Fashionista || KNY x Isekai...

By faiiry_0

"Boss the job had been finished." "Good. Dispose of the body." 'Is that.. my moms voice? No.. I must be mista... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 2
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐀/𝐍
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14
50𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
50𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

3.5K 147 238
By faiiry_0

English is underlined

Japanese is normal

All thoughts are normal
____________________________________
SECOND POV

Ubiyashiki's daughters each took one of his hands and led him to the front of the engawa.

You could feel Sanemi's glare at you. 'Hah bitch, you can't do nothin to me.'

"Good morning to you all. The weather is strikingly nice today. Perhaps with a blue sky?" The man moved his head towards the people in front of him, although he could not see.

"Finding ourselves here, at the semi-annual gathering with all the same faces. It brings me joy."

You cringed as you heard Tanjiro's face shoved into the rocks, clutching the box to your chest tighter.

"I am glad to see you in good health as well master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune."

"I thank you, Sanemi."

Mitsuri's faces deflated into a disappointed expression.

'NOO MITSURI DONT BE UPSET!!'

"If I may master, would you kindly enlighten us about this young swordsman right here.. who it would appear has been accompanied by a demon. As well as this.. grotesque citizen." Sanemi asked.

'Wowww fuck you too bitch.'

"But of course. I apologize for any confusion. Tanjiro and Nezuko have both been sanctioned." Ubiyashiki took a pause.

'What about me.. please don't tell me their murdering me.. NOT TWICE?? PLEASE!'

"I would appreciate it if you all could accept this condition."

"Master.. what about the girl?" Mitsuri squeaked.

"Yes.. we will move onto her trial after Tanjiro Kamado." He nodded towards Rengoku, who was bowing right next to you.

"Wait what-"

Then you felt your head hit the rocks, while everything turned black.

'Dammit not again.'

_______________________

"Hey.. I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I'm sorry."

"Who.. are you?

"I love you, Y/N. I love you so much. I'm sorry."

"What-"
________________________
SECOND POV
TAISHO WHISPER: "I heard from Tanjiro that Y/N smells like strawberries and vanilla! He immediately is calmed when Y/N is even remotely close to him!"

You awoke to the sound of people walking away.

"Ah.. what the fuck.."

"I am glad you are finally awake.. Y/N L/N." Ubiyashiki smiled towards you.

You jolted upright, seeing the ropes had been re-tied. 'He knows my full name!?'

"Is it true you met Kibutsuji and survived!?" Uzui yelled.

"Uhm-"

"Why would you willingly travel with three demons?" Obanai pointed a finger at you.

"I-"

"Did you really kill a demon with your bare hands?" Mitsuri marveled at you.

"Who-"

"How did you manage to steal the box from Shinazugawa without him noticing!?" Rengoku laughed, his hands on his hips.

All of the hashira started throwing questions at you before being silenced by Ubiyashiki.

'Wow Tanjiro really told them everything.. WHYYY?? I WANTED TO TELL THEM EVERYTHING AND LOOK SO COOL!!'

"Y/N L/N's trial will now commence. Y/N has been seen traveling with Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado, as well as uppermoon one and lowermoon five. She however is a civilian with no known training. And you are not from this country as well, correct?" Ubiyashiki explained.

You simply nodded.

"That's simply impossible. No known training? Don't make me laugh. No civilian could defeat any sort of demon without proper training. And no civilian wouldn't immediately die when in the presence of one either." Obanai spat, his unforgiving eyes glaring down at you.

"There is a possibility she is working with Kibutsuji! I shall flamboyantly put an end to this potential threat!" Uzui posed.

"N-no! Don't kill her! What if she isn't?" Mitsuri cried.

"We cannot be completely sure she is or isn't working with Kibutsuji. We might as well get rid of her though.. she's already garbage.. traveling with demons." Obanai continued talking.

"Yo, who keeps letting this bitch talk? You might be hot but-"

"Woah! What is she saying?" Mitsuri accidentally interrupted your complaining.

