A Condition Called Love [Toky...

By nanaosaki3940

In the world of violence, gangs, and motorbikes, it's a simple love story that took place in the heart of Tok... More

Prologue: Him, A Hopeless Romantic
Character Introduction
Chapter 1: A Glimpse Of Her Past (Part 1)
Chapter 2: A Glimpse Of Her Past (Part 2)
Chapter 3: A New Member In The Crew
Chapter 4: A Conflict Arises
Chapter 5: Enters The New Enemy
Chapter 6: Cry Out Loud
Chapter 7: A Falling Out
Chapter 8: Investigation
Chapter 9: The Bloody Halloween
Chapter 10: Worth It?
Chapter 11: No Sorry, No Thank You
Chapter 12: The Worst Nightmare
Chapter 13: The Black Dragons
Chapter 14: Her Brothers
Chapter 15: Because Family Matters
Chapter 16: The End Of His Journey
Chapter 17: Life Comes And Goes
Chapter 18: Rumors and Confessions
Chapter 19: A Blast From The Past
Chapter 20: Brotherhood, Jealousy & Betrayal
Chapter 21: A Promise Long Forgotten
Chapter 22: His and Her Circumstances
Chapter 23: The Pain Of Losing
Chapter 24: A Brave Heart
Chapter 25: His Most Precious
Chapter 26: His Unrequited Love
Chapter 27: The Lingering Scent
Chapter 28: Sincerely Yours
Chapter 29: Living Legends
Chapter 30: Good Old Days
Chapter 31: His Pain, Her Despair
Chapter 32: The Showdown Battle Starts!
Chapter 33: Make Vision A Reality
Chapter 34: A Curse Called Love
Chapter 35: Them Against The World
Chapter 36: The Wounded Tiger
A Condition Called Love - Trivia Section
Chapter 37: Baji's Anger Management
A Condition Called Love - Trivia Section 2
Chapter 38: Family Drama
Chapter 39: Something About Us
A Condition Called Love - Trivia Section 3
Epilogue: Tomorrow, Just Like Today
Thank You!
Important Announcement!
Bonten Arc Side Story Published!!
Coming Soon...

Chapter 40: The Grown-Up Way Of Love

321 14 9
By nanaosaki3940

3rd Person's POV (Year 2012 – The New Timeline)

Let's get married...

Will you marry me?

Wanna get married?

Marry me...

I think we should get married...

Be my wife...

"What are you writing in your notepad, Baji-kun?" Takemichi suddenly called out and this caused Baji to stop writing on his notepad.

In the year 2012, on one fine day, after finishing their classes at the college for that day, Baji and Takemichi were heading toward their part-time job by traveling on a train. And while on the way, Baji was writing down some important notes for Nana which eventually caught Takemichi's attention.

"Huh? What's this...? Are you still thinking about how you're gonna do this?" Takemichi asked, slightly blinking a bit.

"I just need the proper words to say it. I seriously don't know how to tell her..." Baji sighed in response, pursing his lips to the side.

"I'm sure you'll do it just fine. So, don't worry about it too much." Takemichi reassured him with an encouraging smile but Baji gave him a doubtful look.

"How can you be so sure?" Baji asked, narrowing his eyes in a skeptical manner. 

"Because this is Nana-chan we're talking about..." Takemichi replied as his smile widened a bit. "She's someone who loves you unconditionally from the bottom of her heart. You know, in the previous timeline, when you died, Nana-chan totally lost herself. She became sick and her mental health condition worsened with every passing day. Even though Kazutora-kun and Chifuyu were there to take care of her in your place, they couldn't replace you. Just that much you mean to her, Baji-kun. Her world only revolves around you and no one else. She'll never reject you, ever... I'm sure of it."

Hearing Takemichi's reassuring words brought a smile to Baji's face. Takemichi was absolutely right; Baji should have more faith in himself and also in Nana. Nana won't turn him down like he was thinking. They had been in love for years now. Baji knew very well what kind of person Nana was. What she wanted, what she needed; Baji knew everything. And same went for Nana as well. She also knew everything about him. They were perfect for each other and Baji was aware of it.

Just then Baji snapped out of his own thoughts when he noticed an elderly man, standing a few feet away from him, was staring at the already filled-up seats of the train. The train was jam-packed at that very moment and so the elderly man didn't have a place to sit down on.

"Sir, you have been standing there for a while now. Would you like to sit?" Baji asked the elderly man politely, getting up from his seat.

The elderly man stared at him for a while, contemplating whether to take Baji's offer or not before finally speaking up.

"Granny, you sit here." The elderly man stated and from the crowd beside him, he pulled an elderly woman towards the now empty seat, someone whom Baji didn't notice earlier.

"No, you should sit down. You have a bad back." The elderly woman stated and it seemed like these two elderly people were a married couple.

"You said your knees hurt. Stop talking back and just sit down." The elderly man scoffed and with that let his wife sit on the empty spot.

"You are a stubborn old man." The elderly woman sighed heavily, plopping on the seat.

"Excuse me, Sir. Please take my seat." Takemichi stated, quickly getting up from his seat as well.

"What? No, it's all right." The elderly scoffed again, furrowing his eyebrows a bit. "You look weaker than me, young man. You're too small and skinny."

"He's a good-looking man. What are you talking about?" the elderly woman countered back at her husband, with a frowning face.

"No, Sir, it's okay. I insist, please. Have my seat." Takemichi let out a sheepish chuckle before finally getting the elderly man to sit on his spot.

"Did we make you boys uncomfortable? We didn't mean to." The elderly woman smiled apologetically at the boys who were now standing in front of the old couple.

"Oh no, not at all." Baji and Takemichi reassured them in unison.

"You two look like college students. Are you going to your college now?" the woman asked with curiosity.

"No, we're actually heading to work. And we are late." Baji responded back with a sheepish chuckle.

"We are going to our grandson's office too." The woman stated in an excited tone, smiling again before pulling out her cell phone from her bag. "We want to see him, even if it's just for a short while. Do you want to see him? He has a weird hairstyle, but he has a handsome face."

"You silly old woman, you're bothering the young lads." Her husband lightly scolded the woman.

"Not at all, Sir!" Takemichi reassured him with another bright smile.

"See? Isn't he a cute little boy?" the woman asked as she held up her phone, her cell phone screen facing them and upon seeing the picture, the young boys then realized that their grandson was someone they knew of and were familiar with.

