๐ซ๐žโ€ข๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉโ€ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง|๐Š๐•

็”ฑ shayfrmda0

"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š" ๆ›ดๅคš

๐ซ๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

11

2.1K 40 4
็”ฑ shayfrmda0

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

------------------------

Dess sang "we going on the PJ" as India took her shots. Navy hyped her up with "yeah bitch." von was so tired of them. All morning long, he had a mug on his face. He was upset that he would have to spend 20 hours in the air, but he knew it would all be worth it when they arrived.

the smile on dess' face. Dess said while grabbing her phone, "Okay, let me see, baby come here." Von sighed out loud before approaching her, who grinned and showed him the pictures. He selected two. He rubbed her butt and added, "dis lil outfit cute." Dess grinned and began, "Thank you, I actually got it-". He interrupted her with, "ion give a fuck."

She frowned as she entered the plane. While going alongside her, von kissed his teeth. He followed her and said, "Baby, I was just playing, come hea lookin' all sad and shit." He sat down next to her. She frowned and ran her hands through her hair. He said, "Baby, I was playin." She said while adjusting the pink outfit, "You play too much."

He dragged her body onto his lap and whispered, "I know, I'm sorry." Her head was resting in his lap. "gon head finish tellin me about yo lil dress" he said. She continued, glancing up, "I was saying, 'I actually got it made with special material". "i ca' see yo tittes" he replied. She repositioned the top of her dress and gushed, "They sit gorgeously ."

He chuckled. "Fasho, you going to let me suck 'em?" She questioned, "You want them to sag?" using Instagram to scroll. "they aint gon sag" he said. She inquired, "How do you know?" I know my body," she argued. He murmured, gently massaging her nipple, "i know yo body too, don't play like det." 

She smirked as she turned to look at her phone. He traced his fingers from her stomach to her panty line. "What are you doing?" she enquired. "Nothin", he said, using the other hand to scroll through his phone. She stood up while lying down with her butt on his lap. He rubbed her thigh while sticking his hand up her dress. As she looked up at him, she turned off her phone.

He took the blanket and draped it over her legs before supporting her head with a pillow. When juju booka and muwop boarded, the plane became quite loud Durk said, "Here these loud ass niggas go." Juju pointed at mariah and said, "oou who shordy is." Get your hand out of my face, kid," mariah grinned. 

He grinned as he sat next to her. Von muttered, "that nigga." dess chuckled. juju said, "von, I heard you nigga, you look like you got a lot on yo mind." Von said, "Boy gone somewhea you blacker den the bottom of yo fuckin feet headass." Everyone burst into laughter.

Dess questioned, "Can we go? Like, do you need me to fly this bitch? It's already hot as hell." With her eyes closed, India murmured, "What she said, let's go!" "we watin on kayla aint we?" booka asked. India and Dess sat up and stared at one another. Dess stood up and said, "welp, it was lovely getting on this plane with yall. I'll see yall when yall get back next weekend."

"right, enjoy this trip" moni said standing up. India said while standing up, "Oh yeah, send me some pictures too." "right" navy said standing up. Mariah added on, "I hope y'all have fun." The rest of them sighed. Von pulled dess back down and exclaimed "Guh sitcho ass down." 

She grabbed her phone and dialed her moms number, saying, "No, because if she starts with me, it's not going to be pretty. She best keep it cute and stay mute, and if she grill me, I'm popping off." She laughed as she took the call. Dess said, "Mama, these people are trying to set me up; tell me why Kayla is getting on the plane."

"what? if she grill you pop off, if she buggin pop off, she a dub" jayda said. She responded, "I know, I'll call you later." Before disconnecting up, Jayda stated, "Okay, and call Kali and Millie they to talk to you."

Dess murmured inwardly. Kayla carried six suitcases onto the aircraft. Dess switched off her phone. turning to the side. She glanced at his phone to see what he was seeing while von continued to stroke her thigh. 

it was some wild n' out clip. She started adjusting her top. Von regarded her from below. "whatchu doin" he asked. She said, "fixing my dress before it rips." He watched her and nodded. "Oh, guess what I did," she admitted. "what" he mumbled. She grinned and replied, "I got waxed." "on yo coochie?" he asked. She added, "everywhere." 

