Rejected, rogue, and determin...

By onehit_wonder

It's a werewolf book, basically just like the title I'm sorry if some of the facts are incorrect I've never m... More

Tess
Noah
Grayson
Piper.
Easton
Tess
Grayson
Tess.

Noah

61 3 0
By onehit_wonder

We lock eyes and I let go of her once she's on her feet. God she's beautiful, black dress that really shows off her curves; her hair is curled like a goddess, none of that dye shit. Why Couldn't she have looked like this when we first met? Talk about first impressions.

"Where are you going?" I ask, why is she so dressed up?.
"Business" is all she says, wiping her hands on her dress.
"But where?" I ask again.
"In town, I can't be late and I have a bus to catch" she says.
So she's meeting someone and she can't go in wolf form... "I can take you" I say. I really just want to keep an eye on her.
"Are you sure?" She asks, I nod.

~*~
I click my seat belt on, "I have some errands to run in town anyway" I say; yup watching you is an errand.

She hands me a slip of paper with an address, I key it into my GPS.

We drive in silence until she turns on the radio. She's making me crazy, I can't shake off the feeling of wanting to protect and care for her.

Before long she gets out of the car. But in my rear view mirror I see her cross the street as I pull out. What is she up to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.4K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...