𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

Japanese is normal

Japanese is normal.

English is underlined.

All thoughts are normal.

TW: Swearing
____________________________________
SECOND POV
TIME SKIP

You peacefully rested yourself back under the blanket of your futon, Tanjiro and Zenitsu looking at you with confusion.

"Pays to be with the Demon Slayer Corp huh," Inosuke smugly remarked.

His breath wafted into your face, you gagged.

"Brush your teeth!" You complained while sticking your tongue out in disgust.

He raised an eyebrow, you pointed at his mouth, and then waved a hand in front of your scrunched nose while shaking your head side to side.

Zenitsu laughed at Inosuke, "She thinks your breath stinks!!" He choked out.

Tanjiro smiled sheepishly while Inosuke growled, he looked as though he was going to take a bite out of your head.

"Now that I think about it, what made you decide to join the group Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked.

"Huh?"

"Well you must of had some kind of reason." Zenitsu muttered.

You started chewing on your nails, poor Zenitsu.

"A member of the Demon Slayer Corp barged in on my mountain, so we competed to see who was stronger. I took his blade as a reward." Inosuke calmly told Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

Said boys looked at him with fear and disgust.

You continued chewing on your nails which now slightly bothered both Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

Tanjiro gently grasped your wrist and brought your hand away from your face.

"Then I heard of this thing called final selection, and the facts that demons really do exist." Inosuke finished.

"So that's why you joined the Demon Slayer Corp," Tanjiro concluded, "and hey, you grew up in the mountains. Same goes for me." Tanjiro told him while smiling softly.

"Don't lump me in with you!" Inosuke yelled in your ear.

You deadpanned as you brought your hand up and gently poked the big red bump in Inosuke's forehead.

He yelped and squirmed in pain before continuing, "I don't have anyone I can call family. Only one thing gives me comfort in this world, and thats testing my strength against others!" He declared as he secured his boar head on his face.

Tanjiro yawned, "Oh.. is that so.. how sad.."

Everyone sat still for a few minutes, so you did that little habit and pulled Inosuke's boar head's ear.