It was Atsushi Sendo aka Akkun. Meaning, this elderly couple was Akkun's paternal grandparents aka Grandpa Sendo and Grandma Sendo.

Later the boys and the elderly couple got off at the same station together. The boys then finally introduced themselves as Akkun's friends to his grandparents and after getting acquainted with them, they helped the couple by leading them to Akkun's apartment where he lived there all by himself.

"Grandma! Grandpa! What a nice surprise!" Akkun greeted his grandparents warmly in front of his doorstep, overly excited and happy to see them there.

"Oh, my cute little puppy!" Grandma Sendo greeted back by pulling her grandson into a bear hug.

"It's so hot today. Why did you come all the way here?" Akkun asked.

"School's on break, but you haven't come to see us. So we oldies came instead. We have a lot of time on our hands." Grandpa Sendo scoffed in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't be mean to my puppy, you old man. He's busy working!" Grandma Sendo snapped at her husband.

"I didn't say anything. I'm praising him, that's all." Grandpa Sendo responded with a frowning face, defending himself.

Akkun then turned to face Takemichi and Baji and his smile widened a bit in appreciation.

"Takemichi, Baji-kun, thanks for bringing my grandparents here from the station." Akkun thanked them with a smile.

"It's nothing, really!" Takemichi grinned back at his friend with a small blush on his cheeks. "Glad we could help!"

But Baji didn't say anything back to Akkun in response as he was busy observing the elderly couple. Seeing them bicker and banter with each other back and forth reminded him of himself and Nana when they would also have playful arguments with one another, teasing each other from time to time; something that kept their relationship somewhat exciting and spicy. A smile curled up on Baji's lips and a soft expression adorned his features when he thought about Nana at that moment.

Nana, I miss you already... even though I just saw you earlier this morning...

Hours later, after getting off from the part-time job, Baji and his friends decided to go out and grab something to eat at a nearby restaurant. With him were there was Takemichi, Chifuyu, Kazutora, and a senpai from the Mass Media Department where they all sat at a table together. Well technically, that guy was actually Baji and Kazutora's batch mate, and since Chifuyu and Takemichi were a year younger than them, that senpai guy was an upperclassman to the two blonde-haired boys in terms of college campus relationship.

"I'll help you." The senpai stated to Takemichi with a nonchalant expression as he leaned back on his seat, taking a long drag from his cigarette.

"Oh, thank you so much, senpai!" Takemichi cried out happily, bowing his head to him.

The thing was Takemichi needed help to work on his graduation project which he had to submit within the next two months and since he and the senpai guy were from the same department, Baji decided to ask his batch mate to help out his fellow ex-gang member with the project.

"The most important thing in a human documentary is filming the natural aspects of the subjects." The senpai started to explain to Takemichi. "That's at the discretion of the person filming. You have to be sociable enough that the subjects feel comfortable around you as if you're not even there. Realism is also important for both nature and human documentaries. The viewer needs to feel the same things the subjects do, through sight and hearing. If you add visual beauty to that, the viewer can also feel a vicarious satisfaction."

"Can you give me some tips on how to create visual beauty?" Takemichi asked in a serious tone as he wrote down some notes. "Like tips on directing or technical tips..."

"Shoot with an expensive camera." The senpai replied with a stern expression and Takemichi froze in his spot. "If you have a good camera, you can shoot however you want and it will still look nice. Money doesn't lie. And I have an expensive camera. The market price is *beep* yen."

The price was so high, Takemichi blocked out that specific portion of the sentence. But then he realized something.

"Senpai... do you mean, by any chance, you will..." Takemichi trailed off with anticipation.

"I'll lend you my camera since you're a friend of Baji's." the senpai replied, slightly nodding his head. "It's an expensive one. The rental cost is 100,000 or 200,000 yen per day. I treasure it more than my own body. So be careful with it."

"A wealthy senpai is always reliable..." Chifuyu commented before looking back at Takemichi. "And what about the presentation topic, Takemitchy? Have you come up with any ideas yet?"

"No, not yet!" Takemichi cried out in his own hopelessness.

"Dude, seriously?" Kazutora asked, raising an eyebrow. "You need to come up with something fast or else, you'll have to rush things in the end. And filmmaking is something that shouldn't be rushed. It takes a huge amount of time, effort, and dedication to make a good film."

"Kazutora's right." The senpai chimed in. "Hurry up and come up with an idea already."

"Takemitchy..." Baji called out in a low yet deep tone, causing everyone at the table to look over at him. "I have an idea for your film. Will you listen to my suggestion?"

"What is it, Baji-kun?" Takemichi asked and Baji smiled at him in response.

"So, this idea is..."

A few days later in a small town in Chiba Prefecture (3rd Person's POV)

Takemichi and Akkun were now in the town where Akkun's grandparents lived, standing in front of their house with Takemichi holding the senpai's camera in his hands which was lent to him by the upperclassman a week ago.

"The shoot will be for two nights and three days. Please try and pretend that I'm not even here. I would like you to feel comfortable and just be yourselves." Takemichi explained the situation politely to the elderly couple and Grandpa Sendo hummed in response.

"Just be ourselves, huh?" Grandma Sendo chuckled bashfully at them as she had her makeup on, also dressing up nicely for the occasion. "You haven't had lunch yet, have you? I made chicken soup for you, my dear Atsushi."

"Huh? Would that be okay?" Akkun asked, looking over at Takemichi and the latter nodded his head in response.

"Yes. You should eat before you start." Grandpa Sendo added in a stern tone.

"But, Grandma, I'm not supposed to be in the film..." Akkun trailed off with a nervous smile.

"Why not?! You're my handsome grandson!" the woman gasped in surprise.

"That's not what we're talking about. Pretend I'm not here and just be yourself, Grandma." Akkun explained.

"But you're already here. How can I pretend that you're not?" Grandma Sendo pouted.

"Um... I'll just start filming then..." Takemichi called out nervously before holding up the camera.

The first scene they were shooting was Akkun and his grandparents sitting at the dining table and having lunch together.

"My baby say ah!" Grandma Sendo smiled widely as she held a spoon in front of Akkun, feeding him the soup that she made for him.

"Aren't you going to eat, young man?" Grandpa Sendo asked Takemichi, looking at the camera.

"I'll eat later..." Takemichi whispered from behind the camera with a reassuring smile.

