๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Par strawberry1d

"We bloom until we ache' -Serendipity- A part of him started to react to this incredible human before him. Hi... Plus

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Disclaimer
Cast list*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๐Ÿ†Award Achievement๐Ÿ†
Playlist *๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 1
Chapter 2*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 3
Chapter 4*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 5
Chapter 6*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 7
Chapter 8*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 9
Chapter 10*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠChapter 11
Chapter 12*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 13
Chapter 14*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 15
Chapter 16*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 17
Chapter 18*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 19
Chapter 20*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 21
Chapter 22*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 23
Contest-Results
Chapter 24*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 25
Chapter 26*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 27
Chapter 28*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 29
Chapter 30*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
Chapter 32*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 31

319 25 21
Par strawberry1d

Just let me love you

(let me love, let me love you)

Recap

His eyes dilate like oversized saucers.

"W...what?" he stammered in disbelief.

.....

Jimin slumped upon the closest couch while struggling to speak. Your eyes widen as you catch a glimpse of his shoulders moving. You could see that the sensitive news had pulled the rug out from under him since his hands were covering his face.

You jumped to your feet and pulled his head against your tummy as you stood in front of him, embracing him in your arms, stroking his silky hair. Jimin heard devastating news that he couldn't believe. His breath was rough, and it sounded as though the wind had been struck out of him.

"Jims...", You softly whispered his name as he raised his red-rimmed eyes to meet your sad soft, honey-brown gaze.

"Ruby... Why didn't you let me know? Why would you go through this without having me by your side? "He strangled it out. His face was damp, and you could feel it on your bare arms.

"Baby, I couldn't. Do you recall how I was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement by your managers? I couldn't frighten you in that manner. Holy Dooley, Jims You are an enormous star. Knowing that I prematurely destroyed your career, how will I survive?" As you whimpered you experienced a new trembling in your legs.

You sobbed in silence as you sat down next to him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

Suddenly turning to face you, he pulled you close to him in a tight embrace. You took a deep breath and released all the repressed feelings that had been building inside you, breaking all those walls of containment.

He leaned against your neck and asked softly, "What happened to...to our baby?" Currently aware of the hard reality.

"I lost it. I miscarried after roughly a month. My relationship with my mom even suffered since I was so depressed. Jims, I was unsure of what to do. I texted you instead of calling because I was so desperate to have you by my side and because I missed you so much and hadn't forgotten the warnings. I was aware, though, that I would be unable to hurt you.After telling you that I still love you, I once again blocked your phone number. As a result, I mourned silently and alone." Jimin's embrace tightened around you, and you both started to weep for your lost. You have no idea of how long you've been grieving.

Instead, he was touring the globe and living the life of a celebrity while being oblivious to the suffering the girl he had left behind was facing. It's clear that he felt a pull toward you, and he grew to love you. It was like a burning fire that ignited your love, yet it never faded. Even after all these years, the heat has been maintained.

"Ruby, I'm extremely, deeply sorry. I apologize if I caused your early pregnancy. The more I love you now". He let you go, but not without looking intensely into your amber eyes.

"Jims, everything is alright. Even though we took so many precautions, I think our last evening we weren't safe enough" You exhale a long breath.

"It's my fault," Jimin said after wiping his face," That night, I couldn't get enough of you. I wanted you so intensely, but my hormonal self prevented me from recognizing the red flags. The color whirls that set off the system were not visible to us. I'm sure your parents would love to hire a hitman to assassinate me. " he sadly shook his head. You chuckle at his adorable pout.

Your face glow at his words "Omg! Jims, why are you so adorable? My mother was initially upset, but I believe she was more disappointed with my decisions.However, I made the decision to come open a week ago, and she was aware of your situation. She is now an ARMY and she wants to meet you." you lift up your face and plant a sweet kiss on his full pouty lips.

Gosh, you love this boy with all of your heart, "Remember I am just at fault when we didn't worry about safety. I wanted you just as much the second time. I thought we would be safe, but fate chose otherwise.I always loved you and I didn't regret being with you. Yes, It was tough painful life lessons but being with you was the highlight of my existence and losing you was a lifetime of agony."

"Oh, my baby! I promise from now on we will be wiser in those matters---" he joked, and you were relieved that his mood had improved, though he still seemed a little dismayed by the unexpected revelation. He kissed you on the lips sweetly and declared his love for you. You're just relieved that you've resolved those concerns.

