glitch | jack hughes

By hughesluvr1989

We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weeken... More

Introduction
Disclaimer
Playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Epilogue media pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue media pt.2
thank you!

Chapter 36

6.1K 56 29
By hughesluvr1989

Disclaimer: smut ;)

Josephine

I post my most recent soft launching picture as Jack peacefully sleeps on top of me. I run my nails up and down his back and put my phone down so I can play with his hair. When my nails scratch up his scalp he snuggles closer to me. Getting closer to me like a cat rubbing up against its owner. 

I physically aww at his sleepy gesture, I try tilting my head to the side to catch his angelic face sleeping soundly. I wish I could kiss him but it'd probably wake him up. I close my eyes taking in the quiet, and the weight of my boyfriend laying on me. I find it so endearing when he does this. 

"Baby," Jack mumbles sadly into my neck. "Yeah honey," I coo back in a whisper, "I had a bad dream," He groans, holding me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me, kissing up and down my neck. "I'm sorry I just need to hold and kiss you for a bit," He says, rubbing his eyes and pecking me all over. 

After the last kiss, he hovers over me, looking me in the eyes, moisture glossing over his eyes. I reach up to cradle his face, silently reassuring him. "God, real life us is so much better than nightmare us," He groans, rolling off of me to lay on his side. 

"In my dream, we were yelling at each other, and you packed your things and left. But before you left you told me you never loved me," His voice breaks, but he tries covering it up with a sniffle and a harsh swallow. My eyes soften, taking in the retelling of his dream. 

"Come here angel," I open my arms for him to rest in. "Hey I love you, it's alright baby. I love you so fuckin' much." I reassure him as I feel his breathing pick up, clearly being affected by his nightmare. Poor boy. "Yeah I know you love me, it just felt so real." He mumbles as he stares into my eyes. 

We stay in bed for a little longer, just until Jack feels better to socialize with people. He stays close to me, just needing that extra bit of comfort from me. "This isn't too much?" Jack asks, insecurity lacing his tone. I hold his hands tightly, before shaking my head. "No, darling this isn't too much. Whatever you need from me today," I tell him as he nods his head in understanding.

"Jacky boy!" Trevor yells, running up to him, and hugging him. Jack hugs him back, and I watch as he relaxes into the hug. Trevor always has a way of knowing when his friends are down and his energy is enough to fuel them back up. "We going golfin' today or what?" he chuckles, before looking back at me.

"Yeah hon, it sounds fun." I smile when I watch his lips turn up. He hurries into his room to get his golfing clothes on as I make him some breakfast. Jack never expects me to make him food, but making people food is one of my love languages. I love being able to make him food, it's so comforting to me.

He wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my cheeks repeatedly. "Thank you for coming, I feel like I need to be out, but I want you with me," He says, as I pick up the fork, shoveling some breakfast into his mouth. "You're an angel," he tells me, humming as he savors the food. As he eats, I mess around with his hair, adjusting a few strands before putting his hat on backward.

"Mmm, perfect, perfect boy," I smile, pressing my lips into his cheek. 

We get to the golf course, and the boys grin from ear to ear as they run around the course completely disrupting the peaceful environment the golf course offers. Cole applies sunscreen to his face and arms saying, "If you don't want to take care of your dirty ass skin that's your problem, I'm going to look great at 65," This comment makes Trevor throw some on as well.

"Jack?" Trevor says, wondering why he's not applying sunscreen. "What Coley said doesn't apply to me because I do take care of my skin. I already have some on," He says smugly making Trevor scoff. "It's this new girlfriend of yours," He teases, grimacing at me. 

I roll my eyes at him as I take everything they don't want to carry and put it in the golf cart. I watch as they joke around and swing their clubs. I soak up the sun, trying my best to get a good tan. When a large shadow blocks my body from the sun I look up to see Jack when a drink in his hand. "I got you a drink, I'm not sure what it is but there's alcohol in it," He smiles.

I sip it a bit, humming at the great taste and refreshing feeling of the drink. I peck his lips softly, thanking him for getting me a drink. Instead of going back immediately, he stays with me, resting his head on me. "Just need to recharge a little bit," He tells me, needing some extra comfort.

I rub my hands up and down his sides as he closes his eyes listening to everything around him. "When we get home, we can take a shower together and then cuddle in your room for the rest of the night," I offer, making him perk up at the idea. He goes back to golfing with his friends, after kissing me a few times. 

