๐ซ๐žโ€ข๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉโ€ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง|๐Š๐•

Por shayfrmda0

"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š" Mais

๐ซ๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

10

2K 44 1
Por shayfrmda0

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

------------------------------

The time was 8 AM. Von woke awake and glanced around. He sniffed and then sat up. Desiree not being anywhere in sight, he yawned and stood up, his body slightly shaking. He covered his head with his hood before starting to clean his teeth. 

He decided to take a shower after brushing his teeth and washing his face. He entered the water, making sure it was quite hot. After washing up for two minutes, he heard footsteps. He cleared the fog from the glass after recognizing Dess. She had on an extensive robe. As she entered the shower, she let go of the robe. 

Von licked his lips and grinned. She gave him a hug and then kissed his lips. "goodmorning " she said. "good mornin d, but whatchu up so early fa?" he asked. She continued, wiping some crust from his eye, "i got a lot of work to do today, a lot of calls, meetings, all of that kind." He questioned, "You want me to come witchu?"

"No, I'm good. I need one favor, wait I need two favors from you," she said. He said, "Talk ta me." She said, "1 I need you to pick up Symph from my sister's house." He asked, "You gotta sista?" She remarked, "Yeah, I got two, they just didn't show up for the reunion," and he replied, "aight, what else?""And before I whoop her ass again, I need you to speak to your sister", she continued. He chuckled.

"Two thousand for two sessions is not really that bad; who are this child's parents?" While on the phone, Dess questioned as she was cleaning the condo. In the bedroom, Von and Symphony had been dozing off.

"i know you lying, jaden smith? Will Smith drop racks in that manner?" She spoke out. The place smelled wonderful. Every room was pristine, the counters were dusted, and the floors had just been mopped. Everything is clean in the kitchen. 

She laughed and replied, "That's crazyyy." When she turned to look, she spotted von after hearing footsteps. Dess hung up the phone after saying, "let me call you back later, okay bye bye." She exclaimed, "Hey, baby." He showed a mug. She turned her face up. He had just woken up, and she wasn't going to pursue the issue given that he might have been in bad spirits.

He stretched out and sat on the sofa. She moved toward him. He dodged her as she knelt down to kiss him. She motioned toward him and said, "Real talk, don't start." As he smacked her hand away, he rasped, "desiree move yo finger folks." She now asked bitterly, "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

While using his phone, he disregarded her. She shook her head and remarked, "You buggin' B, Wylin." She waved her hands in his face and said, "Hellooo, you dont hear me talking to you?" He kept ignoring her. "move folks fa i-" he started. "for you what? you gon hit me?" she asked. He raised his head.

He remarked, "The fuck is you talking bout, Ian neva hit you." "you so aggy" she said. "desiree ian eva hit yo ass the fuck you talkin bout?" he asked. She asserted, "I never said you did, Dayvon." "then what the fuck is you on" he said. She said quietly, "Stop yelling for you to wake up, Symphony." 

He responded, "You trippin' folks, you on some other shit." Dess said, "Oh, you're just like your sister." He mugged her. "Ion talk shit, i do shit," he exclaimed as she raised her hand in an L. "aight ian finna argue with yo ass folks" he said getting up putting his shoes on rolling his blunt. She stated adjusting her jeans, "Please go be with a hoe because I know you itchin'." 

"yo bro what the fuck is you talkin about?" He questioned as he got closer to her. She pushed his face back and said, "Back thee fuck up." He took her arm in his. "stop playin wit me dess" he said. She snatched away.

. She snatched him away. She sang, "Go be with that hoe from v-liveee." "what hoe from v live?" he inquired. She displayed a picture of a girl touching him excessively. She laughed while circling in place. She said, "Get the fuck out." He added, "ian even entertain ha the fuck."

She sung "goodbye" as she skipped to the door and opened it. Von locked the door after shutting it. "Don't shut my door", she commanded. He questioned, "Why you being a bitch?" she mugged him. "ima bitch?" she asked. He answered, "You actin like one." "If I'm a bitch, what do you make you?" she questioned. 

"say it desiree say it to my face" he said. She stood up and addressed him, "You a hoe ass nigga," He chuckled. "you thinkin im josiah aint chu?" he asked. She entered the kitchen and shrugged. While leaning against the counter and picking up her phone, she stated, "I'm simply not fuckin with you right now, I'm tight." He put his hand on her side as he moved in front of her.  

As Von gave her a clenched-jaw expression, she turned off her phone. "hi nice to meet you" she said before laughing. He questioned, "dess why you keep playing with me folks." She made fun of him. She commanded, "Sir, please back up." He put his body close to hers. She nearly sank into a smile. While blowing smoke out of his mouth, he gave her a look in his eyes.

"stop dont do that" she said closing her eyes, "ian doin shit" he said as his phone ding. He pulled it from his pocket while examining the post in the shaderoom.

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐭, 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐛 , 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟖𝟐𝟕.𝟑𝐤 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: #𝐓𝐒𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐔𝐡-𝐎𝐡! 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 #𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 #𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 #𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 #𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬?