Grandpa Sendo then looked back at his wife and grandson again and that's when he noticed some bread crumbs were stuck on the corner of his wife's lips. He took a tissue paper from a nearby tissue box and leaned towards his wife who was sitting in front of him across the table.

"There's a camera here." Grandpa Sendo scoffed as he wiped the crumbs away from her lips. "Stop getting food everywhere. You're so old and you're still clumsy."

"Can't you speak politely? You're a shame to the whole neighborhood." Grandma Sendo scoffed back and seeing their interaction brought a smile to Takemichi's face.

'The neighborhood isn't watching though... They must be uncomfortable in front of the camera just as I thought so... They're acting unnaturally...' Takemichi thought to himself.

After that, a few more scenes were shot here and there before Takemichi called it off for today, giving the elderly couple a breather. Now, it was in the middle of the night and Takemichi was working on the camera as he sat outside on the porch of the Sendo household all by himself, enjoying the cool night breeze of the summer that blew past by him. 

"The moon is so bright... Wow! The moon looks so sharp!" Takemichi gasped softly in awe at the full moon in the sky as he held the camera at the moon, looking at the celestial body through the lenses. "The stars too! So this is what an expensive camera does! Senpai did say money doesn't lie. He was right..."

"Young man, why are you still awake?" a familiar voice spoke up and Takemichi looked around to see Akkun's grandparents standing behind him.

"Oh my gosh, are you still filming?" Grandma Sendo asked.

"Yes... Are you going somewhere?" Takemichi asked.

"This woman is making a fuss about going to the toilet in the middle of the night." Grandpa Sendo replied, pointing at his wife.

"That's why I said we should move to a house with an indoor bathroom." Grandma Sendo snapped back, furrowing her eyebrows a bit.

"Oh, I see..." Takemichi chuckled softly as he watched the elderly couple walk toward the bathroom stall that stood just a few feet away from the main house. "Where's Akkun though?"

"The boy is sound asleep in his room." Grandpa Sendo replied before his wife went inside the bathroom.

A few seconds passed by since she went inside the bathroom stall while her husband stood there outside the stall, waiting for her to get out with his hands folded behind his back. Taking the opportunity, Takemichi held the camera in their direction, filming them once again. He didn't find any trouble filming outside at night like this since it was a full moon night at that moment and the moonlight was illuminating the scene brightly enough for him to capture anything in his camera.

"Old man, you are still out there, aren't you?" the wife asked out from inside the stall.

"I said I would." The husband replied calmly.

"Sing a song for me." she demanded and Takemichi stifled a giggle at their interaction.

"A song this late at night...?" the husband asked in confusion at her ridiculousness before giving in. "Gandhara or Sukiyaki...?"

With a satisfactory smile, Takemichi captured the moment between the elderly couple successfully and thanked Baji in his mind for giving him this idea.

I hope the two days and three nights of filming would come together successfully without any interruption just as I planned...

Meanwhile next day in Kyoto (3rd Person's POV)

"Tada!!"

A smug Baji held his driver's license proudly in front of his father's face, smirking widely at the older man as they sat on a bench outside the alcohol treatment center where his father was now at currently.

"A driver's license? So you passed the test on your first try?" his father asked in awe.

"Of course! The instructor said I'm a gifted driver! Now all I need is a car!" Baji gushed about himself and a small smile appeared on his father's face.

"You're still a student. What do you need a car for? Just borrow your mom's car." His father advised.

"If I start saving up now, I can get myself a second-hand compact car, you know?" Baji pointed out.

"Graduate, get a job, and then buy a car. What with insurance, gasoline, and all that... The cost of maintenance is much higher than you think." His father pointed out and Baji pouted a bit in response which brought another smile to his father's face. "This is for your girlfriend, isn't it?"

"I just wanna drive her home when she's tired. I just wanna have fun with her on our late-night dates without worrying about missing the last train." Baji admitted sheepishly, looking away with a blushing face.

"You're so naïve, Keisuke." his father chuckled in response. "But don't you already have a motorcycle?"

"Nana is always tired these days. She has been overworking herself lately. My motorcycle isn't a comfortable ride for her." Baji explained before his eyes traveled to a paper bag that sat between them on the bench. "Well, that's what I think... Anyway, what's this bag for?"

"Oh, this. Akari packed the stuff you left behind." His father replied as Baji went through the items inside the bag.

"I was wondering where my earphones went. I guess I left them behind the last time I came here. And my cigarettes." Baji muttered, pulling out the cigarette packet from the bag.

Seeing his son's innocent and naïve young face made his father feel relieved in contentment. How young and energetic he was, how innocent he was, how in love he was – his father thought to himself. Baji really did grow up into a responsible adult; Ryoko taught him well.

"Keisuke, my son..." his father called out with a warm smile on his face. "Don't make the same mistake I did."

And hearing that from his father brought a smirk to Baji's face before he stood up from the bench and tossed the cigarette packet away into a nearby trash bin.

"Never, ever." Baji replied, with full of confidence in his voice.

Later that day (Nana's POV)

After getting off work this evening, I tiredly dragged my feet across the street as I was making my way back home while letting out a big yawn in my mouth.

"I really can't be bothered but I should eat dinner..." I mumbled to myself, clutching onto the straps of my bag. "What to eat? I have lost my appetite. Maybe I should get some rice porridge at the convenience store or something..."

Just then my cell phone started to ring and I pulled out the item from my bag. It was Keisuke calling.

"Hello?" I answered the call, letting out a heavy sigh.

"What's up?" Keisuke asked from the other side of the call.

"I just got off work..." I replied tiredly.

"Why do you sound so weak?" he asked and for some reason, he sounded a bit playful in my ears.

"I'm tired, that's all." I sighed again. "I wish I could just teleport myself home..."

"Should I teleport you home then?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"What are you getting at now?" I asked in confusion, furrowing my eyebrows a bit.

"Turn around." He asked from the other side of the call.

Upon listening to him, I turned around to look behind me. There I saw a black car standing a few feet behind me and inside the car was a grinning Keisuke in the driver's seat with his head poking out of the window. I didn't even realize that there was a car behind me until now. It just further proved how much tired I was at that moment. Keisuke then got out of the car and opened the passenger's door for me.

"Get in, sweetheart..." he smirked at me, obviously showing off and I returned the gesture with a playful smile.

I can really tell that he really cares about me...

"I didn't know you were coming back from Kyoto today..." I stated, getting into the car before Keisuke closed the door for me and then got into the driver's seat again. "This is Ryoko-san's car, right? It's been such a long time since I rode this..."

