Save your tears • Jasper Hale

By glxssysativa

I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me , caught you... More

• the Cast •
•The soundtrack•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•The end•
•Little bit•

•35•

227 4 1
By glxssysativa

Five girls gather underneath the moon, four dressed in black, one dressed in white.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes."

The older of the bunch nods, and steps back.

The one in white stands in the middle as her coven stands around her, holding each others hands.

The leader begins to chant, the others following in pursuit.

"sub hac luna, amoris omniumque interpositarum rerum patrocinium invocemus. da nobis potestatem rumpere vinculum quod minime est"

Willow feels herself fighting to keep her eyes open as her body begins to feel heavy.

Her body begins to sway as a figure emerges from the fog.

Abruptly the chanting stops. The leader opens her eyes and sees a hooded figure looming over her neice.

"transeas ad regnum relationis"

Willow wakes up in a cold wet place.

She slowly sits up as she observes her surroundings.

It's dark, and humid. The only source of light is coming from the end of the tunnel. She begin to walk towards the light.

She exits the cave and comes to halt at what she sees.

A grass filled area, with a bunch of trees. The trees are lit up as if they were decorated with Christmas lights.

Willow notices a hooded figure watering one of the trees and decides to walk over.

Willow approaches the being who immediately turns to her, "ahh young Willow."

The girl stops in shock. "How do y-you have the most bonds in my garden! I have to know you! To what do I owe the pleasure?" She can't see the beings whole face, but she sees the bright smile show through the darkness consuming it's head.

Willows swallows, "I want to break one of my bonds" the watering can drops to the ground, causing a deafening silence.

"Follow me," the figure begins to walk away, but it seems as if it's gliding through the grass.

The duo arrives at a very tall willow tree. Multiple bonds hanging, casting a light so bright, the young girl has to cover her eyes.

"This is my tree?" She questions.

"One of my favorites. So many bonds over the span of your life, it's amazing. Some supernatural, some human, even animals! It's a beauty!" The figure lightly touches one of the bonds in endearment.

"Why would you ever want to break one?"

"I want to break a mate bond."

The figure looks at Willow. Although she can't exactly see their face, she gets uncomfortable. "A mate bond is the second most powerful bond, first being a mother and her child. Why would you ever want to break one?"

"He hurt me, he lied and cheated. He found someone else."

The figure hums and walks towards a certain part of the tree that only has three strings.

"You must be talking about your bond with Jasper Hale. The vampire yes?"

Willow tenses.

The description she gave could be used for Jasper as well.

"T-that bond is still here?" The being motions for Willow to approach him. "The bond is hanging on for dear life. As you can see it's not glowing as bright as the others."

Willow examines the bond. It's shining but not as bright. While the other bonds are a bright flourcent color, this one is grey and moldy. It's limp and dry.

"I'll grab my shears for y-this Isn't the bond I want to break." The being stops.

"What other mate bond? This is the only one dying. The others are healthy!" The being begins to get aggressive with their wording.

Willow looks at the other two bonds. Both are glowing bright, but one has cracks in it.

"The one with cracks, is that Alec lightwood?"

"Touch it."

She gives the being an unsure look. The being motions for her to go ahead. Hesitantly, she touches it and gasp as she sucked in to multiple flashbacks

-

A young girl stands in the doorway of her classroom, holding her dads leg tightly.

"Come on bug, you have to go!"

The girl shakes her head as tears gather in her eyes. "I don't wanna go!" The man sighs and goes to bend down to comfort her, but stops when a boy and girl approach.

"Hi! I'm Alec and this is my sister Isabelle! We're twins!" A boy with crazy raven hair says. The girl besides him pushes him, "it's Izzy!"

Alec rolls his eyes, "what's your name?" The twins stare at the girl, waiting for an answer. "Go on bug," her father says. The girl places her thumb in her mouth, "Willow..."

"Like the tree? That's my favorite one! I climbed one once!" Willow finally meets the boys eye and suddenly,

She felt ok.

She slowly releases her dads legs and steps closer. "My mommy loves those too. I never climbed one."

