Impurrfectly Purrfect Book 2

By EllieElysium

Book 2 out of the Minati Chronicles, the first book was Purrfectly Impurrfect! Minati Honiari Hatake is now a... More

Impurrfectly Purrfect Book 2
Leader and Bugga Boo
Who's in the boxes, Kabuto?
Venci and his Curse Mark. Ohini and Binika.
These Stubborn Feelings.
Kabuto's plan.
The Family Reunion.
Dear Cousins.
Flashbacks
The first.
Grandmother Faline and Grandfather Trinsunik
The Entire Family
Warriors Don't Cry.
Finishing It Off With Bugga Boo
Mr. Madara
Don't forget, Naruto.
But, I will continue to fight until the end.
Memories of the old days
Itachi and Sasuke Again.
The Uchiha Brothers United with Their Shared Lady Love
Up Against the Dragon, Kabuto
Itachi's Farewell to Sasuke and Minny
Questioning Belief.
Fight for Your Pain
Closer
Soothing the Bump
Choose Your Destiny

Happy Sixteenth Birthday

2.4K 64 5
By EllieElysium

I followed Tobi, watching him gather a few things, and then walk out to the big open hole where Kabuto was standing with four bodies. One was Sasori, Deidara, and the other two to me were unknown. I watched as Kabuto put them to life, and they all stared at us. Kabuto had a problem with one of them, but quickly fixed it.

Sasori and Deidara stared at me, both with longing looks in their unfamiliar eyes. Not their original eyes.

Sasori very slowly walked up to me, pressing his cold hand to my fabric covered cheek.

"Minati?" he whispered, embracing me in a big, brotherly hug.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered, I could feel a ghost smile in his voice as he held onto me tightly.

"Sasori." I whispered, kissing his chin, nose, then forehead. I smiled weakly, holding him back.

"I've missed you too so much, Nii-san." I said softly, both of us slowly letting go.

"Kitten, un!" Deidara cried happily bounding over to me and hugging me. I smiled, gently kissing his chin, nose, then cheek and holding him back for a few moments.

"You missed seeing Itachi and Nagato. And everyone else. Sorry." Tobi said a little embarrassed.

I ignored him, a little angry, but trying to stay excited for the war.

"If Akatsuki has to rely on a wimp like that to order us around, they sure have fallen on hard times. Not only that, the only survivors are Tobi, Zetsu, and Minati. I feel bad for her. Tobi, the one who replaced me." Sasori said eyeing Tobi.

"You're quite brash for being a dead my good man, un. And you use to insist that eternal beauty was true art.. Hmm! And it's all because of that humongous weak spot stuck on your chest, hmm!" Deidara mocked. Sasori deadpanned, staring at Deidara boredly.

"Deidara.. Do you want me to kill you?" Sasori said boredly. I smiled, chuckling a bit.

"I miss you guys... Just hearing you and seeing you like that makes me want to cry." I whispered smiling softly. They both smiled, Sasori again a ghost smile, but were warmed by me.

They missed me too.

They loved me back.

"I'm already dead, and so are you, un!" Deidara continued to mock.

Tobi sighed, facing Kabuto.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Tobi spoke a little annoyed.

"There are to many reanimated shinobi and it's difficult to control them all. For right now, i'm just focusing on mobilizing them. Ultimately, I will direct everything. When the fighting begins, I will erase their personalities and turn them into killing machines. There is no need to worry." Kabuto spoke on.

"Wait, you're going to erase their personalities?" I asked a little saddened.

"I have to. Some, I won't because it'll cause enemy turmoil. We're going to aim for that weakness too." Kabuto said softly.

"Tobi, then I need to see Itachi and everyone else before the fighting commences." I spoke a little urgently. Tobi nodded.

"I'm leaving Zetsu here with Sasuke. Wouldn't want you sneaking off during war to come steal him away." Tobi warned Kabuto.

"Good luck. I love you guys. If you see any other members of Akatsuki, please tell them I hope to see them sometime and if not, i'll make another visit sometime. Tell them I love them. And good luck." I said giving Deidara and Sasori hugs and kisses, watching them all fly off to go help us in war.

Kabuto left to go take care of a few intruders, leaving Tobi and me behind.

"Tobster, take me to Sasuke. He told me to talk to him before I left. And i'd like to tell Zetsu goodbye." I said softly. Tobi stood there, thinking for a few moments.

"Fine. But make it quick Senpai." Tobi said using his justu to take us to Sasuke's room where Zetsu stood.

"Sasuke, I believe you asked to see me before I go." I spoke emotionlessly. Sasuke faced me, a small smirk stretched across his face.

