𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

English is underlined

Japanese is normal

All thoughts are normal
____________________________________
SECOND POV

Ubiyashiki's daughters each took one of his hands and led him to the front of the engawa.

You could feel Sanemi's glare at you. 'Hah bitch, you can't do nothin to me.'

"Good morning to you all. The weather is strikingly nice today. Perhaps with a blue sky?" The man moved his head towards the people in front of him, although he could not see.

"Finding ourselves here, at the semi-annual gathering with all the same faces. It brings me joy."

You cringed as you heard Tanjiro's face shoved into the rocks, clutching the box to your chest tighter.

"I am glad to see you in good health as well master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune."

"I thank you, Sanemi."

Mitsuri's faces deflated into a disappointed expression.

'NOO MITSURI DONT BE UPSET!!'

"If I may master, would you kindly enlighten us about this young swordsman right here.. who it would appear has been accompanied by a demon. As well as this.. grotesque citizen." Sanemi asked.

'Wowww fuck you too bitch.'

"But of course. I apologize for any confusion. Tanjiro and Nezuko have both been sanctioned." Ubiyashiki took a pause.

'What about me.. please don't tell me their murdering me.. NOT TWICE?? PLEASE!'

"I would appreciate it if you all could accept this condition."

"Master.. what about the girl?" Mitsuri squeaked.

"Yes.. we will move onto her trial after Tanjiro Kamado." He nodded towards Rengoku, who was bowing right next to you.

"Wait what-"

Then you felt your head hit the rocks, while everything turned black.

'Dammit not again.'

_______________________

"Hey.. I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I'm sorry."

"Who.. are you?

"I love you, Y/N. I love you so much. I'm sorry."

"What-"
________________________
SECOND POV
TAISHO WHISPER: "I heard from Tanjiro that Y/N smells like strawberries and vanilla! He immediately is calmed when Y/N is even remotely close to him!"

You awoke to the sound of people walking away.

"Ah.. what the fuck.."

"I am glad you are finally awake.. Y/N L/N." Ubiyashiki smiled towards you.