Guide Me To Greatness

By im_just_a_person_321

The Badger Series (Book 7) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Scott Badger is a blind werewolf, he had... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Extra Content

Chapter 13

253 6 0
By im_just_a_person_321

Philip's POV

I close the door right after my brother leaves, and I go straight to Scott, so I can check if he's alright.

He seems to be fine, I don't think Landon had the time to do anything to him, before I came here.

"Are you alright?" I ask Scott, and I start to unrestrict him.

"I think so." He tells me.

I untie the rest of the ropes in silence, and when I'm done, I help him sit down, and I give him a hug.

"I will try to fix your fingers today, but I don't have any pain killers that would be strong enough to stop the pain." I tell him.

"You can leave them, I'm sure that the pack Doctor will help me when I will get back to my pack." He tells me.

"I have no idea if I will ever let you out of here, so you should let me fix them now, when I feel generous enough to do this." I say, slightly amused.

He nods his head, so I help him lay down, and I take everything that will be necessary.

I start to fix the first finger, but I soon realise that I won't be able to do it without restricting him, since he tries to get away from the pain.

So, I quickly restrict him again, and then I return to the fingers.

I'm not a Doctor, but I know how to rebreak the bones, so I manage to fix most of the breaks, but I have to leave some, since it seems that some bones have broken too much for me to be able to fix them.

When I'm done, I bandage the fingers to let them heal correctly, and I look at Scott who was screaming for the last hour, while I was working on his fingers.

I let him out of the table, and he happily stands up, so I give him a another hug.

He doesn't try to pull away, and I smile at this, no matter how much I hurt him, he still likes to hug me.

I hold him until he calms down, and then I sit on one of the chairs that are in this room, making him sit on my lap.

I put my hand on his stomach, and he puts his hand on my hand, making me smile slightly.

I can't wait for this kid to get here, but I still don't have any idea what I will do with them, after they will be born.

I have three main option, the first one is to leave the baby in this room with Scott.

The second one is to take the baby, and raise him to be a hunter.

And the third one is to take Scott back to his pack, so we can raise the kid there, but I don't really like this idea, although I think that it might be the best option if I want my kid to have a normal childhood.

Since I doubt that the group of hunters, that I'm leaving with, will welcome my kid here, since they will be half werewolf.

I guess that I will have to make the decision soon, since I really hate the fact that I can't decide what to do, I'm usually good at making decisions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.1K 50
The Badger Series (Book 1) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Timothy is an Omega, he lost half of his vision after he was beaten for something...
9.4K 342 51
The Badger Series (Book 5) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Tyler Badger is supposed to be the next Alpha, since his father decided that his...
31.1K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...