Exorcise him! // Craig x Twee...

Af FunkinVibez

Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting... Mere

★ 1 | Bitter ★
★ 2 | Wasted ★
★ 3 | Thrilling ★
★ 4 | Who Are You!? ★
★ 5 | Salvation ★
★ 6 | Not The Worst ★
★ 7 | Ropes ★
★ 8 | Deal ★
★ 9 | Blame Me ★
★ 10 | Shit! ★
★ 12 | Jerk! ★
★ 13 | Stupid Smile ★
★ 14 | I Feel...Sorry? ★
★ 15 | Messes ★
★ 16 | Promises ★
★ 17 | Nightmares ★
★ 18 | Rocks & Stories ★
★ 19 | Scars ★
★ 20 | The Devil ★
★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★
★ 22 | Tulips ★
★ 23 | I Love You ★
★ 24 | Bad Weed ★
★ 25 | Liar ★
★ 26 | Candy ★
★ 27 | I Adore You ★
★ 28 | Kiss Me ★
★ 29 | Hickeys ★
★ 30 | ... ★
★ 31 | Fuck It ★
★ 32 | Lips, Heels, Fist ★
★ 33 | DRIVE! ★
★ 34 | Seconds ★
★ 35 | Trust ★
★ 36 | Needy ★
★ 37 | You Did WHAT? ★
★ 38 | Games ★
★ 39 | Death ★
★ 40 | Chivalry ★
AUTHORS NOTE

★ 11 | Lunatic ★

552 19 50
Af FunkinVibez

Something was definitely going on.

I turned around and started gazing around, trying to catch every crack, hole and wall in this room with a glimpse. Trying to catch something the slightest bit out of ordinary. Call me crazy, but I knowing fucking well that wasn't me.

then it hits me, that one thought behind your mind that you deny, you deny so much that you start to forget that just maybe it might be the reason something happened.

And if that's the case.
We might just be, a little fucked.

Faintly, I look behind the room, and it looks back at me. Two eyes, a hair messier than the spider webs that cascade over this place, and two red horns.

It's sudden, it pops up and then out, I chew at my bottom lip and run towards it. Everyone's too busy looking at the next guy trying to exorcise something, so I sneak away by staying near the walls, until I finally get to the door.

I grab the handle and gently open it, closing it on my way in.

Fuck fuck fuck! He was here just a second ago wasn't he!? I look around, quietly walking through the hallways, trying to keep my breathing going and my footsteps still. Maybe I'll startle him, maybe he'll scream and suddenly it's over.

No, let's be reasonable Craig, maybe it's a bird.

But of course, who the fuck am I kidding, red horns, short, and one bastard I'm going to strangle the second I find him!

Quickly I stride down the halls and open a couple of doors on my way to the end, but every door I open I'm either met with a nun or nothing, a room full of boxes. The ones that don't open, I shake them with my wrists in hopes that they might open, but they don't. And I'm left there like a dummy, having to smile at the people who pass by, so they don't believe that I'm trying to steal something.

I know that he has to be in one of these...just...which...

Nothing here, nothing there...now I'm really just starting to doubt myself, had I been too paranoid to believe that maybe just maybe it really could've just been me. But at the same time, the possibility of that happening doesn't seem likely to me. Just foolish.

"WAM" one of the doors a few doors away from me echoes across the hall, it's so loud that I have to physically place my hand over my mouth to suppress the gasp. Shit!? I look up at the door, the sign above it that reads "storage room" lays crookedly above it. And I suspect that it might've been that room.

fucksake, you couldn't have been any louder!?

I take a hold of myself and let my hand fall down from my mouth, I'm quiet, as quiet as I can be as I make my way over there. One side of me wishes that it isn't who I think it is, and the other is yelling at me to stop there and to not open the door. But the minute I get there, I make sure to lay my hand on the handle and to take a deep breath in.