He stood up from where he sat boredly, and calmly approached me. The same Uchiha smirk on his pale, Uchiha face. He walked up to me, softly grabbing my hands that had on the same black gloves over my silver stitches, the same black gloves with the black metal knuckles with matching black ninja sneakers with the black metal toe and heel.

"Be careful for me, okay Minny? Don't do anything stupid. Think." he chuckled, tapping my head with his cold finger. I nodded.

"I.. I care about you." He whispered, going a little serious and deflated. Awwh.

I nodded.

"I know.. I care about you too." I whispered, the words were dry but somehow getting them out made me feel like I drank a full glass of water, it felt good. It was the feelings of being scared and hurt again that made me so paranoid to say them.

He nodded softly, quickly pulling me into a big, loveable hug and quickly pecking my forehead.

"Go get em' Kitten." he teased, letting me go as I hugged Zetsu goodbye. Tobi and I just barely reached the door when Sasuke and Zetsu walked back up to me. Zetsu hugged me softly, gently patting my shoulder. "Happy birthday, Minati. I feel like it's been forever, and I am honored to be your family member, work with you, teach you, and learn from you. I... I love you." Zetsu whispered, hugging me tightly and slowly letting go. I stared at him, watery eyed. Things were silent, very silent. I flung myself onto Zetsu, giving him the biggest hug ever and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you Zetsu. Thank you, so, so much. I love you too." I said sweetly. I slowly climbed off, watching him blush a bit.

Awh!

Sasuke smiled softly, wrapping his arms around my waist again.

"Happy sixteenth birthday Kitten." He said softly, holding out his hand, showing a necklace. I slowly grabbed the silver necklace with the cat paw on it, on the back it said "Happy Birthday. I love you forever. -Sasuke" engraved in black cursive. I stared at it in awe.

He got this.. For me?

"Sasuke.. Thank you." I whispered, staring at it's beauty.

The necklace was honestly gorgeous. Sasuke blushed slightly, his face hard.

"Yea.. Well.. I got it for you. Happy birthday." He said softly, kissing my forehead again, but much more kind and loving.

"Now go get em'. " He smiled softly, letting me go. I smiled faintly and nodded, walking out with Tobi, following him. On the way out, we heard explosions.

"Seems as though Deidara and Sasori found some intruders." I spoke softly and boredly. Tobi just chuckled and nodded.

"Seems as though Kabuto is waiting for us now." I spoke feelings his chakra sit down. Tobi nodded, disappearing by the black swirls that slowly erased him into his eye, that then disappeared. I disappeared leaving behind the same black and purple sparklyish smoke.

I appeared by Tobi's side up on the hill not to far away from hideout, where Kabuto at with Anko behind him, dying slowly with his white snake coiled around her.

"What's wrong?" I asked Tobi quietly.

"Oh, nothing!" he said sweetly, but you could tell something was wrong. His whole face deflated a bit as he sat in thought.

"Madara, Minati, go to the battlefront. I'll hide and focus on the jutsu. Plus, I'm sure Minati is itching for some bloodspill." Kabuto said nodding to me.

He's right. I was itching to kill. To feel my sweet blades rip through skin, bone, anything. I wanted blood to splatter. My fingers occasionally twitched, my ears twitched, and my tail would swat a little.

"Looks like that woman is still alive." Tobi said nodding to Anko.

"Lord Orochimaru's Curse Mark has adapted to this woman.. His chakra flows through her body now. She can't be killed yet." Kabuto said shamelessly.

"No, Kabuto, she needs to be killed now." I spoke emotionlessly, cutting Tobi off and stealing his words.

"She knows where the entrance to the hideout is." Tobi spoke strongly and hardheadedly.

"I need to extract Lord Orochimaru's chakra from her while she is alive and collect it. You might as well as call my body Lord Orochimaru's." Kabuto slyly smirked, raising Anko a bit in the air.

He is so discusting. Not physically or mentally to me, but his personality. Such a slimey bitch.

"It's crucial in order to increase my own strength. Then, my power to bind the Reanimation Jutsu will increase. And another crucial thing, this jutsu requires a living human body. That's why this woman is being kept alive." Kabuto spoke sharply.

He's lying.

Something is up with him.

Kabuto continued to talk, and Tobi spoke back.

"I see you still don't trust me. What do you want from me?" Kabuto spoke smirking.

For you to fucking be honest and do your damn job. That's what I want. And when you're done, go away.

"Prove to me right now. Prove that the Reanimation Jutsu really needs a living human body. And, tell me all of it's secrets." Tobi fired back, glaring daggers at Kabuto, really putting him in the spot.

