๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

Av mimi2rawwww

"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๏ฟฝ... Mer

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ / ๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–

3.2K 83 26
Av mimi2rawwww

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ

📍Ya bitch crib

𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐁, on my way to K3 and em crib. I figured she was hungry, so i pulled up to one of her favorite spots to eat.

Once i made it to their house, i pulled into their horseshoe driveway.

I cut my music off, turned my car off, grabbing the food and started getting out the car.

I went to the front door and rang their doorbell. After a min someone opened the door.

"whatchu doing here son", Bossman asked.

"i got K3 some shii to eat", i replied.

"and you ain't give me nun", Bossman said joking.

"nahh", i replied laughin a lil. "i gotchu next time tho", i continued.

"mhmm... we'll K3 up stairs in her dancing room playing that loud ass music", he replied rolling his eyes, letting me into the house.

"aight... ima see you", i said to him, heading upstairs to where the music came from.

When i walked in the direction of the music, i found the room it was coming from.

I opened it and stopped at the doorway, watching her shocked.

Ian know she knew how to pole dance. Or dance in general, which made me realize we barely knew shii about eachother.

I just stood there watching her lift herself up so effortlessly on the pole, while the song "So Anxious" by Ginuwine played.

𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 (𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍)

As i stood there mesmerized by her dancing, i didn't realize the music had stopped and she was looking right at me.

"heyy... whatchu doing here", she asked me, with a small smile. Shii that's the first time i ever seen her smile.

"gotcho ass some food", i replied walking in the room.

"awww... how you knew i was hungry", she asked, grabbing the seafood bag i handed to her.

"you always hungry", i said shrugging my shoulder, heading to the couch she had in the corner of her dancing room.

"you got me seafood", she said with a surprised look on her face.

"mhmm", i said eyeing her lil outfit.

𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕

"ooh lemme go get a towel rq", she said running out the room. And i didn't miss the tidal waves her ass created when she ran.

She came back with a bath towel and laid it on the hardwood floor, to sit on it not wanting to make a mess.

"whew", she breathed out, with a paper in her hands drying it from washing her hands.

I just sat there and watched her. She began opening her juicy crab paper bag, and took out the clear bags that held the seafood. When she took the bag out she wasted no time opening it and biting into a potato.

She looked up at me with sauce on the side of her lip. "you want some", she asked me, when she had no food in her mouth anymore.

"nahh i'm good", i replied shaking my head, wanting her to get back to eating.

"you sure", she asked. I could tell where this was going, because everytime i turned down food from her, she tried to force me to take at least one bite.

"mhmm... just finish eating", i replied to her knowing she wasn't.

She got up with a peice of crab, with her hand cupping underneath it to where it didn't drip.

"hmm", she said making me open my mouth, to where she could put the crab in my mouth.

"now go eat", i ushered her back to her spot on the floor.

She finished an hour later and had some leftovers.

She left the room with the leftovers and the towel to clean up. Then she came back with another paper towel from just washing her hands.

"ian know you could dance", i said to her as she walked over to where i was sitting.

"well you do now", she said shrugging her shoulders.

"you just brushed yo teeth", i asked her, when i smelt something minty.

"mhmm", she replied. "lay down", she said, pushing me back to where i laying down.

She came coming closer to me and climbed into lap, straddling me. Out of instinct, i grabbed her ass.

"when i came in here i realized weon know shii about eachother", i said looking at her.

"yea... that's true", she replied coming to realization that we don't.

"let's play 21 questions then", she said.

"aight... you go first", i replied

"ummm.... what's your real name", she said.

"Jaycari.... what's yours", i asked her.

"Kaymari... ouuuu our shii sound the same", she replied, making me laugh a lil.

"what you do for a living", she asked.

"i do whatchu do... not including the hitman part", i said, making her roll her eyes. "I own a tattoo shop", i continued.

"mmm... that's good", she said smiling a lil.

"what about you", i asked her.