"Has it?" Keisuke asked as he started to drive the car down the streets of busy Tokyo.

As I silently watched him drive the car, I noticed how different he looked at that moment.

Keisuke...He's an adult now... A real adult... All he's doing is driving his mom's car, but he seems so different and grown up... He looks so cool, it's frustrating... Why didn't I get my driver's license...?

My lips curled up into a small smile and I leaned back into the seat to get even more comfortable, the cool air of the AC hitting my warm face which was helping me to calm down my nerves.

Anyway, geez, it's so nice riding in a car. So comfy...

"If you're tired, get some sleep..." Keisuke stated softly with a smile while his eyes were glued to the road in front of him. "That's why I came here with the car."

"They say you shouldn't sleep in the passenger seat..." I muttered sleepily, closing my eyes for a moment.

"That's just in case the driver falls asleep. But I'm not tired at all, so you can sleep if you want." Keisuke reassured me again.

"But you are a new driver, you heathen. How can I... fucking trust you...? Who knows, you might actually start driving crazy like Vin Diesel from Fast & Furious, thinking that you're in Tokyo Drift..." I drowsily spoke up those words.

"Maybe I should do that one day, you know, car racing... Down the streets of Shibuya..." Keisuke replied with a chuckle.

"That's a crime, Kei." I threatened him but he only chuckled back in response.

"I am the law, babe." He smirked at me once again, causing me to scoff with a frowning face before I turned away to hide my own smirking lips from him.

"Fucking menace... You're lucky you're cute..." I mumbled a comment and before I knew it, I was wrapped by the darkness around me which eventually pulled me into a deep slumber.

Sure, he's a menace to society... but he's my menace... my Keisuke...

And what I didn't get the chance to notice at that moment was a soft, warm smile that was adorning Keisuke's features when I finally fell asleep on the passenger's seat.

I wasn't sure for how long I was sleeping in the car but when I did come back to my senses, I felt a hand gently yet lovingly stroking my cheeks as if I was the most delicate being in the entire world. And I already knew who was doing that. When I fluttered my eyes open, I noticed a pair of sharp bronze-colored eyes staring into my brownish-amber ones.

"Oh... are you awake...?" Keisuke asked so softly with a smile that I melted my heart away.

God, I love this man so fucking much...

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked in a low sound, waking up a bit. "It seems like it's been quite a while... where are we now?"

"In the parking lot of our apartment complex. Do you want me to carry you back to our apartment?" Keisuke asked and I immediately shook my head as a no.

For some weird reason, it felt nice sleeping in the car with the AC also turned on, and for that, I didn't want to get off the car just yet.

"Feels nice here... the AC..." I mumbled, closing my eyes again and Keisuke chuckled softly again at my words.

"Go back to sleep. It's okay." Keisuke reassured me, stroking my cheeks, sending me back to the land of dreams once more with a smile on my face.

His hands are so cool... It feels nice... His cool, kind hands stroking my face, my hair... makes my heavy head feel so much lighter... I fell back into a deep, pleasant sleep like a little baby...

A few months later at Tokyo University (Nana's POV)

Today was Takemichi's graduation presentation which was held at the auditorium hall by his department. A lot of people including students and professors had gathered around in the hall room and some of our old friends were also present there which included people like Chifuyu, Kazutora, Manjiro, Draken, Mitsuya, Emma, Hina, and Kisaki. Keisuke and I arrived at the auditorium just a few minutes ago and we sat a bit far away from where our friends were all sitting together because Keisuke said that he had some sort of surprise for me.

"Hello, everybody." The host started the presentation, standing on the stage in front of us. "My name is Makoto Hayashi. I will be your host for Tokyo University's 22nd graduation presentation by the Department of Mass Media. I would like to first thank all the colleagues that worked so hard the past several months in preparation for today's presentation. And to the professors who have shown their full support and consideration. And finally to all our guests for coming here today. The presentation consists of two parts. After the first part, there will be a 15-minute intermission. So please remain seated during the screening."

"It's about to start..." Keisuke pointed out in a low tone before reaching out and grabbing my hand in his larger one, intertwining our fingers.

"When is Takemichi's?" I asked in a whispered tone.

"His film is the last one in part one. I was told that part one is mainly small projects, so they're gonna be a bit boring. Part two are all short films with funding, so just bear with it until then." Keisuke whispered back and just then the show started as one after another short films or documentaries began to play on the screen.

Without a doubt, most of the films in part one were cheesy and crude, so I had trouble focusing...

I looked over at Keisuke from the corner of my eyes and noticed him staring at the screen in front of us with a serious look on his face.

I would rather stare at Keisuke instead though...

Right at that moment, I noticed Chifuyu making his way over to us as soon as the last film ended playing.

"Baji-san, Takemitchy is next..." Chifuyu informed and Keisuke nodded his head at him before the blonde boy looked over at me with a bright smile on his face. "Nana-san, you know, Baji-san was the one who gave ideas to Takemitchy for his film."

"Really?" I asked as my eye widened a bit in surprise, but Chifuyu simply smiled at me again and walked away from there.

"Nana..." Keisuke muttered out my name from beside me, causing me to look over at him, his bronze-colored eyes boring into my brownish-amber ones while a warm smile curled up into his lips. "This film is made for you. So enjoy."

This film? Does he mean Takemichi's film? For me...?

"Next is a documentary by our colleague, Takemichi Hanagaki. The title is 'Tomorrow, Just Like Today'..." the host announced.

Keisuke tightened his grip on our intertwined hands and right then, Takemichi's film started to play on the screen.

The film opened up with a scene where it showed a scenery of a small town and the beautiful nature around it before it slowly transitioned to a scene of an elderly married couple walking down a quiet narrow road on one sunny day while holding onto each other's hands, their back facing the camera.

"Grandma and Grandpa Sendo live in a small town in Chiba prefecture. They married when they were both 18 years old and have been companions in life ever since." Takemichi's voice began to narrate the film.

Grandpa and Grandma Sendo...? Like Atsushi Sendo...? So, that's Akkun's grandparents, huh...?

"It's nice to see you holding hands..." Takemichi stated to the elderly couple; although we couldn't see him in the scene as he was the one holding the camera and shooting the scene.

"This woman is too slow." The elderly man named Grandpa Sendo looked back at the camera and scoffed as he pointed at his wife. "She keeps falling behind. That's why I'm holding her hand."

