TDS Oneshots - Love in the Air

By Italais

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ Shipping book ๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to my silly oneshot book full of ships, nsfw, and plenty of love! I gladl... More

โœจWelcome Reader! Requests & Feedback here โœจ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ -Part 2
๐Ÿ”ง Engineer x Accelerator โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš” Titan Discord got Leaked ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Penumbras x Umbra ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŽƒ Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ—ก๐ŸŒŸ Gold Titans Grand Return ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก
๐Ÿ’• Valentines Special ๐Ÿ’•
[Request] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
โœ๏ธ โœจ Writing Tips โœจ โœ๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ Umbra Turns into a Child โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ”ž NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿ’ซ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Solar x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿ”ž
[Request] ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fallen King x Void Reaver ๐Ÿ’œ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž โ„๏ธ Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒ™
[April Fools] ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต Solar Eclipse Orgy ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต
๐Ÿ”ฅ โ‡๏ธ Raider Boss' Grand Return โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โœ๏ธ โœจ How To Write Fights โœ๏ธ โœจ
๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ‘‘ Umbra x Penumbras ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿช„ Void Caster x Narrator ๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿงน (Maid!) Penumbras x (Sick!) Umbra ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™ i need your help please (writers block) ๐Ÿ˜”
โš”๏ธ Little Warriors Lullaby ๐ŸŽต (Gladiator & Swordmaster)
๐ŸŽƒ Jaxe x Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿฅณ 10k Reads?! HOLY SHIT๐ŸŽ‰
A\N: I have returned bitches! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ || (Fem!) Fallen Queen x (Tower!) Reader โšœ๏ธ
๐Ÿ–ค Fallen Queen x Reader HCs! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿค Ducky Rebellion || Commander & Scout ๐Ÿช–
๐Ÿ”ฎ Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) ๐ŸŽญ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž (20k Special)
๐ŸŽ„ Elf Rebellion ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ–ฒ๏ธ TDS Groupchat: Boss Edition ๐Ÿ›œ
โœจ Indomitable Tower Spirit || Umbra x (Tower!) Reader ๐ŸŒž

[Spicy] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿฉต

722 11 40
By Italais

Okay first up, thank you so much @ole56711 for giving me this lovely ship idea! I thought they were an excellent couple.

I fell so in love with this that I wrote it in under two days 💪

Heads up: VERY SPICY AND SUGGESTIVE!!! Not nsfw though.

[~Patching Wounds~]
[~Best Friends to More~]

~>———————————————————<~

Penumbras winced as he clenched his arm even tighter. He limped furiously through the Eclipse Castle with his bruised leg. He whimpered whenever he slightly moved his right arm. It felt like a thousand long knives were stabbing into him at the same time. It was like salt was being poured into his flesh wound to make him suffer. It hurt like absolute hell.

He was heavily injured. The latest battle was unforgivingly brutal. Hours of nonstop fighting had not only left him exhausted, but covered head-to-toe in horrifying injuries. His purple color scheme was no longer there. He was now black and blue alongside some yellow bruises. He stumbled straight in-front of his room. He was going to hide himself until he regenerated.

When he opened the door and he was greeted with a warm breeze. His window was wide open. He could have sworn he left it closed? As he ventured further into his room, he noticed how clean it was. His room was always a horrid mess. He never cleaned it. Oddly, His bed was made, his pillows were fluffed, his floor was clean and his armor rack was spotless. He was baffled. His room was sparkling like a diamond in the rough.

"You look pretty messed up. You want me to patch that up for you?" A soft voice came behind.

Penumbras turned around and saw the Lunar Servant standing in his doorway. She still had her elegant posture, even in hours like these. She had her usual dark purple robe on and her wonderful Valkyrie. The white Crystal on her chest was shining in the dark. She held a little white box in her hand with a bright Red Cross on it.

"Patch what? Nothing is wrong." Penumbras replied, attempting to play dumb.

"You're hurt. Don't hide your wounds. You could get an infection! You could get cellulitis, or erysipelas, impetigo, folliculitis, and- and furuncles and carbuncles! Or- or god forbid, gangrene!" Lunar began listing literally every infection.

"It's... it's fine! I'll regenerate. I just need to-" Penumbras was interrupted.

"No! I'm tired of this. Every time you get injured, you just hide in your room. That's not fine. I hate this. It's like you're purposely hurting yourself! I'm your bestie and I don't like seeing you like this." Lunar stood her ground.

Penumbras looked away from Lunar. He sighed under his breathe. He'd rather sit in the corner of his room and hide himself until he felt better. He didn't like wasting people's time on something as silly as injuries. He silently resented the idea of Lunar healing him. He just needed to hide and regenerate himself.

