强制欢宠:我的温柔暴君

By WhyHer_123

Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End of the Main Story
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
End of the Side Story

79

419 8 0
By WhyHer_123

She shrank up a little uncomfortably, thinking that Mo Linyuan would end up dying due to depression because of her, she had the thought of

not wanting to leave and guarding him for the rest of her life.

Mo Linyuan felt Ye Mu’s trembling and asked with a smile, “Xiao Mu’er, are you feeling sorry for me?”

Ye Mu nodded honestly. At this moment, she couldn’t ignore her own heart anymore. She had already started to care about Mo Linyuan.

“Then, when I find the treasure, will you leave immediately with the City Boundary Map

Ye Mu shook her head. As long as she thinks about it, she feels reluctant, but if she doesn’t go back then what about her father?

When Mo Linyuan saw her shaking her head, his heart finally loosened a lot, but his desire to destroy the City Boundary Map did not disappear.

If you get the map of the city, can you arrive at the original time and return to the original time? So if he doesn’t let her get it, she won’t be able to go back?

The room was quiet, but at this moment, Mo Linyuan’s voice suddenly rose, with a bit of shock!

“Wait! Xiao Mu’er, you just said that if you get the City Boundary Map, you can arrive at the original time and return to the original time?”

Ye Mu’s heart sank and nodded.

But at this time, Mo Linyuan actually sat up, and in the darkness, his eyes were shining as he watched Ye Mu!

“Meaning, you will go back to the moment you came?”

Ye Mu nodded. It must be at that time, when Dad was going to have an operation, otherwise, she wouldn’t be so anxious.

Seeing her nodding, Mo Linyuan actually laughed. The laughter was low at first, but eventually became louder and louder, with a bit of self-deprecation, but more was excitement!

“What’s wrong with you?”

Ye Mu’s eyes widened instantly! Can this be done?

She felt uncertain at first, and then the more she thought about it, the more reasonable it sounded!

That’s right, arrive at the original time and return to the original time. Doesn’t it mean that whenever she gets the map of the city, she will go back to the point in time when she came?

The problem that had troubled her for so long was so easily solved by Mo Linyuan. Then before when she was sad for so long, what was it for?

Ye Mu was stunned, and Mo Linyuan was also stunned. Before, he was entangled in various ways, wanted to destroy the City Boundary Map, and then tried his best to keep Xiao Mu’er here, but the solution was simple. Isn’t it? They don’t need to think so much at all, Xiao Mu’er is a gift from God!

With her, he will never die young in this life. With her, he will never be alone again in this life. Or, this is the biggest reason why she will come to this world! She exists because of him!

The next day, Ye Mu was still in a state of confusion. If she went back after a hundred years, wouldn’t she have lived for two lifetimes? Would there be such a good thing?

She was still muddled, but when she was admiring the Imperial Garden, she was stopped by Zhao Mingyu.

“Miss Ye has such elegant interests!” She wore a beautiful skirt and had restored her grand princess’s tolerance. In Zhao Country, she was like a prince, subservient only to one, with thousands below that obeyed her every word, so her aura was different from ordinary women.

Ye Mu looked at her suspiciously. Before, she had lied to this woman and said that she was a country princess, but looking at this woman now, it seemed that she didn’t care at all?

Ye Mu asked straightforwardly, “Princess Zhao, do you have a concern?”

Zhao Mingyu walked over and held her hand affectionately. “Miss Ye, I heard that you have been in the palace for many years?”

Ye Mu nodded, and Zhao Mingyu asked again, “Then you should know the most fun spots in the capital, right?”

Before Ye Mu could speak, she shook Ye Mu’s hand and continued, “I have admired Mo Country for a long time. I heard that the capital of Mo Country is the most prosperous in the Seven Kingdoms, and occasionally I can see Western Foreigners! Can you take me there? To take a look?”

Ye Mu frowned. This princess wanted to leave the palace? There are so many people guarding around her, just to prevent her from leaving. It was impossible for her to not understand Mo Linyuan’s intent, but now, she wants to leave the palace?

