Beyond(Roblox doors fanfic)

By IrisOOOOOOOOO

The Hotel used to be a busy place, bustling with life every corner. People checked in and out, the bookshelve... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
100 READS WOAH
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Filler 1 - Meet the fanmade doors entities(and endless doors)
Announcement 🎉🎉
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
1k READS 🎉🎉
Filler 2 - Doors meets some other funni spooky stuff
Chapter Ten + A/N
No potential sequal

Chapter Nine

107 4 3
By IrisOOOOOOOOO

Jayden's hand rested on the handle of door 90.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Something tells me there's something sinister past these doors," Jayden frowned.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Same," Eleanor nodded.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Great. Your spidey-senses think so too," Jayden smiled. Eleanor glared at him with a funny face and took a deep breath. "But you have the crucifix, soooooo weeee shoooouuuuld be okay?"

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"We should." Jayden sighed. "Well, I don't want to wait around to find out. Let's go."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤHe turned the handle and door 90 swung open, the room plunged in darkness.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

.

.

.

Someone will die

(Not very graphically though)

.

.

.

ㅤㅤㅤEleanor blinked, then blinked again and again until her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Before she could take in her surroundings, Jayden suddenly grabbed her arm and started to drag her across the room.

ㅤㅤㅤ"We don't have any time to stare at this place," he said.

ㅤㅤㅤThe two of them dashed across the room, and Eleanor could see dying flowers stationed in boxes that surrounded the sides of the room. Vines creeped up the windows, and just as Eleanor looked away from the windows, there was a flash of lightning that lit up the entire room for one bit and the following sound of thunder. Back at the hotel, the sky was a dark blue-ish color, but now, against the darkness of the room, it looked like a pale purple, but still barely generating any light. Jayden shrieked and Eleanor saw several spikey things impaling his foot.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I AM GOING TO KILL THIS THING," Jayden yelled, trying to pull his foot off. The spikes seemed to stare at him for one long moment, deciding if he was worthy to be freed or not, and retracted in a sudden movement that made Jayden stumble backwards. He caught himself and stomped on the plant thingy.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Idiot, it could have gotten you again when you stomped on it," Eleanor muttered.

ㅤㅤㅤ"NO, BECAUSE THEN I WOULD BURN IT AND ITS FAMILY TO ASHES." Jayden 

ㅤㅤㅤ"It's just a plant, geez! And your foot will be fine! We ate the herb, remember?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hmmm," Jayden mused, as if he didn't believe that the herb would be able to heal a foot stabbed by a very specific plant.

ㅤㅤㅤJayden opened the next door and Eleanor's 'spidey-senses' instantly turned on. 

ㅤㅤㅤ"Something's coming," she whispered. Jayden drew in a sharp breath and flicked his lighter on. There were closet-like things at the edges of the room they were in, and both of them quickly dashed to individual ones. Eleanor could see Jayden trying to strain his hearing, but she waved at him and said, "I'll tell you once I hear Rush."

ㅤㅤㅤAnd she heard them. She yelled "NOW!" and both she and Jayden hopped into their cupboards a few seconds before Rush sped through the room. After getting out, the two stayed by their cupboards for a long time, unsure if something else would attack. 

ㅤㅤㅤThey hurried across the room to the next door and Jayden quickly opened it. He looked at Eleanor and she nodded, sensing Rush. 

ㅤㅤㅤCupboard.

ㅤㅤㅤRush.

ㅤㅤㅤCupboard.

ㅤㅤㅤRush.

ㅤㅤㅤIt was like this for almost all of the rooms. Sometimes they got lucky and Rush didn't come, or eyes and screech spawned in at the same time as a HORRIBLE combination. How were you supposed to look but not look at the same time? (Screech was already annoying before but still) And don't you dare forget Snare. They had to stare at the ground to look out for the annoying plant, even with their lighter and flashlight. At some point Eleanor stepped on a Snare and experienced the same feelings Jayden did.