Your eyes were smudged, and Jimin grinned as he said, "I think we need to wash our faces because we both look like clowns with bad makeup."

You snort as you pull him up and dragged him to the bathroom to clean up.

......

The rest of the evening was spent watching movies, munching snacks, and even watching all of the Army fancams on Youtube, together with Jimin. You were having a blast.

When you looked up from where you were curled up on the gray sofas, he was munching on some caramel-flavored Pringles, and your eyes began to twinkle. Unexpectedly, you began to giggle.

Jimins' eyebrows shot up at the sudden sound coming from your lips, " And what had you so in stitches! Share the joke"

"Holy Dooley!" You start giggling at his bewildered expression as I say, "I'm just thinking of something, Janice introduced us to a the orange writing app. Numerous fanfictions regarding BTS, Marvel, Twilight, and even Harry Potter were included. But since she was in the Army, she mainly read about you guys. The stories are hilarious, man". You giggle again.

Jimins gazed about with widening eyes, "What! stories involving us? What the heck? "

You arch your brows and say, "Oh, if you find out the lustful stories about you and Jungkook and Jungkook and Taehyung, you will cover your faces in shame. Army ships you as 'Jikook' with Kookie or as ' 'Vmin' with V. The well-known 'Taekook' is Jungkook and Taehyung. Oh... The stories are sizzling hot! " you waggled your brows.
Jimin inhaled deeply, " We heard about it a lot-the annoying shipping. Poor Kookie and Tae, they loved to give fans service by making eye contact or hugging each other when performing. There are moments when it is too much."He wrinkled his face. You can't help but laugh.

You pulled out your phone and looked for the orange writing app. A bright smile crossed your face as soon as you discovered it. Jimin appeared a little uneasy. What is ARMY up to now. The fans love to create memes and videos of funny Bangtan moments.

"All right, baby, let's see what the dear ARMY engaged in... Let's click the search button now... , and I'll start typing your name. Holy Doley! Park Jimin! There are hundreds of titles featuring you as the lead or a supporting role." you gasped loudly.

Jimin sat up straight and took your phone to check it out for himself, " I had to tell Bangtan or they could be aware already. I learned that Taehyung and Hobi discovered stories about us...but, I have no concern about these things, wow! Ruby... Look at the covers created of the images of our photo jackets or performance on stage. Army is so talented.omg!- Here is another story involving Rose and I. Rose of Blackpink is the love of my life,here. Omg! I was never involved with Rose. Why! "

Jimin whined as he hurriedly scrolled down at some of the male protagonist stories that featured him.

His eyes were locked on your phone, and you bit your lip to contain your snort at his shock, ' Er Jims, Rose is the female lead in this book. Like a face claim. It's not based on real life events. It's like make believe. These authors use you in different scenarios. Here you are a cold Mafia---"

Jimin looked affronted, " Why are they writing that I forced Rose to marry me...and I did...oh my gawd! I did that to her!!!... I didn't even tried those sexy stuff with you--"You couldn't help but giggle at Jimins' wide eyes and pouting lips as he peek through some chapters.

"Oh God forbid! Please don't be alarmed; it's just a story, sweetie. It is quite enjoyable. While Samantha and I both enjoyed reading fanfiction, I didn't want to read any of your stories being paired with other idols. I've only read the Y/n reader insert, where I'm able to be with you. You are not only a gangster; you are also a king, a teacher, and a student. Let's check this, shall we?", Your eyes flash with mirth as you say, "It's fun."

Jimin grinned and said, "I bet after your exposure, you're going to be shipped with me---" as he gazed lovingly into your joyful face.

You laughed sarcastically and rolled your eyes, saying, "Yeah, as the villain who doesn't wind up with you at the end...you'll end up with...Jungkook! They are really going to hate on me."

Jimin grinning at your sour expression.

"Perhaps not -- Ruby red! ... The true fans already love you. So, do not worry. Look, I found another story. Oh my! I love the cute cover "Lead me On" by @sunseokd. I come across as a very pretty awkward character in this story.' He arched his brows in thought.

You pick up the phone and read the book's synopsis while beaming, "It looks promising... Let's look at it."

He said eagerly, "What's the whole story about?"