"umm.... I'm a cake designer and a model", she answered.

"i figured you was a model", i replied.

She laughed a lil. "alright umm... are you always nonchalant", she questioned.

"probably ion know", i said shrugging. "now i got the same question for you", i asked her since she's nonchalant as well.

"i'm not nonchalant... i just don't care", she replied shrugging, unintentionally rubbing my chest with her hand.

"why you touching me", i asked her smirking a lil.

"ik you ain't talkin", she said lookin at me.

"wym", i said still holding a smirk.

She looked at her ass, and then i realized i was rubbin it.

"ohh", i said making her hum, shaking her head.

"i got one more question for you", i asked her smirking.

"what", she asked, rolling her eyes.

"You got feelings for me", i asked laughin a lil at her.

"n-no", she said trying to cover up that she stuttered.

"whatchu stuttering for", i asked her knowing she was lying.

"i'm not", she said getting nervous, from me going to her back and rubbing it up and down.

"whatchu gettin nervous for baby girl", i said lookin her in her eyes, making her avert eye contact.

"i'm not", she said still lying.

"why you giving me these short ass responses... huh", i asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "So you tellin me youn got no type of feelings for me... hm", i asked her, unintentionally tucking my bottom lip in.

"i-i... i do", she responded trying to get her words out.

"Why you aint just tell me before? Why wait so long?", I asked her.

" I waited because I was scared. As hell. I haven't liked anyone since... well never", she said shrugging.

"And I don't trust men easily. So the fact that you had me the way you did in only a few months was frightening. It made me nervous... you make me nervous. Plus, we work together, and on top of that, you're one of my best friends. And I didn't wanna mess that up", she continued.

"I like you too baby girl. I was just waiting for you to say some. It looked like you wasn't, so i just took matters into my own hands", I replied.

"And just because we work together and we're bestfriends don't mean shii ma. If we like eachother, then we like eachother", i spoke again, shrugging my shoulders.

"ig your right.... so what does that mean", she asked confused.

"it means... i wanna be witchu", i said to her, looking in her eyes.

"don't you think we'll be moving too fast", she asked.

"nahhh... we already know eachother and we best friends. And if i like you ion wanna wait... ion like doing all them stages leading up to the relationship.", i replied.

"yea... i get that. But can we start off slow", she asked.

"hy... i wouldn't want to rush you into shii no way", i reassured her.

She looked at me for a sec, and started smiling. She tried to to hide her head in my chest to hide herself from me.

"why you tryna hide yo smile", i asked her smiling too.

"cus ion like smiling", she mumbled into my chest, causing me to lift her head and look at her.

"whatchu say", i asked teasing her, knowing i heard her already.

"i said ion like smiling", she said not lookin at me.

I grabbed her chin directing het to look at me. "Why not", i asked her.

"ion know...", she said replying. "ion wanna talk about it rn though", she continued.

Respecting her wishes i changed the subject.

"you gon give me a kiss", i asked smirking at the face she made.

"me", she said pointing at herself. "nahh... if you want a kiss, you gon have to kiss me", she said shrugging.

||𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭||

Doing just that, he grabbed her neck with a loose but tight grip, and pulled her to where his head was at, closing them in.

She experienced numerous sensations at once when his lips brushed hers. Most of all, she was content. He pushed his lips against hers, leaving her with what she would describe as, for lack of a better description, a tingly sensation all over. They both felt as though they were meant to be together. It had a wonderful, faultless feeling.

It felt natural. Both of them would have been unaware that everything felt as though it had been planned from the beginning.

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝟑)|
|| 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ

📍ya nigga's crib hoe

I was at home finishing up some cake orders. It was monday, meaning it was a school day. But I was told that i didn't have to come back last week, because i had a 4.3 gpa and had enough credits for me not to be able to come.

So i took advantage of the time i had until graduation to start my cake business back up. I haven't been doing any cakes for anyone since i've been out.