I sit on the cart, scrolling through my phone when I look up to see Jack and his friends surrounded by a few girls to take a picture with them. Fuck, should I hide? Would they snitch me out? Fuck, I don't know what to do. Maybe if I just act natural they won't even see me.  I keep my head down until they leave and once I know they're out of sight I feel like I can breathe.

We stay at the course for a bit longer, leaving to grab some lunch once the boys all grab their stomachs. "God I'm starving," Trevor groans, causing Alex to say, "Z, shut the fuck up, you've said this six times since we got in the car," His clear hangriness made him snap at his friend. 

"I'm sorry for snapping at you Trevor, I just needed to eat something," Alex apologizes as he finishes up his sandwich. Trevor wipes his mouth with a napkin before hugging Alex, "It's alright bud. Happens to the best of us," He laughs, as we pay for our food and head back home.

"What do ya' say we take a quick nap and then go to this sick country bar?" Trevor suggests making Jack perk up. "Ouu, yes!" I say as I run my fingers through my tired boyfriend's curly hair. Jack agrees to the idea as well, especially since Mark has been teaching him how to dance. We'll go out to his garage and play country songs and he'll watch Mark then mimic it with me. 

It's the cutest thing ever, he gets all smiley after getting it right. Jack's already a touchy guy so he can get pretty handsy when we're dancing. I have to remind him we have an audience every time his hands start wandering. To be fair though, I mess with him a lot while we dance so that's why he lets his hands roam around. 

The minute we get home, we hop in the shower together, washing each other's body with lots of love and soap. We dry off, hopping into bed completely naked as we scoot closer to cuddle. "I love you," I whisper against his lips before pressing up to kiss him. "I love you, Josie." He smiles, falling asleep with his lips pressed to mine.

-

"Wake up bitches!" A very enthusiastic Trevor yells, jumping on the bed. I jump away from Jack, pulling a blanket up over my body. "Jesu fuck, Trevor." I pant, pressing a hand to my chest to calm myself down. "Aw nah baby, get out now," Jack laughs, rubbing his eyes, as Trevor walks out of the room with his head down. "You guys do know this isn't stuff I haven't seen before. I literally caught you guys doing it in the tru-" I throw a pillow at his head. "Get out!" Jack yells.

We laugh to ourselves, making out for a while before getting ready beside each other. I fix Jack's hair, as he leans against the bathroom corner. I pull a strand of hair away from the rest and pull his white shirt closer to me. "You dancing with me tonight sweet boy?" I kiss the corner of his mouth. "Absolutely, are we still announcing our relationship tomorrow?" He chases my lips for another kiss.

I nod my head, giving in to him. We decided to push up the date for our announcement since we don't want to hide anymore. "Thank fuck, I want to touch you all night," He groans, biting my lip, before picking me up to sit me on the counter. I wrap my legs around him, bringing him closer to me. "Guys!" Trevor drags out, against the door. 

"Cockblock," I groan to Jack before giggling. "I heard that," Trevor says, making me roll my eyes. Jack opens the door, causing Trevor to fall over. He gets up with no shame that he was eavesdropping to know when we were ready to go. We shake our heads as we wait outside for an Uber. 

Quinn, Jack, Jamie, Cole, Alex, and I all stand outside talking when I notice Quinn smiling at his phone. I separate from Jack to walk over to him. "Who ya' texting?" I cheese and he pinches my air, tucking his phone in his back pocket. "Mere, she's coming tonight," He grins, making my jaw fall open. "Fuck, that was supposed to be a surprise, act surprised when you see her. Please, she'll kill me," He begs me so I pretend to zip my lips for his sake. Mere would kill him. 

We get to the country bar, Jack taking my hand once we step out of the car. I drag him inside showing the bouncer my ID before taking him to the bar. We order our drinks, setting them at a table to reserve it before anyone else sits down. I swing my legs over Jack's legs, getting closer to him as the alcohol starts kicking in. 

We've had a few more drinks when Jack ducks his head to say, "Don't look now, but the girl in the corner is taking a picture of us." He mumbles before kissing my forehead. "Let's give her a show then, hmm?" I smirk, causing him to smile widely. We close the space between us, giving the girl just enough information without exposing ourselves too much. 

"Let's dance now, I giggle taking his hand before scooting out of our booth. We find some room near Trevor and the girl he's dancing with and Alex. Cole is sitting at the bar with a red-haired girl, who is throwing her head back laughing every few seconds. I watch Quinn run to the door as Jack and I sway together. 