"Excuse me, you're the one who walks too fast!" the wife named Grandma Sendo scoffed back. "And when did I ever ask you to hold my hand? It's such a bother and my hand gets all sweaty."

"Let go, then. Let go." The husband snapped and swatted her hand away and this scene made almost everyone in the auditorium let out small chuckles and giggles.

"They had a little fight and in the end, stopped holding hands. Maybe I shouldn't have spoken to them. I felt a bit sorry then. However, Grandma Sendo has a sore leg and starts falling behind. Soon Grandpa Sendo holds her hand again. The two of them keep walking as if nothing happened." Takemichi narrated the ongoing scene which brought a smile to my face.

The scene then transitioned to them going shopping at a flea market where Grandma Sendo noticed a jacket for her husband before taking it from the clothing rack and holding it in front of him to see how it would look on him. There also they started bickering again, but yet at the same time, the entire scene was really beautiful and wholesome. After that one after another scene transitioned onto the screen, showing the elderly couple enjoying their meal with their grandson Akkun or Grandpa Sendo taking his wife to the bathroom stall in the middle of the night which was located outside the main house or him singing an old classic song upon his wife's request while she was inside the bathroom stall.

Takemichi's film showed the everyday life of an elderly couple, finding the meaning of life through his narration. He was telling a story about love. It's something we all knew about and we all took it for granted, so sometimes we would neglect its true value. Last semester, Takemichi kept saying that he didn't know what to do. So I thought he would just join some team. But it turned out that Keisuke helped him with the ideas and Takemichi made this at the very end.

Keisuke said Takemichi's film was made for me. At first, I didn't understand what he was talking about. But now everything was clear to me. The film touched my heart, truly. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It made my heart race like crazy, like a free wild horse. It overwhelmed me so much that I wanted to cry. Keisuke was thinking far into the future; maybe much more than I was.

I was so engrossed in the film that I didn't even realize my own vision was getting blurry before small teardrops started to roll down my cheeks. My face was turning warm and red while my lips began to quiver, but I tried to keep myself calm and composed.

Wow... What should I do? I'm so happy that I actually ended up crying... I'm so touched, I don't know what to do...

The film went on for about 10 minutes and although I didn't major in Mass Media, even I could tell how much effort Takemichi had put into making it. All throughout the film, I felt so grateful and so moved. I never thought it was possible to fall deeper in love with Keisuke. But maybe I was wrong.

"For this couple, the day ends a little earlier than for others. As Grandpa Sendo has a sore back, Grandma Sendo lays out the bedding for him." Takemichi narrated the scene where it showed the wife laying a futon on the floor for her husband.

"You're going to bed quite early..." Takemichi noted to the couple, causing them to look at the camera.

"The early bird catches the worm... Don't you know that?" Grandma Sendo asked.

"You go to bed too, young man." Grandpa Sendo advised as he walked toward where the switches were. "I'm turning the lights out."

"All right..." the wife responded back.

And with that, the husband closed the door shut and then turned off the lights in their bedroom. The scene then transitioned to what seemed like the outside of the house, capturing the nature and its beauty around it which was illuminated by the brilliance of the full moon gleaming brightly in the night sky.

"So this is how their day ends. Tomorrow will be another day just like today. One could see the precious, ardent feeling of just being together... had become a natural part of their everyday lives..." Takemichi narrated and with that, the film came to an end.

Everyone in the auditorium gave a big round of applause and the host returned to the stage.

"That was the short documentary film 'Tomorrow, Just Like Today'..." the host stated. "We will close part one with commentaries from our colleague, Takemichi Hanagaki, the director and producer of this film."

Takemichi then went up to the stage, all dressed up nicely, before looking back at the audience in front of him with a mic in his hands and a smile on his face.

"It was a short documentary film. I hope you all enjoyed it..." Takemichi started. "Thank you for watching it until the end. I met the couple by chance on the subway and it was quite memorable the way they quarreled and took care of each other at the same time. They turned out to be one of my close friends, Atsushi Sendo's grandparents, so I got a chance to film them. And the one who gave me the idea to film them was a senior from the Veterinary Medicine Department, Keisuke Baji. I was in a dilemma with my presentation for months and because of Baji-kun's help and idea, I was finally able to make the film. And Baji-kun dedicated this film to his girlfriend, Nana Osaki, another senior of mine from the Medicine Department. Throughout production, Baji-kun kept saying that he would like to age with Nana-chan as well, just like Grandpa and Grandma Sendo, because she's really precious to him. So I really hope both Baji-kun and Nana-chan liked and enjoyed the film. Also, thank you once again. To those who helped me make this film and to everyone who watched it."

Upon hearing Takemichi's words, my eyes widened a bit in surprise.

Is this what the film is about, Keisuke? A future that you dream of for you and me? For us...?

"Nana..." Keisuke called out in a whispered tone and I looked back at him. "Wait- You're crying?"

"Huh?" I asked in confusion, tilting my head to the side and then it hit me; I was tearing up just a few minutes ago and maybe my eyes were still red at that moment. "N-No... I wasn't crying, like... Um, okay, maybe I was, a little, but it's not that big of a deal..."

"Do you wanna step outside for a bit?" Keisuke asked in concern as his eyes softened a bit. "Part two will begin in 15 minutes, so we can go and take a breather."

"Okay, let's go..." I muttered in response, slowly nodding my head.

Keisuke grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my seat before walking out of the auditorium hall with me, hand in hand. We then made our way outside the building when I noticed that it was already dark outside. Time really did fly by that quickly, huh?

"Let's go on for a ride. What do you say?" he asked, a small smirk curling up on his lips.

"We can do that." I smiled in response and his smirk widened a bit.

Hopping into his mother's car, Keisuke drove us through the streets of Tokyo as I watched the city lights from the window, enjoying the view of the night. While zooming through the city, I began to wonder how my relationship with Keisuke used to be back in the days when we were still teenagers and used to be a part of Toman.

In the warmth of his friendship, I found love blossoming like a beautiful flower in spring. We were destined to be more than friends, and now, as I fell for him, I understood why. When I looked into his eyes, I could see the memories of our childhood, and in my heart, I felt the promise of our future together. Keisuke was my playmate, my confidant, and now, my heart's desire when I realized I had fallen in love with him. I used to think that love stories were meant for others, but with him, I found that my own fairy tale was unfolding. In the moments we shared as friends, I never knew that love could be so magical until I fell in love with him. The depth of our friendship had paved the way for something extraordinary – love that knew no bounds.