"Well... Let me read the description...Park Jimin is hopelessly in love. What's even more hopeless is that his crush of two years, Lee Haeri, is already in a relationship with theater star, Kim Taehyung. To make matters worse, they're sickeningly perfect together. Unfortunately, Haeri isn't the only person he's dating. When she learns the truth about Taehyung, she breaks things off and finds a friend in Jimin. Desperate to help heal her heart, he proposes a plan that puts his own at risk of breaking too, because the more time he spends remedying hers, the more complicated things get...'

They read the first few chapters and now and then they burst out in laughter at all the 'Jimins' antics.

Jimin laughed heartily,' Oh gosh... Jungkook sounds like a gigolo. He totally wants me...But Taehyung sound like such a two timing cheat! Do I end up with poor Haeri or I'm I already friend zoned? " he look at you wide eyed.

You smiled at his apparent excitement. He absolutely adored the book, saying, "Well, I'm too jealous right now, even of Jungkook who wants to "do" you. So you'll have to read it on your own," you teasingly respond as you observe his scrunched-up nose.

"You're prettier than the books Haeri, gosh I hope I don't end up with Jungkook,"Jimin chuckled as he kissed your heated cheek., "Why in the world is Kookie portrayed as being so self-assured in this fanfiction book while I'm just so darn awkward? Yet, Kookie becomes quickly disoriented only by looking at a girl in a bikini in real life". His eyes were enormous in your amused ones.

Then you both burst out in fits of laughter. You loved the maknae-line. They are so well - gelled together as a team.

......

By 10 p.m., after eating seafood and drinking loads of bunderbeers for dinner, you had made up your mind to have a refreshing shower in the pristine bathroom. You then changed into your emerald green satin shorty pyjamas, which complemented your scarlet hair.

Later, you two settled in Jimin's bedroom because he wouldn't allow you sleep in the other room. Who are you to turn down your hot stud muffin? When he missed you and wanted you to sleep in his arms this weekend? You have been badly missing your little mochi.

While you were lying in bed together, held in each other's arms, you gazed at him with all the love in the inside of you.

You stutter out, hesitantly "Jims... "

His eyes were closed, then he slowly opened them to look at you and replied "Yes, Ruby red---"

"You are aware of my family problems, I believe.After almost fourteen years of ignoring my father, I made the decision to meet him on Monday. I honestly couldn't get over what he had done to our family. Jims, I found it very difficult to forgive. But if my mother, who suffered the most, would forgive him.So who am I. I thus made the decision to sit down and listen to him. "You looked wounded and Jimin just gave you an affectionate embrace. He understands the suffering you endured for a long time. Your heart was broken in shards.

"Even though your father made mistakes, keep in mind that he still loves you as his eldest daughter and felt the pain of missing out on so many milestones in your life. If you let go, you will be much happier, "he encouraged.

"We were so close when I was nine years old. When he left us without even a goodbye, I was affected with abandonment issues, but when I fell in love with you I didn't want to hope that you would want me, "you looked up in his tender eyes, as he kissed you softly on the forehead.

"Ruby, you would still be my first choice if I had to choose again, Jimin grinned. Whether my soulmate appears herself or not, I don't give a damn. But I vow now, I just want you... As long as you don't turn me away if she enters our life." but then dread appeared in his eyes.

"Ruby Wallace, promise me immediately. that you won't turn me down?---"

You only softly grin.

You had just hope that it would happen, but if his soulmate appears and they are the blue string and she falls in love with Jimin, you will have to kindly let him go, no matter how much it breaks your heart. You love about him with such intensity that you would do anything to sacrifice your happiness so that he can be content with his true soulmate.

You don't want him to yearn for his soulmate after they complete the bond and BangPD and His family will be on his true soulmate's side if she wants to stay in his life. A late whisperer can't return to Tarnished status. You stay or reject your soulmate. Late whisperers are always the blue string, the protective string. Those soulmates get more attracted to each other if they are constantly in each others' company. They are more concerned about their soul mates. Redgold is super rare for Late whisperers but if they are lucky it will be intense.

"It will be up to you to decide, Jims'", you nodded, " I pledge that I will follow your decision and move on, but I won't reject you."

You were overcome with happiness and contentment by the radiance in his eyes.

The sudden mischievous glitter in Jimins' eyes made you feel hot and totally turned on, "---but right now, I need some tender, loving care from the true female lead in my story of life---" he whispered. This boys' sex appeal will drive you insane. How are you going to let him go?

