My Sunshine, Her Stars (Re Up...

Af CissasBraincell

Re uploaded Narcissa x Female OC story that wattpad deleted... sorry it took so long. I hope I can make up wi... Mere

Introduction
The Queen and Her Knight
Dead💀
I could never forget you
Lady Of The Manor
Unexpected Guest
Baby Time
Saving her
Fight
The Little Things
Anxiety
Magic at Disney
Maybe I Need You
Sick Days
The One Where Narcissa Gets High
Crucio and Cuddles
New Addition (aka the one where Narcissa buys a fox)
Cramps and Cuddles
Bad Days
Honey, Hi
Yule Ball
Misunderstandings
Eda The Ballerina Pt 1 (All I Have)
I Love You
Eda the Ballerina Pt 3 the finale ig (Irina)
Ode to Mommy Issues
Always
Mermaid Eda
Forever and Always
The One Where Eda Tackles Someone To Save Narcissa
Please Don't Go.... I Love You
Can I Come Home
Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water
Mother In Law
Marin
The One Where Eda Tells Narcissa What Happened
Mother In Law II Druella Returns
Say Yes To The Dress
Miscarriage
Sick Sloth Cuddles
You Left.
Sirius's Sad Girl Hours
Changes
A/N
Turbulent dates
Narcissa VS Mormon Missionaries
Update!!!
✨How You Get The Girl✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.1✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.2✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.3✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.4✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.6✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt. 7✨
The one where Marin gets her first period

✨How You Get The Girl pt.5✨

132 12 0
Af CissasBraincell

Chapter 5:
First Impressions Can Be Misleading

Eda's POV:

I woke up around eight, seeing that I had an hour before the first tutoring session. I opted for streetwear today, black jeans, turtleneck and my dark gray wash Blondie t-shirt with heeled boots. I kept my hair down in its natural wavy state and applied my usual makeup and left for my classroom.I nabbed a coffee from the kitchens before going back to my classroom and setting up. I pulled out some basic source material Draco seemed to be having the most trouble with and set everything up.

Draco arrived first, offering me a small smile.

"Hello Professor."

"Good morning Draco, I pulled some material on things I've seen you having the most trouble with in assignments. I was hoping you could tell me what you feel you need the most help with."
He nodded and looked around seeing the room was empty.

"Where's my mother? She came and found me yesterday and told me she was going to sit in on the first few tutoring sessions."

"I'm sure she'll be here soon." I said.

Right on cue, the door opened, revealing Narcissa Malfoy.

"Good morning Miss Albrecht." She greeted me, still laced with ice but it was friendly enough. "Good morning dragon."

"Hi mum."

She moved to the back of the classroom and put her purse down. Silently observing the tutoring session the entire time. It was heaven not being interrupted, Draco asked questions and by the end of the hour, he had gotten every answer I asked him correct and demonstrated the proper chemical formula needed to start the alchemist spell to turn paper into aluminum. The first step to their final project.

"You did wonderful Draco! I'm so proud of you. It's that easy to turn a fail into a top mark." I said giving him a high five.

"Thank you professor, once you helped me figure out the way I learn, everything got so much easier. I understood everything you explained."

"I'm so glad to hear that." I turned to Narcissa who looked as though she was fighting an internal battle. "Thank you for keeping your promise, you were so quiet I forgot you were here. If this is interesting to you, you're welcome to ask me questions."

She nodded.

"I'll see you next Saturday, Draco." Narcissa said with a smile, hugging her son tight. She pressed a kiss to his head and whispered "I'm so proud of you. I'm always here for you. You can always come to me. I love you"

I smiled at the sight, it made me so happy to see Narcissa take my words to heart.

"Thanks mum. I love you too." He said, pulling back from the hug.

"Thank you professor. See you monday." He said taking his leave.

"Anytime Draco. See you monday."

Narcissa lingered behind.

I looked up at her as I put the supplies away.

"How can I help you?" I asked with a smile.

She looked a tad embarrassed, returning my smile slightly.

"I can't believe you realized he had a different learning style. And that you were able to adjust your teaching so effortlessly. You are a very talented teacher Miss Albrecht."

I blushed, beaming from ear to ear like an idiot.

"Thank you Mrs. Malfoy. If we're going to be seeing so much of each other, you ought to call me Edaline. Miss Albrecht makes me sound like my mother." I shuddered.

