𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

"𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2"

Japanese is normal

Japanese is normal.

English is underlined.

All thoughts are in normal font, for both English and Japanese thoughts.

TW: Swearing
____________________________________
SECOND POV

After putting on a cream colored yukata, provided by the woman who owns the inn, you eventually fell asleep in the single futon. Waking up a couple hours later to Kokushibo sitting on the engawa outside, you rub the sleep from your eyes.

The moon was still high in the sky, a gentle glow casting over you as you sat next to the six eyed demon. "How far away.. is the flower."

Caught off guard by the sudden question, "O-oh veryyyy far away.." you answered, causing Kokushibo to sigh in annoyance.

"I'm wasting.. time with you. Just.. tell me." He huffed.

"No dude!! The- The wizard will kill me!!"

"I don't believe ..you for one second. Humans.. will do anything to ensure ..their survival."

"Well.. could- could a human read the future?!" You pouted.

Kokushibo looked straight at you. "No. You ..can't, you are stupid."

"Then how would I know who you're master and- and colleagues are?" You stated matter-of-factly.

"Really? Tell ..me then. Tell me." he raised an eyebrow at you, not believing a word you said.

"Muzan Kibutsuji. Douma, Akaza.. I could go on." Kokushibo's eyes widened slightly in shock, but went back to normal.

"That's not the.. future, that's.. just information." Kokushibo attempted to deny.

"Then how do I know that.."

'That you're about to kill the owner of the inn.'

"That you're about to kill the owner of the inn!" You smirked triumphantly before it dropped, 'Wait he's gonna kill the owner-'

You stared at Kokushibo's emotionless face, "You're a demon." he stated.

You burst out laughing at the extreme allegation, "And- and what makes you think that?" you giggled for the first time in a couple years.

"You obviously.. used blood demon art to tell the future, and it ..explains how you ..know my colleagues and master Muzan." he listed his reasoning, convinced you weren't human despite your humanly aura.