You can see right away that your boy needed some physical affection as Jimin grinned and gently lifted your chin. His eyes had a gleam to them. Then he suddenly flipped you over, and the moment his face leant in and kiss you softly, you know you're gone. And with a giggle you drape your arms around his neck, pull him down on you and feverish return his passion, kindling a fiery passion between the two of you.

.....

The following morning, Ms. Cheong sent you and your stud muffin a hearty breakfast. You and Jimin made the decision to turn off notifications for all of your social media accounts so that you could hide from prying eyes. ignorant of the internet commotion surrounding you as the newly discovered Belle. Bangtan and all of your university mates were put in ghost mode. They were eager to hear Jimin's account of his visit and his relationship with the newly famous Belle. Currently, the fanbase only knows about one girl. The soulmates of the other members remain unidentified.

BangPd is so eager to meet this Ruby-girl that turn their Chimmys life up side down. He felt extremely bad about the scandal and exposure of an innocent girl, but right now he is unaware of the two of you together at a secluded, unassuming apartment where no one could find you.

They are so grateful to Ms Cheong and her team to give you and your love ample time to be together. Jimin will be happier and the Army will be satisfied that their Chimmy did or didn't meet his soulmate.

On that particular weekend, you enjoyed spending time with Jimin, sleeping in his arms after loving each other intensely and what made it so thrilling was that Ms. Cheong and Mr. Wang left you alone so you could do so. They also enjoyed a little breather from the media bombardment. Jimin wasn't eager to leave you behind once more. Although you were hesitant, you had to tell him that your family was relocating to Seoul.

Jimin will undoubtedly not allow anyone to hinder his efforts to reach out to or pursue you. He'll start acting more rebelliously, and you'll find yourself in dating scandals all the time. Nobody currently accepts that Jimin and you are just friends. According to the media, you're are romantically bonded by the system.

The genuine ARMY was overjoyed and even made multiple online enquiries about whether Jungkook, the youngest maknae, had also found his soulmate. You were terrified of the backlash you had received from the antis. Everyone was looking forwards to the Bangtan Bells' much-anticipated reveal. They are thrilled because the first Belle to be revealed was "Ruby Red."

Even though the management repeatedly stated in press releases that Jimin and Ruby's relationship was only a passing holiday romance, that she is not his true soulmate, and that her Tarnished status had been made public. If he meets his soul mate, they will reveal her with the other Bells in a national show or in every news outlet. TV networks are already waiting in line to acquire a piece of the pie. Bighit were offered millions of dollars. Even from global TV networks.

In particular, they are eagerly awaiting the big announcement of their ethnicity and nationality. If the Bells are from their country, some have already declared that, In their home country, she will become an immediate A-list celebrity. Deals for modelling, sponsoring products, and serving as brand ambassadors are imminent.

Even though nobody knows who the Bells are, they are already incredibly well-known.

While lying on Jimins' lap in the coach, you two watched a lot of movies. He was having such a good time playing around with your reddish hair. You'll occasionally just start caressing and kissing each other passionately, feeling already the ache to be separated.

"Your birthday is coming up next week, baby," he said as he peered down at your serene face," Have you made any plans to celebrate? Bangtan will return to our rigorous tour schedule even though I wish I could be here celebrating with you." He took your hand, stroked your fingers, and gave your knuckles a few kisses. He kissed your pinky and his eyes sparkled with some unidentified emotion. You wondered why he was staring so intensely at your knuckles?

You only giggled. Your fingers unexpectedly became chilly at his warm contact, but you merely ignored it.

"I might be on a plane in halfway to my internship, "you declare as you smile and turn to face him," Please don't get too excited, but I want to tell you a state secret. You will be on tour by then."

"Okay," he said, furrowing his brows," What's the secret? You still intend to work as an intern for a video game company?"

You laughed and nodded, "Well, an unexpected event occurred. A huge prank was pulled on me by my best friend, a fellow game programmer. My main aim was to travel to America and intern for a well-known gaming company. In order to be with my best friend Miss Fabulous, who is also Jungkooks' buddy, I planned on moving permanently to New York. I was about to go when my crafty friend Melissa decided to take me where I didn't wanted to go, so- "you kept a bit silent. Already starting to become upset again about what Melissa did to you.

He appeared rather perplexed," She decided the location for you...so you are not going to the USA anymore... where in the world are you going for almost three months,baby?"

You shook your head and said, "Yeah... and I was so mad because this location, where she wanted to go so badly and wanted to drag me along with her, is very unsafe for me --" with a grim expression on your face.

