The Manipulators (Male Reinca...

De prohuntermaster99

Killed by a group of Bullies In College by torturing him and even though he is reincarnated to another simila... Mai multe

Bio
Prologue: A New Wind
First Fight
Do You Believe In Gravity? Part1
Do You Believe In Gravity? Part 2
Silent Execution Night Part 1
Silent Execution Night Part 2
Silent Execution Night Final
Unusual Love Confession: Act Of Desperation
Enter: Eternity Devil
Hunt of The Eternity Devil 1
Hunt Of The Eternity Devil Part 2
Hunt Of The Eternity Devil: Final
Aftermath Celebration(Lemon)
Morning Preparations
The Test(Rewrite)
What A Beautiful Duwang
First Date (Valentines Day Special)
Killer Queen Vs Bomb Girl Part 1
Killer Queen vs Bomb Girl Part: 2
Killer Queen Vs Bomb Girl Final Part(Updated)
Master Of Negotiator (Updated)
Spared By The Devil
Death Row
The Famine Devil's Appearance:
The Waiting Game Part 1

Y/n Joestar Becomes A Youtuber (Short Chapter) (Slice Of Life)

571 14 2
De prohuntermaster99

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Shinjuku, Tokyo Japan

Y/n: Pov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: Oh really?

Fami: I always watching you two from time to time...

Y/n: How so? I didn't sense you sneaking from us for the most part...

Fami: It doesn't matter how did I did it or what ability did I use... I just remind you that don't break her heart....

Starring at me at a cold gaze, I also did response on a stoic cold gaze also looking like a Patrick Bateman or other Sigma Males out there...

Y/n: Fine for me, and don't you have...

As she disappeared, like teleporting... Maybe Physic or rather usage of teleportation, or any type of exotic powers. 

Y/n: What a snob... 

While walking to the busy streets of Shinjuku, while also going to the other street in order to go to the park to think what is the best business while having a clear thoughts in order to have a second and third income passive or actively... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip: 

Location: Nearby Park

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n (Thoughts): If I were going to have a second or third income, back then I don't have any work experience since I myself did gone to College however I become a drop out after I died since... Yes I might have a big amount of cash in my bank account, it is still temporarily? 

Y/n (Thoughts): Hmph.... What should I do... Oh I know! 

Having my idea pops out my head as using my phone and searching the Youtube name of Mr. Beast but doesn't appear in this timeline... 

Y/n (Thoughts): Weird? Maybe I'll take this advantage by posting content since Mr. Beast is gone in this reality, I should exploit it by making videos like curing blind people, someone who lost limbs or have organ failures. If I did it, may I will be go suspected or arrested? Nah? I can manipulate them and have Makima on my back...

Y/n (Thoughts): This should should be easy and would be the name of it?

Mr. Beast?

Y/n (Thoughts): Nah? I still have an respect and not copy it even it didn't exist?

Mr. Joestar?

Y/n (Thoughts): Yeah this should do... I'll name this Channel Mr. Joestar?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip: Next two Days

Location: Kyoto City Hospital, Japan

Station: Reception Area

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While arriving to the first Hospital at the same time, I did manipulated some innocent people to be Camera Man and Crew but I'll reward them afterwards by the use of Whitesnake's disk at the same time some of my crew bring a lot of fresh sealed Icebox that contains fresh made Heart that made of scrap metals, woods, crumpled paper and many more using Gold Experience.

Once hitting to the reception station, I've been questioned by the staff especially the ones who stationed in reception.

Random Female Nurse 1: Greetings, could I know what you're doing here in this hospital?

Confronted and spoken, I deliver it at a friendly calm way just to avoid trouble by sweettalking it.

Y/n: Well... I'm an Youtuber named Mr. Joestar and were going to do is to donate the heart for the patients who have heart failure or cancer...

Shocked by what she heard, I also react onto her way, at the same time questioned me on another question

Random Female Nurse 1: And where did you get these heart Sir, just incase if there is some Illegal transactions?

Y/n: No but can you tell to the higher ups, to let me and my crew record here...

I did use Makima's ability to manipulate people, by putting myself as an superior while her eye pupils suddenly got smaller, body gone pale and her actions turned into a nurse waiting to be given orders to someone is higher to me.

Random Female Nurse 1: Yes, understand... I'll contact them right away!

Y/n: Good...

This way easier to bypass than I expected! Hahaha... Look that but I'm still doing for good intentions but at the same time it is a win win for me and the ones who have a condition like this.

Until my stand spoke with a concern to my decision....

Whitesnake Ultimate: Is it really good, to just hand over your identity at the same time you're making yourself an big target?