Was it to meet with Zhao Country’s people?

Ye Mu finally understood the truth. She smiled slightly when she remembered what Mo Linyuan had said.

“Princess, you have a special status; you can’t leave the palace as you please. Don’t you know?”

Zhao Mingyu also knew that although Ye Mu looked young, she was not easy to deceive. Zhao Mingyu could only incite her pity, and plead, “Miss Ye, please promise me! My dowry will come in a few days, and after they arrive, I will not have any free time anymore because my father knows that I am accustomed to being undisciplined. This time, there are a lot of teaching Mamas who have come to teach me etiquette before I get married!”

Ye Mu remained unmoved until Zhao Mingyu said unwillingly, “Why don’t we bring more people? Is that acceptable? Our safety will definitely not be a problem!”

What she meant was that she would be obedient, and even if she was not obedient, she couldn’t create any problems with so many people around.

Mo Linyuan was too deep and unfathomable. If possible, Zhao Mingyu didn’t want to negotiate with him. It would be best to avoid him.

In the evening, the two girls left the palace together.

Just as Zhao Mingyu thought, although there were a lot of people following them, Ye Mu entered and left the palace with ease. Even with a foreign princess, no one could say a word. This degree of imperial pampering was enviable.

Lanterns were being hung. Zhao Mingyu was right, today really was the lantern festival. Noticing that Ye Mu kept looking towards the temple in the distance, Zhao Mingyu rolled her eyes and said with a smile, “Sister Ye, since we are out, there are already so many people on the streets, yet we still brought so many guards. Isn’t that inappropriate? If the guards don’t follow us, then we can go to the Temple Fair.”

Ye Mu listened carefully before glancing up at Zhao Mingyu. “Princess, give up because they will definitely follow you, but I can take a step ahead first.”

With that said, Ye Mu ordered those who brought them out to protect the princess, and then, ignoring Zhao Mingyu’s protests, went to the Temple Fair lantern riddles were being guessed.

Ye Mu remembered a few years ago, she guessed a lantern riddle and gave the most magnificent palace lantern to Wusheng; his brows then were illuminated by the glowing light. Thinking about it right now, she felt the memory was still so vivid, but in a flash, two years have already passed.

He once said that that day was the happiest day of his life. His happiness felt a little too simple.

Ye Mu thought about it, guessed a lantern riddle, then took a lamp and walked back.

Next time she visited Wusheng’s grave, she would give him this lantern.

After a short while, the direction she came from suddenly became frantic, and then she heard someone say, “Help! Someone was kidnapped!”

Ye Mu turned her head and found that, as expected, the noise was from Zhao Mingyu’s direction. From the moment they came out, Zhao Mingyu had been making a fuss. When she thought Ye Mu was not paying attention, Zhao Mingyu left a secret signal. It cannot be denied that just to spread news to Zhao Country, the princess has done her best as a spy.

Ye Mu walked back. Seeing that Ye Mu had returned, the palace guard quickly reported to her whilst shaking in trepidation.

“Miss, this subordinate deserves to die ten thousand times over. Just now, a lot of people suddenly rushed over. When the crowd dissipated, Princess Zhao mysteriously disappeared!”

Seeing the guards get worked up, Ye Mu smiled slightly and motioned for them to stay calm.

She waved, and Wen Feng, who had been hiding in the dark, came over and whispered in Ye Mu’s ear, “Someone abducted Princess Zhao. Although the princess looked panicked, she didn’t yell out. I’m afraid it was Zhao Country’s people. They went in that direction.”

Ye Mu held the lantern and nodded. “Okay, let’s go over there to look for them. Remember, make as much noise as possible. It’s best if you let everyone around you know.”

“Yes!”

At this time, Zhao Mingyu’s heart jumped into her throat!

Zhao Mingyu frowned and said, “You guys leave quickly!”

Her people were also a little panicked, and said without hesitation, “Yes, Princess, take care!”

