Multiverse of Jaune Arc

By JaunexSalemShipper

The title says it all More

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
The Rumbling
Transformers part 1
Vasto Jaune part 2
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Transformers part 2
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œโ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†
J's Dark Universe
J's Dark Universe part 2
Treachery
Outlast
The berserk Saiyan
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
Another dark Universe of J
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
The Demon King 2
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

J's Dark Universe part 3

3.2K 39 26
By JaunexSalemShipper

(Warning, this chapter is gonna be a bit bloody)

Everyone was talking about the various reality's they have seen and Salem was planning on how to convince Jaune to her side, a portal appeared and W.D.Jaune came out, but he looked different.

(Change the Colors of the eyes to purple and give him black hair, not mine by the way.)

Qrow: Yo, what's with the gettup?

W.D.Jaune: Oh that? Well there was an event in the multiverse and it required my attention, dear old Ink did me a great favor in collecting several codes from different universes.

Ruby: Who is Ink?

???: Thats me!

(Imagine its Ruby but in ink's clothes and stuff)

Yang: You dont happen to know a white glitched out version of Jaune, would you?

Ink: Oh, you are talking about Error 404, right?

Cardin was looking around in a frenzy, he did not want a repeat of the torture he went through.

Yang: Yeah him.

Ink: Well, i do know him, but not good enough to actually know know him.

Ozpin: So you have only heard about him.

Ink: Pretty much, ITS SO EMPTY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

W.D.Jaune: It is but you shouldnt...

Ink was already all excited to do something when she suddenly vomited ink.

Everyone: ...

W.D.Jaune: Now lets continue with the Dark Universe of dear old J.

Ozpin: Great...

Salem, Raven, Cinder, Bleiss and Neo:

(Skip to 0:07 and the soup is a picture of Vergil, not mine by the way)

Its been 6 years since Salem found Jaune, who'd rather be called Vergil, and they were like family, she remembers the day when he saw Cinder Fall, they were instantly like siblings and train their semblances.

Cinder was touched by that and hopes her Jaune would love her, Ren was left with a sour taste in his mouth because of that.

Arc Sisters: He is our brother, not hers!

W.D.Jaune: Oh really...

She was walking in the hall way and hears the sound of blades hitting one another, she goes to the training ground and saw Vergil utterly dominating Cinder in a relentless attack combination of mirage blades, fists, feet and his Yamato, which is currently in diguise as a normal katana.

(I dont own this masterpiece)

Everyone:

Ozpin: HOW?!

W.D.Jaune: Skill and a lot of Training.

BoD and BoL: We are so deeply fucked...

Cinder: Its actually quiet the honor to witness that beautiful technique.

W.D.Jaune: Yes it is, if he uses the Judgement Cut, then there was one of the two critereas fufilled, Criterea one is that his opponent is more powerful and has impressed him, resulting him to use his best technique, and Criterea two is that he wanted to end the fight as soon as possible because it left him deeply dissapointed.

Qrow: Let me guess, she really Dissapointed him.

W.D.Jaune: No, she was Criterea One.

Cinder: SUCK IT YOU HOBO!!!!!!

With a Judgement Cut End, he finished the spar and Cinder lies defeated and full of wounds on the ground, "You beat me once again, if things continue this way then i have no way to catch up with you, eh Vergil?" said Cinder and looked at him, he looks older and has the same slicked back white hair, his clothes consists in a bright blue coat over a black ascot, dark blue pants and black boots, he also has a few scales on his body and face, the ones on his face are underneath his eyes like a half of a circle, the biggest one is as big as a ring (A/N: Yes i gave him Faunus traits, sue me).

Yang: Smash...

Cinder: Wow, he's hot...

Salem: That he is.

