BTS FF 7 stepbrothers in my l...

Od BTS_Army_MIC_Droper

This is the story of Y/N, who moves into a new house after her mom finds a new lover. Along with her new step... Více

Chapter one: Moving day
Chapter two: A new school
Chapter three: The first school day
Chapter four: Trying to get closer
Chapter five: An unexpected invitation
Chapter six: Caught in a lie
Chapter seven: The new deal
Chapter eight: Dinner with a reveal
Chapter nine: A friend in need
Chapter ten: The birthday party
Chapter eleven: The afterparty is always a mess
Chapter twelve: Lunch
Chapter thirteen: Telling secrets and playing boardgames
Chapter fourteen: The business trip
Chapter fifteen: Not invisible anymore...
Chapter sixteen: Pool time
Chapter seventeen: Sleepless night
Chapter eighteen: Shopping and confessions
Chapter nineteen: An attempt to failure
Chapter twenty: Secrets unraveled
Chapter twenty-one: Broken inside
Chapter twenty-two: The harsh rooftop conversation
Chapter twenty-three: The confession
Chapter twenty-four: Worse kind of hurt
Chapter twenty-five: Let her cry
Chapter twenty-six: The school trip
Chapter twenty-seven: An apology in the botanical garden
Chapter twenty-eight: An old acquaintance
Chapter twenty-nine: The drunk kiss
Chapter thirty: The accident in the woods
Chapter thirty-one: Saved by the whistle
Chapter thirty-two: The hospital
Chapter thirty-three: The recovery
Chapter thirty-four: Regaining memories
Chapter thirty-six: The planned and unplanned visit
Chapter thirty-seven: Love never doubts, or does it?
Chapter thirty-eight: The unsigned card
Chapter thirty-nine: An escape from reality
Chapter forty: The three wishes
Chapter forty-one: Pretend for one night
Chapter forty-two: Hidden emotions of all kind
Chapter forty-three: Kiss me goodbye
Chapter forty-four: A night with many turning points
Chapter forty-five: A night with many turning points part 2
Chapter forty-six: Secrets unveiled
Chapter forty-seven: Swallow your feelings
Chapter forty-eight: Cornered
Chapter forty-nine: The long awaited confession
Chapter fifty: The end of a chapter

Chapter thirty-five: A late night snack

119 5 0
Od BTS_Army_MIC_Droper

I'll call him... I tapped on the phone pictogram under his profile picture. A second later I was calling him. It didn't took long until he picked up the phone.

Jaehyun: "Hey Y/N!' You finally called back. How are you?"

You: "I'm sorry for not calling you back earlier. I got into an accident at the school trip, I just got my phone back."

Jaehyun: "An accident? What happened with you? Are you hurt?"

You: "I fell down somewhere in the woods. I broke my right ankle and I have a mild concussion."

Jaehyun: "A concussion? That must have been a nasty fall."

You: "Let's say it could've ended more drastically than this."

Jaehyun: "How are you now? Can I come visit you? I want to see you."

You: "I'm better now. I'll have to ask if you can visit me. I'm not at home currently."

Jaehyun: "Huh? You're not at home? Then where are you?"

You: "At the house of my previous stepdad. My mom is on a business trip."

Jaehyun: "Your mom left you there? Isn't it weird to be back?"

You: "A little bit but it's fine, really."

Jaehyun: "I'm glad you called me back. I've been thinking about you, ever since we met again in that garden."

You: "Jaehyun, you know that's all behind us right?"

Jaehyun: "The past is indeed behind us, but that doesn't mean that we can't have a future together anymore."

You: "I don't know Jaehyun..."

Jaehyun: "Let's talk about this another time. You should take some rest now first. Let me know when I can visit you."

You: "I'll let you know. Bye Jaehyun."

Jaehyun: "Bye Y/N, rest well."

The phone call ended and I placed my phone on the nightstand next to me. I still had some snacks left to eat that Yeeun had given me. They were really good, making my mood feel better. Just like Yeeun intended to do.

Knock knock

You: "Come on in."

Jungkook: "Hey Y/N, I brought you dinner."

You: "Is it already that late?"

Jungkook: "Yes, it's almost seven o'clock. Aren't you feeling hungry yet? Should I wait a bit longer?"

You: "No, it's fine. I'm hungry, just surprised with how fast the time flew by."

Jungkook walked into the room, holding a tray filled with food. I sat up straight, letting my back lean against the bed frame. Jungkook placed the tray on my lap, turning on the light on my nightstand.

Jungkook: "Do you mind if I stay here with you?"

You: "Like you need to ask, sit down."

Jungkook walked over to my desk, he took the chair and carried it to the side of my bed. He sat down. I took my fork and took a bite from the food.

