. "Got my arms hurting and shit" durk mumbled. "Dont do my niece" dess said.

india laughed. navy and pooter ran into the building. "india they tell you what we doing here?" Dess asked. " no, this two hour drive, hot as hell today too" india complained.

"I know thats right" dess said. "Yall niggas be wildin on live" durk said pulling his pants up. "Not me von just dont shut up" dess said. "youn shut up whatchu mean!" Von asked.
she rolled her eyes.

india stopped walking as did dess. "fuck this shit"
India said taking her heels off. dess did the same. "you wanna race?" India asked. "the fuck? Yes lets go" dess replied.
they both ran laughing.

"grown ass women by the way" durk shouted. "Suck my dick" dess Shouted. India flipped him off. Durk laughed.
they all walked in and dess put her heels back on.

she wrapped her arm around vons waist. he put her hair over her shoulders. "Is that my momma?" India asked. "Damn why everybody family in here!"  Dess asked.

"ion know yo mama set this shit up" von said. dess slowly nodded. india and durk walked off. Dess rubbed his lower belly then put her hand by his zipper.

Von moved her hand. "quit playin" he mumbled. "what you mean?" she asked. "you wanted some dick juh say that" he said. she luaghed returning her hand placement.

"What happened to you feeling my aura" she asked. "im feelin it , ion see no bathrooms or shit" he mumbled looking around. She looked around. "The car?" He asked. She smirked at him.

——
" oou shit" dess moaned pushing against the glass."lemme see yo ring mama" von mumbled. she lifted her hand on the window he tightened his grip on her waist.

"right there von fuck!" dess shouted.  he groaned. "Right hea?" He asked. She nodded rapidly. he thrusted into her before nutting. she came on him and he kept going.

"Shit- stop get out of meee"'dess whined. he pulled out she dropped her hands. "damn my fuckin back hurt and shit , im two big ta be fuckin inna backseat" von said pulling his pants up.

"Old as hell too" she mumbled fixing her clothes. "shutcho ass up" he said getting out. She laughed getting out the car. "How i look?" She asked.

"like you just got fucked" he said. she kissed her teeth opening her phone camera making sure she looked presentable.

"fix your pants" she said. He pulled his pants up and fixed his beanie. "Aight come on" von said. they walked backed in the building. "there you are dess yo grandma is here and she getting on my nerves"
Kali spoke.

" girl thats yo grandma too" dess replied. kali waved her off before walking off. dess grabbed von's hand and walked to her grandma. "Twin , fix yo pants" durk said laughing.

dess looked at his lopsided pants. "no decorum, just fucking at every event" india said. "Actually for your information ms cox, not every event " dess said. "Damn mama you fed?" Von asked.

dess and india laughed. kayla and some of her friends walked in. "Aw shit" durk mumbled. "Kayla you look pretty girl" navy shouted with a smile.  kayla rolled her eyes walking up to them.

"brother, you look ghetto as hell" kayla said laughing. "no i aint, mothafuckas need ta mind they buisness" von said wiping some lipstick off his lip.

"all that lipstick on yo face" kayla said. Dess looked at his face wiping it off his lips with her thumb. "its so hot in here" india complained

"hea" durk mumbled handing her a mini fan. "You got another one?" dess asked. "Hell nah" he said. dess kissed her teeth.

"Its nice seeing you though von" kayla said hugging him von looked at dess making a face.

she laughed . "you okay?" She asked. he nodded keeping the look on his face. Kayla pulled away waving walking off.

He looked back at dess making the group laugh. "ion know what type shit she on, be she on a good one, she aint eva did that befo'" von mumbled pulling his pants up. "oou she loveeee youu"'dess teased.

"bae stop playin ill beat cho' ass" von mugged. she laughed. "Im playin" hugging him. "playin too much" he muttered. "You one to talk, talkin bout some , she said she miss when i suck in her titties"
Dess mumbled

Von laughed. "I wasnt een lying" he said.

—-

"kayla do you want a kiss or something why you keep staring at me?" Dess asked. "aint nobody was staring at you" she said. "we still lying about it?" She asked

"what is there to lie about? Im not staring at you" kayla asked. dess nodded "sure" . von sat up smoking his 3rd blunt.
"whats goin on?" He questioned. "bae we finna go home" dess said.

"whea my daughta?" He asked. "Laying right next to you" dess said standing up. von looked over seeing symphony and willow laying next to each other sleep.

he stood up catching his balance. dess picked symphony up and they walked out. "dess" von mumbled. "yes baby" she replied buckling the  sleeping three year old in.

