tranquility โ–ธ dan heng

By JULI2N2

โ” 003. โ Sometimes she's all I can think about. โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก he finally finds the right person to make h... More

TRANQUILITY
00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

04

2K 131 223
By JULI2N2

© JULI2N2
2023

🍁

"Oh, I wish I'd find a lover
that could hold me."

AFTER the classes the next day, March and Serval made it their mission to somehow get Dan Heng and Y/n within five feet of each other again.

So the best plan they came up with that benefited them as well was begging Y/n to drive them to Mcdonald's and have Dan Heng tag along.

When Serval asked her friend to drive them to Mcdonald's, her immediate response was. "Why can't you guys just drive yourselves?"

Serval simply waved her off. "March can't drive and Geppy kinda... He kinda hid away my license from me because he doesn't trust me on the road anymore." She said nervously.

"Why doesn't he trust you on the road...?"

"I kinda crashed into a traffic light pole and caused it to fall onto a gas station and started a super tiny fire." The rising rock star responded quickly.

Y/n was left baffled. "Shit... Maybe woman can't drive... But yeah, I'll take you guys!"

It took over a day of preparation since Dan Heng had an exam to take but they managed to get together to go. Serval and March were sitting in the backseat as Dan Heng sat in the passenger side and Y/n as the driver.

Dan Heng and Y/n were somewhat friends. They managed to get past the awkward becoming friends stage and would talk to each other regularly whenever they came across each other in the halls.

By now Dan Heng was used to Y/n's childish antics. He thought of her as a smarter version of March... If that was even possible.

Serval had control of the AUX since everyone lost the rock-paper-scissors game. No one complained anyways as Serval had the best music taste out of all of them.

In the middle of the ride, Y/n put a hand on Dan Heng's thigh. She glanced over to him. "Gotta treat my passenger princess with the treatment you deserve," she said in a joking manner.

Dan Heng went to grab the handle above him and grip onto it as if he were about to die. "I'm more of a passenger survivor."

Y/n smacked him with her free hand and went back to holding the wheel. "It's because I'm a woman, isn't it? 'Cause women can't drive is that it?"

"Yeah." He said with a straight face.

Y/n clicked her tongue and mocked him under her breath, "Whatever. See if I care," she said as she pulled up to the Mcdonald's drive thru.

She stopped the car in front of the speaker. "Aye papi, you there?" She poked her head out the window to hear better.

She heard an audible groan from the other side. "15.67, pull up to the window."

Everyone in the car looked confused. They looked towards Y/n, "What the hell?"

"Aye, what do you mean?" Y/n asked the cashier.

The cashier repeated what they said. "15.67. Pull up to the window!"

Y/n stared at the others and shrugged. She stuck her head back out the window. "Uh- Lemme get a Mc Chick-"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Two Mc Chicken's, a small coke, a happy meal with 6 nuggets, apple slices and a damn water! Why you messing with me Y/n!" They screamed out.

Y/n was taken aback. "Damn bro, how you know it was me?!"

"You're the only bitch who comes through my window saying 'Aye papi'!"

"I thought others said that too... Huh. You good bro, but I got other people here with me. Lemme get their orders." Y/n said.

After getting everyone's orders and the cashier getting it down, Y/n stuck her head out one last time. "Aye mami, lemme... lemme get a medium frappe, me and my princess here gonna share it."

"Y/n, I'm not using the same straw as you." Dan Heng said out loud without looking up from his phone.

"Small frappe then," The cashier muttered.

"Small? I ordered a mediu-"

"You lactose intolerant! Pull up to the fucking window and stop playing with me!" They said in one breath.

Y/n leaned her head back in and pulled up to the window. "Stelle?!"

Stelle had a look of anger in her eyes, "Give me your damn card!" She said with her hand outreached.

Y/n handed her her debit card as Stelle angrily tapped away on her register.

March and Serval were dying out of laughter in the backseat while Dan Heng was holding a hand to cover his face to hide the laughs that were trying to escape.

After Stelle gave Y/n her card back, Y/n drove up to the second window in slight humiliation. "Shit bro... I need to go to a different Mcdonald's now."

But after getting their food and giving it to Dan Heng to hold, Y/n started driving them back to campus.

Halfway on their trip back, Y/n called out to the male besides her. "Dan Heng, feed my a fry?"

Dan Heng didn't think nothing of it and grabbed a fry from the bag and held it in front of her mouth.

Y/n wanted to melt at the deliciousness of the salty fry but if she did she would likely be the reason everyone in the car would die.

But this kept going until they reached their campus again.

They all got out the car and walked over to a empty table area, enjoying the food that they all wanted.

"Movie night in Dan Heng's place this weekend?!" March yelled out with excitement.

Dan Heng tried to protest but the other two girls yelled out in agreement. "Hell yeah! What are we watching?"

March shrugged and continued to eat her chicken nuggets from her happy meal. "Not sure yet," she responded with her full mouth.

After an hour of just conversing and joking around, everyone enjoyed themselves. Even when Y/n sneakily "mistaken" her drink as Dan Heng's, which he got slightly flustered about thinking it was the same as a indirect kiss, they all went their separate ways.

Y/n went back to her dorms feeling proud of herself while Dan Heng had to cover his face on the way back from the situation he just left.

He was scared of what could happen on the 'movie night' but he felt as if he could be a little daring on that night perhaps.

◟🍁

bro this chap is prob my worst one yet but i'm too lazy to actually write a original shit so enjoy another instabreel ingot inspired by 🙏🙏

IM SO FUCKING LAZY LMFAO MY WRITING IS SO SHIT HERE BUT IDGAF LMFAOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 819 17
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ™ฆ๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐š”๐šŠ๐š’: ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š• ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›โ™ฆโขพโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆ The universe has always been full of unknown potential and quite frankly, it's kind of...
32.3K 538 23
Most sane Honkai: Star Rail chatfic in Oklahoma Caelus - Trash Husband ๐Ÿšฎ Stelle - Trash Wife ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ March - Photo Gyal ๐Ÿ“ธ Dan Heng - Emo guy ๐Ÿ–ค Himeko...
22.5K 738 35
You, an ordinary long life species who belonged to the Xianzhou Alliance, succumbed to the clutches of death during the Sedition of Imbibitor Lunae...
34.3K 1.5K 20
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โAh! You write books?!โž โ Yeah? And?...โž ?? ?????!! โ•ฐโ–บ after observing the young writer for days, the young illustrator decides to...