Chapter 25: His Most Precious

Nana's POV

"Let's settle this for good, brother..." Manjiro stated to Izana in a serious tone as he stood back up from Izana's attack earlier, glaring down at his adoptive older brother.

"I wonder how you're still standing..." Izana wondered out loud in confusion before both the brothers stood face-to-face to start their long-awaited fight.

This was it.

Manjiro Sano VS Izana Kurokawa.

A summit showdown between Toman and Tenjiku.

"So you came from the future, huh..." Draken spoke up to Takemichi from beside Keisuke, causing the blonde time-leaper to look over at the Vice-Commander with a concerned expression. "It sounds like bullshit but... I've always seen you all frantic-like, how you're always so determined. And if Baji and Nana believe you, I'll do it too."

And hearing those words brought joy and relief to Takemichi's injured face with small tears started to form in the corner of his eyes.

"Both me and Mikey will be your arms. You have us under your guidance. Go accomplish what you should do." Draken added, bringing a small grateful smile to Takemichi's face.

And just as the fight started, Manjiro released his signature roundhouse kick, however, Izana immediately blocked it with his arms to protect himself.

"Whoa!" Izana let out an awe in amazement before leaning closer to Manjiro's face with a wide grin, surprising the latter a bit. "That was an awesome kick, Mikey! You have this much power even after I made you lose your balance?! That's crazy!!"

Manjiro threw another kick but Izana dodged it again.

"That natural rebound and sense of balance! No wonder they call you unbeatable." Izana commented as he blocked Manjiro's third roundhouse kick with his own leg raised up high before pushing him back away.

"Mikey-kun's kick was stopped?!" Takemichi gasped out in shock. "Izana Kurokawa... This guy's strong for sure!!"

"This is great!" Izana added with a crazed look in his purple eyes, his grin widening even more. "I'm getting excited for the first time in a while!"

But this time around, when Manjiro charged toward Izana to land another attack, he was suddenly thrown back again by Izana's powerful kick.

"But I can already see through your moves." Izana stated coolly with his hands in his pockets.

"No way! That's impossible!" Chifuyu gasped out loud.

"Mikey got kicked back?!" Angry added in a worried tone.

"I've never seen him like this before!" Hakkai pointed out in concern while Kisaki stared at the scene with a wicked, grinning face with an amazed Hanma standing beside him.

"His overpowering senses... that itself is Izana Kurokawa's charisma..." Mucho commented in a serious tone.

"I've overpowered everything in my path with power." Izana spoke up again, his lips widening into a big, crazy smirk. "Well, there's no stopping it now since my initial plan fell apart... So, I'll just kill you."

"Even though Mikey-kun's here, we still gonna lose? There's no way..." Takemichi mumbled again worriedly and just then Manjiro dashed towards Izana again to attack him once again, but just like before, Izana stopped his kick with his arm.

"I already told ya... that I can see through everything, right?!" Izana asked, grinning while connecting a fist to Manjiro's temple.

"Lemme ask you one thing..." Manjiro suddenly spoke up in a calming tone, causing Izana to give him a confused look. "Why did you kill Emma...? Why did you kill our little sister?"