𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

English is underlined

Japanese is normal.

All thoughts are normal.

TW: Swearing
____________________________________
TIME SKIP
SECOND POV

It was now nighttime and was safe for Nezuko and Kokushibo to escape the cramped confinements of their boxes.

The paper white moon light shone through the window, (A/N: did they have windows?) as Nezuko and Kokushibo exited their boxes.

Kokushibo immediately stood up and closed his box door, while Nezuko looked around groggily.

Kokushibo appeared in front of you, "Hm?" You looked to your right, seeing Kokushibo staring at you with all six eyes.

"Hi Koko!" You joyfully greeted, putting your minimal Japanese knowledge to use.

He acknowledged your greeting by nodding his head, before sitting down in front of you.

You looked over at Nezuko who was now walking up to her brother, you wondered why Zenitsu wasn't doing his famous line to greet Nezuko.

You turned over to look over at Zenitsu, to find him muttering and mumbling things to himself with a sour look on his face.

'Ohhh shit.' You thought in a panic.

'I MESSED WITH THIER RELATIONSHIP.'

'IF ME AND KOKO WERENT HERE, ZENITSU WOULD BE SO DOWN BAD FOR NEZUKO, AND IT WOULD SHOW!'

'BUT INSTEAD HES GLARING AT HER!!'

'OH FUCKKK! PLEASE LORD HELP ME-!'

'Calm down.'

'HUH?!'

'Your panicking.'

'OF COURSE IM PANICKING! I MESSED WITH A BIG PART OF THE SHOW-!'

'Throwing yourself a pity party won't help. It's okay, just calm down.' The voice said monotonously, but yet you still knew it cared.

'Okay okay okay.' You thought, taking a deep breathe.

'Thank you.' You thanked the voice in your head, it didn't respond.

Nezuko moved away from Tanjiro, walking up to you in her child form.

You started teaching Koko how to play Rock Paper Scissors, before turning your attention to Nezuko who had walked up to you.

She stood there staring at you while you stared back, before she wrapped her tiny arms around your neck.

You cooed at her, finding her adorable.

However, a certain blonde didn't think so. As for Koko, Tanjiro and Inosuke..