My breath is a mess, but curiosity gets the best of me. Click, the door wails and my throat churns at the thought. The rooms a murky black, no light, no eyes no-

"HMPH!?" I Groan, feeling a pair of hands wrap around my mouth, pull me in and close the door behind me. He pushes me roughly up against the wall, and I physically grunt from the pain. Everything feels heavy, light, and I'm pissed.

Because what crazy little fuck just-!? I grab both of his arms, pull him closer, and turn him around. We switch places and I can hear him audibly cry. I interlock both of my hands behind his, and push them above his head. I keep his chest pressed against the wall while I try to fumble a hand to the light switch and turn on the light.

"GAH!?-A THANK YOU WOULD BE APPRECIATED, JERK!" his words hitch and finally the lights turn on. Tweek!?

Are you shitting me!

"Are you insane!? What are you doing here!?" I turn him around so that he faces me, yet I keep his hands above his head. I'm pissed off, I'm angry I'm-his shoulders gently presses down against the wall and he looks up at me, he's pissed off too. But I don't get it, why is he pissed off at ME!?

It's official, I'm going to kill him. Actually, Mr suicidal here, clearly wants me to kill him first. If not then who!? The priests!?

"I mean how the hell did you even get in or-" I avert my gaze down at his body, a shirt, some shorts and the asshole expects someone to magically not see the horns above his head? The tail that freezes below his shorts and his wings that won't stop trying to pop out!

What an idiot.

"The back" he slyly replies, with the grin on the corner of his lips. He looks happy and confident in what he did. But the more I stare at his lips, the crazier it's driving me. I don't understand how someone could be so reckless!

Who am I kidding, what if someone sees you what if-

"Tweek, I told you to stay, is that so difficult..." I let go of his hands and he brought them down to his sides, I brought my index finger over to my nose bridge and pinch it. The idea of him even being here is giving me a headache.

Fuck, how could he be so...careless!?

"You had one job Tweek!" I snap back at him after collecting my thoughts, I have so many words but so much that I can tell him.

I don't know how I even have the patience for this.

"So Mr Brilliant, you think you can boss me around, huh?" He scoffs, and it hits me. His words break my patience.

Boss him around!? Well I'm sorry I was trying to keep you ALIVE.

"And it was part of the deal, wasn't it? He goes on, once again, with that smile on his face that pisses me off. Part of the deal!? Tweek I know that we made a deal, but not like this you...you suicidal lunatic!?

"Not like this...you asshole" my breath leaves my mouth softly, I roll my head onto his chest and laugh a little, I'm tired. Slowly I lift up my head and look him in the eyes, he's confused. But I'm not, I grab both of his shoulders and push his back further against the wall. I can't believe that he could just do something like this that could get him into so much danger.

I barely know him.
Yet he's already messing with me, messing with the way I think, the way I react.
Messing with my life.

"Christ, Tweek." I let out a low grin and hover my head lowly. I'm not looking at the smile on his face because it makes me furious. Annoyed.

Leniently I lean in closer to his ear, his breath hitches and we stay like this for a few seconds.

"You drive me crazy"

"I know" he replied, his words being a little out of touch with the situation.

I don't know whether I should be angry because he's  aware, or because he's been doing this on purpose.
Little punk.

Either way, he rests his head up high and doesn't back down, he keeps that grin, that grin that tells me that he isn't going to let anybody boss him around, along with those cocky words sliding out of his mouth like some rhymitic joke.

For a second he's crying and acting like a baby, and for another second he looks like a completely different person.

Jesus Tweek, pick one already.
What the hell am I even going to do with you?

"Tap," a hollow sounding pair of footsteps interrupts the interrogation going on in between us, I swallow in my breath hard and look out at the door.

Did I lock it? Wait-did I!?

Quickly I take off my cloak and put it over Tweeks head, it's enough to cover his horns. "Gah-What are you doing!?"

"Doing what I've been trying to do this whole time geek, protecting you."