Right now i was making my last batch of cakes, so i can get them all in the freezer to chill for the next day, which was mother's day.

Once i was done, i took out some of the cakes i made yesterday and started on my first order. It was a vanilla cake with a white buttercream filling and light pink buttercream for the outside.

I put the first order's cakes together and filled them with buttercream, and did a crumb coat.

I made my way to the freezer to chill it, and put the order name in front of the cake, so i want mix up the cakes. I then grabbed the next cakes for my next order.

It was easier to get everything done,  because my parents gave me the second kitchen that we had, for my business. And it had a bigger fridge then the first kitchen which was convenient.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑

I had finally finished making the cakes. I started at 10:45 am, and finished at 4:50. That's about 6 hours and i had to do five cakes today, which wasn't bad.

𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆

2𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓

3𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓

4𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓

5𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓

I decided to take two more orders for tomorrow. I'm only doing two because i want to spend time with my momma.

So i planned on waking up tomorrow in the morning around 8 and do them.

Today Jay was taking me to the mall. We both wanted to get some shii for our mothers, so we decided to go together.

I was still getting all used to this whole Girlfriend thing. I've never felt like this, all giddy and excited over a nigga. Which was all to weird to me.

The getting nervous and shii, made me feel like a pussy. That shii had me heated, but i can't help but get nervous when ima round him. He makes me feel special, and he also does shii on purpose to get me all shy.

I've always told myself if i ever get serious with a nigga... and we in love type shii.... I would want him to take my virginity, if i see myself marrying him.

I was in my bed watching the last episode of baddies west, since i missed it when it aired.

While i was watching it, i got a phone call.

"Who da faq dare to call me, when i'm soo busy", i said quoting that one tiktok.

I picked up my phone, pausing the tv.

"speak", i said into the phone.

"who- girl you better answer this phone correct", Jaylove said on the other line.

"myb", i said laughin a lil. "whatchu need", i asked him.

"i need you to get ready", he said into the phone.

"alright... when you coming", i asked getting up.

"in a hour", he replied.

"aight.... ouuu after we finish shopping can you take me to get my lashes done", i asked, hoping for a yes.

"girl...", he said sighing dramatically.

"please, i'll do anything you want", i said negotiating.

"anything", he questioned curious.

"yes... anything", i said.

"so you gon cook for me", he asked.

I smacked my lips, his hungry ass always wants me to cook him some shii to eat.

"you said anything", he said smirking.

"fine", i said agreeing.

"ouuu... i'm finna eat good tn", he said laughin a lil, and hanging up.

"ik damn well", i said shocked that he just hanged up in my face.

So ykw i did? I called his ass right back.

"wsp yo-", he said once the phone connected, but was cut off by me hanging up in his face.

He got the right one today.

I went to go take me a lil shower and get ready.

When i got out, i did my everyday routine for whenever i get out the shower.

When i finish my routine i went to go pick out an outfit.

𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕

When i finish getting dressed, i moved onto my hair.

I got a silk press last week, so since it was getting old, i decided to do a high ponytail with two pieces of hair coming down my face.

𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓

After i finished with my hair, my phone ringed. I already knew who it was, so i just sent them a text saying i was ready, instead of answering.

Before i left my room, i sprayed some of my cloud perfume by Ariana Grande on myself in the necessary spots.

I also grabbed my purse, my strap and my other necessities that i needed.

When i finally left out my room, i headed downstairs and out the front door. As i approached Jay's car, he stepped out and walked over to the passenger door, opening it for me. I of course thanked him.

Such a gentleman 😪

Once i got in the car he buckled my seat belt for me, gave me a kiss and closed the car door.

He then walked back around the car, to get in the car. When he got in the car grabbed my neck fast asl, making me look at him.

"who tf you hanging up on", he asked with a firm grip on my neck.

no response....

I just sat there looking at him, getting turned on.

"hm... answer me", he said noticing me not replying.

"you", i said rolling my eyes, and also closing my legs tight. Which he didn't miss.