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬:

𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫: 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 👀

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞: 🥴

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤: 😒

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐋𝐌𝐅𝐀𝐎𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫: 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐥 😭

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝟒𝐦𝐞: 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨'

^𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫: 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 😐

-----------

He questioned, "You think you funny, desiree?" She said, "Sometimes, yeah." he kissed his teeth getting off her. She twerked, "You petty bitch, I'm petty too." He mugged her. She sung again while laying on the counter and continued to twerk, "you petty bitch, im petty too." 

He groaned. She stated, "this is how I'll be at the club tonight." "who goin to the club?" he asked. She sang, "me India and the girls, we going to v liveee." He replied, "Yeah aii." She said, "That's biased, we can't go, but you sneak out without telling me".  

"den biased ima be" he said shrugging. She said, sitting on the counter, "come here, i don't want to fight, I'm just trying to fuck now." He walked between her legs and kissed her. She said, "Wait." He backed off. She said, "You know you was in the wrong right."

"yes mama, i know i was wrong" he said calmly. "Oh mk," she whispered again, kissing him. He first kissed her ear, then her neck. He whispered in her ear, "deddy sorry baby". She murmured, "mhm." He questioned, "Shit turn you on a'sum when i be tryna tell you sorry." She erupted in laughter. He shared her laughter. "you so stupid" she said laughing.

He paused in his laughter and uttered, "na forreal tell me." She said to him, "I mean, absolutely, and when you be yelling at me, I told you Im not scared of you, you just make me horny." He gave a headshake. "das crazy folks so our fights dont een mean shit" he asked. "no. I'm still a little tight about the fact that you called me a bitch", she whispered, leaning her head against her shoulder.

"I'm sorry mama, you fin say sorry too, tryna play me like I'm Joshua," he said. "Baby who?" she chuckled. "whats ole dude name? Jonah?" he questioned. She began, "Baby," before laughing. He shared her laughter. Therefore, she continued, "don't get upset when I tell you this; you should be happy." 

As he side-eyed her. "dont you think symph starting to look like you?" she asked. Von showcased a photo of himself and Symphony. Symphony was indeed becoming his twin. "hell yeah" he said. So, "what if Symphony is your daughter?" she pondered. "This was heavily on my mind yesterday, and i did the math, she's three just turned three, 2017, when we met and did all that stuff we wasn't meant to be doing."

he sat there in thought. "And don't get mad at me because when she was small, she looked like Joseph's ugly ass," she continued. "dont be callin my daughta ugly" he said. "boy bye" she said. he laughed, "symph is my daughta she been my daughta, sheon een call me von nomo ha ass be callin me deddy" he said.

She remarked, "Boy, we've been knowin that I'm talking about like blood-related". "oh yeah maybe" he said. She did her math mentally. Dess gushed, "Oh absolutely, no doubt about it, she's your daughter, aww, I had your first baby." "oh yeah type shit" he said.

She nodded as he continued, "You still fin say sorry cause Ian Jonah". She answered, "Yes, daddy, I'm sorry." "say it like you mean it" he remarked. She said, "I really do mean it". "say it again anyways" he said. She made a dramatic gesture. "im sorry baby daddy, callin you out your name like you was kayla" she stated."baby deddy" he said. "i say baby duddy" she said. "just yo accent" he said. She said, "Baby deddy." 

India remarked, "We just ended up bringing these niggas anyway." Dess said, "We so weak in the knees, get up." India sighed and shook her head. they were in a section at the club. Von was mentally adding up the cash.

"whatchu doin what you finna do with that?" she asked. Passing Durk the blunt back, he raised his head. He raised the bands above his head while grinning and displaying his watches and grills. She smiled and kissed his grills. He bit her lip.

On her Instagram, she began a live video. "hey yall, episode three or four of daysiree or dessvon" she said. As she talked, von leaned back and stared at her with genuine love and lust. She questioned him, leaning near his lips, "which one do you like better?" "Daysiree", he said. "Me too", she added, "it sounds so clear." He nodded in agreement. She nodded and grinned.

Someone questioned, "What was our twitter beef about?" Von gave his teeth a kiss. "man we ain een beefin dis guh so sensitive-" he started. She smiled and cut him off, "Boy fuck you." "she said sum, when i be yellin at ha, it be turnin ha ass on" he said. She laughed and replied, "Shut up." He shared the laugh. He returned her gaze while remaining still."what?" he asked. "what?" she asked. 

----

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 🥴

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐣: 😍

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚𝟔𝟎𝟎: 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐟𝐬

𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐞𝐞𝟎𝟎: 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐟𝐬

-----------

Dess sang along to the song as it played, "got the club goin up, on a tuesday." Von licked his lower lip while observing her every motion. She continued to sip henny as she said, "got yo girl in the cut and she choosy." Von had low, drooping red eyes, and she turned to face him. 