He stroked her exposed legs. With a smile. He reached into herpantied. He furrowed his brow. She began to laugh. Looking in her dress, he murmured, "shit smooth as hell." He smiled as he raised his head. Before concealing her mouth, she laughed louder. 

He continued to laugh while removing his hands and massaging her thigh. Dess chuckled as she continued, "You so funny." He inquired, "yo people wax dick?" She told him, "I'm not letting you go see HER." He smirked and replied, "Why not? She questioned, "Why do people have to see what's mine?" He said, "Bae, she just saw yo pussy." "That's different, but you'd be upset if a nigga saw it," she remarked.

"ion een play like that" he said. She said, "Rightt, I'll do it for you because you're not going to my people." As he side-eyed her. "im not fuckin wit that" he said. She chuckled. She dragged, "He said he doesn't play like that; he doesn't even play about his kids." He chuckled.

When her facetime call came in, everyone turned to face her. von waved them off. She answered. She said, "Hey, sistas." "Hey Dessie, are yall leaving?" millie enquired. Dess said in close view to the camera, "Yes, finally, certain individuals were—we're not getting into that". Kali chuckled. Kali responded, "Go head Millie tell her the story."

Dess arched an eyebrow and Von put his phone away as he was listening. "So tell me why I went to this nigga house, he fine or whateva He's been fennin' for a minute, and a lot of girls said he was a dayroom, so I'm like whatever. she im at his house we start our shit, he started eating me and you know, i started laughing because bitch it tickled" millie explained. Dess began to stifle her laughter.

Von murmured, "nigga was- ion een know." dess made a somewhat louder laugh. Kali laughed and said, "von you silly." Dess muttered, "She said it tickled, i ain't never experienced nothing like that." Kali hung up the phone saying, "Aight bye y'all, I've got to go host this conference." Before hanging up, Millie remarked, "Enjoy that long ass flight."

Dess remarked, "You nosy as hell," to Von. he shrugged, "you cant mind your buisness?" She humorously enquired. He kissed her neck and murmured, "You is my business."She chuckled while sitting up. Once more, she felt eyes on her as she gazed around the plane.

To catch Kayla mugging, she turned to face her. again. Dess questioned, "Man what?" "durk shut up nigga" juju said pulling a blanket over his head. The way durk was looking at him caused von to start laughing. Durk retorted, "ian even say shit you black ass nigga."

"kayla leave ha alone folks" von begged. Kayla enquired, "What did I do?." Dess rubbed her temples and exclaimed, "Oh my fuckin god." Von questioned, "Why you constantly look at Ha?" Dess raised her arms, "you want a bite, you wanna eat me?" 

everyone except kayla laughed. "goddamn, always staring at a bitch" dess mumbled. "this fin be a long ass flight" booka said. 

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚, 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚

-----------------

Upon exiting the PJ, dess complained, "hot ass funky ass plane, with a funky ass bitch." India snickered. Von adapted to the gloomy skies as he followed her. Kayla made her way through everyone. Dess turned to face Von, who responded with a firm no.

Dess rolled her eyes as she descended the final few steps. She muttered as she moved in front of the group, "hate hoes and niggas." von mugged her. Dess complained, "I want to go home." Von approached her quickly. The car was still not there as she continued to wander and look around. 

She stopped moving as she grew cold. Von put his jacket on her after removing it. "whatcho attitude bout?"he asked her. She noticed Kayla mugging her as she peered over his shoulder. Dess zipped up the jacket and said, "Get your sister Dayvon, I'm not playing." 

"who is you talkin to?" he asked. She said, "You nigga, who else?". He grabbed her neck while licking his lips. He muttered in her ear, "drop yo fuckin attitude fa i fuck you up. She approached and kissed his lips. He returned her kiss before wrapping her in his arms. He said, "Stop being mean." "im not, i be minding mines and she be grilling me like bitch im not even looking or talking to you" dess said.

Von said, "Ian een believe Booka when he said you was mean as hell." She muggeed. She began, "I'm not even-," but cut herself off by shaking her head. "you is mean, dont finish yo sentence , yo mean, freaky, emotional ass, you bipolar as fuck gang" he said. She encircled his torso and added, "So are you, we telepathy". He touched her butt with his hands. "mmcht i guess" he mumbled.