As we grew up together, so did the love inside me, and now I couldn't even imagine a life without him. Keisuke was my constant, my rock, and now, he was the one who made my heart skip a beat. In the laughter, we shared as kids and the secrets we kept as teens, I found the love that was always meant to be, only for us, only for him and me. It took a lifetime of friendship to realize that my heart had always belonged to Keisuke only, not Shinichiro or Manjiro, not anyone else. In the story of our friendship, love wrote its own chapters, and I was eagerly waiting to discover what would come next.

They say the best relationships are built on friendship, and with Keisuke, I knew that was true. Falling in love with him felt like coming home to a place where I had always belonged. With each passing day, I found myself falling deeper in love with my best friend – the one who knew and understood me like no other. The beauty of our friendship lay in the way it transformed into the most beautiful love story. From the very beginning, Keisuke held my heart in his hands, and now, it was his to keep forever. As the seasons changed, so did my heart, and now it was filled with love for him, my childhood companion. Keisuke was there for me in every phase of my life, and now, I wanted him to be my forever and always. I used to wish upon stars for the perfect love, but I found it in him, my childhood best friend.

Falling in love with Keisuke Baji as a teenager meant wild hair and loose morals; it meant black leather jackets with jeans and combat boots, soda cans in hands. Our love included the neon lights smattering a kaleidoscope of colors across his warm ivory skin and the sarcasm dripping from his smirking lips. It included the adrenaline rush and the bruised knuckles; the champagne bubbles and the contagious smiles; the blanket forts and the late-night squabbles; the roller coaster rides and the guitar solos. Our romance had the bonfires and the sparklers, and the warmth of terrible decisions in his smiles.

Loving Keisuke Baji was like dancing in the rain; refreshing, invigorating, and filled with joy. Like a gentle breeze on a summer's day, it made me feel alive and carefree. Loving him was like watching the sunrise, it brought light to my darkest moments. Like finding a hidden treasure; a precious gem that made my life more valuable. Like being lost in a beautiful melody; every note resonated in my heart. It felt like stargazing on a clear night, I felt a sense of wonder and awe in his presence. Like it was a rollercoaster ride; thrilling, exhilarating, and occasionally nerve-wracking.

My love for Keisuke made me see the world through rose-tinted glasses; everything seemed more beautiful. My love for him was like a delicate dance of vulnerability and strength; I learned to embrace both sides of myself. It was the first blooms of spring that brought a sense of renewal and hope into my life. Like the gentle touch of a feather; soft, comforting, and full of tenderness.

We became best friends to lovers and our romance was like the soft humming of a love song and the long bike rides on midnights. It was our laughs that were a little softer and me holding his hand a little tighter. It was like befriending all the neighborhood dogs and sharing peyoung yakisoba while sitting on the sidewalk. And something about the way he always looked at me with the late-afternoon sunlight twisting over his skin, the almost evening breeze mingling with his long raven hair with a puppy in his arms, made me realize how much I was in love with the man named Keisuke Baji.

It was my love for Keisuke that made me feel like exploring a vast, uncharted territory. Every day, I discovered something new to adore. It felt like sipping on sweet nectar; it left me wanting more with each taste. When I was in love with him, it was like witnessing a work of art come to life – his every move was poetry in motion. I was so madly in love with him that my love for him felt like reading my favorite book over and over again; our love story that never grew old.

It was like a sweet addiction and I couldn't get enough of his love. It was the missing piece of a puzzle that made him complete me in every way. My love for him was like walking on air – he lifted me up and made me feel weightless. It was a fairytale come true, a love story beyond my wildest dreams. Like the calm after a storm – he brought peace to my chaotic heart. A summer rain shower that washed away my worries and refreshed my soul. Like dancing under a starlit sky, a magical and unforgettable experience.

Falling in love with him was like stepping into a world I never knew existed, a world filled with wonder and enchantment. It was like discovering a hidden oasis in the desert – a source of comfort in the midst of life's challenges. Or like watching a beautiful sunrise that filled my heart with warmth and hope.

Soft wasn't a word most people would associate with Keisuke Baji, it wasn't a word he would associate with himself, but I knew better than anyone else. Keisuke had quite a presence; an energy and aura that made him seem so much bigger and threatening, but when he was with me, he wasn't that man. He didn't scare me, not one bit. Sometimes I also thought to myself – how did I ever find my way into his orbit, the hurricane that was his existence?

But then again, this was Keisuke Baji we are talking about. Falling in love with him was like a gentle breeze on a summer's day that caressed my soul and made everything feel right. Like finding the missing piece to my heart's puzzle and him completing me in ways I never imagined. It was like unwrapping a precious gift; with each layer, I found more to adore. His love was a sip of the finest wine that intoxicated me in the most delightful way. It made me stand on the edge of a cliff; thrilling, yet a leap I was willing to take. It was a beautiful melody that made his presence create a symphony in my heart.

Our love was like the wings of a free bird which made us fly together high up in the sky. Our love had freedom like no one else. Our romance was gentle and sweet, like honey and blossoms on a Sunday morning, yet sometimes, it was also very hot, fiery, and passionate like drugs and firecrackers. Sometimes, it felt like there was this tender thing, this absolution, this lingering docility in my fingertips that would come out whenever I traced the outlines of his face. I would kiss every inch of his face and that was enough to make me feel euphoric as if spring flowers would rain in my steps.

When I fell for this man for the first time years ago, it made me feel like walking through a field of wildflowers where his love painted my life with vibrant colors. It was similar to the feelings of stars aligning like destiny had brought us together. It was a fairytale, a magical romance beyond my imagination. Like chasing a shooting star; I knew it was rare and special. A sweet addiction making me crave more with each passing moment.

Falling in love with Keisuke was like writing a love letter where every word was filled with passion and affection. It was discovering a whole new side of myself and he awakened parts of me I didn't know existed. When I fell for him, a gentle rainfall touched the dry earth and it brought life to my heart and soul. It was like walking hand in hand with destiny as our paths were meant to intertwine.

Being with him felt like basking in the warmth of the sun – his love brought light to my life, his presence was my place of comfort and solace. It felt like dancing on air, every moment was filled with joy and grace. He made me feel as if I was floating on a cloud where his love lifted me higher than I had ever been. To me, his laughter was music to my soul, the sweetest melody, and being with him felt like a perfect dream, one I never wanted to wake up from.