Then they left.

When Zhao Mingyu saw them walking away, she pulled out a hairpin from her head and pressed it hard across her arm. Blood started welling forward.

She took a breath to calm down, then stumbled out.

It looked very scary with blood flowing down half her arm. Seeing Zhao Mingyu staggering towards her, Ye Mu couldn’t help but stop in her steps and raise her eyebrows slightly.

The moment Zhao Mingyu saw Ye Mu, it was like seeing her saviors. She rushed towards Ye Mu, but none of them came to support her body.

Zhao Mingyu gritted her teeth with all kinds of anger in her heart. Her original plan was to tuck the item in a hidden place and let the secret guards retrieve it without anyone knowing, but she did not expect that they would suddenly come out like this, making her very peeved!

Now this situation was against her. Ye Mu and the people from Mo Country had doubts about her before, but after this incident, it would be even more difficult for her to escape in the future.

For a moment, she actually wanted to leave with those people.

However, she knew very well that the imperial city was heavily guarded. If she followed those people, Ye Mu would definitely mobilize the entirety of the city’s troops to find them. Once that happened, none of them could escape, and she would be forced to come back and hand over the map.

Zhao Mingyu ran in front of Ye Mu with a very frightened expression on her face.

“Sister Ye, are you here to save me? Fortunately, you scared away those people. They originally wanted to harass me!”

The surrounding people were dispersed by the soldiers who arrived later. The streets that were originally very lively suddenly became deserted, with only the imperial army left. Only Zhao Mingyu was crying and complaining.

“Fortunately, I resisted desperately and escaped a catastrophe. Sister, I won’t die right?!”

Zhao Mingyu pretended to be very weak because she thought that Ye Mu and the others did not know about her martial arts, and she had a deep cut on her arm. When Ye Mu saw that Zhao Mingyu was about to faint, Ye Mu stretched out her hand to support her and sighed faintly.

“Let’s return to the palace.”

“Yes!”

After returning to the palace, Mo Lingyuan visited the palace where Zhao Mingyu resided. Because Zhao Mingyu made a deep cut in her arm, it might leave scars. Mo Linyuan didn’t seem to care. He went around for a while, and then prepared to take Ye Mu away.

Zhao Mingyu’s thoughts were already in his grasp. As for whether Zhao Mingyu could survive in the end, it all depended on whether she was smart or not.

She looked bright and generous, and her weak appearance at this time was also very pleasant, but Mo Linyuan sat beside her as if he hadn’t seen it.

“Princess Zhao, what do you want to say?”

Zhao Mingyu lowered her eyelids and said guiltily, “Your Majesty, I don’t know why a culprit suddenly targeted me today. I really didn’t do anything to betray Mo Country.”

Mo Linyuan smiled. “Princess, what do you mean? You are not from Mo Country, so why would I ask you to be loyal to Mo Country?”

What he said was heartbreaking to Zhao Mingyu. She quickly said, “It’s not like that! I really think of myself as a native of Mo Country, and I really want to marry here. I intend to maintain the peaceful relations of the two countries. Truly! Your Majesty, you must believe me!”

Mo Linyuan’s eyes were a little cold. “You just saw the City Boundary Map in my hand, and you pestered Mu’er saying that you want to leave the palace. Now you want me to believe that you have no other intentions? Are you treating me as your Emperor Father? Do you think you can play around at will and provoke me?”

Zhao Mingyu was completely panicked. She sat up from the bed and said quickly, “No, your majesty, it’s really not like that! I–how could I think about the City Boundary Map?”

“You better not.” Mo Linyuan sitting on the side of the bed chuckled. “Zhao Mingyu, you’d do well to remember, if Zhao Country finds the treasure ahead of me…I don’t know what will happen to me, but as for what will happen to you? I know very well.”

He bent down, lowered his voice, and said with a faint smile, “I promise you won’t see the day when Zhao Country rises.”

After he finished speaking, regardless of Zhao Mingyu’s pale face, he smiled and got up.