Jungkook: "How does it taste?"

You: "It's good as always. Did you already eat?"

Jungkook: "I did, don't worry. How are you feeling today?"

You: "I'm much better, just sleepy most of the time."

Jungkook: "And your memories about the school trip? Do you remember more?"

You: "Are you talking about that kiss? Be more specific please?"

Jungkook: "Yes, the kiss we had at... Wait? You remember? For how long?"

You: "Today..."

Jungkook: "I'm sorry about the fact that I kissed you when I was drunk."

You: "Let's just pretend it didn't happen. You were drunk, you couldn't think straight."

Jungkook: "The alcohol just made me bolder. Finally dared to do what has been on my mind for so long."

You: "Did you tell anyone?"

Jungkook: "Namjoon saw everything."

You: "He saw everything? No way..."

Jungkook: "He won't tell anyone. He even asked me to keep it from the others."

You: "That's for the best... I don't want to end up hurting anyone."

Jungkook: "I don't regret what I did Y/N. The only thing I regret is that I needed alcohol, to be able to do that."

You: "Jungkook..."

Jungkook: "Don't speak, because I can already tell what kind of words will leave your mouth. Maybe this is an easy option for you, and a safe one, holding back your feelings. But it doesn't mean that everyone is capable of doing such things."

Jungkook got up from his chair, heading towards the door. He looked sad to be honest. I can't do or say anything right. I can't reject them or they'll get hurt, I can't choose someone as well or the others get hurt. 

Jungkook: "I'll call someone to pick up your tray later."

You: "Jungkook... Come back!"

He didn't listen to me. Jungkook left the room without looking back. Aish... This guy. I can't talk properly about it, or he'll get upset. I shook my head in disbelief and focused myself back on my plate. After fifteen minutes of eating the food slowly I was done. Five minutes later someone walked into my room.

Jimin: "It's me, are you done eating?"

You: "Yes, I'm finished. Thanks, it was really good."

Jimin: "Jin asked me to take your crutches upstairs. He thought it might be easier to move around with them instead of the wheelchair. It won't be a big problem since the distance between the bed and the bathroom isn't that far."

You: "It will bee indeed more handier with the crutches."

Jimin: "I'll place them against your nightstand. Does that work out for you?"

You: "That's perfect, thanks Jimin."

Jimin: "So the food was good?"

You: "It was. Is your dad home?"

Jimin: "No, he will be home late again."

You: "You're sure that I'm not disturbing you all right? You're practically taking care of me..."

Jimin: "You're not disturbing us in any way, we like taking care of you. Besides now we have some company again now you're here. So, you're not going anywhere."

You: "Fine, I'll stay then. But if I'm getting in your way, just tell me honestly."

Jimin: "You won't, I promise."

Time skip

After dinner I slept for a few hours. I woke up because I had to use the bathroom. I laid back in my bed but I couldn't fall asleep again. My stomach rumbled, I'm hungry again... I tried to ignore the feeling but it didn't work. I can't wake up the others now, they're probably all asleep by now. And they have school tomorrow morning, so I can't call them for such a small thing as being hungry. I decided to get up. I'm going to the kitchen by myself to make me a sandwich or something. I reached out for the crutches and made my way towards the hallway. 

+

I made it to the stairs. It was dark in the hallway, so I couldn't see everything clearly.  Maybe it's better if I don't use my crutches to walk off the stairs. I placed the crutches against the wall. I sat down on the first step of the stairs. I slide myself down the stairs, step by step. With my hands behind my back, I pushed myself of to the next step. I was almost halfway when a sudden voice came in front of me.

Namjoon: "Y/N?"

I saw his silhouette standing down bellow the stairs. He walked up to me by using the stairs. He stopped two steps in front of me. His hand leaning against the handrail of the stairs.

Namjoon: "What are you doing here?"

You: "I could ask you the same. What are you doing here?"

Namjoon: "I was thirsty, so I fetched myself a water bottle. What about you?"

Now I could indeed that he was holding a water bottle. It was difficult to see in the dark. Only a small light shone inside the hallway, from the lamppost outside near one of the windows. It illuminated the hallway a little bit.

You: "I'm hungry, so I wanted to make myself a sandwich."

Namjoon: "And why aren't you waking one of us up? What if you hurt yourself?"

You: "It's the middle of the night, you all have school tomorrow morning. I didn't want to wake you up for such thing."

Namjoon: "You're safety is more important, than missing ten minutes of sleep."

You: "I'm not a child anymore. I can take care of myself."

Namjoon: "We know, sometimes it's not bad to let others take care of you. Come on, I'll help you."

