i'll be the one - nick carter

By anywherefxryou

"what if i never run into you? and what if you never smiled at me?" More

INTRODUCTION.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.

chapter 4.

195 4 4
By anywherefxryou

ASHLEY'S POV;

After some minutes we arrived at my brother, -And also mine from now on- house.

I got out of the car, and a man approached to me, waving. I waved back and he went to the back of the car for taking my bags.

« Where i can put this, lady? » He asked.
I smiled as i heard him calling me lady.
That was a cute nickname.

« Uhm, upstairs, i guess. Thank you! » I replied smiling, as i watched him enter in the house.

My brother got out of the car some minutes after. « Sorry, someone from work called me.
C'mon let's go inside. The boys should be there, i'm gonna introduce you to them. » He said and he stared walking. I followed him and meanwhile i took the opportunity to look at the garden. It was so big and so cool... there were flowers and there was also a big fountain!

« After you, Sis. » Brian laughed a little and opened the door. He moved aside to let me enter in the house. He followed my steps.

« Wow, it's such a beautiful house! » I looked at every detail. I think that it was the biggest house that i ever saw in my entire life.

« Okay, follow me now. » He started walking towards the living room. There were 2 boys sitted on the couch watching a film on the tv, while the 3th was reading a book sitted on a chair. The guy who was reading the book lifted his head up and he saw us. I knew him. He was Kevin, my cousin.

« No way, is that you, Ash? » He said, surprisedly while he got up and came closer to me and to my brother.

« Oh my god, Kev! » I smiled and i hugged him. He was so happy to finally see me again after a lot of years, and i was so happy to see him, of course.

« Wow, you really grown up like a lot.
I remember when you were a little girl and you used to- » I shutted him. I knew what he wanted to say. He wanted to bring back my embrassing moments of when i was a little child. « Kev, please don't. Not now. » I said.
« Alright, sorry. » He laughed.

The boys that were sitted on the couch immediately turned around looking at us. They got up and got closer to us.

« Hey there. Nice to meet you, i'm Aj but you can call me tonight if you want. » He winked at me and he reached out his hand for a handshake. I laughed and i shaked his hand.
He was cool. I especially liked his style, i thought it was pretty nice.

« So Brian, is that your sister? » The other guy asked to my brother. He was cute too.

« Yeah well... i guess that at this point you just figured out yourselves... Guys this is Ashley.
Ashley, those stupid guys are Aj and Howie. »
My brother said.

« Nice to meet you, guys! » I smiled at them and i shaked Howie's hand.

« Wait, there's one guy missing..
Rok, where is the blondie? » Kevin said.
Blondie?? Who was the "blondie"??

« I think he's upstairs, minding his business. » Brian said. « Alright, i'm gonna go call him.
For sure he will like to meet a new girl. » Aj said, winking at me again.

« Stop winking at me, you're starting to get creepy. » I said to him, laughing.
He laughed back and he went upstairs and returned some minutes after.
« He's coming. » Aj said, while coming closer to us again.

« Ok guys, why did you call me? What's so importa- » He looked up at me from the stairs.
I looked at him back. He came close to me as he reached out his hand for a handshake. I shaked his hand and i spoke to him.
« Hey, nice to meet you.
I'm Ashley, Brian's sister. » I smiled at him.

« Nice to meet you too, Ashley.
I'm Nick. » He smiled too and shaked my hand back. I stared at him for some seconds.
He was so beautiful. I couldn't help but look into his beautiful blue eyes and his beautiful blonde hair. Now i know why the boys used to call him "blondie". I was as enchanted, but then suddenly, my brother snapped me back to reality.

« Uhm.. i'm really sorry to interrupt in this way, but now that you have finally meet everyone, i think that it's better if you go upstairs and you sistemate your things, i imagine you have a lot of stuff inside your bags. Oh and also beacuse the boys and i planned to have a party tonight. » Brian said.
Ok, i just arrived in the house and they were already having a party. Great, we started really well. « Yeah, you're right. Well, see you later then guys! » I replied, as they all went back to what they were doing before i arrived.

All except Nick.

He looked at me as i walked up the stairs and went into my new bedroom.

« Do you want a tip? Next time take a picture of her, so the image will last longer. » Aj said to Nick, laughing and noticing that he was staring at me. « Oh shut up, Aj. » Nick replied, while laughing too and blushing a little.

- - - - - -

YEAHHH THEY FINALLY MEET.
anyway i really hope you're enjoying the story, and if you have any suggestion or any idea just let me know! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 23
Cowgirl x british boy😜
267K 2.8K 39
just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :)
12.2K 531 45
One chat, four dorks, one misadd... Could it lead to forever? Only time will tell. [Most parts are unedited and will not be edited whatsoever]
3K 302 17
Maybe in another life we would have met in normal circumstances, but not this one.