𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 lego...

By Rose_rain_drop

𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! ‧₊˚✩ ✶ . ࣪ ׅ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯... More

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐓
𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐂𝐊
𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍, 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐒. 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘
𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑
𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋
𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐒𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐘
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐈𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊-𝐀-𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐏𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐏𝐓 𝟐
𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈
𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐑𝐘𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑
[𝐘/𝐍]'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌
𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐍
𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓
𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄

1.3K 43 12
By Rose_rain_drop

ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ

Later that same day [Y/N] walked alongside Garmadon following a stone warrior general, watching as the stone warrior army built some kind of defence. "To combat the ninja's new power, we have honoured your request to step up defences." The general told Garmadon.

"Hehehe, I like what I see." Garmadon laughed punching the general.

"Why build your forces, when all of your attention should be on completing the ultimate weapon?" The Overlord asked flying in.

"What good is an ultimate weapon if I'm not around to use it? Do not question my motives!" Garmadon then growled at the purple levitating blob. "It is not your motives I question but your resolve. I fear you're hesitating as the hours count down to facing your son." He began and Garmadon turned away from it. "So it is true." The overlord accused.

"Never doubt my evil again! Not if you wish to remain my ally when I rule!" Garmadon shouted before tuning to the stone army construction team. "Get back to building the ultimate weapon! And do not stop until it is complete." He barked, and they all clamoured around running back to work.

"Yes... now that is the Garmadon I am counting on" the overlord stated.

"I'm going to go train." [Y/N] huffed stomping back over to the little training area she set up, training. [Y/N] had set up dummies that looked like Wu, destroying them with no mercy. "Die!" She grunted ripping it apart with two shadows. The overlord watching was very pleased. Everything was going according to plan.

[Y/N] training was then interrupted by Garmadon, "[Y/N] will you go and help Kozu, he is just making sure everything is running smoothly?" Garmadon requested. "Why should I!" [Y/N] snapped and Garmadon laughed.

"Because the more mistake we make, the longer it will take you to get your revenge," Garmadon mentioned and [Y/N] grumbled matching over to General Kozo, standing beside him and observing as a bunch of the warriors carried concentrated darkness up a ramp, to some canons. [Y/N] stood next to Kozo in utter boredom. Nothing exciting was happening, just an army of stone warriors following orders.

That was until she heard a few familiar voices, the voices of her team. This was her time to send a warning to Wu, letting him know that he had little time left to live. She wanted fear of his death.

"Ninja, go!" The four yell using spinjizu to change into their gear. [Y/N] waited at the bottom of the ramp for them starting in the middle, so when they came down they would be met by her, blocking their way.

[Y/N] could hear the fighting from father up the ramp the ninjas shouting cheesy catchphrases while chucking the warriors off the ramp.

Once the ninja were finished fighting, they ran down to the bottom. "Oh there you are hot stuff, we knew you were still alive," Kai chuckled stepping over to [Y/N], Cole and Jay sighing in relief. "Thank god you are ok." They both spoke.

As Kai then went in to hug [Y/N], she grabbed his wrist and twisted it kicking him in the stomach away from her, the red ninja's body hit the ground, and Kai grabbed is stomach "Ow," he winced in pain, winded. "Ha loser," Jay laughed before [Y/N] kicked him knocking him down, along with Zane right after, leaving just Cole standing. "W-what?" He stepped away as [Y/N] stomped up to him grabbing his gear with two hands pulling him close, and not letting go.

"Listen hear Cole," she darkly spoke, and Cole's eyes widened getting a good look at her face, her skin grey, and her eyes purple. Was this really [Y/N]?

"Tell Wu, his death is coming closer with each second that passes, and that I am going to be the one that will have his head by the end." She messaged letting go of Cole and throwing his body down into the ground. The black ninja grunted as he hit the dirt ground below. "Pathetic, I can't believe I was on a team with all of you." She spat before walking away.

"W-wait [Y/N]." Cole lifted his arm off the ground, only for her to ignore him and keep walking away.

"I'm afraid that is no longer [Y/N]," Zane grumbled, as Misako then ran over to them with Garmadons helmet, which commanded the Aron army in hand. "You got the helmet!" Jay mentioned grunting as he got up.

"And you got spotted!" Misako screamed at them. "Cole gave us away." Jay mentioned, "And [Y/N] is, kinda evil." He added. "What! That's not good." She gasped running over to them.

"All right, I've had a rough day. Can we stop laying blame, and focus on what's in front of us?" Cole asked before Kai flinched hearing a ringing behind them. "Maybe we should worry about what's behind us." He squeaked turning around to see Garmadon in a Stone Army Mech.

[Y/N] Looking back from afar, chuckling as Garnadon attacked her former team. The purple ninja decided that she would like to stay and watch them fight, she found it quite entertaining, they were unaware that it was nearly impossible for them to win in the end.

"If we do not return the helmet before the clock strikes zero, we won't be able to prevent the final battle," Misako yelled. "Don't worry, I'm on top of it! Yeah, whoo!" Jay screamed as he jumped on the mech that then threw him up in the air, before being slammed down. "Oh, maybe not. Ugh." He grunted. As the ninjas all took turns attacking Garmadon all failing until Nya showed up saving them in the Earth Driller. "Whoa, it's Nya!" Jay exclaimed as she tripped Garmadon buying them some time.

"Hey, guys!" She greeted.

"How did you know we needed you?" Jay questioned her and Nya pointed up to the falcon in the sky. "Look up." She stated.

"Get in! Hang on." She suggested and the ninjas jumped in before she dug into the ground, escaping. "Weak." [Y/N] spat at Garmadon.

"Don't just stand there! Get them!" He yelled speaking to the stone warriors who got in there on vehicles and zoomed after them.