I watch Mere walk in in the tiniest jean shorts and white boots. Her hair is blown out as she hugs Quinn, pressing her lips to his as if it just came naturally to her. Oh?  I did not expect that. I knew they were texting but had they seen each other in between? Mere looks over Quinn's shoulder, meeting my 'confused' face. She smiles as I untangle myself from Jack to run over to her. 

"Mere!" I yell, wrapping my arms around her, the surprise was spoiled, but the outcome was still amazing. "Hi, baby," Mere giggles, hugging me tighter. "When did you get here?" I ask her, as I pull away. "Well I dropped my things off at the house an hour ago maybe," She scrunches her nose from pure happiness.

"H-how though?" I look at her as she reaches toward Quinn. Oh? "Well, I had some help from my boyfriend," She cheeses, causing Quinn to laugh when I wrap my arms around him. "You're dating my best friend, Quinny!" I jump around in a circle. I hug the two of them, being so overwhelmed by my favorite people being together. 

Jack wraps his arm around Mere's shoulders before teasing her by saying, "Hey sis," Her cheeks turn the color of a ripe tomato, causing Quinn to shove Jack away from his girlfriend. "No huggy, this is payback. Meredith, your boyfriend broke into my home, listened to me and my girlfriend have sex, then interrogated her, excuse me for needing payback!" He raises his arms in surrender.

I  press my lips together in a straight line as we head back to the dance floor. I take Jack's hands, swaying with him when '7 Summers' by Morgan Wallen comes on. We both throw our heads back to take a deep breath as his country accent blares through the speakers. "But I wonder when you're drinkin' if you find yourself thinkin' about that boy from East Tennessee. And I know we both knew better, but we still said forever!" We sing as we dance around not caring who could be recording us.

"I love you Rowds," I smile against his lips, kissing him softly. "I love you Jos," He tightens his grip on my waist, making me smile from his eagerness just from kissing me. I spin him around in a circle as a few blonde girls approach us, tapping Jack on the shoulder. 

"Hi, I'm sorry can we get a picture?" They ask sweetly, as Jack lets go of me to take a picture with the girls. He stands in the middle with his hands behind his back and a tightlipped smile on his face. He can do better than that. "J, baby smile." I laugh, his pet name sliding right off my tongue. He blushes like crazy, as the girls look at him and display a real smile. 

Twitter:

Posted by: jacksonlyangel

jacksonlyangel: GUYS GUYS!!!!! Josie Lee and Jack were at this country bar me and my friends were at and Jack's been kissing her all night. Literally, following her around like a puppy dog??!!! IS THIS HER MYSTERY BF?!?!!?!? HELLO??

josiesbejweled: PLS YOU'RE KIDDING!!! THEY'RE THERE TOGETHER? KISSING? OH MY GOD! IS THIS A JACK LOVER ALBUM?

jackhischier: PLS WTF  WE WERE SO WRONG THE ENTIRE TIME

josieh8r: slut.. 

Jack and I keep dancing but as more and more flashes go off I know it must've gotten posted that we were out together. Oh well, this is what I wanted wasn't it? Trevor gives us a look from the dance floor tipping his head toward the door to ask if we should leave or not. We nod our heads as we head to the bar to pay our tab as our Uber gets here.

I take a deep breath, gripping the life out of Jack's hand as we step out. "Josephine! How long have you been dating pretty boy?" A man asked referring to Jack as a pretty boy, I try turning around but Jack blocks me from doing it. I try moving again but instead, he picks me up bridal style to get me in the car. 

I huff as I get into the backseat, Jack helping our Uber get past the paparazzi. "Baby, don't be mad," He chuckles, cradling my face with one hand. "I wanted to defend you," I tell him not liking how they referred to him. "You call me pretty boy all the time, what's different?" He pecks my temple. "How they said it," I roll my eyes. 

"Well there will be worse things said tomorrow," He reminds me now that the news is out all it takes is for us to post a picture confirming it. "I say we post a picture, leave our phones at home and then go spend a day on the lake." He kisses my nose, only again being my anchor in the big scary sea I'm always in. 

I sit next to Jack as he posts one last soft launch post before we post a clear picture of us in a few days. I giggle as he turns his phone off and tucks his phone in his back pocket. We get to his house, listening closely to see if anyone is home, and I don't think anyone is. I walk up the stairs as Jack slaps his palm against my ass. I bend over from the impact, holding onto the stair in front of me as I look behind me at Jack, whose eyes have glazed over with lust. 