We loved each other with poetry, prose, and profoundness. We loved each other with deliberateness; like handwritten love letters quietly snuck into the back pockets. We loved each other with buckets full of affection in the simplest of ways; like me falling asleep on the way home and resting my head on his shoulder while he drove his motorcycle. We loved each other with kindness and our love meant noticing little things and remembering them. Our love meant listening and being listened to. Our love meant wanting and needing and being wanted and needed. Our love meant choosing to fall in love with each other, again and again, every day.

With him, watching the stars twinkle and I could see his eyes would light up my whole world. In his arms, a warm embrace, I found safety and love. With him always felt like time standing still; every moment together was timeless. It was like a journey to the stars, his love took me to places I had never been. Like a gentle breeze on a summer's day, his presence soothed my soul. Like discovering a garden of flowers, his love bloomed in my heart. A fairytale adventure, a love story for the ages. A walk in sunshine, his love filled my life with brightness.

Being with Keisuke always felt like a masterpiece in the making and our love was a work of art. A feeling like finding my home; he was where my heart belonged. Our love was like a sweet melody, a song that would never end, ever.

Being in love with my childhood best friend for years now was like a beautifully woven tapestry, each thread representing a cherished memory shared over time. It was a feeling of comfort and familiarity, like coming home to a place where I was truly understood and accepted. The love I had for him had grown gradually, much like a flower blooming from a tender bud to a full, vibrant blossom. It was a mixture of joy and nostalgia, as I would remember the innocent games we played as kids and the secrets we shared in whispered tones. Through the years, we witnessed each other's growth and supported one another through life's ups and downs, building a bond that felt unbreakable.

Being in love with my childhood best friend evoked a sense of safety and trust, knowing that he had always been by my side, and I had been there for him too. Our connection ran deep, transcending the passing of time and the changes that life brought. At times, it might have felt like a silent longing, a gentle ache in my heart whenever he was near, but I treasured the friendship too much to risk its foundation. Sometimes I caught myself stealing glances or daydreaming about what could be, while still valuing the present and the beautiful memories we already shared.

The feeling was both exhilarating and nerve-wracking when I considered taking the leap from friendship to something more. The fear of losing the friendship was overwhelming, but the possibility of a deeper, more profound love kept pulling me closer to him. Loving Keisuke was a journey of self-discovery and emotional growth, a realization that this person, who had been an integral part of my life for so long, had become my anchor, my confidant, and my partner in every way, including romantically.

It was a love story of hope and possibility, where two hearts, entwined by years of shared experiences, finally found the courage to step into uncharted territory and explored the beauty of love in a new light.

Although time passed and we aged into mature adults, our love and romance were still the same, like two idiots falling in love for the first time in middle school.

Half an hour later, we reached Odaiba beach in Central Tokyo where Keisuke parked his car in the parking lot before we made our way towards the water and the sand.

Boasting excellent access from central Tokyo, the artificial island of Odaiba offered a variety of exciting spots such as a theme park, museums, shopping malls, and hot springs. Especially famous was Odaiba's stunning night view of Tokyo Bay, with the illuminated Rainbow Bridge and both Tokyo Skytree and Tokyo Tower twinkling in the distance. It was a breathtaking panorama of city lights, best enjoyed after spending an entire day of sightseeing in Odaiba. This island had the best night view spots I had ever seen.

From where we were standing, we could see the Daiba Park, the Aqua City Odaiba Shrine, the Odaiba Statue of Liberty, the Center Promenade, and the Odaiba Marine Park.

The Daiba Park boasted a beautiful view that was thoroughly unique to the island, featuring the sparkling city lights and Rainbow Bridge on its north side while Tokyo Bay and Odaiba sprawl in front of us on the south side. No matter what time of day, the park and its iconic view were always a sight to behold and one of Tokyo's most representative.

The Shinto shrine was on top of the massive shopping mall Aqua City and from there, if we looked down on Rainbow Bridge in front of the sprawling lights of central Tokyo, we could find ourselves getting lost in the mesmerizing view.

The Center Promenade connected Aomi and its Palette Town to Ariake and Tokyo Big Sight, leading us right across Odaiba. It was surrounded by greenery, seasonal flowers, and plenty of water, with a variety of shopping malls and other entertainment spots to be found on either side. It was also often the venue for food festivals, sports events, and flea markets. On sunny days, we might even be able to see Mount Fuji in the distance from Deai Bridge and Yumenoo Bridge. Every spot on Central Promenade was lit up after sunset, creating a wonderland of colorful illuminations and a dreamlike atmosphere. The many twinkling, colorful lights are one of Odaiba's most popular night views.

And from far away we could see the Odaiba Marine Park sprawled right in front of Decks Tokyo Beach and Aqua City Odaiba, offering an oasis of calm on the modern island. Next to various fun activities such as shell gathering and windsurfing, the park also offered what was possibly the most iconic view of Rainbow Bridge and the Odaiba Statue of Liberty. Especially stunning was the transition from sunset to nighttime and the park was the place to go for events such as the Odaiba Rainbow Fireworks and the Tokyo Fireworks Festival. The plethora of colorful cruise ships sailing peacefully right in front of Rainbow Bridge was a symbol of the mesmerizing Tokyo night.

"It's so pretty, right?" I muttered, staring at the amazing view in front of me in awe.

"Yeah, it is..." Keisuke muttered before looking over at me, grabbing my hand in his before intertwining our fingers again. "Nana, I have been wanting to ask you this but... did you enjoy the film?"

"Yeah, I did actually. I loved it. It made me so, so happy that I ended up crying..." I smiled in response, causing him to return the gesture.

"You know, Nana..." Keisuke trailed off, his eyes now locked on the stunning city before us. "While being with you, I made many big decisions in my life. Perhaps if I had not met you, I probably would not have made those choices, you know."

"What kind of choices would you have made?" I asked.

"Begin with... If you were not here, what urges would not have come into being? Things such as how to fulfill my own hopes while considering other people's happiness at least in this way, I think they would not even have crossed my mind. But now, I have already set up my goals and I know what I want to do in life. I want to expand my outlook more, meet a variety of people and improve my own worth. Because originally I thought I was fine with anything that life has to offer me. I didn't have many dreams and desires. But then when I meet you, knowing that you come from the prestigious traditional Osaki family, I thought about it more and more. In the future, this might be wishful thinking, but... If I were good at a job where I can gain appreciation working nationally or even maybe internationally, I would be able to stand next to you with pride. That's what I have been thinking of, you know..." Keisuke revealed and my eyes softened at the sight of him.

