XVI. I do.... Not

"You are mine, and mine only."

{_👑_}

Charlotte snuck Eloise into her bedroom, locking her grand doors. "I have never seen your room before." Eloise gasps, at the extravagantes. It was a wine red, velvet and silk alike.

Charlotte watches as Eloise marvels at the room, allowing her to stand behind her, playing with the tie that knots her dress.

"It will be our room soon enough." Charlotte whispers in her ear as she kisses her neck, untying her dress and letting it fall.

"Then I shall make myself home." Eloise turns around, capturing the Charlottes lips in a passionate kiss.

"You shall." Charlotte leans back in, pushing her down on the big bed. Eloise watches as Charlotte maneuvers out of her own dress.

Eloise eyes travel down her body, biting her lip in anticipation. Charlotte climb onto her lap, bare of everything as she moves Eloise out of her own. "You are mine, and mine only." Charlotte tells her, cupping the younger girls face.

"I am yours, as you are mine." Eloise promises her, kissing her deeply.

She takes Charlotte by surprise as she takes control this time. Grabbing Charlotte by her hips, grinding her down her thigh as she leaves marks all over her chest.

Charlotte moans loudly, eyes rolling to the back of her head at the sudden pleasure.

Eloise smirks at her, finally able to have control over her for once and she was gonna abuse it as much as she can.

______________________________

Charlotte rubs the back of Elodia as they they facing together, wrapped up in each others.

Unaware their brothers are in the same position. It was early in the morning, Joey her pair sleeping.

"I want to tell them." Arthur tells his lover, wrapping his arms around him.

"And you shall. We are going to art school together, why not tell them of our engagement too." Benedict tells him. Arthur smiles at him, before kissing him once again. Neither are going to be able to sleep anytime soon.

______________________________

Charlotte watches from her window, seeing her aunt prepare for Anthony's wedding to Edwina.

"You must get dressed." Charlotte informs Eloise, watching as the girl gets up from the bed.

"You ruined my dress." Eloise points out, the back of the dress ripped. "It was in the way of something I wanted." Charlotte puts on an innocent smile before heading into her closet and pulling out matching dresses.

She comes out with two similar dresses. One had bare shoulder and the other had fabric and was a pastel blue while the other was a pastel blue and purple mix.

"You want me to wear one of your dresses?" Eloise asks surprised, watching as her lover pulls out the crowns too.

"It will show us as one together, that way people get the hint. And we will look amazing." Charlotte smirks, before she undressed herself from her robe and starts putting in the dress.

Eloise stares, admiring her handy work that travelled all the way from her breasts to the bottom of her stomach.

Eloise puts on her dress, the blue one. Charlotte grabs a brush, brushing through her head before letting her bangs sit as she pampers her hair to be out and wavy. The tiara fitting perfectly.