"Just talking about how pretty you are, my love-" You immediately stopped talking when you felt Obanai glare holes into your head.

Mitsuri on the other hand, was quite red. "Everyone must quiet down and let the master talk!" Mitsuri squeaked, making everyone pause their talking.

"Well Y/N L/N, what do you have to say for yourself. What is your argument to defend yourself?"

"Bitch I'm about to start my period and I have to deal with this shit? COME ON MAN!"

"Answer the master." Uzui told you. 'Damn okay manwhore..'

"I uh.. have reason to believe that Ko- uppermoon one and lowermoon five have changed their beliefs and what they do. I have been with uppermoon one for months and he has not eaten or shown interest in eating any humans." You gulped thickly, practically shitting your pants.

"You may have heard of Ms. Tamayo, she is not under Kibutsuji's influence. She gave me injections to bring demons from under Kibutsuji's control, I have done this to uppermoon one. I have also performed tests to see if he was truly trustworthy and he proved he was." You sighed, talking fancy was so tiring.

"And what about lowermoon five? He was just about to kill one of your comrades before this trial." Obanai spoke again. Seriously, who is letting this bitch keep talking??

"I had been previously, erm, kidnapped you could say.. by lowermoon five. His main goal was to bring me to Kibutsuji but instead kept me. He kept me well fed and showed some sort of care for me. As for your question, he was simply doing it in the name of survival."

"They are fucking demons. They have eaten, killed, and ruined people's lives. The other demon didn't kill or eat anyone yet, but these ones have. Why the fuck shouldn't we kill them." Sanemi barely restrained himself from yelling.

"..when someone does something wrong, and they genuinely apologize and want to get better.. you forgive them right?"

"They didn't steal a fucking loaf of bread! They killed people and ate them! Why would-!" Sanemi turned more towards you, raising his tone.

"They are willing to change! They are strong individuals who want to help in defeating Kibutsuji! Shouldn't we let people who want to help defeat the one cause of evil help!? Yknow killing that man will kill them too! They are willing to help in result to them getting killed!! Why kill them before they help when they could just die after helping!?" You stood up and held Sanemi's glare. You were slightly out of breath, how did you even speak all of that, that fast..?

Sanemi stared at you, flabbergasted. "You little bitch-"

"Sanemi, please." Ubiyashiki spoke, instantly Sanemi bowed.

You still standing spoke, "Ahh old habits die hard right?" You put on a tight smile.

"Thank you.. Y/N." Ubiyashiki turned his head towards your direction. "O-oh! Y-yeah of course."

"Now, my children. Shall we vote for this matter?" Ubiyashiki suggested.

"W-what do you think master?" Mitsuri asked.

"Hm, I think.. we should give them a chance. This might get us a step closer to defeating Kibutsuji."

Your eyes nearly popped out of your head while your breath hitched. You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"I would however like to see complete evidence that they will not attack humans." Ubiyashiki finished speaking.

There was a brief moment of silence, which was interrupted by Rengoku.

"Forgive me master! But I cannot agree! I am wholeheartedly against this action!" Rengoku's smile still burned brightly.

"Why the fuck should I trust any demon. Let alone two." Shinazugawa lashed out.

"I also think it's absolutely unacceptable." Obanai voiced his opinion.

"I won't remember, so I don't care." Muichiro spoke, temporarily lowering his head to look forwards before lifting it back to the sky.

"I.. I-I think we should do whatever you think is best master!" Mitsuri hesitated.

"I am sorry master.. but I cannot forgive these demons for their sinful acts." Tears started pouring down Gyomei's cheeks.

The other three, Shinobu, Giyuu, and Tengen were conflicted.

Shinobu and Giyuu both absolutely despise demons. Their master however seems to strongly believe this could benefit them.

"I also think we should.. do whatever the master thinks is best." Shinobu spoke. "But.. I think there should be no third chance for them.. and we need evidence as well."

"I agree." Giyuu stated simply.