"Who do you think cleans the trail of purple blood in the hallway that conveniently leads to your room?" Lunar said sarcastically while walking up to Penumbras.

Lunar stopped and slightly apologized. "I'm- I'm sorry that was a little mean... I just hate worrying about you! Can you please let me heal you?"

Penumbras conceded. "Fine. Just this once okay? I'm telling you I'm perfectly fine. I've suffered worse."

"Alright tough boy, can you take a seat? Get yourself comfortable because this might take a little while." Lunar joked.

Penumbras complied. He sat in his bed and waited for Lunar. Lunar sat next to him on his bed. He watched her scurry through the white box. He thought this was a waste of time but he didn't want to hurt her feelings or something. She was too nice for that. He decided to let her do her thing for the meantime.

"Alright, can you take the armor off your arm? I see that it's leaking out blood like a water fountain." Lunar asked.

Penumbras silently shook his head and took his arm pads off. He carefully placed the metal on the floor. He made sure to not drop them incase he woke everyone in the castle up. Lunar saw how gnarly his injury was. A chunk of flesh was bashed with something spikey. It looked horrifyingly bad.

"Oh my god! Why would you hide that?! What even caused that?" Lunar asked shockingly.

"I got smacked with a spiked mace, nothing too bad. I was hit with worse, it's fine." Penumbras said calmly.

"Oh god, it looks infected! Were you putting mud in it or something?!" Lunar said.

Penumbras stayed silent. Lunar took a piece of cotton out of the box. She took a white bottle out and opened it. It was disinfectant alcohol. She poured a little in the swab. She nervously looked up to Penumbras and tried to reassure him.

"This is going to burn considering the size of this. It's okay if you need to yell or something. Don't worry, I won't judge you. I would never judge my bestie. Just scream into a pillow please." Lunar comforted.

Lunar put the wet cotton swab on the flesh wound. Once the hydrogen peroxide mixed with the blood it immediately burnt. It had the stinging power of an entire wasp hive. Penumbras made an effort to not make a sound. Not a single peep. He gripped a blanket next to him to contain himself. He wanted to look strong for Lunar.

"Wow, you're really brave! I know I would probably scream but, you're so strong! So brave and strong and..." Lunar sounded like she was drifting off.

Lunar immediately looked away from Penumbras and muttered something unintelligible. She quickly pulled out a needle and some stitches. She nervously began trying to put the string inside the needle hole. She got it through and began sewing the hole closed.

"...Sorry! I uh, g-got distracted. Now, let me stitch this up. Do you have any other injuries? Besides that face of yours." Lunar sarcastically asked.

"I got hit by a hammer in the chest, sorta hurts but it's getting numb." Penumbras answered calmly.

"WHAT?! Take your breastplate off right this instant! You probably broke a bone or something. Let me see." Lunar ordered.

Lunar cut the stitch string with her teeth. She let go of Penumbras arm to allow him to take his chestplate off. Penumbras complied with her commands. He slid the armor off him and revealed a battle scarred torso. Dozens of scars, cuts, muscles, burns, and a whole lot of other stuff. It made him look so tough and strong.

Lunar instantly regretted telling him to take his armor off. He was just- oh god, she couldn't believe she was seeing this. She was probably the luckiest girl in the castle to see the handsome head knights lovely muscles. His pecs, his abs, holy shit. Not even the Mistress was this lucky. She just won a jackpot.

"You going to patch me up or what? I'm waiting. You've seen me shirtless plenty of times, quit staring." Penumbras scowled.

"Huh- oh! Uhh... I-I wasn't staring. I was just searching for any deformations in the skin. It's not like you're attractive when you're shirtless or anything like that!" Lunar defended herself.

Penumbras raised an eyebrow. "Alright...? Can you please just heal it?"

"Uhh... yeah! I just need to make sure your ribs aren't shattered or anything. I'm gonna have to um, feel your chest with my hand. Please don't move around." Lunar quietly informed.

Lunar reached her small, feminine hands out to Penumbras' torso. Her hands trembled before she even touched him. She was so nervous. Her heart was probably breaking her ribs with how hard it was pounding. She was about to do something that she's always dreamed of. Her soft palms made contact with his rough skin. He was covered in scars, cuts, dried burns, everything! His skin was so jagged which felt odd to her smooth hands. It was making her so flustered.

She moved her hands around his sides. They brushed like a paintbrush against a rough canvas. She felt around for broken ribs, but also slightly enjoyed herself. She purposely took a long time just so that she can savor this moment. She took a mental screenshot of this. She'll secretly think about this before she goes to bed each night. She was the luckiest Titan in the entire universe!