"i guess? boy stop playing with me" she said putting her hands up the back of his shirt. She noticed him looking around and heard him say, "My bad," "Dawg, where is this fucking car?" Durk objected. ""No deadass, Mariah responded, "it's too chilly." "i mean it is 2 in the morning yall" moni said. Dom mugged her. 

Dess pointed and said, "Don't be looking at my cousin like that." Dess laughed as he waved her away. Looking down at her, Von massaged her butt. She closed her eyes as they swayed along. Von looked down and said, "you know you mine right."

She responded, "yep, i been knowin," without opening her eyes. He gave her head a kiss on top. She turned to face him. Dess grinned, "Ou baby, I'm a miracle worker." "whatchu mean?" he asked. She stroked his developing beard with her hands. He began to laugh.

He said, stroking his chin, "fasho." "im tryna suck yo dick and send it to all your exes" she said. "who stoppin you?" he asked. She remarked, "Wonderful point." "im knowin, you be scared" he said. She murmured, "You're right.

After standing stationary for almost five minutes, no car appeared. Dess remarked, " I'm walking." Mariah responded, "Girl, the ride is 30 minutes." Dess stated while walking, "what von say? crazy story." Von went after her. A sprinting van arrived. 

Security left the area. Juju entered, telling everyone that it would take 15 minutes to fire everyone. Von, Dess, Durk, India, Juju, Kayla, Mariah, moni, Booka, Navy, pooter,muwop and Dom. Now that the ride had started, everything started to turn left.

Von questioned, "I don't be hittin' ha Kayla what the fuck you talkin bout." She began, "Brother, I saw You-" Dess remarked with a smile, "the only time he hits me is when he say move those fuckin hands". India remarked, "Ya'll shouldn't have invited her to come with us in the first place." 

"Real talk, who said she can come? dont speak at once?" dess questioned. It was quiet. India said, "Oh, okay." Dess murmured, crossed her arms, "weird" "Von speak up nigga, you want everyone beaten up, ain't it?" said Juju. Dess mugged von. 

Von just lowered his head to the ground. "damn ju you a fuckin snitch" booka said. Dess remarked, "Tic tac toe eeny meeny miny mo, fuck all yall." India said, "Durk get up." She shoved him next to von as he stood up. India sat next to Dess. India said, "These niggas are fake as hell." Dess responded, "That's terrific, I'll still enjoy my vacation with or without them." Mariah remarked, "I know that's right". Half sleepy, Navy said, "fake as fuck." 

Dess would have shown India, but she and von both decided to keep their businesses private at all costs. Von was giving her an angry look when she turned around. "boo" she said. As he waved her off, he laughed.

Anyone could tell by the way he looked that he was angry. As they approached the hotel, she started singing her verse from Hard to Trust. everyone hurried to get off. Juju pushed past him and yelled, "Booka move yo fatass." Booka responded, chuckling, "You darker then night ass nigga don't touch me."

Dess pushed through each of them. Dess said to India, "I'm ready to swim." She affirmed, "me too". "in the cold air? yall trippin" juju said. Durk said, "Juju they' not fuckin witchu right now gang." "they ain fuckin wit yall ethier" he replied. 

He questioned, "indi bae we good?" She carried on conversing with dess. Juju laughed out loud. He laughed more after saying, "Nope". After checking in, everyone went to their rooms. 

---

Dess changed into a bikini and covered her body with a bathing suit cover. She had her hair pulled back as she left the hotel room that she had to share with Von.Since the sprinter, they hadn't spoken to one another. That happened exactly 11 hours ago. At this point, Dess was basically tired of everyone.

She headed down to the exclusive indoor hot tub and pool while humming a random song. There was nobody there when she entered. Before going over to the hot tub, she cheered . as soon as she entered, her issues disappeared.

she closed her eyes smiling. she turned to the side looking at her phone scrolling through posts. von had posted something and she started cheesing,

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 , 𝐣𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 , 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟒𝟗𝟐.𝟖𝐤 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨:𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 @𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫

*𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝*

----------------------------------

She grinned as she turned off her phone. She started moving her hands in the water. When the door opened, she looked up and saw von. She motioned him closer. He removed his shirt as he approached. he got in across from her.