“Wait! Your Majesty, wait!”

Follow current novels on nove­lpub.c‎om

Seeing him about to leave, Zhao Mingyu felt like she woke up from a dream, and suddenly tugged Mo Linyuan’s sleeves.

“Your Majesty is wise. You may not believe what I say, but I haven’t done anything. If your Majesty is not at ease, you can marry me and lock me directly in the cold palace. This way, I can’t escape! ”

“Heh.” Mo Linyuan shook his robe and said coldly, “You’re on your own.”

After he finished speaking, he strode out.

Zhao Mingyu knew that Mo Linyuan was angry, and she felt even more uneasy. She must leave here immediately. If she continued to stay here, she was afraid that…

But how can she leave?

In a daze, Zhao Mingyu felt that her wound was aching again. However, she remembered her Imperial Brother who would come to deliver her dowry in a few days, and a gleam of light flashed in her eyes.

New novel chapters are published on nove‎lpub.c‍om

At that time, would she be able to escape?

She just didn’t know if her imperial brother would help her, but there is always a way!

A few days later, Princess Zhao was very contained. Even if she knew that her wounds would leave scars, she did not make a lot of noise.

Finally, Zhao Country’s envoys sent the princess’ dowry over.

The most valuable of this dowry list, apart from the fragments of the City Boundary Map, was the two cities. This time, the Emperor of Zhao Country really took great pains to win the trust of Mo Linyuan; Mo Linyuan could not deny it. After a while, the Prince from Zhao Country asked to see his sister.

Mo Linyuan readily agreed.

Zhao Shu raised his eyebrows slightly. “Imperial Sister, what are you talking about? You are the princess sent for a marriage alliance and you are here to establish the peaceful relations between two countries. How can you leave? If you leave, we are not here to become relatives but to become enemies!”

Zhao Mingyu gritted her teeth secretly. “I don’t believe that Emperor Father did not tell you anything! I have important information, and I want to go back to see Emperor Father!”

Zhao Shu snorted. “Important information? You can just tell it to me. As for you, since you are married, don’t think about going back anymore!”

His eyes became fierce and his voice became cold, “Currently in Zhao Country, there is no place for you anymore, Imperial Sister!”

“You!” Zhao Mingyu gritted her teeth in anger. But she quickly changed her mind. She still had to beg him now, but as long as she can go back to Zhao country she wouldn’t need to anymore because she made a copy of the City Boundary Map in Mo Linyuan’s hands. This meant that as long as she goes back, Emperor Father should honor his promise!

With this thought in mind, Zhao Mingyu suppressed the anger in her heart and said to Zhao Shu, “I know that Imperial Brother has always been displeased because Emperor Father pampers me more, but now we are members of the same camp. My news can bring earth-shattering changes to Zhao Country. You can fight with me in whatever way you want, but it must wait until we head back! Right now, you should be clear about where the priority lies!”

The second prince Zhao Shu sneered. “If the news you talk about is so important, then Emperor Father will definitely remember to acknowledge your great merits! At that time will Zhao Country still have a place for us brothers? So Imperial Sister, don’t waste your energy. I won’t take you back!”

Zhao Mingyu stared at him in shock, “You–you won’t even listen to Emperor Father’s commands?”

Zhao Shu laughed unkindly when he saw that she was so nervous.

The most up-to-date novels are published on nove­lpub.c‌om

“Okay, okay, my Imperial Sister, it’s not impossible for me to take you back.”

A faint light flashed in Zhao Shu’s eyes, and that meaningful tone made Zhao Mingyu’s scalp numb!

“What do you want?” She looked at Zhao Shu warily.

And Zhao Shu looked at Zhao Mingyu from head to toe with an unkind look.

“Imperial Sister, look at you now. You have nothing. Take a guess at what I want.”

Zhao Mingyu didn’t understand at first, but thinking of a certain possibility, she suddenly crossed her arms across her chest and took two steps back!