"But for such a beginning, I think anything is fine. After all, it's about you, Keisuke. Whatever you do, I mean. Besides, you always do things wholeheartedly with all your might and I love that about you." I responded back with a chuckle while Keisuke gave me his signature wolfish grin.

"Say, Nana... We both are still very young and we have a long way to go, so that's precisely why we should construct. Definite dreams of a happy future before it's too late, isn't it?" he asked and I gave him a curious look.

"What do you mean?" I questioned back and just then Keisuke pulled out an envelope from the pocket of his jacket.

"I'm not that good with words when I'm talking, so I wrote my words down in this paper. It took me days to write this..." he stated as he handed the envelope to me.

I took the envelope from him and carefully opened it. Inside it, there was a piece of folded paper. It was a handwritten letter from Keisuke.

~~~~~

Nana,

I love you. I have loved you all my life. I probably loved you the minute I saw you for the first time. You're the love I chose. Out of everyone in the world, out of everyone I have ever known, I chose you. At the edge of everything, love and faith have always brought me back, and back to you. I love your grit, your resilience, your light, your heart. I love you through the perfect moments, and there are so many, but I will always love you through the imperfect ones too. I can promise you that I'll love you on your best days, but I'll love you even harder on your worst. And I'll love you all the days in between. I promise you, I'll do my damnedest to love you like you have never been loved before.

I want your dirt, your pain, your darkness. I want your weakness and your flaws. I don't want you for good; I want you forever. I would love you completely, wholly. I won't hide behind the shadows. I won't love you from afar. I won't only take parts of you. I want all of you; mind, body, and soul. I want to be with you, always. And even if something happens, know that I will find you in every lifetime. You are mine, and not even death can keep you from me. I'll never stop being greedy when it comes to you. You will always be the exception to any rule and the only person I'm willing to screw the world over for. Because if you're not happy, I'll ruin whatever stole your smile, myself included too.

I want you to be my first. I want you to be my last. I want you to be all the in-betweens. I want you. Just you. Only you. We're meant to be. My heart is yours, my love is yours, my days and all my nights are yours. I'll hold you up, stand by you, and give you everything I have. I'll love you with all that I have. Wherever I am, whatever I'm doing, alive or dead, young or old, my heart will always be with yours. Every beat you feel against your fingertips is me calling out to you. It's us, communicating, bonding, sharing; it's us living.

I'm hopelessly, irrevocably in love with you. The desperate, aching kind of love. The kind there's no coming back from. The kind there's no way out of. The kind that's going to be the death of me one day. You put me in my place when I need it, and you listen to me when I need a listening ear. Plain and simple, you complete me, and I know for certain, I can't live this life without you in it. There's no one who loves you more than I do. I will argue that point until I die, vehemently and with great pride. You're the reason my heart beats, and even if I don't deserve you, I'll go to my grave doing everything I can to be the one you deserve.

I loved you then and I love you now. And if you'll have me, I'll love you until my last breath. You're the love of my life, my best friend, my partner. I like you as much as I love you. I could have a million lifetimes with you and it still wouldn't be enough. I promise that I will spend the rest of my life taking care of you, the way you deserve to be taken care of. You are it for me. I will always be here if you need me, no matter how far in distance or time. I don't care if we're on different continents or if it's five, fifty years in the future. I never want you to wake up and feel like you're alone because you're not. You'll always have me.

You'll never be alone. As long as there is a beat in my heart and breath in my lungs, you'll never be alone. No matter what happens, I want to be the person you know you can turn to. The place where you feel safe. I want you to feel like you can just be human, in front of me. Like you don't have to always show your best side. To call you the love of my life does not do justice to how much I love you. My existence doesn't make sense without you by my side. For the rest of our lives, in the next life, in every alternate reality, I'll be yours if you'll have me.

~~~~~

"That's a beautiful love letter, Keisuke. Glad to see no misspelled words here." I joked with a light-hearted chuckle as my face started to heat up a bit at the beautiful words in his letter before looking back at him again.

And that's when I noticed him holding a small box in his hand and inside the box, there was a beautiful diamond ring in it. Immediately, my breath hitched and I went stiff on my spot while my heart started to hammer hard against my chest, so loud that I could hear my own heartbeats in my ears. Keisuke gently took my left hand in his and put the ring around my ring finger while I stood there in shock and confusion.

"Definite... Of the future, you mean..." I trailed off and Keisuke flashed out a genuinely warm smile at me.

"I want to be with you forever, Nana..." Keisuke confessed and my eyes widened a bit when I finally realized what he was implying.

First that film and then this letter... Keisuke, is this what I think it is...?

My face was now too hot and red and I could feel it, even if I couldn't see it. All my emotions within me were now swirling around like a tornado. It felt as if my brain had stopped working and at such a rate, my heart was beating, I might faint or probably die at any minute now.

"What? You don't want to?" he asked with a sexy wolfish smirk, flashing out his sharp upper canines as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning closer to my face, and looking deeply into my eyes. "Tell me your feelings, Nana... Lies are out of the question because if it's your hopes and dreams, I will fulfill whatever they are, completely. Tell me your dreams..."

As I stared into his beautiful bronze-colored eyes, I found myself getting lost in them. They were so deep like the ocean, making me want to dive into them. Keisuke Baji really did know how to sweep me off my feet.

"I-I... I... want to be with you forever too, Kei..." I mumbled as tears started to form in my brownish-amber eyes.

They weren't the tears of sadness. They were the tears of absolute happiness and joy. My bottom lip started to quiver, so I bit it down to keep my emotions in control, trying really hard not to break down in tears of joy. I also wanted to be with Keisuke forever. I also wanted to grow old with him like Akkun's grandparents. Love him over and over again until I got perished away from this world. Keisuke's smirk then turned into a mesmerizing smile before he leaned even closer and gently connected his lips with mine.

"Then, be mine forever, Nana..." he whispered against my lips, and in response, I leaned forward even more against his lips and kissed him back.

Yes, just you and me, always and forever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9.6K 51
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 20 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬" ▶ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: An AU...
343K 16.8K 26
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝You didn't go through all that for nothing.❞ In which Bonten's leader, Manjiro "Mikey" Sano saw...
215K 5K 13
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
188K 4.7K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...