"why you keep arguing with my sista fa?" He asked. "i wasnt arguing with her i was talkin to her" dess corrected. "youn need ta, she ain do shit to you" he said.

"dayvon just stop talking" dess said getting in the drivers seat. He got in passengers. "na lets talk bout it' youn like bein disrespected so why disrespect her?" He asked.

"you sound dumb,  you treat me with disrespect, i return it thats that" she spoke pushing the button. "she ain eva disrespect you" von said. "von tell me how you really feelin cause where is this energy when you sober?" She asked.

"I feel like you be arguing wit my sista fa no reason, fa clout" he said. She mugged him. "Please shut up, cause now you sound retarded, what the fuck type of clout do i gain from her, I've never heard about her before i started messing with you again" she asked.

"you gain clout from ha cause otha famous people
Know ha like they know me, and since you startin yo shit its gon boost yo fame like i said clout" he explained.

she laughed "Stop talking to me" she said stopping at a red light. "na you need ta take yo ass back to new york, you doin too much" he said. "And i will do just that, thats no problem" she said staring straight ahead.

"tonight, ill keep my daughta and book yo flight" he said. "perfect" she responded. "And i want my ring back" he said. she looked at you. "Stop talkin"
She said. He grabbed her hand taking the ring off her finger.

"Von stop playin, put it back on" she said putting her hand by him. He smacked her hand away. She sighed pulling into the driveway. she got out first walking and getting symphony out rushing in the house.

"took the ring off my finger because of kayla?" She sniffled laying symph in her bed she placed a kiss on her head. Von walked in the house closing the door.
dess went to the closet deciding to give him his wishes.

she took all her clothes out putting them in a suitcase. he walked in the room sitting on the bed. she cried taking her heels off putting dior sandals on. "yo flight leave at 8" he said.

she inhaled walking to the bathroom taking plan b, From prior activities. "von i hope you know what yiu doin" she said. He nodded.

she grabbed her phone calling india. von realized what was goin on. "Wait dess hollon" he said. she cried "india , i dont know what the fuck just happened" she said. he grabbed her phone hanging up.

"stop, you want me to go ima go, you dont wanna be married we not doin it thats fine" she said taking her phone back. "hollon mama stop" he said as she put the rest of her shoes in the suitcase. she sniffled closing it. he stood up grabbing the suitcase. "what is you doin" she asked

"you aint goin" he said. "Make up your mind von, real talk, because im ready to go" she said. "cuh'mere" he said pulling her down on his lap. "stop" she cried. he
Hugged her.

"im sorry ian mean nunnat shit" he said. "yes you did i asked you von, you told me how you feel and thats it" she said. "stop" he mumbled rubbing her back.

"move let me go, im finna go stay with india and durk" she said. "you always tryna leave when it get hard, hollon" He said. she gave in and sat their silently.
he layed back kicking the suitcase off the bed.

"this toxic as hell" she said. "it prolly is but i aint gettin off you, ian see you fa three years i missed you now  i gotchu bae" he spoke.

"you wasnt missin me when you was fuckin with other people" she said. "dont een do that cause anytime i saw one yo pictures det shit was drivin me crazy, i know you missed me" he said she stayed quiet.

"Been missin you, we togetha so das det" he said she listened to him "You listenin ma'?" He asked "i think i should go to new york, one more time apart might be the best for the both of us" she mumbled.

"We gon talk bout dis when we both sober up, we both been drinkin and shit" he said. "maybe we should keep it going" she said. "if we meant ta do what we posed ta be doin its gon Flow" von said.

"i broke the rules i shouldnt have called india" she said.  "She got ha own buisness sheon need ta be in ours" von replied. they both sat quiet, "im sorry dess"
He said.

"are you though, forreal?" She asked. "iam , ian tryna be wit nobody else but you, ian mean ta say the shit i did im sorry mama on lil moe, ion think you hea fa clout cause you doin shit by yoself and already had a name ta you so im sorry forreal"
He apologized.

"Von put my ring back on my finger and go to bed" she said. He laughed sliding the ring back on her. "You fagive me? You mad?" He asked.

"yea i forgive you we good, and yes i am mad and dont  even try to pull that 'im not lettin you go to bed mad' im real life so tired" she told him taking her hoodie off.
"Aight go ta bed we gon talk in the mornin" he said.

——
🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.6K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...
118K 2.4K 54
โ™ก๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š๐•– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž...
429K 12.3K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...
63.2K 1.9K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