"You fool! You let them get away with the helmet? Don't you realize if they put it on, they will control the Army?" The overlord remarked.

"I'll see to it personally. It's my turn." Garmadon spoke. "[Y/N]!" He called. "Ugh, What!?" She answered. "You're coming with me," Garmadon said and [Y/N] groaned running over to the dark lord.

Meanwhile, the ninjas were underground escaping."Heh, cool hat. I wonder if it'll make me look more menacing." Jay chuckled inside the Earth Driller, putting it on. "Is that really wise? If that helmet turns you evil, we're kicking you out." Nya stated.

"Uh, is that possible? Uh, it's probably got Garmadon cooties anyway." Jay shrugged taking it off. "Did you guys find [Y/N]?" Nya asked and Cole sighed. "I think [Y/N] is..." Cole gulped. "Evil now." She broke the news and Nya gasped. "WHAT!" She screamed before Wu appeared on the screen.

"Did we get the helmet? And [Y/N], did you find her?" Wu interrogated.

"We did get the helmet, but as for [Y/N]..." Nya began, and a look of horror appeared on Wu's face. "Don't tell me," he mumbled. "[Y/N], kinda attacked us, and she looked different, she had purple eyes and her skin was gray," Cole mentioned. "She said she was going to kill you." He then recalled his voice cracking.

"The girl you once knew is longer there, she has embraced the darkness." He admitted, "Wait what does that mean, is [Y/N]... dead!" Jay dramatically cried. "No," Wu sighed, "But we have to rendezvous at the clock before it's too late, I am sorry, but you must forget about [Y/N]." Wu finished. The ninjas had a large pit in their stomachs fearing what was to come, and what was going to happen to [Y/N], the girl they loved, the purple ninja, the ninja of shadow.

"It's so dark in here. One of these has got to be a light switch." Jay mentioned pressing a few buttons, and screaming when he saw a swordsman beside them.

"Uh, sis, can we go any faster?" Kai urgently asked, "We're going as fast as we can." Nya replied. "We're definitely not going fast enough," Cole yelled, everyone screaming.

"Okay," Nya grunted going above ground.

"We're losing them!" Jay celebrated as they drove away from the stone army in their vehicles. "Whoo-hoo!" Kai cheered. "Excellent." Zane joined. Their hearts then stopped when they heard loud thumping behind them. Looking back they saw Garmadon in his mech running after them, catching up, [Y/N] holding onto its shoulder. "Oh no," Zane mumbled.

"You won't get away from me again," Garmadon yelled. "Hang on! Have we lost him?" Nya asked making a turn into the forest.

"Not quite!" Kai replied as Garmadon, and [Y/N] came up behind them

They all screamed as they were trow by [Y/N] shadows onto a tree, all grunting as the vehicle rolled on the ground. [Y/N] laughed, and so did Garmadon who smirked at the girl's cruel evil behaviour.

Inside the Earth Driller Nya slammed her fist against the glass, trying to break it. "Ugh! It's stuck!" She growled as [Y/N] lifted the with her shadows, moving them up to where Garmadon was. "I think I'm gonna be sick." Cole gaged it was lifted.

"I finally have you, Ninja, in the palm of my hand." Garmadon cackled. "[Y/N]." He began, and [Y/N] moved the vehicle to the side preparing to throw it, stopping when the mech shot with energy, making her lose her balance, and drop them.

"Let them go!" Lloyd demanded as the mech flew back, [Y/N] falling off, protecting herself with a shadow shield so the Garmadon mech would not smush her.

"Lloyd, be careful," Nya advised from inside the Earth Driller. Garmadon then got out from his broken mech, too weak to fight back.

"Holy cannoli, Lloyd and Garmadon in a face-off! Take the shot, Lloyd!" Jay yelled as Lloyd walked up to his father. "He's vulnerable!" Kai added. "Do not hesitate!" Zane remained as Garmadon coughed.

"I'm sorry, Father. You leave me no choice. It is our destiny." Lloyd sighed creating an energy ball firing it at him. [Y/N] then ran over to Garmadon protecting him with a shadow dome. Lloyd's eyes widened. What was [Y/N] doing protecting Garmadon?

His father smirked from inside the shadow protected, the evil lord beginning to cackle.

"No!" Jay screamed as some of the stone army caught up. "They're coming," Misako spoke, the ninjas leaving with Lloyd underground, towards the clock.

Garmadon, and [Y/N] stayed where they were waiting for the overlord to catch up. As it arrived, loud horns went off, and [Y/N] felt even more powerful than before. "What is this power." She wondered as a bright light beamed across the sky coming from the clock.

"Overlord, what has happened?" Garmadon asked.

"It has started." The Overlord replied, "I feel more powerful." [Y/N] stated. "Good." The overlord slurred, "It's the darkness." He spoke, and [Y/N] smirked. "Let's go back to camp," Garmadon demanded, and he along with the overlord, [Y/N], and the stone army walked back. The overlord followed behind the two of them.

The light from the sky hit some kind of weapon. "Behold, the ultimate weapon. I give you ... Garmatron!" Garmadon announced.

"It's more beautiful than I could ever imagine!" Garmadon cried, before laughing. While [Y/N] looked up at it, she was getting impatient, she wanted her revenge now.

Darkness had practically won, the ninjas only hope was Lloyd. He was their last hope on stoping the force of darkness.

ɪ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ, ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ, ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏꜱᴇ, ᴏʀ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇʟᴇᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴏ.

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 318 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞
35.5K 1.1K 16
𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐞𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧! 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 "𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕...
8.4K 249 9
𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 �...
27.3K 876 28
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ, ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ? ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ? ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴇɴ...