In the Shadows - Sebastian Sa...

Bởi Miss_Pegasus

Already in the fifth year, the tension between Sebastian Sallow and the new fifth year student was intense. B... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 7

165 7 2
Bởi Miss_Pegasus

It was a Saturday morning. We were all sitting at breakfast when the Slytherin Imelda Reyes came up to us, fuming. "Oggspire! Tell me why I have to share the Quidditch pitch with you for today's tryout!" "What?" Nellie jumped up in horror. "What do you mean 'share'?" Imelda pressed a piece of parchment against her chest. You could practically see the smoke rising from her ears. As Nellie examined the parchment, her expression darkened and now her ears were ringing, too. "What's that about? How are we supposed to train properly and think about strategies? I'm going to see Madam Kogawa. That's not possible!" "I'll come with you. I signed up for today", Imelda hissed. Nellie snapped back: "Obviously I signed up for today too, numbnuts!" Quarreling, the two made their way to Madam Kogawa, who was not only responsible for the flight lessons at Hogwarts but also for organizing the Quidditch games and training.

"Y/N, are you going to apply for a position in the Quidditch team?" Natty asked, wide-eyed. "I heard that you could beat Imelda's records at each of her circuits. I'm sure you'd be good as a Seeker." I shook my head. "I don't know. I've heard Quidditch can become pretty rough. A brawl on broomsticks, if you like to put it that way." I briefly considered whether I might not like this part of the sport. "On the other hand, I'm always up for a little excitement." "I'd definitely cheer for you", Poppy encouraged. I smiled sheepishly at her. "Thanks, Poppy."

After breakfast, I slipped into my duelist outfit, which I had recently worn while practicing in the undercroft. What's good for fighting will also be enough for trial training. I tied my hair up in a sporty ponytail so it wouldn't block my view later. Excited about what to expect, I made my way to the Quidditch pitch. Could Nellie and Imelda resolve the earlier dispute? I was just getting to the lower end of the grand staircase when, deep in thought, I bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" "Excuse me, I-" The person I had walked into turned to me, I looked up to see that I had just bumped into Sebastian Sallow. "Where are you going, Speedy?" Sebastian put on a crooked grin. He was wearing brown corduroy trousers and an emerald green long-sleeved shirt, which emphasized his upper body incredibly well and left me speechless for a moment. I quickly caught myself. "To the Quidditch pitch. Today is the Gryffindor trial and I just wanted to give it a try." "You're always up for a challenge, aren't you?" Sebastian chuckled. "But as luck would have it, I'm on my way to the Quidditch pitch for the same reason. Not to play for Gryffindor, of course, but to wipe the floor with you guys the next match." His eyes sparkled with the same challenging sparkle that had lit up before our first duel and it made my head dizzy. "We'll see who's going to wipe the floor with whom here." With mock pride, I continued my way out without waiting for my friend. Laughing, he ran after me and we went together to the Quidditch pitch in front of the castle.

Nellie and Imelda were already waiting on the field, neither of whom looked particularly enthusiastic. So both houses had to share the field for training. A few Gryffindors and Slytherins were already there, chattering excitedly. When Nellie saw us, her bad-tempered grimace turned to an expression of astonishment and surprise. "Y/N! You are here Natty had hinted something along those lines earlier. Now we're sure of the house cup." My friend's enthusiasm made me blush. "Calm down. We still don't know if I'm even good enough to play." "We'll find out now." Nellie now spoke to everyone: "Since we have to share the field today, Imelda and I have thought about something: The candidates for the position of Keeper train with the candidates for the Chasers of the other house. That makes the whole thing more real and much more interesting. The prospects for the Beaters play shuffled amongst themselves, and the Seekers compete in duels." Imelda took over the word. "We'll start with the Keepers and Chasers. Everyone else takes a seat in the stands." I turned to Sebastian. "What position are you applying for?" Sebastian stood proudly in front of me. "Keeper. What about you?" "Seeker. Good luck then. Um, I mean, we'll beat the stuffing out of you, Sallow!"

Grinning, I made myself comfortable on the grandstand, as far as someone could feel comfortable on an old wooden bench. It started with a fourth-year Gryffindor as Keeper and a fifth-year Slytherin as Chaser. Imelda tossed the Quaffle in the air after the Gryffindor got into position. The Slytherin darted after the battered ball, caught it in flight and sped toward the goals with the ball under her arm. With a flourish, she threw it in the direction of the three rings, but the Gryffindor was able to deflect the Quaffle. These little games were played by each couple, one more exciting, the other rather less. Then, it was Sebastian's turn. I watched spellbound as he flew gracefully through the air. I sucked in every inch of the sight like a sponge sucks in water. The wind made his brown hair dance wildly. Every muscle in his body was tense, yet he seemed relaxed. Then the Quaffle darted towards the rings behind him. Sebastian deftly fended him off. So does the next attack. And the next. His opponent had no chance to score a goal. At some point, it was enough for Nellie and she took over the attacks on Sebastian's goals. Half was held by the Slytherin and the other half Nellie scored a goal. Seeing Sebastian in action like this sent my body pumping. Despite the autumn wind, I was extremely hot and felt a tug in my intimate zone. Did I seriously get horny watching Sebastian go all out on his broomstick? What does he look like without this shirt? Or better: naked? I found myself licking my lips at the thought as if Sebastian was a delicious piece of cake just waiting for me to eat it up. Pull yourself together Y/N! As Sebastian and Nellie landed, Imelda ran towards the brunette with her hands up. "Sallow, I want you!" You'll have to wait in line, Imelda. Sebastian chatted briefly with Imelda and then came to the stands. "I'm on the team", he grinned at me out of breath and took a seat next to me. His hair was dripping with sweat and strands hung in his face, which was just so shiny. Merlin, how can sweat be so sexy? With a flick of his wand, Sebastian summoned a towel and rubbed his face and hair, causing them to stick out in all directions. I got even hotter and my intimate zone was tingling, so I crossed my legs and bit my lip to put a stop to it all. The wind blew the familiar scent of cedar into my nostrils, which only made me weaker. A whimper escaped my mouth unintentionally. "Y/N, are you alright? You look strained. Is there anything I can do for you?" Take me here and now in the stands. I shook my head to clear my naughty thoughts. "No, everything is okay. I'm just a little nervous." Sebastian put a hand on my back. What was meant to be calming on his part became torture for me as the physical contact made my desire for his closeness worse. "Don't worry Y/N. You can do it." Sebastian gave me a crooked grin and landed another direct hit. That smile was one of my weaknesses. No – HE was my weak spot.