"Very well Edaline. I don't suppose you'll allow me to compensate you for this?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"I don't want money Mrs. Malfoy." I said.

"There must be something I can do." she insisted, carrying a book back to the shelf with me.

"You didn't have to do that, thank you." I said, giving her another stupid smile. "Honestly Mrs. Malfoy the only thing I want is to be treated with respect. You've treated me with respect. I don't want anything else."

She studied me with a confused expression, different to the suspicious one she gave me yesterday.

"I don't understand. You've been so kind to me, and my son. Even after his stunt in class." She must have spotted my surprised expression, as I hadn't told her about it. "Severus told me. He knows I don't necessarily hold the same views as my husband. He warned me about Draco acting up. Hence why I'm puzzled as to why you've been so kind."

I raised a brow at her.

"Have you never experienced kindness without strings attached? Kindness and friendship isn't a business transaction to me." I explained, my turn to be utterly confused.

"I.. I can't recall the last time someone was kind to me or helped me without expecting something in return." Narcissa confessed.

"That's a shame Mrs. Malfoy. Everyone deserves kindness with no strings attached. I've always held the moral of "it costs nothing to be kind". It's true, it costs me nothing to show compassion to others."

"That has not been my experience, but I appreciate the gesture nonetheless." She said,

"I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Draco." I said, holding her gaze. "My door is always open. You are welcome here, and if you need anything, you can always come to me."

Narcissa shook her head, fighting the smile forming on her face.

"You are something else Miss Albrecht."

"Well I hope that's a good thing."

Narcissa moved to sit at the desk Draco had sat at earlier.

"Could I persuade you to give me a short lesson on the material Draco is learning? That way I might be able to offer him some help when he's home for the holidays? There weren't enough students interested in taking the class when I was a student here, I missed out on a subject I've always wanted to take. Who better to explain it to me than the Mistress of Alchemy?"

Well well, Mrs. Malfoy is certainly full of surprises. I was taken aback by that nickname. It had been a running joke when I was a student taking the class with Professor Julien Burke. It caught on when I had perfected an elixir that allowed the user to transform their body into light and move through objects such as walls. Similar to ghosts, but alive. The user looked the same, their body was just a different composition.

"How do you know about that? I thought that was just an inside joke my old professor gave me." I gaped.

"I have my ways." She said with a slight smirk. "I'd love to pick your brain about your light elixir. They say you were offered hundreds of positions, even one in Australia to work with Eugene Carlton. Thats a huge honor."

I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks, trying to look anywhere but at the beautiful witch who apparently knew a lot about my achievements. More than my own family did. It was slightly unnerving, but I was flattered anyway.

"It is. I turned him down though."

She looked at me absolutely puzzled.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but why turn down such a prestigious opportunity to teach at Hogwarts? You could have been famous, wealthier than half the Wizarding world combined. You could have a completely different life."

I sat down in the chair I'd occupied earlier, next to the witch who made my heart race.

"I won't lie, I considered it. But in the end, I didn't want it. I don't need fame and riches to lead a happy life. I don't do well being in the spotlight Mrs. Malfoy. I couldn't handle people like Rita Skeeter publishing my personal life for the world to see, my privacy is extremely important to me. Not only that, I adore teaching. Few things make me happier than teaching students who want to learn about something they are passionate about. Teaching has been so rewarding for me because I not only get to share my love of Alchemy with my kids, I get to form bonds with them. Students who aren't even in my class will come and visit me just to chat. They come to me with their problems, or their good news. They've dubbed me the "cool professor" which always makes me laugh because I am definitely not cool. But that nickname allows me to make a difference in their lives. That is the most rewarding part."

Narcissa listened intently, studying me like a rare magical beast that no one had ever seen before.

"You are truly something else. I wish I'd had a professor like you when I was in school."

"Well its never too late to learn. Shall we get started?"

The bi-haired witch smiled and nodded.

"I don't have any ink or parchment." She said

"You don't need to take notes, love. I'm just giving you a run down." I said, waving my wand to summon the book I needed. "So, let's start with the basics. Alchemy is a combination of Transfiguration, potions, and muggle chemistry. Using the four elements, Alchemists' main goal was to convert items of little value, to items of high value. Think turning an ordinary stone or rock into gold." Narcissa nodded at my words.

"How fascinating."