I firmly push an index finger on his lips and adjust the cloak comfortable on his head. His eyes soften, and I like the subtle expression he gives me.

For someone who drives me crazy, I'm sure as hell doing a lot for him.

It's not the best, but it'll help. See this is why you don't just go roaming around a stupid church you maniac, I retract my finger from his lips and give him a soft smile. His on the other hand turns grim, and I have to fight back the urge to laugh.

"This time, don't break your promise, geek" I hush, silently listening to the footsteps. When they turn faint, I lean my body away from his and lock a gentle hand with his. I tug him towards me and he doesn't pull back, he follows me just fine.

This is the last time you ever do something so stupid Tweek, or I'm serious, I'm going to kill you.

"Never again Tweek," I huffed, pulling him out of the room. I make sure to steadily check around for anybody, but nobody's visible from the halls. One end of the hall is an exit zone, and well, the other is a danger zone for Mr suicidal here.

I'm swift with it, pulling him closer to me, feeling his hand tug at my shirt. The silent echoes of our footsteps echoing from underneath us. His face tells me that he doesn't want to commit to the promise, but he does it either way. Makes me wonder if maybe setting up baby cameras for next time should do the job, if this happens again, will I be able to keep my patience...?

It doesn't take long until we make it over to the exit and my hand stays firmly positioned on the lock, it's open, I can feel it click.

"Craig" Tweek muffles behind me, and I can hear it. I can hear what he's so anxious about. Fuck!

"What do you want, Cartman" I snapped, biting down roughly onto my lip. Gritting my teeth, shrugging my shoulders and changing positions with Tweek. I don't want Cartman to look at him.

"Ouch man, that's cruel Craig" he laughs and his laugh causes me to shrug my shoulders.

"I only wanted to congratulate you" he forces a smile to his lips, but it's obvious. I know it's fake, and I know that he's trying to figure out whether the Craig back there had really been me.

Don't take me for a fool fatass, I'm shit at being an exorcist, but I wasn't born yesterday.

"Oh really? Great then, I'll be off" I grip on tightly to Tweeks hand and he gets the cue, he covers his face roughly with the cloak.

"Wait! Wait! Why the-rush Craig? Secret lover or something" he snickers and tries to steal a glance at Tweek, of course the fatass doesn't know when to keep his snotty nose out of things he shouldn't be sniffing around.

Carefully I lean down and hover my lips just lightly behind Tweeks, I'm soft and gentle with my words. "Stay low, okay? We'll get you out of here"

"None of your business ass face!" I flipped him off and Cartman felt a little grudge from this.

"Woah woah, calm down buddy" he sneers, but the utter sentence breaks me. Well Cartman, I would be calm, if you just minded your own damn business. But oh well! Here we are!

"I'm just curious, that's all, and you know" he goes on, "just found it a little weird" he smiles, eyeing Tweek once more.

He's smart, gotta give him credit for that.
He knows that it wasn't me.

"Well then Eric, you saw it with your own eyes did you not!?" I snapped and wrapped my arm around Tweeks shoulder. "It's not that hard to believe."

The bitter sentence throws Cartman off the edge, he doesn't like my answer because it's not honest.

I leave it at that and turn around, "Had enough? If so I'll be off" I open the door and quietly let Tweek out, Cartman shrugs at this, he opens his mouth but the minute he's about to say something, I close the door shut and don't look back.

Go to hell Eric.
Seriously.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

23.3K 558 16
Craig was an emotionless guy that didn't believe in love. Not after the first time he fell for it. That is, until Tweek came along. Tweek was a nervo...
5.5K 114 15
A creek fanfic * * * Craig tucker is shocked to see what unfolds after a jittery new kid moves to town.
37.5K 1.2K 19
[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to caffeine. He had been bullied a lot for...
127K 2.6K 36
{COMPLETED} when tweek lived in south park, he was bullied non stop by craig tucker. finally, the tweak's moved to denver for the family business. bu...