Salem chuckled and made her presence known, "As fun as it is to watch you fight, i have a mission for you both." Cinder keelt before her and Vergil stood next to her, after all, what kind of person would bow before his adoptive mother, Salem shakes her head and signals Cinder to stand, she then said "Cinder, i want you to locate the Fall maiden and extract her powers, if you only get half of it because of interference of someone, then its alright, that gives you time to get used to the powers." Cinder nodded and Salem turned her attention to Vergil, "Vergil, i want you to infiltrate beacon, find out what weakness they have, take as much information as you can, make HIM trust you, in the Vytal festival we strike, hard and swift." "Very well mother." said Vergil and Cinder laughs.

Ozpin could only shake his head in dissapointment.

Watts: Thats actualy ingenius, having a spy inside there would help our cause very much.

She then said, "You still call her that even though you see her in a different light, admit it, you want to fuck the living daylight out of her and make her yours."

Everyone: ..............................................................................................................

Salem:

Salem blushes, she keeps quiet about it but after she took him in, she did a ritual, giving him a bit of her blood and reverse, making her his true mother, after 2 years she began to feel a bit different, everytime she sees him, she wants nothing more than to be dominated by him, to be his mate, she did a bit of research and found out that Vergil unknowingly released a pheromone that makes her so horny that she wants nothing more than to be fucked hard by him, she even made herself a virgin just to be with Vergil by using a somewhat dark ritual involving an innocent virgin woman and a lot of suffering, it worked and she wants to tell him that she loves him, but she is afraid that he does not love her back, unknown to her is that Vergil has the same thoughts as Salem.

Ozpin: I didnt want to hear that, at all.

Salem: To bad, i did that too to reverse you defiling me.

Ozpin: In case you didnt know, you wanted that.

Salem: After you drugged me.

Raven: Its actualy pretty romantic, in a very morbid way.

Weiss: No its not.

He blushes too and has an angry look on his face, he raises Yamato and uses his thumb to unsheath it, Cinder sees this and sweats, "W-w-wait, we c-can talk about this r-right?" Vergils response was, "Slay all..." and unleashed an unrelenting barage of combos and summoned swords.

(Timeskip brought you by Chibi Vergil decimating a fearfull Chibi Cinder)

Qrow: I can see that.

Cinder: My other self probably deserved it anyway.

W.D.Jaune: Yes she did.

Vergil is sitting in a bullhead and is on his way to Signal, he could just wait 3 more years and use fake transcripts, but that method is not very safe and he likes it to play safe, better actual evidence of his skill than writing transcrips himself and mess up and risking Ozma finding out about him.

Weiss: What does that mean?

Pyrrha was sweating bullets because of that, but Cardin saw that as a way to finaly make Jaune suffer.

Cardin: Jauney boy faked his way into beacon.

The Arcs lower their heads in shame for not training him.

Weiss: WHAT?! HE COULD HAVE ENDANGERED US ALL!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the students agree with Weiss and Goodwitch was annoyed.

Goodwitch: He could have, but his tactical mind prevented several coleteral damages, other than a certain team, he actualy came to me and explained the situation and i was angry at first, but he made good arguments and im a teacher, the only subject he was bad in was combat and i have been training him for some time.

Weiss: BUT STILL, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPELLED!!!

Raven: You make a big fuss over some piece of paper?

Weiss: A piece of Paper, these transcripts are important!

Ozpin: I know of his transcripts and kept him here, after all, team STRQ was the same.

Qrow: True, i used fake ones and look at me now, im one of the best Huntsmen in the whole world.

Everyone was arguing now, the villains were defending Jaune and a majority were against Jaune.

Vale council member: He will be expelled, the council has decided, he will be thrown to jail and recieve the death penalty, he is too dangerous and could endanger everything we have achieved!

Raven began to growl and was about to attack the council, but Salem used her Magic to restrain her to her seat.

He reaces Signal and exits the bullhead, he chose Signal because their headmaster has contact to Ozma, a win on his side, he looks around and sees that a lot of girls are blushing and the boys are jealous.

Yang: Oh fuck...

Ruby: Yep, the idiots also known as Fangirls and Fanboys...

"Oh my, thats got to be the hottest guy ever."