"There's a tree outside! Want to climb it at recess?" The girl smiles and eagerly nods. "You should sit with me and Alec! I like your dress!" The twins hook arms with Willow and begin to walk away.

The girl quickly stops and runs back to her dad, "I love you!"

The older man smiles, "I love you too bug! Don't mess up your dress climbing trees." The girl laughs before running back to her new friends.

-

Willow is 10 and just discovered her powers.

Her parents told her everything and now she's on the Lightwoods doorstep, waiting to tell her two bestfriends.

Alec soon opens the door and both kids speak at the same time "I'm a witch and demon."

"I'm a shadow hunter."

They look at eachother with wide eyes.

"What's a shadow hunter?"

"I have to kill demons, and anything else that's a threat."

Willow takes a step back in fear.

"You-you have to kill me?" Her bottom lip wobbles at the thought of her bestfriend hurting her.

"I don't know? I think so? But I don't want to! It doesn't feel right!"

By now the girl is having a full blown anxiety attack, "your family! They hate me and want to kill me! Does that mean Izzy does too? Are we no longer friends?"

Before either children can say anything, Alec's parents appear behind him.

"Willow, why don't you come in and call your parents?" Willow shakes her head in fright. "Willow please, it's late. Come in and call them."

"I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." Alec says as he holds out his hand.

They go inside and leave Willow in the kitchen to make her call.

"Mommy, daddy?"

"What's wrong baby?"

"I think the Lightwoods want to kill me!"

Wrong words.

The line ends and suddenly crashing noises are heard from the livingroom. Willow runs in and sees her father holding the Lightwoods by their neck.

"Where is our daughter!?"

"Mommy!" Her mother turns and pulls the girl into her. "You were going to kill a child?!" William roars.

"No! We just told Alec about being a shadow hunter and Willow came to tell him what she is. He told her he has to kill demons and she started panicking. We told her to call you both so we can talk it out!"

William drops both parents, and sighs out in stress.

"So shadow hunters kill demons?" Harmony asks holding Willow tightly.

"If I have to kill demons and witches I don't want to be one! I'm not hurting Willow! She's my bestfriend!" Alec shouts.

"Son, it's in your blood bu-stop telling him what to do! He said he doesn't want to be one so leave him alone!" Willow shouts behind her mother.

Alec mother grabs him and yanks him back, causing him to wince at the force.

It angers Willow.

"Let him go! You're hurting him!" Willow shoots her hand out, sending Mrs. Lightwood flying back. She grabs Alec and backs them into a corner so she's standing infront of him.

She has this wild look in her eyes that Harmony recoginzes quickly.

"Alec's her mate."

-

"Do you think it's weird we are in 8th grade and haven't had our first kiss?" Willow asks Alec.

"I was being made fun of for not having mine but I don't think it's weird" Willow groans as she flops down on her bed.

"Izzy was making fun of me, she had her first kiss already"

"With who!?"

"Jerkers wild..." Willow mutters softly. She promised Izzy she wouldn't tell.

"Jermey wild!? She knows I don't like him!" Willow rolls her eyes and pulls the boy down. "Oh calm down, it was a dare." Alec huffs and crosses his arms. He eyes Willow before letting his arms drops, "what if we kiss eachother? You know just to say we had our first kiss?"

Willow can't help but to blush at the suggestion. "I-ok..." the two 8th graders sit up and face eachother.

"I don't know how to do this. I've only seen my parents and the movies kiss." Alec mumbles. Willow nods in agreement.

"Then let's go by that."

Alec grabs her face and pulls her closer.

A light simple kiss is done but they both pull away quickly, "that was gross!"

"I think I'm gay!"

-

"You look pretty." Alec says as he sits down next to the girl. "David didn't think so." Willow mumbles as she fiddles with her dress.

They are now freshmen and it's their first homecoming.

Willows date, David, bailed and proceeded to call her ugly after she refused to give him a blowjob. "Well David is an ass," Willow smiles and looks at her bestfriend.

A slow song begins to play and Willow watches all the couples dance with eachother in a longing way.

