𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7

Japanese is normal

Japanese is normal.

English is underlined.

All thoughts are normal.

TW: Panic Attack, Swearing
____________________________________
SECOND POV

You stood up and slowly walked over to Zenitsu, hoping to find some sort of comfort.

Suddenly the ground started shaking as a loud noise erupted from the house.

You identified this noise as growling, and the sound of a drum.

The kids in the bushes hugged each other while trembling, as did Zenitsu.

Out of fear, you grabbed Zenitsu's haori sleeve. He barely noticed, but once he did he blushed pink.

Once the sound ceased, you looked at Tanjiro to see him staring at the dead body.

'Okay okay okay, just shake it off. You'll be fine, just go into the mansion with Tanjiro.' You reassured yourself.

'AHHH NO FUCK IM GONNA DIE- FUCKING SHIT I WANNA DIE BUT I DONT BUT I DO BUT LIKE- UGHHH!'

'No! No we're good! We can do this!'

"Zenitsu! Let's go!" Tanjiro broke you out of your thoughts.

Zenitsu just shook his head side to side with a terrified look.

You couldn't help but snicker, luckily Zenitsu didn't hear- somehow.

"Look, the only people who can help them are you and me now." Tanjiro told Zenitsu.

Zenitsu shook violently while on the verge of tears.

A shadow covered Tanjiro's face, as he said in a grim tone, "Alright then. Have it your way."

Zenitsu screamed out of fear, "Hey! Tanjiro! Don't be so scary! Fine I give in! You win! I'll come along with you! OkayyyayYyYyy!!" He cried.

"Don't let me force you." Tanjiro replied with a shadow still covering his face, and anger practically dripping off his words and aura.

"I SAID I'LL GOOOOOO!!"

Tanjiro placed the box down, annoyance still surrounding his aura.

"In case you run into trouble, I'm leaving this box. If you need help, it'll protect you."

"Okay! We'll be back!"

Before Tanjiro took a step, you quietly gripped his hand and started walking with him.

Of course he noticed, he looked (up/down) at you to meet your eyes.

"Oh no! Y/N stay here!"

You tilted your head, indicating you don't know what he means.