Y/n(Thoughts): You're right, however I don't want to do in Illegal fashion, rather I'm doing this simply in order for my friends, someone who knows me with or without the need of manipulation needed.

Y/n(Thoughts): While the Identity problem, I have other stand abilities plus I have other wild cards to use just in case of problems arise at an unexpected moment. All we have to do is to shoot some video's and clips of helping other people who have diagnosed with Heart Failure.

*Elevator Noises*

Y/n: Here they come...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip: 3 Days later

Location: Public Safety Devil Hunter Headquarters

Section: Lobby Waiting Room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: Where the hell is Hirokazu and Kobeni? 

Himeno: Hirokazu did have his leave for 1 week since he has to visit his family at the province area outside Tokyo, while Kobeni have her side jobs but understandable if you trying to make a living or breadwinner to your family.

Y/n: I agreed.

???: Hello Humans! It is...

Y/n: I know what you're doing Power, can you stop your annoying introduction..

Aki: Yeah... Even I'm already got awaken by her earlier morning.

Denji: Me too...

Reze: I don't mind her loud cheerful greetings, in fact I'm amuse to her liveness than any Fiends I've come to know...

Denji: Really Reze?

Power: See! Even Reze like's my antics...

Aki: We like your antics and greetings however can you lower your volume, the whole people are staring at us...

Power: Oh... My bad... Anyway I saw your Youtube video, that has 25 Million views by just 3 days doing saving people with heart cancers! 

Denji: Oh yeah I saw that yesterday with Reze...

Aki: Wait did he just have 25 Million views?

Denji: Yeah boomer! Don't you just go to Youtube?

Himeno: Looks you got roasted by Denji...

Aki: I don't bother and how did you able to afford some fresh heart?

Reze: Yeah seems sus if you just got into Black market...

Y/n: Nah, I have other connections I've pulled out...

Power: From where?

Y/n: Some rich associates of mine...

Power: Really?

Y/n: Yeah...

Power: And next time could I join also?

Y/n: Maybe and what's this...

As my phone vibrated and Makima leave me an message to come to her office right now as Aki questioned me what happened...

Aki: What happened, something wrong?

Y/n: It's Makima, I've got to go...

Denji: Really and are we included?

Y/n: Silly you, no... 

Denji: Why?

Aki: He has his own and don't you have Reze?

Delivering the tone of his voice at an neutral level, Himeno responds on the cheerful way just to boost his confidence...

Himeno: Don't be sad, you still have me to enjoy Aki right?

Aki: I hate you...

Power: Cheer up!  And guys where is Y/n?

They noticed he vanished on a whim without anyone noticed. Knowing he did this a lot of times which they knew he still have his other things to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Station: Makima's Office Room

3rd Pov:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Y/n closes the door appears to be Makima is sitting on her office desk filled with finished documents and forms to comply. Staring at him smile with a cheerful but a little bit creepy stare due to her unique pattern to her eyes, however Y/n didn't mind only to questioned what he is doing here

Y/n: Looks like you've been busy filling up the documents lately, If you want, I could...

Makima: It's nothing, I've finished it quite easily and do you know why I called you here Y/n?

Y/n: You mean my Youtube Channel?

Makima: Yes, If you do more content, you might going to expose yourself even me or your allies especially Denji since he is the top priority lately in bounty hunting...

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm just a guy who help someone from a people who have heart failure or cancer. 

Makima: Oh really, and also the Twitter community give you a bad rep lately...

Y/n: Don't mind them, they are toxic fatherless people and they bark but they don't bite unless some lunatic.

Makima: You're right, about Twitter you said.

Y/n: No problem and is there something I can do?

Makima: Actually can you take care of the dogs in my apartment for a while?

Y/n: Why? Didn't you feed your dogs earlier?

Makima: It's just, they need some walk for the meantime, don't they also got bored just like us right?

Y/n: Yeah and will in exchange can you treat me later at dinner?

Makima: Sure thing.

As she give her apartment room keys to Y/n and he already left instantly as he activated time stop to not waste his time for the moment of time being.

To be continued:

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

234K 7.9K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴᴇʀ x ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...
50.3K 2.2K 48
Two brothers inherit their father's debts from Yakuza upon his death. Denji, being a responsible older brother he is, working so hard with his younge...
3.8K 55 7
A slice of life makima X OC story This story isn't following the cannon CSM plot, instead in a slice-of-life format and makima's character might be...
2.3K 114 16
Makima finds herself in a strange world after receiving the highest honor of being consumed by the Chainsaw Man. It was certainly a fascinating place...