I tried to distract myself from my desire to rip Sebastian's clothes off there and then by focusing on the applicants for Beater positions down the field, but the handsome man next to me didn't make it easy. "Alright! Seekers, it's your turn!" Imelda's voice finally rescued me from this heavenly hell and I quickly jumped from my seat in the stands and scurried onto the field. Besides me, only three other Seekers were on the field to face the trial: two Slytherins, a fourth-year boy and a fifth-year girl, and a third-year Gryffindor boy. "All right, Y/N and Elizabeth compete, then it's Tom and Markus' turn. As in the real game, your task is to catch the snitch first. Get ready!" Nellie gestured for my competitor and me to mount our broomsticks and held the snitch ready to let loose at Imelda's signal. Elizabeth and I fixed our eyes on the small golden sphere, brooms firmly gripped between our legs. And then the shrill whistle sounded from Imelda's whistle. Nellie threw the snitch in the air and I pushed myself off the ground as hard as I could, eyes locked on my target, shooting after the ball.

Sebastian's POV

Y/N flew after the Snitch at a breathtaking speed, followed closely by her competitor. I couldn't help but admire her. How skillfully she dodged obstacles and countered the attacks of the Slytherin behind her. The olive green pants hugged her legs and emphasized her shapely buttocks. She messed up my hormones every time she wore this outfit because it accentuated her curves. I regularly found myself staring at her ass and imagining what she would look like under those clothes. The blue corset flattered her figure even on the broomstick and only got my blood pumping even more. Thinking of how she'd looked in the stands, flushed cheeks, the wind playing with her ponytail and the way she bit her lip, made my pubescent hormone cocktail complete and I felt pressure in my loins. Just hoping that the bulge in my pants caused by my arousal wouldn't be noticeable, I crossed my legs. Normally I would have distracted myself with something around me, but this was Y/N's tryout for the Quidditch team, so I needed and wanted to watch and focus on who was causing my erection. Y/N dashed toward the bleachers I was sitting in, arm outstretched. Only then did I realize that the snitch was flying straight in my direction. I dodged a sideways dive, avoiding a collision and Y/N grabbed the snitch out of the air where my head was two seconds ago. Snitch in hand, she dashed back onto the field to land and be met by Nellie. Now it was the boys' turn, but I barely paid them any attention. Their duel ended with the Slytherin getting his hands on the Snitch, but less spectacularly than Y/N just did. After speaking to Nellie, she came back to the stands, beaming with joy. "Here is the new Seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch team", she announced, grinning from ear to ear. I was so happy for Y/N and couldn't resist pulling her into a hug. After the last hug in Defense Against the Dark Arts, my inhibitions about physical contact with this girl had dropped significantly and I looked for a reason to touch her at every opportunity I got. As Y/N wrapped her arms around my body, my heart was pounding and my body begged for more. I unobtrusively inhaled her scent and tried to ignore the pressure building up in my groin again, but the hug made that impossible. I quickly broke away from her again. "Excuse me, I'm all sweaty, I shouldn't stink you up. I should rather take a shower", I tried to talk myself out of it. "I'm so happy for you and I look forward to seeing Slytherin kicking Gryffindor's ass." As soon as I said those words, it came to me scaldingly hot: The Slytherin vs. Gryffindor games weren't going to be easy for me, if all the time a distraction in the form of Y/N was on the field, too. "Don't get excited too soon, Stinky." She crossed her arms over her chest. "It's more like the other way around: Gryffindor tears Slytherin's ass open!" "Stinky? Do I stink that bad?" I sniffed my armpits, which still smelled okay. "Okay, I'm going to wash myself. See you." With a final smirk at my friend, I made my way to the Slytherin common room to enjoy a well-deserved shower. I just had to decide whether it was a cold shower or a warm one that lasted a little longer. Either way, I had to do something about that pressure building up in my pants.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

300 29 14
A Hogwarts legacy fanfic focused on Reader×Sebastian. Story contains mature contents and subjects. Also beware for spoilers of the game. This story...
9.9K 372 36
You find yourself once again in the arms of Sebastian Sallow, but with the added complication of your unexpected feelings towards your friend, Ominis...
293 27 21
This story follows Willow Starling, a student in her final year at Hogwarts. She and Sebastian Sallow had been friends throughout their time at Hogwa...
73.1K 4.4K 146
Ten years after I began at Hogwarts, Sebastian Sallow is back. And he's Professor Sallow now. He disappeared after the fall of Ranrok and Rookwood, a...