ㅤㅤㅤ"This plant is going to seriously pay for what it did! BEING ANNOYING!"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hah!" Jayden snorted. "So you agree that IT DESERVES TO DIE AND NEVER LIVE AGAIN BURN IN FIRE STUPID PLANT."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yes!" Eleanor cried

ㅤㅤㅤAt that moment Screech spawned right in front of their eyes and instantly disappeared, leaving them deaf for a few moments.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I hate it more."

ㅤㅤㅤ"I still think the plant deserves all the hate," Jayden said.

ㅤㅤㅤWhen they reached door 99 Rush didn't come. Eleanor could feel the end near. 

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThe end of the hotel, the exit... or the end of us.

ㅤㅤㅤShe shivered at that thought. Jayden was eyeing door 99 like it was the final door they'd need to open to get out of the hotel, but Eleanor knew there was another door, maybe even more doors that they had to open.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤAt least we're close. Closer than we were before.

ㅤㅤㅤ"So, ready now?" Jayden asked with a silly smile on his face.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, sure, whenever you're ready," Eleanor nodded. "Rush came by, like, three million times. Why didn't you use the crucifix?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Too be honest I don't know either," Jayden said thoughtfully. "Either I am feeling merciful or am too lazy to do it. Hmmm, maybe I can bring it back home and keep it as a trophy." He pulled the crucifix out and looked down at it,

ㅤㅤㅤ"Fine by me," Eleanor said. "I mean, I don't really want to bring anything that reminds me of this place." If I leave the hotel alive. Her mind screamed.

ㅤㅤㅤJayden opened the door, his face shining with excitement, only to find himself facing another room like the greenhouse, just without the windows and instead two lanterns that thankfully lit the room up.

ㅤㅤㅤ"That's the last door?" Jayden asked, sounding very disappointed. "Was expecting something dramatic. Oh well."

ㅤㅤㅤAs Jayden walked towards the door, Eleanor stepped forward and her foot landed on a Snare she somehow hadn't noticed. 

ㅤㅤㅤAt that moment, she sensed Rush coming, and her heart was instantly filled with dread.

ㅤㅤㅤJayden winced. "Rush?"

ㅤㅤㅤEleanor turned around to look at the doors behind them. She could faintly hear Rush getting closer and closer, and Snare wasn't going to let go any time soon.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yes," she choked out. Rush was barely two rooms behind them now. "Cupboard! GO!"

ㅤㅤㅤJayden turned stared at her, his eyes widening as he saw her foot, then turned to look at the Snare trapping her foot, then Rush, door 100, and finally the closest cupboard. He hesitated a second before jumping inside, shooting Eleanor a look of dismay as she was engulfed in darkness.

ㅤㅤㅤJayden heard Rush pass by, and he should've gotten out the moment he saw Hide in his vision. But he waited a few moments, then sulked out of his cupboard.

ㅤㅤㅤThe first thing he did was look for Eleanor, knowing fully well that she'd be dead but searching for her body anyways.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThat's disgusting though! His mind screamed, but he ignored it. He frantically dug around flowers and vines, but had no luck. What did Rush even do to people they killed?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤEat them??? Jayden wondered with a shiver of disgust. Arghhh I swear I'm going to kill Rush! A light flickered in the corner of his eyes, and he turned around to stare directly at door 100. He was so close to the end. He could open that door and walk right through it, although there was probably something he still had to do before finally getting out of the hotel. He opened door 100 and was met with very different scenery. It was gray all over the place. Black wires occasionally went off, showering the ground in bright colored sparks. There were puddles of a weird shiny liquid everywhere, and the dull lights were constantly flickering. Jayden walked past some gates and paused to look at them. Behind them he could see a few cupboards and more corridors.

ㅤㅤㅤAs Jayden reached the end of the long corridor he was in, he saw a huge metal door at the end. There was a lever next to it, and he could see the blue sparks of Guiding light illuminating it. His hand rested on the lever.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤJust pull it. You'll be free.

ㅤㅤㅤBut he couldn't. He knew there was something in the way- the same monster from the library. He could sense it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Just like Eleanor could," he mumbled to himself.

