Come On, Get Happy! [Partridg...

By bonbonsandbooks

Some girls never ever forget their first crush. Their high school love. The one that got away. It was harder... More

Come On, Get Happy! [The Partridge Family]
Author Note|Disclaimer|Copyrights!
The Cast:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Ten

9 7 0
By bonbonsandbooks

Chapter Ten
Keith's POV

I was so happy our second date went so well. I was thinking of what I could do to top it for our third date. And to think she finally really forgave me. It felt great. I knew she should not forgive someone like me. But I was so happy she told me the truth.

That meant the world to me. I decided to create little gifts for Harmony to let her know that I cared and was always thinking of her. I could tell she liked flowers candy like every girl did.

But she wasn't into material things. I had Danny take a few snap shots of me that had never been seen or published. These would be just for her eyes only, I was working on a new song for her.

That was taking me a little longer to create. I wanted it to be perfect for her. The last one I wrote made her cry. I was not trying to make her cry. I had developed the film and was looking to give her the best photo.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Mom!?! Can I ask for some advice here?" I stop my mom who was on a mission to clean the bathroom today. She had her blond hair pulled up in a do rag.

"Sure Keith! What's going on?" she asks me.
She comes walking over to my side.

"I created these photos for Harmony as a gift. What one do you like best? I'm having a very hard time picking out the perfect one for her" I mention. Mom looks worried. "What? What is on your mind?"

"Keith is this going to be your third date?" wonders mom. I nod yes. "Harmony? Are you two getting that serious about each other this fast?" she worries.

"Yes why?"
"Keith, remember you complained all the time how annoying she was. She followed you every where. She was to much for you. Not to mention a time or two I hear you and Danny make fat jokes about her. You always made fun of her. More than once she overheard you guys. You can't break her heart like that again. I'm worried you or her will get hurt. You both have a toxic past" says mom. I knew it was true and she meant well.

"I know. Yes I did that. We talked about it. Lots. And she forgave me mom. It's in the past" I try to explain to her. Mom sits beside me.

"Keith, listen My fifth grade year I had braces. I always got food stuck in them. Matt Sonners had always picked on me then went after me when I got braces. He called me brace space and worse things. After high school I was working at a local bar. We met again and he liked me. We tried to date. This was before I met your dad. Then I could not see him in a new light. I could not get past the horrible things he said. I'm not sure Harmony can either. I hope she can!"

"Mom she already did. We had a very serious talk on our last date. And she says she forgave me. That's not gonna be us! We are working it all out. I know I had been a jerk to her. I wasn't a good friend either. But I plan to make up for it all. Now that's said what photo do you like best?" I ask her.

"I love you so much Keith and I just want what is best for you! That's all son. I'm glad she makes you so happy and you found each other! Let me see these photos" mom tells me.

I hand her the stack of photos. She looks through them. We talk a bit more. I get what mom was saying. But I felt it in my heart. She forgave me. I knew it.

♡♪♬♪♡

"I like this one son!" says mom as she points to a pic. I liked that one to. I nod.

"Good choice" I answer.
"Danny, really took these? Maybe he should be a photographer not a singer" jokes mom.
"Maybe" I chuckle.

Harmony comes in the house with Laurie and I hide the photos from her. They were a surprise after all. She was wearing a cute pink top with blue jean shorts on. Her hair was in a long braid. She was adorable. I could not keep my eyes off her!

"Hi!" I greet her and hug her hello. She kisses my cheek.
"Hey!" she says.
"What are you girls doing here?" I wonder.

Laurie frowns. "Well dumb dumb, it's Thursday it's the day we have band practice duh" sighs Laurie.
"Oh yeah time flies by fast" I chuckle as my checks turn red in front of Harmony.

"I hope you do not mind that I tagged along. I was off work and I wanted to see you is all" mentions Harmony.
"You are always welcome here dear"' answers my mom.

"Always" I agree.
"Can we talk before practice? Alone?" wonders Harmony.
I lead her up to my bedroom then shut the door. I had to kiss her. It had been days since I missed those lips of hers.

I just could not help myself around her.
I pull her in my arms then kiss her. I feel her arms go around me. She returns my kisses. Her hands are in my long hair. My hand rests on her back.

I had to stop. It was getting harder and harder to slow things down with her. I wanted to keep going! We both sit on the bed breathless and slowing things down.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Wow" sighs a happy Harmony. She smiles at me. I take her hand in mine .
"What do you need to tell me?" I ask.
"Are you free to have dinner at my place? This Saturday?" She asked me out!!

"I am for you!" I say to her.
"Great! Meet at my place at eight. Bring over night clothes to" she tells me.
"Harmony are you sure?" I worry I wanted her more than anything but I didn't want to push this.

"Yes, I have waited so long Keith I want us to be together." she answers my reply. She leans in kissing me.
That night we did this then I could tell her I fell in love with her and give her the gifts! Perfect!!

I was excited!

I knew she felt the same way. I could tell in each kiss! She loved me and I loved her.

"Keith!! Harmony! Let's jam!" Holland my sister at us. From the stair way.

"Come on lover let's go! Sing me a song" she teases me. She stands then offers me her hand. She kisses me long and hard before leading the way down the stairs.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

𝓢𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓪:

Instagram | Ig- @bonbonsandbooks

Youtube - @bonbonsandbooks

Twitter | Fan Account - @bonbonsandbooks

Back Up Twitter: heydalainarenee

Facebook Fanpage - Author Dalaina Renee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.7K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
115K 6.3K 39
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
722K 44.3K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...