Hah, bitch!

"And when I say secrets, I mean everything. Including how to stop it." Tobi said Including louder than other words, making a big emphasis on it.

I grew a bit stiff, glaring at Kabuto emotionlessly.

He wants to refuse. Kabuto's face fell, his pale, scaley face, fell into a straight line.

"And if I refuse?" Kabuto asked annoyed but angered at the same time.

This.. He.. I'm going to fucking kill him.

Tobi quickly grabbed my hand, holding me by his side and stopping me from pounding Kabuto's face in, even though Tobi wanted the same.

"You will never aquire what you desire and what you desire will become something else. It will be your life!" Tobi got dark at the last sentence, really focusing on Kabuto and where he stood.

"And the one to take your life will be Minati-senpai." Tobi continued to speak hard. Kabuto's eyes flashed from left to right, Tobi to me. He was thinking.

Oh boy, he was thinking.

"Fine.." he played off coolly.

"But I have no sacrifices here. As I said, this woman cannot be used." Kabuto said, turning his head and glancing at Anko.

Tobi didn't move a muscle, make a sound, as normal, and did his eye jutsu where the black swirls appeared. Out popped Danzo's boys, tied up and beaten.

Kabuto's eyes widened a bit.

"Those are.."

"Danzo's dogs." I spat emotionlessly. Tobi walked up to the one with the gasmask and wrapped his arm around his neck, holding him stable.

"They've been under a genjutsu since the time of their capture." Tobi spoke roughly, holding the mans head and turning it around easily, killing the man.

Tobi threw his body to the ground, standing up boredly.

"There, we got everything ready for you." I said standing by Tobster's side.

"I killed this one, now use the other for the Reanimation Jutsu." Tobi spoke hardly.

Kabuto stayed emotionless, starting to advance towards us and the bodies. He slipped Anko under his cloak and wrapped his snake around the dead man. He pulled out a scroll, and held it to the mans stomach, or a few inches hovering above it.

"Let me just say one thing, this is categorized as a Summon Jutsu," and he went on explaining. I didn't pay attention, I was watching the sky, ignoring as he cut into the body, and put the blood on the scroll. A red design spread around the other mans body. It wasn't on his body, it was on the floor. It surrounded where he sat.

I ignored the rest, not really caring for the Reanimation Jutsu.

But I watched as they got into a bit of a heated argument, and I didn't pay attention as much either. Not unless Kabuto was rude to Tobi.

"My name will be better known than the great Madara Uchiha!" He spoke proudly. I suddenly looked at him, my eyes set on his.

"What?" I growled, spitting at him as I quickly got heated.

How could I not get heated at that?!

Tobi held me back still, keeping me far from Kabuto. Out of arms reach at least. They finished off speaking, and Kabuto jumped away. Black Zetsu appeared behind us.

"You have White Zetsu following, correct?" Tobi spoke boredly. Zetsu nodded. "Of course."

"Okay. Now go tend to the other business." Tobi said, and Zetsu disappeared. Tobi let go of me softly.

"Are you ready, Minati-senpai?" Tobi asked. I nodded.

But something wasn't right. 20,000 clones of Zetsu that we had set out earlier underground were now being tumbled around, out of the ground. Or was I just focusing to hard? They don't really have chakra, so I have to focus extra hard. Plus, they are pretty far out.

No. Stop worrying. It doesn't matter anyways.

Tobi and I started walking away, but I froze in place.

"T-tobi..." I whispered, trembling a bit.

Haku? Zabuza?

I felt Haku's Ice Kekkei Genkai chakra rise to a large level, and Zabuza's Demon chakra rise also to a high level.

I also had Haku's Ice Kekkei Genkai. He had let me copy it, he trained me with it.

Tobi stared at me in confusion.

"Minati-senpai, what's wrong?" He asked a little nervous. I shook it off, even though it was hard to. It stung.

Kabuto was taking their personalities away. He was turning them into his killing puppets.

I put the feelings in my mental bottle, hiding and locking it up.

I held onto Haku's necklace, sending out thoughts to them.

I love you Haku, Zabuza. I care for you, and forever will.

I softly dropped the necklace back onto my belt, staring at Tobi was holding something behind his back.

I raised a eyebrow slightly.

"Tobi, what are you hiding?" I asked smirking cutely. Tobi looked at his feet, twisting his toes on the ground cutely blushing.

"Nuuuttthiiinnnnn." He said cutely. I narrowed my eyes cutely, taking a step forward.

"Tobiiiii?" I teased.

He laughed cutely, finally glancing up at me.

"HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY SENPAI!" He cried, in one hand holding a chocolate cupcake with red frosting and the number 16 in blue frosting and a white candle lit sweetly. In the other hand was a small box wrapped in green paper and had a purple bow running around it.

I gasped softly, holding my hands over my heart.

"Tobster!" I cried happily. He handed me the cupcake, standing infront of me closely.

"Make a wish Senpai." He said softly but seriously, and kind at the same time with love.

He was taller than me.

Everyone was freaking taller than me.

I was around the same height as Sakura and Hinata. Everyone was taller than us.

Tobi looked down to watch me, his chin met my nose.

I softly closed my eyes, wishing.

I wish everyone was here for my birthday.

I softly cracked my eyes open, blowing out the candle as Tobi cheered happily and cutely.

"Now this!" He whined, switching the cupcake in my hand with the box. It didn't weigh much. I softly untied the purple bow, taking the purple ribbon and tying it around my right wrist, over my glove's wrist fabric. Opposite of my left wrist with all my other bracelets, including Zetsu's charm bracelet.

I then took off the green wrapping paper, looking at the glass box with purple velvet fabric on the bottom and a few glass holders popping out of the velvet, on the holders were rings.

Ten rings, one from each Akatsuki member.

"Everyone in Akatsuki made you a ring. They're all handmade. When you first joined, everyone decided to do it for your sweet sixteen birthday present. Each is unique and different. Zetsu got you another present, but he's gonna give that to you later." Tobi said smiling. I stared at the rings. They were all glorious.

I held the box in my hand, making it disappear and appear in my room, in my personal drawer. I then took the cupcake from Tobster, doing the same but making it appear on my dresser top. I then put my hands together, doing a few handsigns. All my stuff appeared to my room in Leader's original hideout, Akatsuki's original hideout in our village, Amegakure. I moved everything there because I know people were going to try and attack our hideout. I need to hide my stuff. In Leader's hideout, my room is basically the same as the one here. It's just not all cement. The bathroom is fancy, my room is black carpet. My walls are gray. And the room's a lot bigger.

"Also, Nagato and Konan told me to give you the hideout in Amegakure to you once they passed on. They're giving it all to you." Tobi spoke softly, pulling out the key and setting it in my hand.

It was a big black metal key, it weighed at least seven pounds and was the size of my forearm. At the end of the key where usually the loop is to put it on a chain was a silver Akatsuki cloud, at the near tip of the tail of the cloud was a hole where the black chain was to hold it or connect it to something. Running down the key were silver lighting bolt designs. They were painted, not carved so it was all smooth.

It was gorgeous. It was the master key. And now it's mine; everything is all mine now.

I smiled, sending it in my room.

I stared at Tobi for a few seconds, both of us stuck in eachothers eyes. Finally, I squealed quietly and glomped him, giving him the biggest hugs.

"Thank you Tobi. Thank you so much. Thank you Leader, Konan, Zetsu, Deidara, Bugga Boo, everyone. I love you all so so much." I whispered, kissing the top of Tobi's head.

"Happy birthday, Senpai. It's been pure heaven watching you grow up and being able to be your trainer, partner, and best friend. I lovd you forever." I gave Tobi a giant bearhug, kissing his forehead. We both went back to normal after a few moments, sighing.

"Tobster, when do I get to fight?" I asked softly. Tobi thought for a few moments.

"Soon. I know you really want to. Don't worry." he said softly, patting my shoulder. I sighed and nodded boredly.

"Why don't you go to the top of the hill. Go see around. Search for anything." He said softly. I nodded, running off to the tip of the hill, the highest point.

What did I see? Mist, smoke, heard bombs, people yelling, kunai's and tons of weapons clattering together. The sweet smell of death and blood soaked into my hair, fur, clothing, and mask. I was ready. It just excited me more.

I stood at the tip of the hill, and this was a odd hill. It was the highest, and the tip curved out over the rest of the area, it was kinda a hard fall. A few good hundred feet down. And the drop was all trees and branches and then grass and shrubs. Around the tip were a few trees that curved together, like a hut kinda. Like Sikina river! The small little dirt path down stopped at a small bench that Itachi made for me when I first got here.

"Hey, Tobster! You can just leave me here! Get me when we go!" I yelled down to him. He nodded, giving me a thumbs up and disappearing. The area was very shady, barely visible. I loved this place. At the roots of the big trees were a few flowers, little tuffs of long flowers.

I sat at the edge, my feet dangling off the edge. The cool air looming around the area, keeping me cold and calm.

