Wot In The Harri Potter?

De MalfoyInDaClub

What if Harry Potter actually had an okay relationship with his cousin, accepted Draco Malfoy's hand of frien... Mais

Intro
1 - The Cousin
2 - The Captor
3 - The Mood
4 - The Friend
5 - The Bully
6 - The Blood Traitor
7 - The Pervert
8 - The Ford Anglia
9 - The Snake
10 - The Imposters
11 - The Hero
12 - The Wannabe Pin-up
13 - The Twin
14 - The Goblet of Fiyah
15 - The Desperado
16 - The Yule Ball
17 - The Kiss
18 - The Freckle
19 - The Mistake
20 - The Treasure
21 - The Ex-Girlfriend
22 - The Visitor
23 - The Spare
24 - The Worst Headteacher Ever
25 - The Threat
26 - The Dementor
27 - The Bracelet
28 - The Spice Girl
29 - The Morning After
30 - The Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
32 - The Hand
33 - The Hog's Head
34 - The Best Christmas Ever
35 - The Heartbreaker
36 - The Reliable House-Elf
37 - The Death
38 - The Joke Shop
39 - The Book
40 - The Enemy with Benefits
41 - The Thief
42 - The Best He's Ever Had
43 - The Rescue
44 - The First To Die At The Beginning
45 - The Matchmaker
46 - The Birthday Treat
47 - The Wedding - part one
48 - The Wedding - part two
49 - The Great Adventure
50 - The Manor
51 - The Heirloom
52 - The Odd Couple
53 - The Wrong Franchise
54 - The Sailor's Kiss
55 - The Sleepyhead
56 - The Awesome Super Hero Plan
END OF PART ONE
1 - Scarlett
2 - Revelation
3 - Funeral
4 - Beautiful
5 - Porridge
6 - Return
7 - Draco
8 - Fiancee
9 - Veganism
10 - Surprise!
11 - Daddy

31 - The Umbitch

506 19 36
De MalfoyInDaClub

A/N: this chapter contains a sexually explicit scene

*******

Fred and I rush up to the seventh floor, faster than we've ever rushed anywhere in our lives before.

As soon as we reach the corridor, Fred pushes me against the wall and kisses me hard.

"Shouldn't we get into the room first?" I say against his lips, "as much as I am enjoying this."

"I just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful," Fred hums as he brushes a hand through my hair and cups my face.

I am breathless by the time he pulls away and gets out his wand. I watch hungrily as he paces the corridor like a lion. I wonder what he is asking the room to conjure for us. A bed? A sofa? A sex swing?

And then he is dragging me through the newly appeared door and ripping his shirt off before it is even closed behind us.

I do not get a chance to check out our surroundings as he instantly pulls me to him, his lips catching mine and hungrily prising my mouth open. His tongue laps against mine, his hands are in my hair, and down my back.

"Fuck, I want you so much," he groans into my mouth.

And then his lips leave mine as he begins to trail a path of bruising kisses along my jaw, across my throat until he finds the sweet spot on my neck below my ear.

I can't help but whimper, the small sound in my throat making Fred hum against my skin. He lifts his head, and his eyes are so dark with lust they are almost unrecognizable.

And now we both grapple at each other's clothes, desperate to have not a single piece of cloth between us. Shirts rip, shoes fly, trousers drop. We don't stop until we are down to just out underwear.

Fred picks me up as we resume our hungry kissing and I wrap my legs tightly around him, my stomach knotting in longing as I feel how hard he is for me. I roll my hips against him and feel a great satisfaction when he emits a deep guttural groan.

"I need to be inside you," Fred moans, throwing me down on a bed I hadn't even realised was there. "And I need you now."

And then, in almost one swift movement, he grabs a condom from the side, frees himself from his boxers, expertly rolls it on before grabbing my knees and forcing my legs apart.

His eyes roll instantly up in his head as he slowly thrusts into me, the moan escaping his lips vibrating off the walls.

The pure pleasure of feeling him move in me is so intense that lights begin to dot my vision. I am only half aware of moaning out his name, begging him for more, begging him to move faster.

It is not long before he is pounding me senseless, the heat of our bodies ever rising as we both desperately try and reach our peak.

My stomach knots and burns, the sensation of pins and needles all over my skin. My fingers dig so deep into his flesh, I know I must be leaving bruises. My toes curl so tight, they almost go back into my feet.

Too breathless to kiss, he presses a sweaty cheek against mine, his breathing so heated and disjointed, I can no longer comprehend the profanities spilling from his lips.

And then I feel the rip in my stomach as the wave of my orgasm crashes through me. Above me Fred stiffens as he releases a loud shuddering moan, and I feel him jerking inside me as it feels once again as though he is going to rip right through my abdomen.

As we both attempt to steady our breaths, we look at one another, our eyes just gazing adoringly into each other. And when his breaths aren't so ragged, Fred kisses me sweetly.

"I love you," he whispers hoarsely.

"I love you too," I say back, smiling against his lips.

He slowly pulls out of me, wincing as he does so. I hear the snap of the condom as he whips it off and tosses it somewhere into the room.

And then he is flopping down beside me, gathering his arms around me as I nuzzle my face in his neck to hide the smile that won't leave my lips.

"What else is this room besides a bed and a bedside table full of condoms?" I murmur.

I sense Fred lift his head, presumably to look around. "Nada," he shrugs. "But then again, I just asked for a room where I could sleep with my girl, so I guess it took me literally, hence the double bed."

"That's really sweet, you really said 'sleep with' rather than shag or fuck?"

"You're more than just a fuck to me," he says, frowning. "Although I do enjoy it... a lot."

"I could tell," I smirk.

I feel him shake as he chuckles against me. "Sorry, that wasn't very chivalrous of me. I've just been wanting you so much after that first night. I'll make it up to you in about twenty minutes."

"When do you have to go back?"

"I don't, the lads know what's up. What about you? Are the girls in your dorm likely to tell if you don't return tonight?"

"Daphne was always disappearing to hook up with Blaise last year. And Pansy has my back."

"So, does that mean I've got you all night?" There's a glint in his eye.

I take his hand and bring it to my lips, planting a sweet kiss against his fingers. "You've got me forever, Fred."

******

Apparently we have a toad teaching us Defence Against the Dark Arts.

A toad which had the audacity to call me a liar and give me an entire weeks worth of evening detentions.

And Draco just sat there and said nothing.

"You know what happened, you know it was the truth!" I hiss at him as we make our way out of the first class of hell.

"I told you, we don't talk about this anymore," he scowls. "And you shouldn't antagonise her either. It's your own fault she gave you all those detentions. You need to start shutting up, or else."

I felt stung, as though he'd just slapped me.

"Bad morning?" Fred asks when I join him by the lake for a lunchtime picnic which he procured from the kitchen.

He has laid out a blanket full of cheese, breads, and fruits. In the centre is a small vase of handpicked wild flowers. From the basket he has brought down with him, he pulls out a bottle and two glasses.

"Sparkling pumpkin juice, I'm afraid," he apologies. "Probably best not to go back to afternoon classes drunk on our first day."

Overwhelmed by his beautiful gesture and the horrid lesson I'd just endured, I burst into tears.

"Hey-" Fred says at once, jumping to his feet to engulf me in his arms. "It isn't that bad is it? But if you'd prefer champagne?"

"It isn't the drink!" I wail, wiping my sleeves over my wet face, "Umbridge just called me a liar and gave me detention every night this week, all because I said Cedric was killed by Voldemort, which is true, and everyone in the class knows it but not one person stuck up for me even though they're supposed to be my friends!"

I cry harder now, sobbing in Fred's arms and soaking his shirt in my tears.

"Hey, my love, it's okay," he soothes, kissing the top of my head as he holds me fiercely and protectively in his arms.

He makes me feel so loved and so safe that I just want to stay in his arms like this forever.

"I think we should go and talk to Dumbledore," Fred murmurs as he soothingly strokes my hair, "she can't punish you for this."

"What's the point?" I huff. "You heard them at the welcome feast - that bitch was hired above Dumbledore's head by the Ministry. She's clearly here to spread the word that I am lying about what happened at the graveyard. According to her, Cedric just dropped dead for no reason, with me as the only witness."

Fred's eyes fleck with anger. He drives a hand through his messy hair.

"I hate the thought of that woman talking to you like that," he grits angrily. "You shouldn't have to endure that after what you went through."

"It's what half the school are saying, though," I sigh, "that I'm mad."

And I think bitterly of Draco who does nothing to help dispell the rumour. And even though I know he's just trying to protect his father, it still hurts.

"Hey," Fred says, lifting up my chin so that I'm looking into his beautiful brown eyes, "I know you're not mad. Well, except for the fact that for some reason you're mad about me."

He brushes his lips against mine and I release a soft sigh.

We settle down for the picnic, kissing and eating in absolute bliss until the regretful start of our afternoon classes.

*****

When I enter the common room that night after my first detention, I am surprised to see Draco sat at the sofa.

"What are you still doing up?" I ask him, quickly stuffing my left hand in my pocket and trying not to wince. "It's gone midnight."

He shrugs, his eyes flashing up at me. "I had a date with Fay."

"Went well, did it?"

I don't miss the smirk playing at his lips. "You could say that, yeah."

I sit down heavily on the sofa next to him. "Well at least one of us had a good time tonight."

"Why? What happened with you?"

I stay silent.

"Oh," Draco says, understanding in his voice. "Your detention."

"Yeah. That." I mutter, wishing so hard that I'd planned to meet Fred in the Room but also knowing that it wouldn't have been fair on him given the lateness of the hour.

My hand stings like fuck, but not as much as my pride.

I must not tell lies.

"Want to talk about it?"

I shrug. "I would, but you've already demanded that I don't."

Draco bristles, but says nothing.

"So," I say, in a bid to change the suddenly uncomfortable atmosphere, "tell me about it then - your date."

Draco looks at me, a strange flicker in his eyes. "I don't kiss and tell."

"And yet you gave me way too much information after Pansy!" I scoff. "Come on, at least tell me a tiny bit. Where did you go?"

"Prefects' bathroom."

"Did she wear her bikini?"

A smirk. "Not for long."

"Are you going to 'date' her again?"

Draco suddenly throws me an angry look. "Do I ask you about what you and that Weasley git get up to?!"

"Alright, calm your tits!"

"Fay's got nice tits."

I raise my eyebrows.

"What?!" He smirks, his grey eyes twinkling in mine. "You asked for details, didn't you? Want to know more? Do you want to know what positions we did it-"

"La la la la la!" I say, covering my ears with my hands. "Not listening! Not-"

Suddenly my left hand is being pulled forcefully away from my ear.

At first I think it's because Draco is going to assault me with more sordid details of his night with Fay, but when a silence follows I realise maybe not.

My heart stops as Draco's face falls in horror upon inspecting the back of my hand. I quickly try to yank my arm back, but he doesn't let go, his fingers tightening around my wrist.

"What the fuck-?" He breathes, his voice shaking. "Why is your hand bleeding?"

With one last fierce yank, I free my hand from his clutches and hurriedly get to my feet.

"It's nothing," I say quickly, stuffing it back inside by pocket. "Just a scratch."

"It doesn't look like just a scratch-"

"I'm tired and need my beauty sleep," I say, hurrying towards the girls' dormitories. "Night!"

"Harri-!"

But I leave before anymore can be said.

******

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.7K 494 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
28.9K 327 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
46K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
229K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...