𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 ✭ TM...

By mazewriterrr

Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she do... More

Information (Author)
Characters
1 - First Impressions
2 - "The Lizard And The Mean Hoe"
3 - Bonfire
4 - Morning
5 - Working
6 - Clothes
7 - Touch
8 - Anger
9 - Weapon Room
10 - Drama
11 - Statements
12 - Apology
13 - "Newt shucker"
14 - The Pit
15 - Training
16 - WICKED ✭
17 - Gathering
19 - Saver
20 - Three Rules
21 - Bet
22 - Sunrise
23 - Maze
24 - Minho ✭
25 - Caught In The Middle
26 - Hut
27 - Banishment
28 - The Boys ✭
29 - Map Room
30 - Hidden Talent
31 - The Boys ✭
32 - The Boys ✭
33 - Memories
34 - The Spy
35 - Waking Up
36 - Limp
37 - Games
38 - Bruised, Burned, and Barked
39 - Lovebirds
40 - The Boys ✭
41 - Interrupted
42 - The Boys ✭
43 - Note
44 - Points
45 - Choosing
46 - The Task
47 - Awful And Afraid
48 - Words
49 - "I Wasn't Staring At Your Lips"
50 - WICKED ✭
51 - Little Man
52 - Dreams.. Hopefully
53 - The Boys ✭
54 - Arguing
55 - Last Warning
56 - Beetle Blade
57 - Greenie Day
58 - "Oh, God."
59 - Stung
60 - Rain
61 - Night
62 - Another One
63 - Griever Pancake
64 - Girls Are Awesome
65 - Jealous
66 - Blades
67 - Attack
68 - Plan
69 - Escape
70 - Broken Promises
SEQUEL

18 - The Boys ✭

4.1K 135 164
By mazewriterrr

A/N: Here are Minho and Newt their POV's so we can all understand everything a little better, like how they feel about some stuff! All the chapters written in someone else their POV have a star.

~

Minho's POV

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe Jane was a Runner. It meant two things to me. One, I had to work with her all day, which meant we would bicker and fight the whole time. Two, I had to work with her all day!

Though I'd rather not admit it, I hated to go into the maze every day since Jane showed up. She got to be with Newt all day, which she seemed to love. I didn't get why, but something about that made me jealous, but we were still enemies. I didn't get any shucking thing!

But now I finally got the opportunity to work with her and Newt couldn't anymore! Sorry Newt.

Something about Jane was different. Yeah, she's a girl, but that's not it. Though we fight all the time, I still like to be close to her. It's like we had a bond before the Glade, but we just couldn't remember. But instead of treating her nicely, I acted stupid. I couldn't tell them I thought Jane was nice!

After the gathering, I noticed Jane, Chuck, and Newt sitting at a table, so decided to join them, but before I did, I caught a glimpse of their conversation.

Jane!" Chuck snapped his finger in front of Jane's face. She looked up, seeming unsure, but then turned to Chuck. "Are you gonna listen or keep looking at Newt's chest while you're literally drooling out of your mouth!"

I clenched my jaw. Of course she was looking at Newt.

Jane's face turned a deep red, which made me know she was lying. "I wasn't- I was not looking at Newt. And especially not drooling. Never!"

Chuck raised his eyebrows, but turned to Newt again, who had a grin on his face.

Get that grin off your shucking face, Newt. And go dry your hair!

"Your hair looks nice like that," Jane told Newt.

What? How can she like his hair better than mine? It's literally like he's a drowning cat! I spend a long time fixing my hair, how come she calls me 'hair gel freak' and Newt nice?

I really had to stop being so jealous. I didn't even have a reason. I was supposed to hate Jane and she hated me for sure. That's how it was.

"Well, thanks." Newt gave Jane a small smile.

Madly I crossed my arms and walked over to the trio, enough of their stupid conversation. Jane stared at my arms for some reason I didn't get. Was something wrong with them? Did someone put something on my arms? Why was she staring?

'Congrats, Shebean." I said without showing any of my emotions. Jane gave me a small nod, but didn't take her eyes off my arms yet as I sat down.

After a while, Jane finally stopped looking. "So when will the Box come up again?"

"It comes up once a month with new supplies and a Greenie. Didn't we explain?" Newt said.

"I guess you didn't." Jane sighed.

Chuck started talking about his adventures of today, but I didn't bother to hear them. I looked at Jane instead. Secretly, of course. It wasn't like I was in love with her, but something about us and our relationship was off.

She seemed to be in deep thought as she played with her hair. I noticed she did it much, both of them. She was in deep thought all the time and whenever she focused or thought about something she touched her hair.

"Jane, for klunk's sake listen!" Chuck moved his hand in front of Jane's eyes to draw her attention.

Jane looked up. "I'm listening." She blinked a few times and focused on Chuck, who was blurting out all kinds of stuff.

"So at night I saw Jane and Newt in Newt's hut and Newt was shirtless, so I-."

"You saw WHAT?" My eyes opened wide.

Jane, Newt. Shirtless. In Newt's hut. At night. Together. Shuck! Newt can't just claim her! How come I didn't do that in the Pit? Because it's shucking cold in there, Minho! And besides, why would I? It's not like I want to impress Jane.

"What did you say?" Jane turned to Chuck too. Obviously, she hadn't heard what Chuck said.