I smirked darkly, deciding to have a bit of my own fun. I summoned a box of a few things-detonation clay, shuriken, kunai, senbon needles, a few paperbombs, kunai's with paperbombs. Just stuff to.. Play with.

I smirked darkly, grabbing a chunk of clay out of the box and pulling down my mask. But my face was still covered since I was hidden, in a shady area where I blended in, my chakra was silent and hidden, and my collar on my cloak was up as always. I put the clay in my minty mouth, chewing and forming shapes with my tongue. I spat out the clay, it honestly tasted like minty strawberries to me. Just to be honest! The shape was a single lizard, and I flung it into the air. I snapped my fingers, and the lizard suddenly multiplied into hundreds. I clapped my hands together, one hand wrapping around the other with both my middle and index fingers up.

"Katsu!" I whispered boredly, the lizards sprang to life as they all started to pop, exploding multiple times until it finally went out. One lizard exploded at least five times. So that was a lot. Explosions littered the air, the dark smoke rising as if a warrior. It floated over the trees and in them. People yelled, got knocked off course, got distracted. I smirked darkly.

This was fun.

I grabbed some kunai, tying on five paperbombs onto just one kunai. I smirked, a kunai between each of my fingers, the paperbombs all held in my palm as they were tied to the loops of the kunai.

"Oops." I spoke emotionlessly, my eyes cold, my mouth curved into a faint evil smirk. The kunai's shot out of my fingers, straight into the trees. I watched as they all exploded, the fire and explosions so big that they were inches below my feet.

People continued to scream, blood and burning flesh filled my nose. It grew stronger. My wanting for this.

I grabbed shuriken, kunais, and string. I made a pattern. One kunai, one shuriken, one kunai, one shuriken. There were ten on each line. I tied the kunais to the shurikens, the loops of the kunai tied to the middle of the shuriken, and so on. I had at least fifteen of them easily and quickly, and I put the string back in the box. I grabbed one by one, flinging each line into the trees quickly, one after another, automatically. They all flew down, some breaking apart sending kunai's and shuriken flying everywhere, others staying together and all tackling a few people, or one person, or wrapping around one person and cutting them all around. Now that I had a few people caught, it was time to finish them off. I grabbed a stack of paperbombs, holding them in my palm. I sucked in a breath silently, blowing the paperbombs that were as light as air. They fell into the trees like leaves in autumn, and setting fire.

The screams. Those were delightful, as delightful as the smell of the freshly rotten death.

Death was no foe to me. It was a follower. I was Death itself. I was Deaths carrier. I was Deaths body.

I sighed, shoving the box back a bit so it was out of my vision. I leaned back, longing to be on the battlefield and fight.

To protect what's mine.

I wanted to kill, because that's my hobby. I killed. I had purposes sometimes, sometimes I didn't. Just depends on what I want.

I watched as more eruptions happened, yelling, screaming, everything. Fighting. Is this what war sounded like?

It sounded like a normal mission to me. I thought it'd be crazier, louder, more... More death filled. Less bright and easy.

Or was it just beginning?

I sighed, really wishing for some action. To see a whole nation, run at me. To see people hate crazed, running after me. Me against war. Akatsuki against war. I got up softly, grabbing the box.

There were only a few things left. A few more handfuls of clay and about a dozen kunai and shuriken together. I grabbed the last stack of paperbombs, putting a few on kunai and shuriken, and leaving the rest free. I threw the kunai and shuriken high into the air, rocketing up into the clouds. I shot the paperbombs up too using a wind jutsu that required to speaking or handsigns with my level. I quickly took all the clay and put it in my mouth, spitting out bat by bat. The little bats, they were small balls with big wings and horror stricken faces, but they were cuter than fuck. They all flew down amazingly fast as all the paperbombs and weapons fell. I threw my hands together again, the same position.

"Katsu." I spoke boredly, everything exploding at the same time. This time, it was more stretched than high. It went out across the land, not up in one spot. People screamed, more weapons clanked, it got livelier, but soon went back to being quiet.

I sighed, throwing the box out into the sky where it disappeared for a while, finding it come down again but far out somewhere. I walked down the small dirt path, wandering around the sweet little hill in search of something to take up my time, maybe try to calm down my need for kill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 90 18
Growing up in wartime was hard for everyone, be them adults or children alike; Saruyama Senju was no exception. She had seen people come and go so ma...
30.5K 938 58
Led to believe the lies they fed her, Yuzuki Uchiha grows up with a dark past. Lies and secrets that could kill. Friends are lost and new loves are f...
72.8K 2.4K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days trying to move on from her fickle past and its haunting side effects. Her life, however...
106K 4.5K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...