"What's taking you so long? Your hand isn't even touching my ribs. You're touching my abs. Are you actually checking for for broken bones or messing around?!" Penumbras asked.

"Oh! Uhh, haha I'm just making sure you didn't um- suffer Abdominal Trauma!" Lunar quickly removed her palm.

"So, are my ribs broken or something? It hurts when you touch it." Penumbras beckoned.

"Uh, no fractures! I just have to put a bandage around you... if that's okay with you?" Lunar asked.

Penumbras quietly nodded his head in agreement. Lunar grabbed a small roll of bandages from the medkit. She unwrapped it and began placing on Penumbras' chest. She was wrapping it around him. The way her arms were around him, She was practically hugging him! Her head was so close to his heart. She could hear it beating like a drum.

Her breathe grew more raspier by the second. The idea of being so close to him was dream-like. He was so rigid and enchanting. She just wanted to hug him. Even if it was for a brief moment, she wanted to just feel like what it would be like to embrace him. She wondered what it would be like to lay in his chest. To sleep on top of him on warm summer nights. She was so distracted.

"Luna, you're acting super strange tonight. What's wrong?" Penumbras beckoned.

"S-Strange?! Me? Nonsense! I'm perfectly fine. Why do you ask?" Lunar stuttered out.

"You're acting unusual. You're super distracted and you are being extra nice to me. You cleaned my room, cleaned up my blood trail and you're patching me up. Seriously, what's up?" Penumbras questioned.

"I can't clean my best friends room? Wow, meanie. I just love my best friend a lot! You're acting like I have a crush on you or something silly like that!" Lunar accidentally said.

"..."

"N-NOT LIKE I WOULD HAVE A CRUSH ON MY BEST FRIEND WHO I'VE KNOWN SINCE WE WERE FIVE YEARS OLD!!" Lunar nervously shot out.

"What?"

"WHAT?! I- I WOULD NEVER HAVE A CRUSH ON MY- I MEAN... THE HEAD KNIGHT!" Lunar accidentally spluttered.

"I mean afterall, why would I have feelings for a handsome, hot, buff, sweet, sexy and kind knight who is super nice to me and also my BFF? T-That's foolish!" Lunar blurted.

Penumbras and Lunar both processed what the hell she just said. No way in hell she just said all of that. Hot? Handsome? Sexy?! Oh god she just revealed all of that. She hid her expressionless face out of embarrassment. She gave up on trying to suppress it any longer.

"OKAY FINE! I ADMIT IT, I LIKE YOU!! I REALLY LIKE YOU. I JUST WANT YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE SO KIND AND SWEET A-AND- AND FUNNY!" Lunar yelled out.

"I started to like y-you when we had that sleepover when we were teens a-and I had that nightmare and you p-put your arms around me to comfort me I... I never wanted you to let go. I-I just wanted you to hold me forever..." Lunar quietly recollected.

Lunar began tearing up. "A-And I know I'm going t-t-to ruin our *sniff* friendship if I s-say this but... I love you! Okay? I-I love you. I can't- I can't hide it *sniff* anymore."

Lunar hid herself. She covered her blank face and sobbed. She was flustered and devastated. She was going to lose her best friend because she couldn't control her damned feelings! She was so heartbroken. Fuck love, fuck feelings. She just wanted to turn invisible and hide.

"I-Im so sorry for f-fucking everything up. I'm- I'm an idiot! I just needed to g-get that out. I-I can't hide it anymore!"

"Luna, look at me. Look at my face." A cold voice commanded.

Lunar lifted her head up from her hands. She had tears all over her. She looked Penumbras straight into his three bright purple eyes. Penumbras quickly lunged at her face. He forcefully kissed her on the lips. His jagged mouth was against her glossy lips. He was k-kissing her!

She was too stunned at what was going on to do anything. She was vulnerable to his tongue advancing. Penumbras' tongue ventured deep into her mouth. He tasted around for a flavor he liked. He eventually found something that tasted like strawberries. He sucked and dug like a miner.

By the time he released her, Lunar was a mess. Both physically and psychotically. Their mouths were covered in saliva. It stuck to their faces like silly string. She was sweating from the intense encounter. She was baffled, shocked, all of those emotions in one!

"You- we just- I- we k-kissed? B-But- I thought that- what about- wha-" Lunar was a jittery mess.

"You're so overly dramatic. You're acting like you just robbed a bank or something. Cute." Penumbras giggled.

"Y-You love me? B-But- we were- best friends aren't supposed to- h-how did you know-" Lunar stuttered.

