DxD: Tempest Lord (Redux)

VolcanoMix tarafından

12 years ago, a terrible, terrible storm swept across Kuoh Town. Amongst the destruction, a boy had vanished... Daha Fazla

A Returning Face
Something Supernatural (1)
Something Supernatural (2)
Sacred Gears
The Nun
Siege (1)
Siege (2)
Annoying Devils
Training In The Mountains
Training In The Mountains (2)
Gremory Vs Phenex (1)
Gremory Vs Phenex (3)
Gremory Vs Phenex (4)
Gremory Vs Phenex (5)
Gremory Vs Phenex (Finale)
Celebrations
Back To Normal

Gremory Vs Phenex (2)

546 33 8
VolcanoMix tarafından

"I don't mind playing with you for a little while."

Yubelluna scoffed angrily as she looked down at him. "You must be joking."

"Seriously you two." Suk-chin turned his head to Issei and Koneko. "Get on out of here."

"...Are you sure?" Koneko asked. Suk-chin nodded. "I'll join up in... well, eventually."

Issei hesitated a little. "Okay... I guess there's no point in doubting you now."

As the two left, Suk-chin turned back to Yubelluna, only to see a ball of magic power descending down upon him.

"Woah." He slid to the side, easily avoiding the blast. He stared at the small crater created by the attack. "You sure can summon those things quickly."

"There's more where that came from!" Yubelluna shouted from above. She raised her staff, and summonef a flurry of condensed spheres of magic power that soon fell from the sky.

Suk-chin observed calmly as the explosive balls dropped all around him. The entire ground was blasted apart and a thick haze sprouted.

But it didn't last nearly as long as it should have, quickly being blown away.

In the center of the destruction, Suk-chin stood on a small section of the ground that was perfectly preserved.

"That was fun." He said simply, looking around. "But, this won't stay very fun if I'm the only one on the ground."

And then, a pair of leathery bat like wings surged out of Suk-chin's back, and he quickly shot into the air.

"Thought I'd join you up here." He said to the queen.

Yubelluna glared at him coldly. "I remember you." She said. "From the meeting in the human world."

"That so? I don't remember you at all."

Yubelluna's glare only harshened as she clenched her fists tightly. "Yes, I remember you. You said you were not one of Lady Rias' servants. That you were a human."

"That's right." Suk-chin nodded. "At the time, I was. Alas, my poor freedom has been stripped away from me for a very short while. Whatever will I do?"

The Phenex queen continued to glare at him. "Then, if that's the case, you managed to learn flight in ten days time?"

Suk-chin raised a brow. "Well... yeah? It's not like it's a very complicated subject."

Yubelluna closed her eyes for a moment, seemingly in thought. When she finally opened them again, the anger was still there. However, on her lips was a smile.

"I see. Even so, this makes me happy." She said. "Yes, so very happy."

"And that would be because...?

"I told you that I remembered you from the human world." Yubelluna said. "I remember the way you so rudely interrupted the meeting, and the crude and disrespectful manner in which you treated Lord Riser."

"That part I do remember."

"It is something that I simply cannot accept." Yubelluna continued, beginning to raise her staff. "For as long as I am Lord Riser's queen, I will not allow anyone to sully his name!"

A large ball of light appeared above Yubelluna's head. It was big. Much bigger than anything else she'd conjured previously.

"My surprise attack before was a mistake. An amateurish miscalculation. It was never meant for the girl!" Yubelluna declared as she swung her staff down, and the orb of light followed its trajectory, rapidly heading down towards Suk-chin.

"It was always meant for you."

Yubelluna's attack collided with its target, resulting in a massive wave of bright light that permeated throughout the area.

...

"Rias has been doing well so far." Tsubaki, the vice president of the student council said.

Sona and Tsubaki were watching the rating game from within the student council room.

"That she has." Sona agreed with her queen. "She successfully managed to defend her base, and removed a key structure from the equation entirely. I must say, Rias has proven to be even more clever than I expected." She complimented her rival. "However, there is still much more that must be done for her to achieve victory." She said.

Sona continued to watch the screen on which the rating game played. "Tsubaki, what do you think of the battle taking place?"

Tsubaki observed the game keenly. "It's strange."

Sona looked at her queen out of the corner of her eye. "And why do you say that?"

"Riser's queen, The Bomb Queen, is a very powerful sorceress." Tsubaki said. "She's capable of firing off potent explosive magic at high speeds."

"That she is." Sona agreed.

"She is a very powerful combatant. However..." Tsubaki trailed off.

The screen that played the game displayed the battle between Suk-chin and Yubelluna. The smoke from Yubelluna's large scale attack finally dissipating.