"who", he said, as tightened his grip on my neck.

"nobody", i responded quietly.

"speak up", he said.

"i said nobody", i repeated a lil louder this time.

"mhmm", he replied, as he let go of my neck.

When he let go, he took the car out of park and drove out of the horseshoe driveway. He turned his phone on going to apple music, looking up at the road from time to time. The car then started to play "RedEye" by Bezzal (Feat. DracBaby).

I just sat there flustered and turned on. That's literally all he had to do, to have my panties soaking wet.

"baby", he called out to me, turning the music down.

"hmm", i hummed, looking at him.

"you good", he asked me curiously.

"mhmm", i sounded as a response.

"you sure... you been quiet for a lil min", he continued asking.

"yep", i replied exhaling.

"ummm... can i kiss you", i asked him.

"yea... yk youn gotta ask", he replied reassuring me, as i leaned over to him going to kiss him.

His lips came into contact with mine after I grasped his jaw. He received a few quick pecks from me before receiving some slow ones. Still concentrating on the road, he returned the kisses.

After the kiss, I removed some of the lip oil that had gotten onto his lips while we were kissing off.

I then sat back in my seat and adjusted my seatbelt.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑

When we made it to the mall, he cut the car off and got out to open my door for me.

When he helped me get out he asked me if i had everything i needed and closed the door.

He took my hand and entwined our fingers after locking his car. Leading us to the mall.

"yk what you gon get for ya momma", i asked him, looking up at him.

"yea... probably some perfumes, shoes and some clothes or sum shii", he replied to my question.

"can we go look at shoes first. I'm thinking about getting my momma some new balances or some", i said asking him.

"yea... its whatever you want", he replied, as we approached the mall from the long walk.

He opened the door for me as we reached the entrance and led me inside.

"ouuu can we eat something first", i asked excitedly as i saw the food court.

"yea... whatchu want", he asked, as he removed his hand from mine, putting his arm across my shoulder and pulling me closer to him instead.

"ummm.... i'm actually thirsty", i said changing my mind. "let's go get some boba", i said leading us in the direction of just that.

When we got our boba we headed to one of the many shoe stores they had.

I knew where all the shoe stores were in this mall, due to me coming here for shoes all the time.

People may say i have a shoe problem, but i just don't agree.

"let's look over here", i said leading to the area that held all the varieties of new balances.

"you think she'll like this", i asked, referring to his mom, picking up some new balance mt481.

The shoes

"yea.... i think she'll fucc wit these", he replied nodding his head.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑

We left the mall and we're heading to get my lashes done.

"you still cookin for me", he asked pulling in the parking lot.

"mhmm", i said lookin over at him.

"gimme a kiss before you go", he said.

I leaned over to give him a kiss and he opened my door from the inside of the car. I then got out and went into the building.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑

Once my lash tech Lexi Nicole got done, i sat up in the chair that i was laying down on.

"ts fye asl", i said looking into the mirror she gave me.

"you already know ima eat ts up everytime boo", she said with a smirk. 

𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔

After i got done paying her and tipping her, i left feeling like myself again. I simply don't feel like myself without my lashes being done.

When i walked out, i saw Jay's car and walked up to it, seeing him sleep.

I knocked on the car window, and he woke up letting me in.

"you look good asf", he said hyping me up, while lookin at me with a smirk.

"preciate it", i said blushing a lil.

"why you blushing", he asked teasing me.

"yk why", i replied not lookin at him.

"no i don't... tell me", he replied smiling still teasing me.

"stawpppp, your making me nervous", i said said smiling.

"cmere", he said with a smirk, tapping his thigh.

I climbed over to him and straddled him.

"you got some on you", i asked, as i remembered i didn't bring my shii. 

"mhmm... i got a few pre rolled in the glove department", he replied rubbing my sides.

i reached over to the glove department and grabbed the pre rolled blunts that he had in a baggy. When i got back in my original position, he grabbed my neck just playing with me, while i grabbed his lighter that was in the cup holder of his car.