Narcissa stayed for another forty five minutes, chatting a bit with me before taking her leave. The subject had changed to my outburst with Umbridge, being concerned for my job. Right before she left, she turned to me.

"Thank you for the lesson Miss Albrecht. You needn't worry about your job being on the line. Everything will work out." She said, giving me a wink.

"Thank you for your kind words Mrs. Malfoy. I hope so. I'll see you next Saturday."

"Until then."

3rd Person POV:

Edaline recognized the ginger owl immediately to belong to Ryan McAllister. She smiled when the bird flew up to her open window, revealing a letter attached to her foot. Eda hadn't seen Ryan in a month, and she missed her friend dearly. She had so much to tell the feisty Celt, the most important being her budding friendship with a certain older witch that made the young professor swoon.  She smiled and greeted Pippa, giggling when the pretty bird took the treat from her, allowing Eda to untie the letter and read its contents.

Hello Sunshine,

I heard about your outburst with Umbridge, has she tried to banish you yet? I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself. How are you doing? Still having nightmares? How is seducing Sirius's cousin going? I better get a wedding invitation in a few years. I have really big news Sunshine. I wish I could be here in person to tell you this, I'm out of the country on Auror business, and Jason said I should wait to tell you face to face, but screw him. He's just my husband. What does he know? (A lot. He's very smart. I love him so much.) Anyways, get excited Eda, you're gonna be an auntie!

Eda let out an excited shriek, hand covering her mouth as a few tears of joy welled in her eyes.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna be an auntie!" She squealed to no one but Barnaby and Pippa.

I'll be home by Christmas, Tonks is with me, told me to tell you she loves you and misses you. She says she's so sorry she hasn't been around since June, she's constantly been on assignment. I haven't shared what happened with her. It's your story to share, please tell me if things get worse, Sirius says you haven't gone to therapy yet. I know it's scary but I really think it would do you some good. You deserve to be happy again. We love you so much. Write me back soon! I want to hear all about you seduction of Mrs. Malfoy. Jason and I have a question to ask you when we return.

Love,
Ryan

Eda refused to cry, she'd perfected the art of bottling her emotions, taking her pain and filing it away in the depths of her mind. Minerva, and Sirius had been checking on her regularly, but she waved away their concerns, giving the "I'm perfectly fine." Or "I'm over it.". She'd mastered the fake smile, even if they didn't buy it, they'd backed off. Ryan was the hardest to lie to. She had been two years ahead of her in school and took Eda under her wing. They became like sisters, and she had always gone to Ryan if she was struggling. She'd already shown weakness to Sirius and Remus right after it happened. She couldn't do it again, especially since Ryan was pregnant. She refused to add any stress to her. She reached for a spare bit of parchment and quill and wrote a reply.

Hello my Fiery Celt,

I'm so happy for you! I can't believe I'm going to be an auntie! Give Jason and Tonks my love, I miss you guys too. Please don't worry about me, I'm doing fine. My nightmares are all but gone now, and Auntie Minnie has been taking good care of me. Believe it or not, I haven't been sacked yet! I'm actually a bit concerned that I haven't gotten any reprimanding. I wouldn't call my budding friendship with the Ice queen beauty seduction. I think we're becoming friends. She always stays after Draco's tutoring session to pick my brain on Alchemy. Sometimes other things. She loves to read, just like me, so we have been swapping book recommendations. I know. So sexy. I don't need therapy because I'm fine. Truly. Give Tonks my love, I appreciate you not saying anything. I'll tell her eventually, she's got a lot going on. I'm so happy for you Ry. You're going to be an amazing mother.

All my love,
Eda

When she had finished, Eda tied the letter to Pippa and sent her on her way with a treat. One day, she'd get over it, and she wouldn't be lying anymore. How could the nightmares ever go away if she couldn't let it go? She rationalized her actions by telling herself that she had only partially lied. She hadn't had a nightmare in a few weeks. Maybe this was getting better?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.4K 193 11
I was bored🤷 Ships- Jegulus Wolfstar Dorlene MaryPandalily RoseKiller Maybe Partyvan and anything I decide to add later but its 3am before school an...
87.5K 4.8K 38
My fingers going through your hair, watching you fall asleep. Your legs behind mine. Your arm laying on top of me. Hearing you breathe. Taking my han...
11.6K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
1.9K 21 11
hi! this story is about a relationship between draco malfoy from harry potter and y/n (which means 'your name') the story will switch perspectives ev...