"Omg!" snorted Jimin,"Don't tell me it's Russia or Colombia", he shook his head incredulously. He hoped that she would be protected there.

You give him a piercing stare and say, "South Korea, Seoul.I have a three-month internship in Seoul. " Jimin first failed to catch it until it finally clicked.

Jimin's mouth dropped open in shock and he immediately had an exultant smile. "OMG! THAT IS SO AMAZING! You'll intern close to me... Do you understand what it means, Ruby? That would be the greatest news ever that we could meet in secret, you know!" He exclaimed, "My girl will be with me! " with great excitement as you gave him a serious expression.

Does he even understand what he said?

"It's not AWESOME, Jims'! Your country is aware of me. How am I going to remain undetected? They're searching for redhead girls who resemble me and my description. Your news organisations, obsessed saseangs, and ARMY will go looking for me. For any redhead at this time, being the as "me" is dangerous. How can I keep my identity a secret from my new fellow interns? Employers will recognise me right away as Jimins' 'Red' because my name and photos are already on the databases. My life is over", you whined and Jimin just snicker amused. You gave him a lighthearted slap on the chest to let him know you don't find it funny. He began to snicker aloud.

"Jims', it's not amusing; I don't want to die in another country or being abducted by your passionate saseang fans. Jims, I'm terrified, truly terrified. Melissa informed us that some of the soulmates or even girlfriends of K-pop artists were frequently targeted. The soulmate of Blackpinks, Lisa, was killed in a hit-and-run by an obsessive admirer.It's risky in Seoul." You appeared more anxious. A little shudder goes through your spine just thinking about it.

Jimin give you a smile before embracing you firmly. In his embrace, you sigh constantly. you receive a gentle temple kiss. The truth is that you are unsure about how you feel.

You know that you have once more been pushed into the spotlight? Our fans have heard about your Disney show. You are the subject of speculations across the globe. The locals in Seoul are more courteous than those in the United States or Australia, so don't be afraid. Although our saseang problem is severe, our paparazzi aren't as persistent. The only thing I'll do is get you a bodyguard."At your worried expression, he grinned.

"Will it be helpful? You know what's funny? It will make me more noticeable. The family will move permanently to Seoul after my mom is getting married to a Korean surgeon and work with him at a private hospital. Becky got a Korean scholarship to SNU. So my family will be permanent expats. How in the world will we deny my presence in Korea? Everybody will think you brought me over to be with you and that the rumors are true..."

Just the thought made your heart constricted.

"That's fantastic, sweetie! I can meet with your mother and beg her for forgiveness for getting you pregnant. I don't care if people find out, though. You are mine, and FATE loves and desires our union. You, Ruby, are my destiny. I'm delighted for how things work out for us. You only need to visit Presidents Hill now to hang out with Bangtan. We all already adore you,baby in particular the maknae-line", He just laughed softly while caressing your cheek.

"I'll love you forever, Jims..." As you caressed his arms that are embracing your torso, "never forget that."

......

A/n another update for my Chimmy stans. Jimin enjoy some fanfictions.

Sorry for the late update but the chapter is very long. I hope you like it.

A big congratulations to @sunseokd who won the 1st prize in Team Jimin category in the "Squid Game Maknae Awards" hosted by BTS-Award-Shows. ( Strawberry1d and ThaiSenpai).

sunseokd won a small feature in this Jimin book -Serendipity as part of her prizes. So my dear Sparkles kindly give her book "Lead me on" some love by kindly voting on her first chapter as a token of our appreciation.You are not force to but I think she will a She will also receive a dedication on a chapter.

Shout out to all my new readers, voters, commenters and even those who added the book to their reading lists.

@CickisSuga @Sandra_Annette @otapele007 @Haz3l_ros3 @Annahitorose @OeytonCarelse4 @suenna9 @yun_is_yuna @Megmouse616 @Chill_author03 @kanza1973 @imallergictoreallife @LoriRothenburg2 @Juandog @booknerd880

Questions to engage in.

1.Will Jimin be involve in another dating scandal with Ruby?

2.Will Ruby be truly safe from the saseangs in Seoul?

3.What will you do if Bangtan read your fanfic life online?

4. Do you think Ruby will give Jimin up?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

48K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
445K 15.7K 65
(COMPLETED) ยฉcherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry enjoying the best day of her life until...
222K 6.4K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
2M 79.1K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...