She turned to face him. He returned to face her. He murmured, "cuh'mere mama." She moved in his direction while grinning. She sat on his lap and looked at him. She made a ponytail out of his hair. He gave her a back rub. He questioned, "you still not fuckin wit nobody right nie?" She sighed.

She rubbed his ears and said, "not really but i guess i should, been half the day." She assumed he had been smoking because of the redness and droopiness in his eyes. He gave her a butt rub. "im sorry mama, ian mean ta make you feel sad or mad or whateva you was feelin all day" he apologized. 

With a smile. "It wasn't even just you forreal, it seemed like everyone had a hand in the attitude I had today, na mean?" She spoke while pushing some hair from her face. He licked his lips as he nodded. She told him while squishing his nose, "but i forgive you, that was a wock move though love, I'm not even going to lie."

"I know am sorry, ion een like that yall fightin cause i luh yall, but everytime we get together, there's some shit that pop off," he remarked. She gave a head nod. Dess responded, rather hesitantly, "I promise ill try and ignore her rest trip." He gave a nod. He asked, "Aight, we good?" Yes, she said, "we're good. His head tilted.

She gave him a lip kiss. He returned the kiss by sticking his tongue in her mouth. She sucked on his tongue while biting his lip. he massaged her inner thighs. She removed the white net bathing suit cover, revealing a black two-piece underneath.

On the platform over the hot pool, von hoisted her up and sat her down. He undid his trunks and she undid her bikini. She sat back on him, her lips covered, as she sat down. He moved her hand and kissed her. she started going back and forth moaning in his mouth

He hugged her and shut his eyes. she went in a circle clockwise and counter clockwise, he pulled away. "dis aint even the makeup we fin do afta dinner" he told her. She moaned and nodded. Her pace picked up, Von started tightening the hold on her waist. 

She maintained her pace after he reached her spot. Von hissed. "damn bae dat shit hurt" he grumbled. She moaned, "I'm sorry. He said, "you aight gon head cum on yo dick desiree," with a mixture of pleasure and pain in his voice.

She began cumming while moaning in his ear. "oou shit baby im fin nut move" he said. "boy fuck you" she said. he shot his seed in her. "ian know you tryn have anotha baby" he said. She remarked, getting off of him and putting her stuff back on, "I'm not, popping plan b's like durk be poppin percs." Von chuckled as he raised his trunks. She grabbed her phone, towel, and sandals."lets go, time for this dinner" she said. he got out following behind her.

"aye man say man, durk what you be on gang?" As they waited in the lobby for dess and von, juju questioned. "what?" mariah asked. he showed everyone. India made a hit. He bucked at her and said, "Don't hit me." Boy," she began. Dess had the largest smile on her face as she and von exited the elevator.

"finally she ain mad doggin" booka said. "booka shut up cause you ain fin deal wit ha" von said. He admitted, "My fault." Dess remarked, "Okay, head count." Juju remarked, "Nigga dis aint kindergarten." She counted 13 heads as she waved him off. Von questioned, "Whea Kayla?" "right behind yall" durk pointed.

Dess didn't even look back. Dess said to Von, "I'm very hungry, I haven't eaten since yesterday," "why you playin dess, you betta finish all yo food" von said. With a smile. "oh trust i will" she added. 

----

As they sat at a single long table in the restaurant, Von started massaging dess' back. 13 seats. Playing with her hair was dess. Mariah complained, "I'm so fuckin hungry, where are these motha fuckas with my food?" "right like do yall need help?" moni included.

"d, you rememba that time-" von started. "we was in the bed and the police  was outside, stayed by my side grabbed my gun since then i knew you was gon ride" she rapped. he laughed "i wasnt een gon say that" he added. she laughed. "but you rememba that time, we had out first kiss?" he asked. "2017 or back in march?" she asked. "march" he said. 

She grinned and added, "Oh yeah, your eyes were open, and you don't even do the weird thing anymore because you trust me." He smiled and nodded. "so dess , how you gon disappear from everyone fa half the day?" pooter enquired. "We being honest? All of you irritate me. except india yall know thats wifey" she said. india blew a kiss. Durk said, "Stop playing that dess." 