Of course, as the smoke cleared, a human silhouette was made visible.

"You sure like the sound of your own voice, huh?" Suk-chin asked as he continued to float in the air, completely unharmed.

"Seriously, what a long winded way of saying your aim is shit." He flipped her the bird, smirking wildly at her.

"It feels as if an anomaly has appeared."

...

Yubelluna's face twisted into a hideous expression of anger. She snarled viciously, raising her staff once more. A vast array of orbs appeared in the air.

"Now it just feels like you're overcompensating."

"Shut your filthy mouth!" Yubelluna shrieked as the barrage of explosives started flying towards Suk-chin.

Tired of taking the attacks head on, Suk-chin started flying around to avoid them. He used short and simple moves, Yubelluna's magic whizzing by him.

"What's this!? Too afraid to take my attacks now!?" Yubelluna shouted as she summoned another volley. "Seems that all that confidence of yours was misplaced after all!"

Suk-chin started flying around more rapidly, swerving out of the way of any explosive that came his way.

Flying is actually pretty fun.

"Well!?" Yubelluna sneered. "Nothing smart to say now!? Did you realize that you were completely outmatched? You may have your brutish strength, but in a contest of magic you don't stand a chance against me!"

"Will you relax?" She bristled as she heard his voice come from behind her. She whipped around to see him standing only a foot away. "I'm standing right here. No need to shout."

The queen opened her mouth, but before she could say anything, she felt incredible pain as Suk-chin slammed his hands down onto her ears.

It was as if she lost every sense at once. Her ears were filled with nothing but a dull ringing, and her vision clouded by blurry shapes.

It took everything in her not to collapse right then and there.

Yubelluna floated downwards slightly as her senses slowly returned to her.

Of course, as they did, Yubelluna also came back to Earth. She realized the immediate danger that she was in, and summoned a protective barrier around herself.

And yet, she felt nothing come into contact with it. Once she had recovered enough, Yubelluna managed to open her eyes.

When she did, she spotted Suk-chin floated right outside of her barrier. "Hm..." Instead of attacking, he was observing the barrier keenly.

Slowly, Suk-chin raised his right fist and punched the barrier. The impact caused a massive force that shoved the barrier back with Yubelluna inside.

"Ugh!" Yubelluna grunted as her back hit the inside wall. Suk-chin tilted his head. "Hey, that thing's not too bad."

"W-wha-" Suk-chin flew into the barrier, hitting it again and sending it flying. Once again, the barrier managed to stay intact. Yubelluna was tossed around inside of it.

Suk-chin paused for a moment, letting out a light chuckle. "Hold on a sec..."

Suddenly, a terrible feeling formed at the pit of Yubelluna's stomach.

Before she could say anything, Suk-chin flung himself at the barrier. He lifted his foot up and kicked the barrier high into the air.

Once again, the forceful impact caused Yubelluna to get violently tossed around inside the protective bubble.

"This is..."

A smile formed on Suk-chin's face.

He rocketed up towards Yubelluna. He flipped in the air, kicking the bubble and sending it flying again.

"Fun as hell!"

After that, Suk-chin sped around the air as fast as he could, knocking the barrier around the sky with Yubelluna inside.

He kicked it down, before flying down beneath its trajectory, and punched it to send it sideways instead. After that, Suk-chin flew past it and kicked it up once more.

It was the world's deadliest game of pinball, with Yubelluna acting as an unwilling participant.

Suk-chin soared through the sky, going faster and faster as he hit the bubble harder and harder, increasing its speed as well.

...

Tsubaki covered her mouth to stuffle a laugh as she watched the absurd turn of events on screen.

"Okay, that is pretty funny." Sona couldn't help but crack a small smile.

...

"Hahahahahahaha!" A man laughed as he watched the game from the television in his room. He quickly cleared his throat, trying to look more serious.

"Pfft." He snickered, his back hunching over as he started laughing again.

...

Yubelluna let out a series of quick groans and grunts as her body was constantly knocked into the inner walls of her own barrier.

She was pained. Physically damaged, but also humiliated.

She felt humiliated for basically being treated as a toy in a game.

"I. Have. Had. Enough. Of. This!" Yubelluna shouted as she finally mustered enough focus to dispell her barrier. "I will not-"

Unfortunately, she could not have timed it worse, as Suk-chin was already barrelling towards her at high speeds. He did not stop in time, slamming his fist into her gut.

"...a..." Yubelluna let out a small sound as she weakly reached for her stomach.

"Ooooh." Suk-chin cringed, pulling back. "Ah fuck. Shit." He shook his head in the air. "I didn't mean to do that."

Yubelluna slowly floated down towards the ground, her wings furling back into her body.

