My Mafia Husband

Autorstwa sataeber2930

Taehyung is one of the strongest mafia leader not just in Korea, but the whole world. He had a very very horr... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

Main Characters

230 14 1
Autorstwa sataeber2930

Kim Taehyung

"All my life, all I want is to get revenge on those evil fucktards who snatch everything to me but you came.. I don't know but I just know that I love you."

Minatozaki Sana

"I promised that I will take care of you, pleasure you, and love you with all my heart, body, and soul.  With that, I'm willing to help you heal even those deepest wounds."

•°•°•°•°

Author notes: This will be exciting for me, and I hope you give love to this fanfic of mine, even it will not gonna be so perfect.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.5M 39.8K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
10.6K 578 6
One night.... "Yah! Who the fuck is banging my door??" • horror story • no mature contents • only normal content • horrors and mystery and confusion...
6.8K 371 29
What happens when a introvert college rockstar meets a simple girl next door. A VRene fanfic. stay tuned for the updates.
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...