He picks me up and takes me to his room, slamming his door shut behind us. He lays me out on the bed, crawling in between my legs, taking off my boots as his lips attack my neck. Enough to make me gasp and shiver but not enough to scar his mom forever. I use his belt to get him closer to me as he unbuttons my pants. I throw his belt on the ground, leaving it to him to take his pants off. 

We end up bare in front of each other in a matter of seconds. Jack rests his knee on the bed as he crawls over me. His lips tease my body by sucking on all my weak spots. "Jack," I pant as his lips make their way over my nipples, licking and sucking them into his mouth. I arch my back against his muscular body. 

"Let's try something different, yeah?" He asks with his face in between my legs. I nod my head willing to do anything if it means I get to have him like this. He lifts me, wrapping my legs around his waist as he takes me to the restroom, turning the shower on as he sets me on the cold counter. 

I hiss at the feeling of my flesh against the cold marble counter. Jack rests his hands on my thighs as he lowers himself onto his knees in front of me. He pulls my legs closer to him and the edge of the counter. He lifts my leg to lay on his shoulder as I lean back to give him a better angle. He hums as his tongue grazes my folds.

"Always taste so good, my girl." He moans, dipping his tongue into me, making me need to grab onto his hair for some stability. The more he plunges his tongue into me the harsher my gasps are. I roll my hips onto his tongue, letting him devour me. He uses two fingers to gently tease me before pushing them in. 

"Jack," I whimper the vapor from the hot shower making me feel foggy. "I can feel you squeezing my fingers Jo, come on baby." He coos against my clit. He sucks it into his lips, making me moan loud enough to wake up the neighborhood. "I got you, let go." He tells me, pumping his fingers in and out, rubbing a nipple in between to fingers. 

My jaw flies open as breathy moans and whimpers leave my lips. "Atta girl," Jack praises me, kissing my thighs before getting off his knees to pick me up and take me to the shower. He pushes me up against the stone wall, his dick jabbing me in the stomach. "What are ya' waiting for?" I giggle, pumping him in my hand. 

He tosses his head back leaving room for me to suck and press wet kisses into his neck. I lead his dick to my entrance, his tip pushing through to let him stretch me just the way I like it. I bite his shoulder softly as my walls get used to him. "You're unreal," I bite my lip to contain the chuckle from coming out. 

He starts pumping in and out of me, raising my hands above my head. My head falls back against the wall, as Jack's hips roll into me causing the most delicious sensation to run through my body. When he releases my hands from his hold I drop them to his face, cradling it, holding it close to me. 

I feel his breath against my neck as he fucks me feverishly. "Fuck, Jos, I'm gonna cum," He moans, whimpering against my neck, as his breathing picks up. He makes the sexiest noises when we're fucking. He shudders against me as he orgasms. The feeling of him twitching inside of me was what I needed to be there with him.

I bite Jack's earlobe wanting to give him something else to shudder over as my orgasm rips through me. Jack's sloppy thrusts helping me ride my high out. We stop moving, just holding each other closely. "I love you, Jack, I l-love you so much," I grumble against his neck as he pulls out of me, to wash my body. 

"I love you, Josephine Beth, you're an angel on Earth." He kisses the side of my head softly.

Twitter:

jackfans86: Jack's post on Instagram... anyone but her, please!

josieleelover: I'm ready for this album now that I know it's essentially a Jack lover album. 

jacksonlyangel: no no guys! they're so cute together. Look on TMZ they took such a cute picture of when Josie tried defending Jack after the paparazzi called him a pretty boy. 

I took a ss when she smiled but she looked so upset that they called him 'pretty boy'

timotime86: STOP HER TRYING TO DEFEND HIM!!! CUTIES!!

A.N// Hi babes! I'm so sorry this took so long I was truly stuck! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if it's a bit scrambled I'm sorry I really tried my best! 

But yay! they're official!! so cute! I'm so excited to write, now that I kind of got this block out of my system.  Always remember that if you need anything I'm right here. (SPINNING OUT WAITING FOR YA TO PULLLL ME INNN)

Love Lottie💐💐💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 1.3K 40
It's the most horrible time of the year for Miracle Zegras, especially when hearthrob, boy next door and-her childhood crush-comes home for the holid...
116K 1.7K 45
sequel to Dessert โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Jack Hughes x OC
115K 1.4K 40
what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils game and one player catches her eye
93.2K 1.4K 46
โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?โž the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...