Bleiss: She is not lying, he is hot.

"Look at him, such regal clothing and his white hair."

Coco: Even if he is a litteral Demon, he has a taste in fashion, 9.5/10, he should remove the ascot, it makes him look like a nerd.

Salem: Do you wish to die a horrible death?

Coco: No.

Salem: Then shut up, the ascot is a sighn of royalty in the ancient times.

"He is carrying a blade, did he build it himself?"

Ozpin: If he did then it is his greatest achievment, but its not.

Qrow: One thing is sure, he is dangerous with this blade.

"Notice me Senpai!"

Neo: *Loads Shotgun* Alright thats it, where is that bitch!!!

"Look at that, a pretty boy getting all the girls attention."

Random guy: True, he is hogging all the girls.

Bleiss: Maybe its because you are overcompensating something with that hammer of yours?

Everyone:

"Im gonna beat that guy to a pulp for hogging all the girls!"

Cinder: Good luck, you will need it.

Vergil just shakes his head, 'Thots and idiots' the bell rings and he enters the building, he reaches his class and sits on a desk on the front, he takes out a book and reads it, he is then interupted by a tap on his shoulder, he looks up and sees a girl about his age, long blond hair and lilac eyes, she wears scandalous clothing and gives off a cocky feeling.

Yang: Damn, i look like a whore.

Ruby: Thats because you are...

Yang:

Bleiss: Ha, she's got you there.

"Hey there fella, the name's Yang, whats your name?" "I have no name, for i am but 2 days old..." replies Vergil and turns back to his book.

Yang: *Processing* ...What?

Blake: *Facepalm* What he said is 'Piss off' in a polite way.

Yang: Oh, RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby: Why is she my sister again?

Raven: Because Tai cant keep it in his pants.

Tai:

The girl named Yang is very confused, "Uhm, do you want a name?" Vergil sighs and say, "My name is Vergil and i have NO intention in making any friends as you humans call it."

Blake: Your other self is either stupid or cant see the sighns.

Yang: What sighns?

Weiss: The sighns of danger if you keep bothering him.

"Wow ok edge lord, are you by any chance a faunus?" asked Yang shocked at his comment, "Doesnt the scales on my face explain it?" Vergil asks in a deadpan and Yang had the decency to be sheepish.

Sienna: My money is on stupid...

White Fang: Aye.

Raven: *Facepalm* This is not my daughter...

Bleiss was on the ground and rolling with laughter.

"Sooooooo, why dont you want any friends, i mean they could help you in certain situations, do you have any friends?" asked Yang, "I dont want friends because i have enough, but i do have a few i would see as such, now go away." said Vergil annoyed, Yang gets a bit angry and says, "Hey i jus-" she got cut off as she is surrounded by several of his summoned swords, he turns to her and says in a tone as cold as ice "I said, Go. Away. I have no qualms in killing you if you dont, your choice."

Yang: Now i see the danger.

RWB_: *Facepalm*

Yang's pov

I can see that he would do what he says without hesitation, jeez what crawled up his ass and died, he really needs to chill, i go back to my seat and he desummons these freaky blades, must be his semblance or a part of it i dont know, i see the teacher enter the room and with that our 3 years of torture beginns, she beginns to say our names and we say here, Vergil just raised his hand, she then asks us to introduce ourselfs and picks Vergil to be the first, "My name Vergil, i hate just about everything and i dont particularly like anything, my dream, no my goal is to gain power, just to KILL two certain brothers and their lackeys..."

BoD: Yep, we are dead.

Ozpin: There is still a chance of victory.

W.D.Jaune: This Universe is already decided since its creation and im not going to spoil the ending, it could go both ways after all.

Salem: *Shrugs* Fair enough.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yikes he is gonna be fun to be around in partys, im just gonna make sure he stays FAR away from Ruby if possible, if not then my eyes are being keept on him at all times when he is around her, but i do wonder, who are these two brothers he want to kill, its now my turn to introduce myself, "Sup, my name is Yang Xiao Long and my likes are Partys, my sister and my soon to be bike, my dislikes are a certain woman, jerks and people who bully my sister, my dream is to be a kickass huntress!"