"Did you want to dance?"

"You're gay." Alec rolls his eyes at the girls words. "And your date ditched you, come dance." Willow stands up and begins to sway with Alec.

"I may be gay but I do love you. In a romantic way and platonic way."

Willow heart thumps harder, "I love you too Alec. Platonic and romantic."

"If I kiss you promise not to say I have cooties?" Willow laughs and soon the two share a kiss.

-

Willow pulls away from the bond with a heavy heart and tears.

"What was that?" She turns to the hooded figure.

"Key memories that form the bond and make them stronger."

She wipes her face and frowns, "the bad memories? Why were those not shown?"

"Because the good moments over power the bad. You and the young boy have rarely had bad memories. You still love him."

Willow says nothing as she wipes her tears and sniffles.

"If you want to cut a bond, you should cut the one that's already rotting." Willow looks at her and Jaspers bond with sad eyes.

"I-I can't... I can't do that."

"So you will cut a bond with a mate that's still prospering, but won't cut a bond that doesn't have any light left?" She flinches at the yelling.

It's loud and it shakes everything around them.

"I just wa-what are you doing? No! Stop it!"

The being and willow tussle for a few moment as he tries to force her to touch the breaking bond between her and the vampire.

He yanks her forward, causing her finger to lightly graze the fine vine.

It was enough for her to be sucked into memories.

-

"Why are you staring at me like you're hungry?" Willow asks the blonde with annoyance. He's been staring at her a lot recently, not saying anything and it's making her annoyed.

His eyes are pretty but, he can be intense sometimes.

"I'm not hungry. Just admiring how pretty you are." He admits. The girl leans against a random locker and crosses her arms.

"I know I'm pretty, maybe you should take a picture instead of staring me down." He rolls his eyes and pulls her so she's walking with him.

"Stop being mean, let me appreciate you."

-

"I don't like her Jasper! So stop trying to get me to!" Willow says as she drops her bag on the bed.

"She's my bestfriend Willow. Would it kill you to get along with her?"

"Yes." Jasper frowns and stares at the the girl who is looking at him in annoyance. "It wouldn't kill you Willow. Withought Alice I wouldn't have been able to meet you. She told me you were coming. Just give her a chance... please?"

"I said no! Christ Jasper I don't like her! You cannot and will not force me to be her bestfriend. She's weird as hell a-don't call her that!"

Willow backs up in shock.

Jaspers never gotten in her face like that.

It angers her.

"With the way you're acting, you clearly fucked her. Is that what you like to do Jasper? Get your girlfriends to befriend your little fu-" he yanks her forwards and grabs her jaw.

"I didn't fuck her Willow. That's you being insecure with yourself and our relationship and projecting. All I want is the two people who I appreciate to get along. While she's being nice to you and trying to be your friend, you keep acting like you have no decorum!"

They stand there, staring at each other harshly.

Willow pushes Jasper and points at him, "if you touch me like that again, I will not hesitate to break both of your hands." She snatches her bag and races down the steps, ignoring everyone looking at her and gets into her car.

-

"You're mad."

"Yup."

"Can you explain why?"

Willow scoffs at his request.

"I'm mad because you Jasper! You constantly let Alice make slick comments about me, and you constantly let Edward talk down to me and touch me! You are so quick to defend Alice when I retaliate but you don't defend me! Rose acts more like my partner than you do!"

"I do defend you so-oh please Jasper. Growling isn't doing shit. You only handled Edward one time!"

"You make it very well known you can defend yourself! So forgive me for not stepping in when you can handle it! And I defend Alice because she does nothing to you!"

Willow laughs at him making him angry.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're a shit boyfriend! Who lets their siblings talk shit about their girlfriend, to the girlfriends face? No one! Alec would never do that!"

"Why are you bringing him up? He has nothing to do with this Willow!" Jealousy fills Jaspers body at the thought of Willows other mate.

"Are you jealous? Hm? You jealous at the fact I have another mate?" Willow smirks as she gets closer to Jasper.

He stares at her silently.

"Good, now you know how I feel when you bring up Alice."