"i just needed time by myself so thats what i did" she said. Juju said, "Durk stupid ass smashed a hole in the fucking wall." Durk pointed at von and said, "No, nigga i didn't that was that nigga". dess chuckled. She added, "You feenin', I love that for you." 

Kayla began to mug her once more. Dess raised her head and felt eyes on her. she landed on kayla mean mugging her, the worst one she did ever. Dess sighed while making an effort to keep her word. She shook her legs as she glanced in her lap.

On her legs, she wiped her hands. Kayla's ability to tighten her up so quickly irritated her, but everyone was exactly the same in this way. She heard "desiree." She raised her head. "Hm," she replied. "whats wrong?" india asked. She questioned, "What do you mean?" Mariah said, "Baby, look at your leg." 

Her leg shaking rapidly when she looked down. "im fine, im tight but im fine" she said. Juju said, "Ain't nobody wanna hear that." Navy said, "nigga where she from tight mean angry or agitated." India murmured, "stupid as hell." he oh'd. 

Von regarded her as she leaned against her ear. "whats wrong?" he whispered. Dess whispered back, "so i feel them eyes on me again, and I look up and it's this bitch Twiggy, like she has an obsession with me or something, and I'm really trying to keep my promise baby." Von looked up to see Kayla mugging them viciously. 

"she fasho is, ion know why she actin up" von mumbled. Dess informed him, "I'm telling you, she has a crush on you." von made a ew face. She chuckled a little. "even if she wasnt my sista, aint hittin that" he said. She chuckled, "You so dumb."

He gave her face a kiss on the left side. Dess murmured, "big juicy ass lips." He chuckled kissing her lips biting her bottom lip. Everyone else was involved in one specific conversation. Juju said, "Aye dess von answer dis fa me." Dess questioned, "What?" India said, "She's going to say no." She re-asked, "What?" "So, would a bitch be a hoe if a nigga fucked her raw?" Juju enquired. She sat up. "my nigga fuck me raw, im not a hoe? but no because you trustin her with yo whole life" dess responded. 

"HUH?" mariah and booka said, "You tryin ta shoot the club up, twin? "Durk enquired. "hollon first of all, been there did that and nigga you eat ha ass -" von started and pointing at india. dess and moni busted out laughing, von laughed along dropping his hand. Dess said, "And i be poppin plan b's like you pop those percs."

Durk pushed her away. "no lets speak on that topic though, nigga will fuck you raw then be mad when you in they buisness" moni said. Dom gave her the side eye. Dess questioned, "von know better aint that right baby?," and he said, "i aint that typa nigga, but fasho." She said, "you know better," staring at him. 

He said, "mhm," while gazing her in the eyes. She blushed, turned to face everyone, Von grinned as he caressed her thigh. "yall niggas ever run from it?" mariah enquired. Dess and India exchanged glances before turning to face von and Durk and then above. 

von mugged her, "when-" he started. She murmured, "after the reunion." His expression showed confusion. She leaned close to his ear and whispered what happened. He smiled after that and licked his lips. He murmured, "mmcht it was one time, you was doing more than you needed." Everybody chuckled.

When the dinner did arrive, everyone ate peacefully. Von continued looking around because he sensed focus. "aye folk yall feel like somebody watchin you?" Von enquired. Dess coughed and uttered "kayla" quickly. India and Mariah laughed. Kayla was gazing at him when Von turned to face her.

He made a weird face before turning to face dess, who was texting someone. He questioned, "Who's textin our phone?" She responded, "Our daughter." He nodded. Navy began, "No, I'm not trying to push a baby out of my-." Everybody turned to face her. "Hi!" she greeted. Dess chuckled as she turned off her phone.

Von stood up and stated, "me and dess finna leave yall, and I'm finna tell ha sorry." Dess stood up and stated, "tellin people our business." Booka responded, "nigga, just say sorry." "it dont work like that, you aint even knowin". Von grinned.

--------

𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞.. 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐯 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 😝

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Fixated. ็”ฑ ddot enthusiast.

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

46.3K 1.9K 28
"๐–จ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ."
18.9K 951 11
"๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘?" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ...
63.4K 1.9K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
177K 5.2K 22
๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’•