He nodded as she enquired, "you okay?" Durk gave her the wings and uttered, "India hea." Dess stated, grabbing one, "yall gonna be obese as hell." Durk questioned, "Oh really?" She began, "Boy-." With India, he laughed. Dess placed the wing over Von's mouth. he took a bite. Looking around the club, she bit from the same side. then return to the live. 

"yes booka indeed in love"  she said laughing. von drunk some of the hennessy out her cup. "smokin on this tooka pack and its loud as fuck" was heard throughout the club "Crazy Story, that's her favorite song, she sing it bar for bar" dess rapped.

" smokin on this tooka pack and its loud as fuck, foe'nem caught tooka ass gettin off the bus i know tooka mad as hell he probably tired of us, but when i die, find tooka ass and ima beat him up" dess and von rapped together.  

Dess danced in her seat while observing the remarks. She chuckled in response to a comment that read, "That nigga stay lookin' at her, what she said to kayla,? boo bitch." She lovingly grabbed vons head and stated, "I love when my nigga look at me though." She put her head on his shoulder while he gave her arm a kiss.

She whispered in his ear, "You tired? " "lil bit, im aight though" he replied lowly. She said with a slight slur, "you sound fine as hell right now". He chuckled. She said to the live, "We both drunk." He murmured, "Finna go ta bora bora." "really?" she asked. "yeah, all of us, not da kids though" he said. She smiled and remarked, "Bora bora in spring." 

He chuckled. She released his head.He turned to face her. She leaned down and kissed his lips. He held up his hat. He put his tongue inside of her mouth. Before sucking on his bottom lip, she bit it. He first licked her tongue, then her mouth's roof.

She withdrew while sucking his tongue. She observed the live while she scratched her nose. Dess murmured, "he so freaky." He continued to focus on her.  "she want fame, she latchin' on, gon' blow me like a saxophone Late night I might do one-sixty, swervin' through the traffic cone" dess rapped. 

Dess inquired as von rubbed her inner thigh, "Did yall know king von is actually a virgin?" Von erupted with laughter. She laughed as she examined him. "how old am i? I'm 24," she smiled. Von yelled, "young ass, luh ass girl." She grinned as she gave him a look. "This little ass girl be makin you nut quick," she whispered quietly. 

He licked his lips as he nodded. He said, "My bad mamas you right." She nodded.

Dess and von got a strong whiff of a bottle girl as she followed them. Their faces were both upturned. She said, "you smell that shit?" Durk remarked, "Shit smell like booka." Everyone laughed.  

India responded, "Baby girl need a shower." Dess said, "okay, over here is smelling like burnt pickles." Von said, "Horse ass." "you know what that smell like vroy dont you" durk asked. India and Dess starting laughing.

Dess responded, "He's not talking about me; bae, you've been with quite animals." "horse garbage truck built hoes" india said. Durk questioned, "What's ole girl name that went neigh?" They all laughed together. The song "crazy story" began to play in the club.

"yall know this my shit hollon" dess said grabbing a band. von smiled fixing his hat starting a video. "got a drop on this flexin nigga he from tennessee i had a thot she be with the shits she told me where he be" dess rapped spreading the money out.' 

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨--------------

-------

"from 64th and from 65th we not from 63rd" dess and india shouted. "bitch we not from 63rd" durk said to the live. "stretch game put in work" von mumbled. dess looked through the comments. "fit check?" she asked standing up.

"we got these fur boots i got for christmas, i dont know who made them. Dess described her outfit as "this yellow and maroon skirt with laces, a matching corset, with a red Chanel purse clap it up." "Von chose to wear white Balmains, a neon green Givenchy shirt, some forces, and a hat since he didn't want to match", she continued.

Von grinned and displayed his grills. While seated, she gave his grills a brief kiss. Dess remarked, "I'm really excited to get mine. I can't wait." "who you gettin em from?" von asked. "johnny dang, then ill go to rafi for the chain im trying to get" she said. He grinned. He questioned, "You making money moves ain't you? " She grinned and nodded. Skrubs began playing in the distance.

they all singed along. "its gon beee okay okay okay" durk sung. "im talkin bout today right now i need you" dess sung. "i cant let nobody tell that my bitch gone" von sung. "oh oh" idnia sung. "NO i font want yo numba no NO" they all sung. "it was not bout a bitch" durk and von rapped.

"IT WAS HIM" dess and india shouted. "my first gun was a smith and wesson" von rapped. "yeah i needed a blessing" durk sung.

---

Dess mumbled, "we about to go home yall," as everyone gathered their belongings. Von mumbled, "Whatchu wan do when we get home." She sang, "me Hennessy and youu." As they made their way out of the club, von grabbed her waist. They were taken to the car by security. Dess remarked, "Well, y'all, we're going to go home and take care of business, um, daysiree Dessvon whatever, but we out." Before ending the live, von grinned and dess grabbed his face, licking his grills and then kissing them.

---------

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

46.3K 1.9K 28
"๐–จ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ."
71.5K 1.6K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...
13.8K 578 16
๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ? ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ...
429K 12.3K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...