Uzui was conflicted for a.. slightly different reason.

He hates demons, but if he votes to kill them he will probably not be able to interact with the flashy civilian or see this flamboyant situation play out.

Also his master doesn't want to kill them, he doesn't know what to do..

"Master, I..

dramatic pause

agree with you, and believe we should give them a second chance. I also agree with Kocho's rules."

Godamn fucking simp.

Ubiyashiki's smile widened ever so slightly. "Well then, we have come to the decision that we will welcome uppermoon one and lowermoon five with slight conditions."

You let out a breath of relief you were holding. "In seven days will we hold a test for uppermoon one and lowermoon five. Would anyone like to volunteer?" Ubiyashiki spoke after a moment.

"Wait- what?" You sputtered. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"Well, it was said there would be conditions for the two demons. This is one of them." Ubiyashiki explained.

"I volunteer." Sanemi smiled devilishly. "I want to be the one to slaughter those things. And I want you to watch." He turned his head towards you.

You jumped, "H-huh? M-me?"

"Yes you girly." He grit his teeth.

"At least I don't look like an old man.."

"IM NOT A FUCKING OLD MAN!"

"Mm hm.. that's what they all say."

"YOU LITTLE-"

"Sanemi." Ubiyashiki called out to him.

"I apologize master." Sanemi immediately bowed, apologizing.

"I allow you to volunteer. Thank you Sanemi." Ubiyashiki spoke.

Shinobu then clapped twice, "I will also allow L/N to come to my estate! As well as her.. friends.."

Suddenly Kakushi popped out of nowhere, one carrying a fairly large box. One of them almost picked you up, "Oh! No it's okay, I can walk." You smiled while the Kakushi nodded.

Before leaving you waved, "Bye Mitsuri! We should definitely hang out later!" You discreetly gave Obanai the finger before walking away. She blushed heavily at the use of her first name, looking away in embarrassment.

Obanai glared, "That little bitch-" Suddenly Obanai threw his sword at you. You sensed something coming towards the back of your head, doing a split out of reflex.

Obanai's sword hit a tree nearby. "Woah! I didn't know I could still-" You were interrupted when the Kakushi grabbed your wrist and ran away, apologizing.

You left hearing Obanai apologize to the master for his disrespect.

_______________________
TAISHO WHISPER: "I heard Y/N's parents forced Y/N into multiple hobbies and sports! Mostly dance and gymnastics! So she is very flexible!"

"You guyssss! I didn't even do anything!!" You whined to the Kakushi.

"You definitely did something!! A hashira threw a sword at you!" One of them yelled.

We arrived at the butterfly mansion, Kanao wasn't anywhere to be seen but Aoi was. She was seen hanging laundry up on a clothing line.

You quickly ran up to her, slipping out of the Kakushi's grip and catching them off guard.

"Hey girl! So here's the deal, I-" You immediately started talking, to excited by Aoi to think.

But you did kind of sneak up on her, and kind of um.. scared her.

That probably explains why she tackled you with a sheet.. yeah..

"AHH! PLEASE NOOO IM TO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE-!" You screamed. The Kakushi sighed at your stupidity.

"Oh! Sorry about that.. don't sneak up on me!" She scolded, getting off of you and taking the sheet off of your head. She gasped when she saw your face.

"Y-your the foreign civilian with the two kizuki!" She pointed a finger at you.

"Oh! Yeah I am. Pretty cool right?" You sat up. Aoi shivered, seemingly scared of you.

The Kakushi walked over, placing the box down. "Shes not a threat. Shes pretty.. stupid."

"HEY!"

"A-are you sure?"

"Guhlizzyyy"

"Oh. Come this way then."
_______________________
SECOND POV

The Kakushi split from you and Aoi to take Kokushibo and Rui to Nezuko's room. It was silent.

"Sooo.. do you know my name?" You ask.

"Yes. Y/N L/N. Your infamous in the corp." She stated simply.