"I'm sorry!" Suk-chin called out, still staring at her with a grimace. "I didn't mean to hit you so hard!"

Yubelluna crumpled onto the ground. Suk-chin sighed as he flew down and landed. "Damn. I was only going to stall her and then pass her on to Akeno, but..."

He rubbed his head, staring at Yubelluna's unmoving body. "I guess it's fine if I do it myself."

However, the moment he took a step forward, a pillar of magic power rose up from Yubelluna and shot high into the air.

"Oh?" Suk-chin blinked.

Yubelluna was huffing slightly, but she stood back up, her body free of injuries.

"It pains me to use our trap card so early, but I have no other choice." Yubelluna said angrily. Suk-chin noticed she was holding onto a small vial.

"Ah, of course. You guys get to use healing potions. For... some fucking reason. Nepotism probably." Suk-chin shrugged.

"Call it what you like." Yubelluna barked. "But with this second wind, I'll be sure to wipe you off the face of the planet!"

Suk-chin clapped. "This works out perfectly!" He said, confusing the queen.

"It's not very fun if the game ends so soon, right?" Suk-chin asked, tilting his head. "I thought I broke you too soon, but I'm glad to see I was worried over nothing."

"..."

Yubelluna's eye twitched, and in that moment, every other emotion in her body was filled with nothing but white hot rage.

It wasn't enough that he treated her like some fucking toy in a pinball game. No.

"You bastard!" Yubelluna bellowed as magic power violently whirled around her.

"I will not tolerate being treated as... some fucking joke!" Yubelluna raised her staff high. "Not by scum like you!"

Suk-chin sighed as another wave of destructive power crashed down onto him.

"This not some... game! And I will not allow you to treat it as such!" She continued, watching her magic lay waste to everything in front of her.

"Don't you think you're being a little hypocritical here?"

Yubelluna whipped around, only to be met face to face with a still unharmed Suk-chin.

"What on earth are you talking about?" She growled.

"You're mad that I'm not talking you seriously." Suk-chin said, tilting his head back slightly. "But what about you?" He asked.

"You know, a young woman's future is on the line here." Suk-chin continued, almost mockingly. "But tell me, how have you and your whole orgy party been treating this whole thing?"

"Be honest. You all think this is a waste of time, don't you?" Suk-chin asked. "Rias is doing everything in her power to take control of her life and future. But you think Rias should just give up and accept her fate. That she's just being a stubborn brat for refusing to accept what should be."

"Of course it's a waste of time!" Yubelluna bit back. "I understand my place as a servant. I have no right to interfere with the politics of the upper classes. But Lady Rias simply cannot defeat Lord Riser! Her lose is inevitable."

Suk-chin's cheerful, teasing expression dropped for the first time since the game had began. He sneered at Yubelluna, surprising her.

"How revolting." He said. "You all hold such a repulsive level of hypocrisy it makes me sick." His face turned dark, leaving only his eyes clearly visible.

"I'm arrogant as well. But do understand why?" Suk-chin asked.

"Because I am stronger than you."

"You despise arrogance? You despise disrespect? You freaks have been nothing but discurteous to the people around you since this entire debacle began." Suk-chin took a step forward.

Yubelluna found herself instinctively taking a step back.

"You don't hate arrogance. You simply hate being on the receiving end of it."

"You lot are the kind of people I despise the most."

"The game is over, I'm no longer in the mood to play with you." Suk-chin said. "But... it appears you won't have to worry about that."

Suk-chin tilted his head around, looking in the air behind him.

"You're late as hell."

Akeno slowly descending from the air, her devil wings spread out. "Yes, and I'd like to apologize for that."

She held onto her cheek. "Silly me. I was so excited to show off my new power, that I used up a little more gas than I had hoped for. What an amateurish mistake, am I right?"

Suk-chin squinted at her. "Strange. Now that I see you directly, I can't help but think you did it on purpose."

"Now why would I ever do that?" Akeno asked, tilting her head cutely.

"...I don't like you." Suk-chin said, huffing as he put his hands in his pockets. "Whatever, I got rid of her phoenix tear for you, so go ahead and fight her to your hearts content."

"Y-you!" Yubelluna choked in anger. "Do you really think you can just leave!?"

Suk-chin glanced at her, his expression returning to the one it was previously. "Be honest with yourself." He said. "You don't really want to fight me again, do you?"

Yubelluna glared at him intensely. But eventually, she cowed, and Suk-chin scoffed.

"I'm going off to the track field to meet up with the others." Suk-chin told Akeno. "Clean up this piece of garbage."

Akeno locked eyes with Yubelluna.

"It would be my pleasure."
.

Look at me, updating so consistently.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
140K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...