He came closer to me and placed his hand behind my knees, and his other hand on my back. Then in one swift move he picked me up, carrying me bridal style.

You: "What are you doing?"

Namjoon: "Carrying you downstairs before you break more bones."

You: "You should go to bed, you have school tomorrow."

Namjoon: "My sleep can wait..."

+

Namjoon carried me all the way to the kitchen. He puts on the light, using the hand that's resting behind my back. He walked over to the kitchen counter and placed me carefully on top of it.

Namjoon: "So, a sandwich right?"

You: "I'm fine with anything really, some leftovers or cereal."

Namjoon: "I'll make you a sandwich, proper food will heal you faster over some cereal."

You: "Thanks Namjoon, you're the best."

Namjoon: "I know... Let's hope I don't break the kitchen in the meantime."

You: "I'll take the blame if you happen to do so."

Namjoon took everything out of the fridge he needed, plus some bread out of the cabinet. He was cutting some tomatoes. I was watching him from the kitchen counter in silence. Then I remembered what Jungkook told me earlier today, Namjoon knows about the kiss.

You: "Can I ask you something?"

Namjoon: "You just did..."

You: "Yah! I'm serious..."

Namjoon: "You don't need to ask, just go ahead and ask me already."

You: "Can my friends come over? They want to pay me a visit."

Namjoon: "Of course they can. This is still your home, just feel comfortable like before."

You: "Thanks, I'll let them know then."

Namjoon finished making my sandwich. He took a plate out of the cupboard and placed the sandwich on it. Then he walked over to me, handing over the plate. I took a bite immediately, still feeling very hungry.

You: "How come you never told me you saw Jungkook kiss me at the school trip?"

I said while chewing on the food inside my mouth. Namjoon froze on the spot for a moment when I fired that question. After he handed me over that sandwich, he went back to his original spot. He was cleaning the era he had just used to make me a sandwich.

Namjoon: "You remember? Since when? And who told you that I saw it all? Jungkook?"

You: "Since earlier today. I told Jungkook I had remembered it since he kept fishing after answer if I knew or not. He told me you saw everything..."

Namjoon: "I didn't mean to see it. I was just looking for Jungkook."

You: "We always seem to hear or see things from each other, that we aren't suppose to hear or see. He also told me you had asked him to keep it a secret for everyone. That was a good idea. If the others would fin out, they would get upset about it. It all happened in a stupid way anyway, Jungkook was too drunk. He didn't knew what he was doing."

Namjoon: "It means a lot to Jungkook. Even though he was drunk, he was being honest with his feeling he has for you."

I swallowed that thought away. I know it means a lot to him, that's why he acted so upset earlier. he doesn't want to hear another rejection. 

You: "I told him to forget about the kiss."

Namjoon: "That explains why he was so moody after he came back."

You: "You told him to keep it a secret. You want him to forget it too and not hurt the others."

Namjoon: "It's not only to protect my brothers..."

Namjoon stopped cleaning up the kitchen counter and walked over to me. He stopped right in front of me, I was still sitting on the exact same spot as before. He took the plate I was holding out of my hands, placing it on my right side. Then he placed his hands right next to me on the kitchen counter, trapping me in this position.

Namjoon: "I'm also doing it to protect myself. I kept telling myself, if no one knows or talks about it. Then I could convince myself that it had never happend in the first place. But it doesn't work. Whatever I do, I can't seem to forget it."

I didn't interrupt him, he completely silence me with his words. Namjoon kept looking at me while talking. After he said that his head lowered, facing my lap. His eyes closed themselves, feeling defeated by his own thoughts inside his head. Then he took a deep sigh, probably preparing himself for what he about to tell me next.

Namjoon: "I feel so many things because of that incident. Jealousy because he got to kiss you. Sad because you didn't pull yourself away immediately. But most of all, I'm feeling scared and anxious. I'm fearing the day that I might loose you is near."

His head stayed low, unable to face me after rambling out all those thoughts that had been caged inside. I placed my fingers underneath his chin, making him look up. His sad eyes met with mine.

You: "You will never loose me Namjoon, believe me."

Namjoon: "Never? Even if I do something really stupid?"

You: "I'm serious, even if you do something stupid."

Namjoon: "Then please forgive me this."

You: "What?"

He didn't answer me with words but with an action instead. His right hand reached for my left cheek, pulling my head closer to his. His other hand went behind my back. Then his lips were on mine, kissing me softly. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. Don't forget to vote for this story, it would help me out a lot! :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

318K 8.9K 78
A cute,cuddly, innocent and mature girl became a member of a mafia family. One's life is full of colours and other's is colourless will she able to a...
160K 4.2K 52
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
223K 6.5K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...
12.9K 386 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...