"Ah! And your name?" You smile.

She paused, "Aoi Kanzaki."

"It's very nice to meet you Aoi!" You give a quick side hug, keeping a smile on.

"I- I- You- ugh, never mind." She stuttered.

"What's your favorite color?" You ask.

"I don't have one. We are here." She gestured towards the door.

"Oh! Ok! Thanks for the directions!" You smile. Before you open the door, she stops you.

"..blue." She then speedily walks away.

You giggle while you open the door. The moment you close it you were tackled by small arms and legs.

"Y/NNNNNN!!! ARE YOU HURT!? ARE THEY GOING TO KILL YOU!? I WAS SO WORRIED!!" Zenitsu screamed, clinging to you.

"Ah! Zenitsu you scared me!" You scolded. Meanwhile, Tanjiro leapt up, tearing Zenitsu off you. Huh.. I feel like we've been in this situation before..

"Don't tackle Y/N so suddenly! She could be hurt!" Tanjiro scolded.

"WAHHH BUT TANJIRO!! SHE RAN AWAYY AND AND AND-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP??" Aoi slammed the door open. "The butterfly girls have given up on trying to give you medicine! TAKE IT NOW!"

"AHHH Y/N HELP MEEE!!" Zenitsu screamed, clinging to you again. You grabbed the back of his head, trying to pull him off. But his death grip was no use.

"ZENITSU YOU FUCKER! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BITCH!"

"WAHH TANJIRO SHE YELLED AT ME!!"

"Zenitsu! Get off of her!"

"WAHHHHH!!"

Aoi stomped on his back, causing him to release Y/N from his grasp and roll around in pain.

"OWWWWW!!"

"L/N, please help me. I think he'll only listen to you.." Aoi begged with a tired sigh.

You stood up, "Oh yeah! Of course! Also Y/N is fine!"

"O-okay..thank you." She smiled slightly at you, handing you the medicine and leaving.

"Hey.. Zenitsuuu.." You called out to him. He immediately stopped and appeared in front of you with a smile. Like a little dog.

"If you take this medicine I will.. uhh.. let you feed me.. tempura! Yep! I'll let you feed me tempura!"

"OKAY!" He immediately took the medicine from you and drank it with no complaints.

"Oh! My goodness.." You didn't really.. expect that.

"Ok.. you can do it later I guess." You shrugged.

"Okay!" He smiled happily.

Tanjiro stared at the scene.. his chest felt slightly tight at what was happening.

'Huh..? Why.. we're just friends. And so are her and Zenitsu! Yep just friends!'

"Tanjiro are you good bro?" You walk up to him.

*He suddenly hugged you, causing you to slightly jump.

"I'm just glad your okay.. you made me so worried.."

"O-oh! Yeah sorry..?"

*He hummed, releasing you from the hug. You both ignored the yelling Zenitsu in the background.

You stood there, not really knowing what to do before running over to Inosuke's bed.

You jumped on the bed, making it bounce up and down.

"INOSUKE!! YOUVE BEEN SO QUIET??"

He grumbled.

"Inosukeee."

".."

"Inosukeeeee."

".."

"INOS-!"

"What."

"Heyyy."

"Shut up underling." He took your face in his hand and shoved you off the bed before turning on his side away from you.

"YOU STUPID WHORE BITCHASS FUCKING-!"

_______________________
TAISHO ERA SECRETS

★ Your ass hurts from the fall

★ Sanemi def is gonna beat you up soon

★ Mitsuri made a diary entry about you

★ Author has already decided the ending and character deaths 😈😈

A/N -

erm

so..

IM SO SORRYRYYYYYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYR

WHAHHH

IM SORHSORYGRUERUS

I TOOK SO LONG WRITING THISSSSSS MY MOTIVATIOMN SUCKS ASHHH

BUT ITS SUMMAH SO ITS YETTING BETAHH YIPPEE 😝😝

ILY ALL SOOO MUCH HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.6K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
130K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
229K 6.2K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...