Raven: Well my dreams shattered a long time ago.

Yang: How many years ago?

Raven: How old are you?

Yang: D:

Bleiss: YOU JUST GOT ROASTED!!!!!!!!!

The teacher then wants us to build our weapons since a huntsman and huntress cant fight without a weapon, "I already have a weapon and dont need a mechashift that will break after on good hit or a loose screw." said Edge Lord and the teacher said, "Im sorry but you need to build one, its in the rules."

Ruby: I too had that thought, one good hit on your weapon and youre done for.

Qrow: Uhm, i dont like the look on his face.

Everyone turns to the screen and agree with Qrow, he looks pissed.

I can literaly see the anger he has, he stood up and gathers the materials he needs, i too get up and see that he already took the ones with the best quality, welp, guess he is a perfectionist with a major stick up his ass, great, i gather the second best materials and go back to my seat, i take out my blueprint i made with Ruby and start building, time went by and im done, Ember Celica is ready to punch the living crap out of Grimm, i looked over to Edge Lord and saw what he build.

Coco: OH GODS ITS THAT THING AGAIN!!

Weiss: Im still wondering on how he build that... thing.

Blake: Guess we'll find out.

HOW THE FUCK DID HE BUILD THAT, HOW IS THERE FLESH IN IT!!! I have so many questions right now, the look on his face also tells me that he wont be using this abomination, EVER.

Neon: At least he has common sense.

"N-nice w-weapon Vergil, can you tell us what its name is and how you... build it?" asked the teacher, he went to the front and i can see that this abomination is TWICE AS TALL AS HIM, "Its name is Sparda, i used my own flesh and i had to rip out my spinal cord 3 times to build it, the metal had to be refordged as it was too weak, so, you wanted me to build a mechashift, there you have it, i build one."

Salem: Huh, and no one saw him ripping himself apart, talk about tunnel vision.

What. The. Fuck... he reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally needs help, like put him in an asylum kind of help aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a fiew oof my classmates are vomiting, "W-w-what is its s-second f-form?" Edge Lord with mental problems looked at her and swung it and it turned to a scythe like... thing that bleeds, its dripping all over the place.

(Imagine its bleeding)

W.D.Jaune: Its not the worst i have seen and trust me, i have seen a lot.

That... thing is pure nightmare fuel, how can that hot hunk of a man be this... i dont know how to discribe him anymore, that thing blinked, it fucking blinked at me, its looking at me straight in the fucking eyes.

Roman: Nope, nope, nope, the lands of a thousand nopes!

Cinder: At least he will know if someone is sneaking up on him.

Ruby: I should probably go and see a therapist because im not even bothered by that.

Random guy: I thought he is just some pretty boy, not this maniac.

You know what, im not gonna comment on that, that thing is enough to give even the Grimm trauma, "Vergil, im giving you permission to use your katana as long as you put that thing away, i will also keep quiet about it, alright?" "Very well." and with that, it dissapeared, never to be seen again, im gonna need a lot of bleach to erase that thing out of my mind, he sat down and all those around him pull their desks far away from him, myself included because im sitting right next to him...

Tyrian: And that is how you traumatize children.

Hazel: A very effective way to do that...

Narrator's pov

(Timeskip brought you by Chibi Yang drinking bleach)

Its the end of the school and everyone in the class agreed to keep quiet about Vergils weapon called Sparda, if anyone asks they all say that the teacher agreed to let him use the blade he has brought with him, if anyone asks about the blood that is in the class they all say that it was an accident.

Signal teacher: A smart decision.

Vergil created a portal and went home, he is greeted by Cinder literaly imprinting Tyrians face to the ground with Salem shaking her head, massaging her temple, 'Im not patient enough to deal with this' she thought, Salem looked up to see Vergil with a WTF face.

Cinder: Nothing new there, except Jaune is on our side.

Watts: Yes it is, also you need to tone down on your temper Cinder, it ruins our reputation.

Cinder: You mean YOUR reputation.

Yang: *Laughing* That face of his.

Qrow: He looks so done.

"Ah Vergil, how was your day?" asked Salem and Vergil says, "I traumatized children."

Yang: No need to be blunt about it...

He then brought out Sparda and Salem took Sparda and said "A well crafted blade, feels very good in the hand too, and very good balanced, all in all, a very well crafted blade." she handed Sparda back to him, he took it and it vanished back into his pocket dimension.

Everyone that is not a villain looks at Salem with a look of horror, Salem meanwhile was looking at her nails with absolute boredom, she just wants Jaune in her arms and hold him for eternety.

"Anyways do you have any information about Ozpin?" asked Salem, "The headmaster of signal has good contact Ozpin and will probably report about my existence to him, if everything goes as planned then i will have a spot, we just need to be patient." said Vergil, "Very well, continue your mission, everyone exept for Vergil is dissmissed." everyone left the two behind and Salem got a bit nervous.

Ozpin is exited about Salem making a fool of herself, he still believes that she is incapable of feeling any form of emtion except for hate, anger and frustration.

'Ok Salem, you can do this, just tell him how you fell and hope he feels the same' meanwhile with Vergil 'Ok Vergil, just you and Salem alone in a room, you can do this, just tell her how you feel'

Ozpin: *Whispering to Qrow* This is gonna be good.

Cardin: What a pussy.

"Vergil, i want to tell you something." said Salem and Vergil said, "I also have something to tell you." they both looked at each other and thought 'Oh boy, this is more difficult that i thought' Vergil then took a deep breath and said

"Is there such a thing as love at first sight?
I didn't know, until I laid eyes on you.
How is it possible to feel so much for you?
My Love has no limits, no color, and no race.
Is just true love with no lies
that's when I realized I had fallen in love
can you tell me if that happened to you?

Tell me; let me know how you feel about me
cause I'm here waiting for your love,
love me, miss me and crave me
then, I will give you back my love
and my soul, cause I'm thirsty
for you, for you love
so, tell me if this is love at first sight?

I love you, I adore you,
My only goal in life, the one I live for -
Though we might fight more than we get along,
I hope our relationship will never go wrong.
I love to be with you, I love you around;
I'm so glad I'm the one you found.
Though you may not see what you mean to me,
my love for you will always be.

I know you love me and I know you care;
that's why I treasure the love we share.
I want you to know I'm here for you,
whatever it is I'll help you through.
To the one I love, the one I adore,
my love grows every day more and more.

Is like having a ticket for special flight
I love you my prince, my only true love
I can't believe is love at first sight
I think about it, dream about it
And lose sleep about it.

When I don't have it, I search for it
When I discovered, I'm happy
I fear of losing it
It's the constant source of Pleasure and pain
I don't know which it will be

From one moment to the next
But is love, and is so difficult to define
And, so impossible to live without it.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
I'm sure it happens every day.

But, I'm sure you know what love is.
I guess, love come once in your life
At least that's what some people say.
But then, they can't see inside our minds.
And they just can't know how we feel.
But I believe in love at first sight.
I know my love for you is real.

I have loved you since the day we met.
And for me, it was love at first sight.
I hope it was the same for you.
Can you be with me forever?
Can you spend your life with me?
And I promise you that
I give you my love eternally"

No one was expecting a poem about love and the girls are exeptionaly angry at Salem for recieving one.

Salem was in tears, here he stood confessing his love for her, she rushed to him and hugged him.

Nora: NOOOOOOOOOO, DONT BE SEDUCED BY EVIL WITCHES FEARLESS LEADER, DONT BE SEDUCED BY EVIL BOOB-

Ren: NORA! There are children here!

Nora: Sorry...

Ren is massaging his temples with a sigh, not daring to look up at the blushing crowd.

Signal teacher: True, swearing is not very appropriate, be like Ruby, she never said any foul language.

Ruby: *Looks at the teacher* *Very long cencored beep because she said multiple curse words*

Signal teacher: I retract my statement...

Salem's pov

He loves me, he loves me i cant believe it, i thought that he doesnt but he does, he mine, i will forever hold you and return your love, "Vergil, i love you too, i was worried that you wouldnt return the feelings i have for you and-" i was cut of by a kiss, Vergil just kissed me on my lips, i return the kiss and i am in pure bliss, i really love him.

Ozpin: *Ozpin.Exe has crashed*

W.D.Jaune: I guess he couldnt handle the truth.

Narrator's pov

3 years went by and today is the day of "Graduation", a lot has happened, Vergil is considered as the strongest student Signal ever had, he also defeated the goddess of victory named Pyrrha Nikos with little difficulty, which earned him the tittles "The Alpha and The Omega" "The blue Devil" and his most famous tittle "The Dark slayer" because of his victory of over 10 000 Grimm, he killed them all in a single move which the media dubbed "The Judgement Cut", he also has a lot of fan girls.

Pyrrha: At least my other self is not so famous after her defeat by Jaune.

Die hard Pyrrha fan: HE MUST HAVE CHEATED!!!!!!

Goodwitch: 10 000 Grimm dead by a single move, what kind of Grimm were these.

W.D.Jaune: All kinds of Grimm, Goliath, Wyvern, Deathstalker, Wendigo and more.

Random Beacon Student: Wait, Professor Port was right?!

W.D.Jaune: He was, he also never lied to any of you as his adventures were always true.

Qrow: And i thought you were talking bullshit Port.

Port: That is why the saying 'Never judge a book by its cover' exists.

In Signal was the graduation party, everyone was wating for the headmaster to give his speech, he arrived and begann, "Today is the day of your graduation, im so proud of you, know that, if one door closes another opens, even if you think that life will be easy now, remember, life will always be difficult, we can only guide you, now with that said, what i have here in my hands are the results of your final exams, and the number one spot is, *mumbling* not even surprised anymore *mumbling*, Vergil, congatulations on being the number one, again." said the headmaster of Signal and the guests are applouding, Vergil went to the headmaster and shook his hand, "Now i believe that you have a little speech ready, right?" asked the headmaster, Vergil turns around and left, the guests are a bit dissapointed, but the expected that, he never stayed for any interviews and when the reporters managed to reach him, he simply teleports away.

Pyrrha: Oh how i wish i could do that, but no, my semblance is something else.

Random Manager: Hmm, this Jaune Arc person has a lot of potential, if i am able to convince him to work for me, i would be able to help him reach even higher, and he already has the favor of a multiversal god.

Salem's pov

I saw the graduation party and had to stiffle a laugh, my love really knows how to leave in style, now Phase 2 of our plan is in motion, Phase 1 was to get Ozpins attention away from the Fall Maiden so that Cinder can have her shot, it failed because of an annoying drunken crow, but Cinder managed to get half of it, a win if it can be considered as one.

Ozpin lowered his head in shame and hopes Jaune will never fall to darkness.

Cinder is a prodigy in the arts of magic, she already cracked the secret on how to efficiently use it, i am also training and sharpening my skills, i have been getting rusty and i cant have that, Ozma may have lost his magic after every reincarnation but his allies like that blasted woman named Summer Rose got a few good hits on me.

Tyrian: WHO DARES TO HIT OUR GODDESS!!!!!

Salem: Tyrian, shut up.

I defeated her with great difficulty but i did it, i also found out that she has a daughter, i could use that to my advantage, and if i win, i can make her our slave, all in all, i get the last laugh.

Yang: Dont you dare touch my sister you freak!

Ruby: Have fun with my other self.

"My Queen." said a voice behind me, i turned around and saw it was Hazel, "Speak." i commanded, "Ozpin has gathered his allies for a meeting, Lionheart is stalling them so you can hear what they have to say." now thats interesting.

Qrow: Im still pissed at him for betraying us.

Lionheart: I had good reasons for that, i mean, how can we defeat someone that cant be killed by any means.

Qrow: We would have found a way.

Salem: No you wouldnt.

I freshened myself after dissmissing Hazel and sat down on my throne and listened,

Ozpin: Thank you for coming, now i have recieved a few interesting transcrips.

Ironwood: Whats so interesting about them.

Ozpin: The most interesting ones are Yang Xiao Long, Jean "Dante" and Jaune "Vergil" Arc.

Saphron: Now we hear about this Jean girl.

Qrow: Well, one of them is my niece, the other is her friend and the last one is her classmate, i heard a fiew interesting things about him.

Ozpin: I did too Jean and Jaune are siblings, twins to be exact, however he does not live with the Arcs, not anymore that is...

The Arcs are still sad about that and hope to salvage their relationship with their Jaune.

Oh how right you are Ozma, you truly know how to state the obvious, idiot.

Ozpin: Hag.

Salem: Cunt.

Ozpin: Bitch.

Salem: Cocksucker.

Ozpin: Whore.

Salem: Motherfucker.

Ozpin and Salem continued insulting each other and the Children are unaware because all they hear is a beep.

Goodwitch: His transcrips say that he lives with his sister Saffron Cotta-Arc, it also says that he "Ran away because of jealousy" complete bullshit if you ask me.

Qrow: The world is doomed, Goodwitch cursed...

Winter: *Smacks Qrow* Shut up...

Winter: (Smacks Qrow) Shut up...

Lionheart: His skill in the arts of the blade is unparalleled, i would know, i've seen him decimating hordes after hordes of Grimm, in one move.

Qrow: Pffft, big deal, everyone can do it if you have the right Semblance for it.

Lionheart: It was no Semblance, it was pure speed alone, i could tell, my semblance allows me to sense when someone is using thiers.

That shocked everyone, but they remember W.D.Jaune saying that he is capable of lightspeed, so that lessened the shock somewhat.

They seem shocked, good, that means that i can copy my loves training regimen, i've only read parts of it and i can tell that its gonna be torture, im gonna need a lot of ice...

Ozpin: Happy suffering.

Salem: You shut the fuck up and go back to sucking up to the walking glow sticks.

Ironwood: I would keep an eye on him, just to be safe, i mean, he has the power to decimate armys in 0.01 miliseconds, lets hope that SHE is unaware of his existence.

Too late for that.

Raven: Too late for that.

Ozpin: If i enroll him in Beacon, then we have an uneven amount of students...

Ozma, dont you even think about it, on second thought, i could make him enroll in Haven, now lets see if you have a brain Loinheart.

Lionheart: If you have uneven amounts of Students the maybe i could take him.

Ozpin: No no, its alright, i already have an idea on what to do with him.

Goodwitch: What did you plan Ozpin?

Ozpin: Im thinking on making him a one man team, if that doesnt work, then maybe put him in a team with his twin.

Qrow: That screams disaster.

Raven: I cant believe im saying this, but i agree, he is right that it would scream disaster.

Im agreeing with him, his sister would make thing difficult.

Ozpin: Does anyone have any questions? No? Good, you are dissmissed.

And with that, everyone left, Ozma may be planning on recruting him, if thats the case then we have won, i went to my room and took a book on Demonology and opened a particular page of interest, with that our dream will be reality and soon we will break the chains that binds us, just wait Ozma, the storm is approaching and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

W.D.Jaune: So, how was that?

Yang: Im traumatized...

Heroes: Agreed.

W.D.Jaune: Well, i give you a break...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.8K 18
โ˜… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“, โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘จ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐’€ โ”โ”โ” โi'm sorry. you did what? on who...
513 5 38
Come in come in and enjoy the world of dark and light.
11.3K 159 8
This is bad. like really bad.