I lit the blunt and hit it, already feeling relaxed. I hit it a couple more times and gave it to Jay.

He grabbed the lit blunt, letting go of my neck. Hitting it as well he took a couple of hits.

"you so mfkn fine", i said to him, getting turned on by the way he was hitting the blunt.

He laughed a lil, "preciate that baby girl", he said passing the blunt back to me.

"yk... the only time you not being bold is whenever i'm teasing you or i got my hands around yo neck", he said to me.

I started laughing. "that's because you make me nervous", i said replying to him.

"nahh... you be quiet whenever i choke you because you be gettin turned on", he said, speaking nun but the truth.

"you think yk me", i said slightly tilting my head chuckling.

"hy... i pay attention to every lil thing you do", he replied. "like earlier you was getting turned on by me choking ya lil ass up", he continued.

"no i was not", i said lying my ass off.

"i bet yo shii was wetter than a mfr", he said smirking.

"it wasn't", i said lowering my head down into his chest, trying not to smile.

"we both know i got that effect on you", he said whispering in my ear.

"alrighttt", i said, playfully rolling my eyes while sitting back up.

"And we both know the effect i got you", i said smartly.

"what", he said smirking while grabbing the blunt.

"yo dicc get hard everytime you see me", i said smirking too.

"hy it do", he said, which made me laugh. "everytime you walk in the room, Jay jr be wanting to escape", he said making me laugh harder.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑

We decided to go to his house, since i've never been.

He had a nice 5 bedroom house all to himself. Don't ask me why.

I was surprised it was clean, nothing out of place or anything, everything was organized. I was starting to believe he had OCD.

I was in his kitchen while he was on his game yellin and shii.

I was cookin spinach and tomato shrimp alfredo with some salmon. I honestly just cooked what he had in his kitchen.

"did you pray today, did you pray today... i can dicc you down on some gangsta shii... i can dicc you down on some gangsta shii", i sang randomly quoting that tiktok sound.

Once i finished, i went into his cabinets grabbing some bowls and forks.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅

After i plated the food, i went to his game room.

"i'm not playin wit y'all asses no fuccin more", he said into the mic.

I walked over to him and sat on his left leg.

I pulled the left side of his mic up to talk to him. "the food is ready", i whispered in his ear, as he muted his mic.

"whatchu cook", he asked me smilin. Fat ass.

"Come see", i said to him standing up.

"hold up", he said going back to his game rq.

I rolled my eyes. I don't have a problem with him playing the game or nun cause i play the game too. But i was getting real impatient knowing the food was going to get cold.

I grabbed his mic and took it off of his ears. He looked at me confused, while i put the mic on me instead. "he gotta go", i said into the mic, then muting myself.

I then turn the game off and took the head phones off. I went to grab his hands smiling at him, while pulling him up.

"bring yo fat ass to this kitchen so you can eat", i said to him starting to walking away.

He slapped my ass, as i walked off, making me let out a whimpering moan.

"freaky ass", he said, once we made it to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "i made spinach and tomato shrimp alfredo with some salmon on the side", i said to him, as i handed him his food.

"ts look fye asl", he stated.

He prayed before eating, and then started devouring it.

The way he was eatin ts, had me fantasizing him devouring this clit. And the white alfredo sauce he had around his lips, made me want to see what my cream would look like around his lips as well.

why am i this horny?

Not me doing 4159 words 😭😭

anyways....

• 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲,𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐠?

•𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲,𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬?

• 𝐘,𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭?

• 𝐘,𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝟑 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦?

• 𝐘,𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐊𝟑 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲?

Make sure you vote 🫵🏼🤨.

𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 😁👋🏼

-mimi 🫶🏼🥷🏽

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

160K 3.4K 19
"i want this forever"
502K 12.4K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
3.4M 145K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
1M 33.6K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.