ㅤㅤㅤBut it wasn't just the threat of Figure that stopped him from opening the door. He knew Eleanor wanted to get out of this place more than anything, alive, and she had just died a few moments ago. If Eleanor couldn't be free (alive), then he couldn't either.

ㅤㅤㅤJayden withdrew his hand from the lever and took a deep breath. He pulled out the crucifix and stared at it for a long time. He looked back at the Guiding light particles floating around the lever and got an idea. He was going to get rid of all the entities for good. 

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThen maybe this building can return to being a normal hotel. A place people don't have to try to escape from and miserably die in.

ㅤㅤㅤThe idea was risky, and might not even work, but he had to try. Even if he died.

ㅤㅤㅤBut first, he had to find Guiding light.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"We got the purple-haired person!" Screech said happily.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"We? No, that was all me," Rush said, shoving Screech playfully. "But thanks for helping."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Technically Snare was the one who trapped her," Eyes commented.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, but I was the one who actually killed her!" Rush retorted.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"So, the other human's still alive then?" Seek asked.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"And at door 100," Dupe added. "Sooooo, we leave it to figure to murder him."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"And they'll maybe succeed," Seek grumbled. "People have escaped before."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"That makes me surprised no police or army or whatever hasn't come here to investigate yet," Halt said thoughtfully. "Not that I want them to come here," she added when Seek glowered at her.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Um," Dupe suddenly said in an alarmed voice. "The human is uh, going backwards? He hasn't opened the door to Figure-"

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Is he stupid or something?" Seek snorted. "Let's go kill him."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Doesn't he have a crucifix?" Halt asked.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, but he's apparently too cowardly to use it. I mean, even if he does, it'll only take one of us away for a while," Rush shrugged. "I'm all in for killing him."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Let's go then," Seek nodded.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, ¡hola! It's you again!"

ㅤㅤㅤJayden still wasn't used to seeing the small red goblin talk, let alone in a Spanish accent.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hello to you too," Jayden said simply. "El Goblino, is there any way to... contact Guiding light?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"I wouldn't know," the red goblin blinked. "Jeff would though."

ㅤㅤㅤ"But..." Jayden turned to face Jeff. "He... can't talk?"

ㅤㅤㅤEl Goblin shrugged which annoyed Jayden because WHY COULDN'T HE BE FUCKING USEFUL.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yes," said a voice from the doorway. Jayden turned to find himself facing a blue humanoid looking being, who was sort of glowing.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThe same shade of blue as Guiding light, Jayden thought.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why exactly do you need me?" Guiding light demanded. "You already have the crucifix."

ㅤㅤㅤ"But it disappears after I use it! A one time use! How is this supposed to get rid of all the entities?" Jayden demanded.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey, woah, you want to get rid of them?" Guiding light asked. "I refuse to help someone who's going to do that."

ㅤㅤㅤ"They've killed humans though!" Jayden cried.

ㅤㅤㅤ"And many of them have died as well."

ㅤㅤㅤ"They have?" Jayden said in surprise.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤBut it doesn't matter. WE didn't kill them.. did we? STILL entities are the WORST and they deserve to die. Jayden looked up at Guiding light. How could someone who wanted to help humans NOT want to kill the entities?

ㅤㅤㅤHe held the crucifix even tighter.

ㅤㅤㅤThey were going to die, no matter what.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

P.S. no Jayden does not like Eleanor I just have a weird feeling some of you guys might assume that but they are literally children who hate each other more than they would rather work with each other, even if it might not seem like it.

bye 

very anti-dramatic death of Eleanor I know

bye again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 487 51
Hello people I made this to try my hand at writing online This is my first book so yay :] The entities in the book are human btw (Yes this is an AU)...
1.6K 9 20
You were supposed to go to a fancy hotel but ended up in a very rusty scary one instead. There were monsters everywhere but you can't help but feel t...
1.4K 81 22
They never stop invading. Old, young, man, woman, big, small. Humans of all shapes and sizes. But no matter what, once they come in, they will never...
1K 18 2
࣪   ❛ ࣪˖ › 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ⭒ ❜ . ━ 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲         【 𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗑 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗈...