Mad Love {E. Bridgerton}

By carvoqueen

~Made me say, You know what I like, like, like, like~ ~ I'm alright on my own, But with you I'm in the zone~ ... More

Aesthetic
Music
Graphics
Prologue
I. Silent as a cat
II. Annoying, Prudes, Ugly, Devilish?
III. Brainless Brooding Mare
IV. Emerald Women
V. Blue Velvet
VI. Nuclear
VII. Mad Women
VIII. Flickering Flames
IX. Rotten Feathers
X. Bridgerton Challenges
XI. Emerald Lovers
XII. Lucid Night
XIII. Hearts and Flowers
XV. Dove White
XVI. I do.... Not
XVII. Heavens falling
XVIII. Forever and Always
IXX. Runaway Arters
XX. Accidental Space
XXI. Heavy wears the Crowns
XXII. Queen of Love

IXV. Promising Threats

1.9K 82 2
By carvoqueen

"Disrespect is unlawful so maybe he shall."

{_👑_}

Eloise found Charlotte, who was trying to hide in the corner of the room, away from everyone's piercing gaze.

"Seems you have taken my idea." Eloise jokes, joking her beloved. "Why is it you are hiding away?" Eloise asks as she notices Charlottes stiff posture.

"I do not like crowds. I've spent all my life living in a castle, I'm not used to all of this." Charlotte tells her as she takes a deep breath in. Exhaling through her mouth as she turns to look at her Fiancé.

"Ignore them. I am here, they are just nosey and never seen a beautiful women." Eloise smiles, trying some light flirting to calm her down.

Charlotte laughs a little at her words. "Usually in the flirt." Charlotte tells her, a smile on her face. "Yeah but it seems you needed it. Now come, we must go play one of these games." Eloise takes her arm, and drags her away. Both girls sporting a giddy smile, in their own euphoria.

______________________________

Eloise stared at her beloved, in her silver dress and tiara as she entered her room.

"Every time I'm around you in those dresses I either feel under dressed or I want to do that does not require that dress on." Eloise breathes out, eyeing the Princess.

Charlotte chuckles, shutting the door. Behind her back she pulls out a simple tiara, as she knew Eloise would not like extravagance.

"My auntie taught us to dress extravagantly as we are Kings and Queens." Charlotte steps closer to her. "And you can undress me later but right now we have a ball to attend to. Which my Aunt has decided that you start dressing like a Queen, as you are to be a future Queen." Charlotte hands out the diamond tiara to her.

Eloise hesitantly grabs, afraid it might break under her hands. "I managed to convince her to let you were your gown and this tiara." Charlotte tells her.

"What's wrong with my gown?" Eloise furrows her eyebrows making Charlotte rethink her words. "Nothing is wrong. You look beautiful but you are dressed like a Bridgerton, not a Royal. Which I expect nothing less as you are and will always be a Bridgertons and marrying me will not change that." Charlotte assures her, pecking her lips. Her voice soft and soothing, making Eloise's body relax into her touch.

Charlotte took the tiara from Eloise and gently put it on her. "There, now the ton will know we belong to each other." Eloise chuckles softly at her, leaning her back into her front as they look in the mirror.

There was a knock on Eloise's door. "Allí, make haste!" Arthur calls out to his older twin sister before leaving.

"You heard the giant baby, we must make haste." Charlotte mocks her brother as she steps away from her fiancé.

______________________________

Charlotte descends down the stairs, eyes on her but she did not care. She watched as Eloise talks with Penelope.

Charlotte looks away before she decides to pay respected to the hostess. As she walks next to the Lady Viscount, she arrives just in time as Eloise is next to them, and a young man.

The man seemed not to notice her presence while Eloise shot them awkward smiles as well as Violet.

"Eloise, this is Lord Morrison." Violet smiles awkwardly as the suitor insisted on meeting Eloise.

"Miss Eloise. A pleasure." He bows, he seemed about 6 ft 5 which made her chuckle, her presence be known.

"Your majesty." He bows, Charlotte shows no sign of returning any courtesy as she eyes him down.

"Might I have the honor?" The man asks Eloise making Charlotte raise an eyebrow at the plain disrespect he was giving her. Maybe she should be more promenade on her Royal status as it seems far too many people are getting away with disrespect.

"Of what?" Eloise asks, looking at Charlotte who looks away from her gaze. The man chuckles, making Charlotte glare at him. "A dance." Charlotte points out, making the man look at her to see her harden glare.

The man takes Eloise hand, dragging her too the floor while Charlotte glares at him. "If one could die of a look, he would be dead." Violet comments as she sees the princess look.

"Disrespect is unlawful so maybe he shall." Charlotte says, her eyes never leaving the man. Violet chuckles before seeing the glare on her face, she looks back at the man worriedly. Their future Queen looked like she was about to have him arrested and beheaded.

Charlotte locks eyes with Eloise, both never breaking eye contact even after the dance starts. Charlotte watches as Eloise takes deep nervous breathed a she is forced to dance with the strange man.

She watched as Eloise stops her fake smile, something the man said pissing her off. Eloise goes to leave but the man grabs her wrist, making Charlotte jumó into action with no second thoughts.

"Next time you compliment a women, try not to insult her entire sex in the process." Eloise tells him off before leaving, just as Charlotte gets to them.

"Lord Morrison, if I so much as see or hear that you have looked at my fiancé again. I will have your head on a stake outside of Buckingham palace." Charlotte threatens him, her voice low so nobody but them could hear.

The man holds a glare. She walks closer to him whispering to him. "And may I remind you, I am the crowned princess, future Queen, along side Eloise. So you should pay more respect unless you want to get on my bad side. And trust me, I am more ruthless when it comes to plain disrespect than my uncle." She gives him a glare, watching as he bows to her before she leaves, people watching her in shock as she openly threatens the man, but they could not hear a single word.

Charlotte rushed to go find Eloise heading in the direction she left in, which was her room.

She watches as Penelope tries to go after her but Eloise dismisses her, crying to her room.

Charlotte knocks in the door. "Go away!" Eloise yells, thinking it was her siblings or Penelope.

"I'm afraid that I cannot do that." Charlotte tells her, within a couple of seconds the door unlocks, allowing Charlotte to open it.

Charlotte shuts and locks the door behind her, before hugging Eloise tightly, wiping her tears away.

"He is a foolish man. I wish I would have declined him sooner, but- I did not want to cause a scene. I am so very sorry Eli." Charlotte apologizes, feeling awful.

"It's not your fault most men are idiots." Eloise sniffles, calming down as she hugs Charlotte closer.

"If it makes you feel better, I threatened to have his head on a stake outside of Buckingham palace if he was to ever lay his awful eyes one of his future Queens again." Charlotte giggled as she hears Eloise laugh.

"Can you even do that?" Eloise asks as she pulls away from her. Eloise let's her hands fall around her neck. As Charlotte cups her face.

"I do not know, maybe." Charlotte shrugs. "You are the most ethereal and brilliant women in that room, did I mention that?" Charlotte asks her, a love sick smile on her face.

Eloise laughs, pulling her in for a kiss. Both sinking into it, they couldn't help but giggle at what their life had become with each other in their lives. God did they feel happy, feel like they belonged together. Free away from everything and safe.

______________________________

Ngl Charlotte is hot asf when she is threatening people.

Also like she is such wifey fucking material. She Fr said disrespect my queen again and I'm having your head!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2K 35
Eleanora Fitzwilliam had known Anthony Bridgerton since they were both merely three and ten years of age. Eleanora's unexpected marriage to another m...
2.5K 153 5
~ It's what you do It's what you see I know if I'm haunting you, you must be haunting me ~ ~ My haunted lungs Ghost in the sheets I know if I'm haunt...
105K 6.6K 44
Completed ✨👸🏼 Born to the fairy elite, the royal line, next in line to take the crown, a queen to be announced on her next birthday, with her royal...
37.9K 1.4K 39
**DRAFT MOSTLY** FOR FANS OF BRIDGERTON Rose Axel is deformed from the burns she endured from her father. Her face is forever hidden under a veil. He...