"See! You're not listening!" Chuck pouted but then started explaining. "I said that I saw you and Newt through the window of Newt's hut. I don't know why the shuck Newt was shirtless, but anyways, that was not the point of what I was saying. I was telling my plan about pranking Newt, which was-"

The rest of what Chuck said didn't matter to me anymore. I looked at Newt then Jane and kept repeating it. Both of their heads were bright red and they looked each other in the eyes.

I couldn't handle their stupid looks anymore, so got up from my seat.

"I'm going to the Map Room. Need to note some things."

~

Newt's POV

Jane turned into a Runner, great. After the gathering I took a quick shower to let go of all my thoughts, it didn't really work though. It wasn't the cold water that made me shiver, but the thought of Jane getting hurt in the maze. I would bloody kill Minho if he let Jane get hurt!

And it meant my lunches would be just as boring and depressing as before without Jane. Of course, Jane and I were just friends. Definitely not more than that. Right? But I don't remember that friends cuddle! Whatever.

The fact of how Jane acts around Minho and the rumors about them going around bothered me the most. They fought all the time, I knew that, but I would love to- I mean.. won't be mad if I had to spend a night in the Pit with Jane. But Minho and Jane didn't seem to like each other anyways, so I had nothing to worry about. She's just a friend.

After the shower, I sat down for lunch. Not even a second after I noticed Chuck and Jane running across the Glade, holding each other their arms.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Gally screamed through the Glade. The smiles on Jane and Chuck their faces disappeared as they sat down at my table, way too casually than normal. They tried to keep their faces straight, but then Jane had to cover her mouth with her hand so she wouldn't laugh.

"What did you do?" I asked.

Jane removed her hand and giggled, revealing her perfect teeth. My heart melted at the sight. I loved her smile and automatically smiled too. She looked beauti- nice when she smiled.
Once I smiled, Jane stared at me for a few seconds, but didn't make eye contact.

Oh, shuck. Did I do something wrong?

Chuck started talking, but I had no idea what he said. I only focused on Jane and the way she was looking at my torso. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes twinkled.

What is she thinking about?

Jane!" Chuck snapped his finger in front of her face so I shook out of my thoughts. "Are you gonna listen or keep looking at Newt's chest while you're literally drooling out of your mouth!"

My heart started pounding in my chest for some reason.

Jane's face turned a deep red. "I wasn't- I was not looking at Newt. And especially not drooling. Never!"

A grin grew on my face at Jane's excuse. She may not have been drooling over me, but she was definitely staring!

"Your hair looks nice like that." Jane suddenly said.

Surprised by her sudden comment, my cheeks turned red.

My hair is wet! So she likes that? I better keep that in mind. I bet she likes Minho's hair better, though. He styles it way better.

"Well, thanks." I smiled lightly. Just then Minho walked over to us, arms crossed.

Jane's eyes widened a bit as she stared at Minho's arms. The veins and muscles were very visible.

Great. And she's over to the top of Minho again. But they hate each other! Why the shuck don't I have arms like that? Oh wait, I can't train for being a Runner anymore because of this shucking limp! Stupid thing. I hate it.

'Congrats, Shebean." Minho said. His face was blank. Jane gave him a small nod.

God. She's beautiful. But I only think that because she's the only girl here, of course. Just hormones. Nothing else.

"So when will the Box come up again?" Jane wondered out loud.

"It comes up once a month with new supplies and a Greenie. Didn't we explain?" I replied.

"I guess you didn't." Jane sighed. Chuck started talking again, but Jane trailed off. She always did. Even at the gathering. In deep thought she stared at the table, thinking about whatever until Chuck noticed. 

"Jane, for klunk's sake listen!" Chuck moved his hand in front of her eyes to draw her attention.

Jane shook out of her thoughts. "I'm listening." Jane blinked a few times and focused on Chuck, who was blurting out all kinds of stuff I didn't even understand until Minho screamed.

"You saw WHAT?" Minho's eyes opened wide.

"What did you say?" Jane turned to Chuck too.

"See! You're not listening!" Chuck pouted but then started explaining. "I said that I saw you and Newt through the window of Newt's hut. I don't know why the shuck Newt was shirtless, but anyways, that was not the point of what I was saying. I was telling my plan about pranking Newt, which was-"

The rest of what Chuck said didn't matter to me anymore. My face turned a deep red and Jane's did too.

Good job, Newt. I made her uncomfortable by pulling your shirt off! Why would I even do that? But I always sleep shirtless, I can't help it.

To be honest, the part of sleeping shirtless was a lie. I could perfectly sleep with a shirt on. I didn't know why I did that in front of Jane. Maybe I wanted to impress her? It didn't work anyways. Great.

"I'm going to the Map Room. Need to note some things." Minho suddenly said before walking away.

~

A/N: Now that you've read the boys their point of views, what are your opinions about their thoughts? Let me know, I'm curious! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.8K 33
Almost in despair, Jane in desperate to find Minho after WICKED took him away. Not only Minho goes through a lot, Jane and Newt do too, which not alw...
561K 15.9K 49
The Gladers had spent about a year in the Maze by themselves. Used to the the cycle of getting a new boy every month from the box, they find themselv...
18.3K 335 30
Newt X fem. Reader TW!!!: mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts and rape/attempted rape All around violence Horrible description of story: You're...
60.7K 1.1K 38
A sweet but badass girl named Annabelle is put in maze A, the maze full of boys. Follow her story as she tries to help them find a way out, while at...