Possession of a Mobster

By manifest

If someone told me it would end like this , I would have laughed in their face and walked away. But now , now... More

possession of a mobster
blackness
Caged
locked
The deal.
Who Stays?
Diego.
Mercy
His Property.
Not One Two?!
Entertainment
Who's the Queen Bee?
Lucky Charm
Killer Kisses
Gunpoint
Being Betten On
Corrupted
Shut Up & Punch Me
Pushed it.
Alone
First Kill
Pure
Hello?
Trust
Guns & Lipsticks
Stitches
Leave it up to me
Its Personal
Understand.
Giving Two
Happy Thoughts
Surprise!
Nonsense
Oops
Venos
Introduce Me
Talk
Oh my knight!
Wine & Guests
Bow Down
The White Angel
Claws
Fazed Out
Prince Charming
Royal Red
The Last Time.
Whispers
Whos Who ?
Cold Hearted
Seeking Truths
Dangerous Women
I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS
I think Im ready now
fall
Something To Show You
Photograph
Cut too Deep
You Hear Me?
In the Name of Love
Family Problems
BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY
LOVIES!!!
VITALI DONNA
Peasants to a Queen.

Wrapped

10.8K 404 10
By manifest

I locked the gun into safe and stared for the second time tonight someone on the floor because of me .

My concious started to feel remorse and I started questioning to why I had shot him. I was reminded by the sound of Alices shaky breath behind me .

I whirled around to face a shocked Alice who couldn't tear her eyes from the man on the floor.

" Oh god ! " Alice said throwing her arms around my neck , and hugging me as she cried on my shoulder.

" He almost , he almost ," she ranted unable to complete the sentence from her muffled cries. I hugged her back , silent tears running down my face . I was relieved she was okay but I knew I was at the point of no return as soon as I had held that gun.

"We need to get out of here ", she said rapidly , letting go of me and heading to the door and locking it .

" What are we going to explain this. We are going to have to clean up all that bloo-" She cut short as moved away from the door and studied the body .

"Hey, there isn't any..." she whispered , walking backwords and grasping my forearm worriedly.

I walked forward to the man and noticed that there indeed was no blood spilling from underneath him. My eyes searched desperately for any signs of him being alive.

My heart beated frantically at the thought , maybe I didn't kill him I thought gladly maybe I had just knocked him out.

" Don't get too close to him , please", Alice whispered behind me , tugging at my coat but I shook her off gently and bent down and touched his neck lightly with my fingertips. Feeling a slight pulse I hastily moved away .

" He's not dead." I told Alice. I was in complete grateful I had not killed him.

" How? " Alice questioned .

I walked toward him again cautiously and lightly pushed his hand with my heel but it just moved with it. Seeing no reaction from him I stepped forward and lightly pushed his head and it rolled over.

I bent down and was about to push him with my hands but Alice stopped me.

" Wait ! Lets make sure he is trully knocked out " she said and extended her hand to the gun . I handed it to her , confused .

She grabbed the gun and with the base of it , hit the man in the head ,forcefully with it , and a barely audible small grunt left his lips but apart from that his body remained completely still.

"Piece of shit, Okay ,lets proceed" she said satisfied . She handed me the gun and I pointed the gun at his head and nodded my heard for her to continue.

She stuck out the back of her hand above his nose and to make sure he was still breathing . Nodding in reasurement that he will still alive she began to feel around him and when she moved to his chest she paused and her face was one of confusion.

She opened his coat and started undoing the buttons of his shirt quite quickly. I slightly blushed and forced myself to resist the temptation of looking away as she started undressing him.

" Fucking bastard had a bullet vest underneath him ", she cursed as she pointed at the black vest .

" What do we do now? " I asked her .

" First thing first you need to go out here , you are abscense is highly to be noticed than mine especially if your representating us ."

"What no! ..." I said unsure , not wanting to leave her alone with that man even when he was unconscious. He might wake up.

She went to the desk and grabbed the phone and pressed a number .

" Hey , listen send someone over to pick someone up , there was problem , okay got it" she said and hanged up on the phone and smiled at me.

" It okay , lets go " she said as she slightly pushed me towards the door . While grabbing the shot pillow and hiding it behind the curtain

"Wait ," I told her and stopped to put the gun back in the Garter.

" Wanna know something funny ?" Alice asked as she held open the door . I nodded and she continued , "Seeing you take out and put the gun in the garter , under these circumstances is so hot even for me as im straight as a line."

I blushed deeply , and stayed silent not knowing what to say .

We exited the door and we began walking down the corridor and as we were almost entering the main room three of Eduardo's men entered the hallway.

I glanced at Alice but she acted if they were even there .As we passed them Alice clicked her tongue quietly beside me and if I wasn't paying attention to the men I would have never noticed the small nod one of them made as we passed by them.

When we turned the corner to the exit I saw them entering the study were the man lay.

" I'll see you later ", Alice whispered to me , as we both went to different sides of the room.

Everything looked the same , the men were still mingling around each other and the twelve ladies. And the other girls were still sitting down elegantly without speaking to one another.

As for the men they looked as they were finshed talking and had stood up from their chairs and talking to one another

The rude girl next to me didnt even spare me a glance as I sat down .

I looked ahead and saw Gina staring at me , no not staring at me but glaring at me . I looked away from her and spotted Sharlene looking at me as well but with grim expression . As for Bethany she would glance at me and look away an expression thats she was worried from me .

Alice was trying not to look suspicious as she talked to a blonde girl but you could tel she was distracted by the way she looked around .

I bit my lip nervously, and from the corner of my eye would glance to the main table were the men stood talking to one another and worried if one of them noticed the man who I had shot missing.

I was grateful for Terro teaching the basics of shooting at my village for protection . Funny thing was I believed deep down he was teaching me so I could protect myself from Eduardo's people ,but yet here I am using the techniques I was taught to protect Eduardos people.

My mind started to drift away and I started to think about the people at home.

Cori and Cori's grandma ,and why how did that man that I killed know Cori? . I also needed to know where Diego was .

But how ? How would I get a phone?

My mind flashed back to Alice calling about that guy.

The study! I felt the smile on my face as I found a way to contact someone that would tell me the whereabouts of Deigo.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I saw people standing up around the room and go to their Bosses. Each of them were followed by their people . I grew nervous because soon one of them would notice someone from their group missing.

The bosses then turned their attention to Eduardo who rose from his seaand walked to the door . He passed by me and whispered so quitely to me that i doubted if I had heard it right.Or he if was even addressing me in the first place because it made no sense.

"See you soon men, afterall we are all family" Eduardo spoke out loud as the bosses walked up to him to say their personal goodbyes.

" Violet lets go ." Alice said with Bethany following her. I stared at her and then behind her, to the study were the phone was sighing I reluctantly followed them.

" We need to take the staircase ", Bethany said " Violet we have to follow after you "

" What ?" I asked confused. Gina and Sharlene both had annoyed looks while Alice gave me an encouraging smile.

"As female representative for Millas you need to act as if you dont care about what they are doing here."

"You need to lead us to the staircase , come on, go in the front and I'll tell you when to turn." Alice said encouragingly.

"O-okay " I shakely whispered and opened the door , and walked forward and I tried my best to walk normal as I could as I walked in front of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen.

Bethany whispered behind me which way to go , until we stopped at the stair case. I looked behind me to ask what to do next and saw them arrange themseleves.

Very coordinated Gina and Sharlene moved behind me side by side and then behind Gina was Bethany and behind Sharlene was Alice .

When I down the corridor and passed the window ceilings in the reflection I could see how Alice and Bethany were former models the way they walked so comfortable in high heels. And Gina and Sharlene walked with confidence as if they knew there place in the world.

Once I had reached the middle were the stairs split in half to three different directions.

"Stop ,turn around, hands on hips, head up ", Alice whispered behind me .

I turn around and raise my head and putting my hands on my hips and look down to the people below me . I didnt notice that on each side of the railings stood 6 men each with guns at attention for me .

They passed by us and each Boss nodded at me as we made eye contact as they passed across us from below. I raised my eyebrow and smiled back at the to appear confident but in the inside I was a nervous wreck.

But all I could hear was Eduardo's earlier whispered words to me .

"Confidence, Beautiful."

He was preparing me for this . So I kept raising me eyebrow and give the bosses a sly , best seductive smile I could give as they passed by me .

" Ok lets go now to the Pink room", Alice whispered . I nodded once to show that I understood and followed her direcrions to the Pink room.

Suprisngly Linda and Sharlene didnt comment or depart from oue group until we stepped inside the Pink room that they started becoming their selves again.

" Doesn't even fucken know procedure ", Sharlene said as she walked away unzipping her dress.

" Waste of space", Linda added walking away towards one of the girls dressed in black who I understood now that they were in charge of dressing us and putting make up on us.

I ignored them and started to stide forward to the other side of the room that had a connecting door to the lounge that we were previously in.

" They are just hating Vee don't let it get to you " , a deep voice said behind me .

I whirled around to face Pete's smirking face leaning against the entry of the door .

I looked at him confused, but then it dawned to me that he believed I was going after them but in reality I was heading towards the doors.

" Wasn't planning on it to ", I tell him.

" Good. Come on Denise said to escort you to your room so you can rest " Pete motioned for his finger for me to follow him.

"Umm " I say looking back at the door uncertainly but with no other choice but not to look suspicious, "alright lets go " .

I follow him and see Adam on his phone again typing away .

" Lets hurry it up Adam we don't want to miss the fun ", Pete says , nudging Adam to hurry . " You too doll " , he adds , grabbing me gently by the elbow to the elevator and slams his hands on the buttons as we enter.

" What fun? " , I ask curiously.

" Well the party downstairs of course , the entire families are untied so we get to party yeeah!" Pete hollers excitedly and Adam shakes his head amused.

" I thought they had left already , the girl already sta- "

" Those arent the girls that will be with us tonight Doll these are different ones "Pete says winking at me, making him look more attractive . "And they wont be leaving till tomorrow night "

My body turns cold thinking that surely the mans disappearance will surely be noticed by tomorrow morning.

I am so caught up in my thoughts that I don't realize we are outside my room door until Pete shakes me.

" You okay ?" He asks concerned ,his eyes filled with worry all trace of his previuos humor gone.

" Y-yes everything is fine ..just um remembering that I forgot something in the Pink room but I'll get it later. " I whisper my voice distant.

Adam stares at me with a look he doesn't believe me but doesnt say anything but nods his head.

" Oh okay well night "Pete says gesturing for me to enter .

" Night have fun " , I whisper back and open the door and close it turning the lock so no unexpected visitors come in.

I am caught unaware when rough hands turn me around by my arms and slam my back against the door harshly making me whimper.

" What the fuck have you been doing lately hmm baby ?Eduardo snarls in my face.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Thanks for the love peeps it truly brings me a smile to my face with all the messages and comments I receive it brings a smile to my face .

Next chapter I promise I promise will be good ahhh im so excited to write it!!!!!

*wink wink

Please comment and vote

Hugs nd lovies

liz ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
989K 24.6K 31
Cover credit : meha-k "You are married to me now, Violet Stone. Me, The Damian Salvatore. Don't you dare to defy me. I have every right to do each an...
88.3K 1.4K 60
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...
1M 21.6K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...