-

"I'm sorry." Willow stares at Jasper with her arms crossed.

"All we have been doing is arguing and I'm mostly to blame."

"You're all to blame really but continue." He gives her a look and she smirks.

"I shouldn't force you to be friends with Alice. Rose knocked some sense into me and I can see where you are coming from. I would also like to apologize for not defending you. You're my girlfriend and I should defend you at all costs. Even if you can handle it on your own."

He stares at Willow as he waits for her to accept the apology. "Are you actually done forcing me to be friends with her?" He nods.

"Ok... I forgive you." She wraps her arms around him and sighs out. Somehow their lips found eachother and they are now inside the house. He has her pressed against the wall as their small makeup session escalates.

His hand travels down to her shorts. He goes to pull them down but she grabs his hand. He pulls away from her and looks down with confusion, "is something wrong?"

"No. I just don't want you touching me like that yet." She notices the way his brows crease only to go back to normal.

"You said you didn't care. Is it a problem?"

"No... no it's not a problem it's just, when will you be ready?" Willow begins to get uncomfortable.

"I don't know. Why does it matter? you told me it was fine that I didn't want to do anything yet."

"I thought you were ok with it considering the night we fooled around."

"One time doesn't mean it's always going to be ok... I think you should leave Jasper."

"What? Darlin just ca-I feel like you're mad about it but playing like it's not a big deal. I would appreciate it if you left."

Jasper let's out an unessceary sigh, and walks out of the house, slamming the door.

-

"You have never told me about your past." Willow says as she lays next the vampire. She notices how he tenses up at her words.

"I don't like talking about it." She rolls over on her back and side eyes him. "Can I know why?"

She can feel the tension getting thick.

"It's a very dark story... from my childhood to my transformation. Only one who knows the full story is Alice." Willow rolls her eyes and mutters under her breath.

"Darlin ple-no Jasper. It always comes down to Alice! Of course she knows your backstory. You don't share a lot with me, it's like you're keeping secrets! You know all of mine! I think it's only fair I know something about you!"

Jasper sighs and grabs her hand, "In due time I promise I will tell you.... I don't want to scare you with it... I know you would hate me once I tell you. Just let me get the courage to tell you."

Her eyes soften at his words.

She climbs into his lap and plants a kiss to his lips, "ok, I won't force you. Just know I would never hate you."

Jasper says nothing as he wraps his arms around her and breathes in her scent.

-

"I love you..."

"Shut up."

-

Willow falls back with a sob.

Her whole body is shaking and she can't breathe.

The resurgence of memories between her and Jasper leave her feeling strongly for the vampire.

Despite all the hurt he has brought upon her,

"You still love him." The being begins to laugh at Willows distress.

"How pathetic! You still love someone who hurt you, but you want to break a bond that's strong!"

"He's right" Willow thinks to herself.

She is pathetic.

How could she still love someone who hurt her the way he did? She should hate him, despise him. She should want him dead.

But she doesn't.

She knows deep down that if he was at least with her when she woke that morning, she would have forgave him and acted like nothing happened.

"Thank you for the laugh, I haven't laughed like that in centuries!" He sobers up from laughing and focuses on the distraught girl.

"No bonds shall be broken today young Willow."

He touches her forehead, making her fall backwards.

Willow's eyes snap open as she falls to the ground, grabbing at herself and sobbing.

The eldest witch rushes forward and tries to hold her but the girl pushes her away.

The rest of the coven watches as the girl lays on the ground, sobbing her heart out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.8K 14
"i was just a casualty to you. isn't that right, major?" "you know that you were so much more than that." "do i?" [jasper hale x female OC] #33 Jaspe...
713K 23.6K 22
After a night (Y/N) (L/N) was attacked by a monster of some sort, things were never going to be the same. In order to gain control of herself, she mu...
526K 13.7K 34
As the ice began to melt, Atlas opened his eyes. The once warm brown was replaced by a deep crimson. Magic fell from his fingertips, capable of unthi...
9.7K 476 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. „i'm not supposed to engage myself wi...