"Y'know, Starlight, you're horrible at hiding your feelings. I could easily tell you've like me. I've just been toying with you. Seeing how long it takes for you to break." Penumbras laughed.

"Asshole! T-Thats not-" Lunar was cut off.

"What did you just call me? Did you just call me an asshole?" Penumbras changed his tone and stood up.

Penumbras moved closer to Lunar. He was intensely staring into her eyes. She gulped. She knew she messed up by calling him that. She sunk into the bed she was sitting in and stared at the shirtless Titan who was most definitely stronger than her. He had twice the HP, twice the weight and nearly twice her size.

Penumbras was so close to her. A few centimeters closer and they would be brushing against eachother. Penumbras gave a wicked smile. He slowly moved his hands down to Lunars waist. They both watched slowly as his palms gripped her sides. Lunar breathe grew more raspy by the second.

Penumbras looked towards her neck. "I am quite, ravishing, for a snack at the moment. Perhaps you will be satisfactory?"

Lunar realized what he was about to do. She nervously tried protecting her neck by covering it with her shirt. Her desperate attempts were to no avail. Penumbras simply moved her shirt past her shoulders, revealing her entire neck alongside her collarbone. She knew what was about to go down.

"No- no! Someone could see the spots! I'm s-sensitive on my- my- my neck! I-I just-" Lunar spluttered.

Penumbras didn't care. He moved forward so closely to her face. He used one of his fingers to stroke around her neck. He gave her a sense of anticipation. He tilted his head around to her soft neck. He licked the lower part of her collarbone. She whimpered at how slow he was going. He was setting her off edge. Then, he started kissing her neck. It was happening so quickly but slowly at the same time. His deliciously evil smile was enchanting.

He sucked on her neck like she was an ice cream. She saw through the corner of her eyes, the red spots he was making. He was giving her hickeys! He was putting them in noticeable spots too. Someone could see them and get suspicious. She wanted him to stop but also, to keep giving her more. He licked her and made her so aroused. She tried to stop herself from making any womanly noises. She moved her hand down his thighs.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and a furious Pumpkin stood there. Next to him was am irritated Swamp. They both were dressed in pajamas and sleeping masks. The Pumpkin gripped a teddy bear in his hands while the Swamp held a blue sleeping cap. They both looked outraged at all the noise.

"Penumbras will you stop making so much fucking noise for five minutes?! Some people trying to sle-" Jaxe stopped midway.

Jaxe stopped talking when he saw the most intimate thing ever. Lunar was sitting on Penumbras lap with her hands near his crotch. Penumbras on the other hand was shirtless and was gripping Lunars ass. He was sucking her neck. Lunar was covered in red hickey spots. They both turned their respective blush color.

Jaxe screamed and began running. "AAAHH, PENUMBRAS TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE AND HES SUCKING LUNARS BLOOD. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!"

"Jaxe you bumbling idiot. You're gonna wake up the entire castle. This is why you're adopted!" Swamp Monster facepalmed.

He glanced at the awkward sight with his five big eyes. He quickly grew quite uneasy. Swamp Monster nervously began closing the door. "Uhh, we're sorry just um- do whatever."

Lunar nervously stood up and started covering her neck with her shirt. "Ahah, I think- I think I should be l-leaving now..."

Penumbras grabbed her soft hand with his rough palms. "Without saying goodbye? You're a bit rude tonight."

Penumbras gave Lunar a soft peck on the cheek. "Come back tomorrow. I promise no one will interrupt us."

Lunar was flustered at the peck. She said her farewells and stepped out of the Head Knights room. There were Knights everywhere. That stupid fucking vegetable woke everyone up. They all saw the love bites on her neck. They stared at her as she walked away. Great, now everyone knew she got dominated in there.

She was going to be hassled for the next few weeks. Although everyone would make fun of them, her best friend was now her boyfriend. Totally worth the humiliation. Plus, she sort of liked being marked by Penumbras. The lovebites showed others that she was taken, that she belonged to him. She was the property of the Head Knight and no one else!

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 170 46
Just some headcanons that also include the "Titan Turn" story verse. (not super spoilery just imp stuff) (updates might be a little slow) If you l...
977 27 18
A unique take on Tower Defense Simulator lore that revolves around two towers: Toxic Gunner and Sledger. The year is 2021, and the Frost Invasion upd...
23.1K 53 25
Hello and welcome to probably one of the worst TDS fanfics that was clearly made by someone who is extremely terrible at writing stories and essays...
30.5K 221 37
VERY BAD STORY WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. DO NOT READ, THE PLOT IS SO BAD.