New novel chapters are published on nove‎lpub.c‌om

“Beast!”

“Beast?” At this time, there were only him and Zhao Mingyu in the bedroom, so Zhao Shu’s eyes became bolder. “If you think I am a beast, then Imperial Sister can refuse! Anyway, apart from this, you don’t need to offer other things. If you want me to take you back, this is the only way.”

After Zhao Shu finished speaking, he left triumphantly, and Zhao Mingyu didn’t stop him in the end.

The same father but different mother… no matter how much Zhao Mingyu was willingly to sacrifice, it was impossible for her to agree to this. She couldn’t pass the hurdle in her heart!

This damn Zhao Shu! She must think of a way to force him to take her back to Zhao Country!

She looked at the man in front of her. Fortunately, he never gave up, solving the problem at hand. If she didn’t think things through and really left with the City Boundary Map and left, the she would feel a lifetime of regret, even if she managed to save her father.

When she thought about this, she was a little afraid, but Mo Linyuan was hunched over, as if recording the height of a child, leaving a new mark on the door frame.

When Mo Linyuan lowered his head, Ye Mu looked at his face. With his serious appearance and exquisite features, she was completely unable to see the usual scheming and plotting. In this moment, he was simple, just like an ordinary eighteen year old boy.

She moved and the next second she leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth gently.

This time should be Ye Mu’s first time taking initiative.

Mo Linyuan’s breathing was stagnant, and he didn’t recover for a long while, but Ye Mu chuckled and jumped back a little farther.

“Suddenly I found that I still like you very much, Xiao Momo. In the future, please teach me a lot!”

After she finished speaking, she felt that she was a little perverted by doing this, so she turned her head and ran away.

Only then did Mo Linyuan recover, annoyed that he had let go of such a good opportunity. When Xiao Mu’er kissed him just now, why did he go into a daze?!

They were infinitely sweet on this side, but Zhao Mingyu’s life was very difficult.

In the next few days, she tried all kinds of methods openly and secretly, but Zhao Shu was unmoved. No matter what benefits she promised, Zhao Shu would not help take her away. Seeing the day for Zhao Shu to return get closer and closer, Zhao Mingyu finally couldn’t sit still.

On this day, she learned that Zhao Shu had gone to find Mo Linyuan to say goodbye, and that he intended to depart for home the next day. Mo Linyuan also promised that he would definitely find a suitable man in Mo Country for Zhao Mingyu.

Zhao Mingyu, who was still “recuperating” was trembling with anger when she heard the news. At this time, the servants accompanying her in her marriage came over, but none of them were her former trusted servants; they were all Zhao Shu’s people. Zhao Mingyu had no choice. During the evening and in spite of the eyes of others, she called Zhao Shu over, saying she wanted to say goodbye.

“Imperial Sister, have you decided?”

As soon as Zhao Shu entered the place where Zhao Mingyu lived, he showed some eager expressions. This Imperial Sister was competitive, and she regularly pressured and crushed the princes, but Emperor Father favored her, and the princes couldn’t win against her. So when he had a chance, he had long wanted to teach this sister a lesson and crush her dominant spirit!

And Zhao Mingyu was also very good-looking, with a slender body and a decent appearance. It would be great if he could have a taste!

The only explanation was that he didn’t plan to take her back at all, so he dared to say anything.

Unexpectedly, Zhao Shu smiled coldly. “Don’t you know. Imperial Sister, your Consort Mother, has been arrested by my stepmother for using witchcraft!”

“What?!” Zhao Mingyu was surprised. How long was she away for those people to dare to attack her mother? Why did no one in the country send news to her?!

Zhao Shu drawled, “However, because of Imperial Sister’s honor, Emperor Father did not directly kill her in the face of ironclad evidence. You’ll find that the situation is no longer the same when you go back. If you want your mother to live, you have to beg me! And even if I slept with you now, would you dare to lay charges against me when you go back?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.9K 47
ORIGINAL STORY!!!! She transmigrated into a novel, destined to die in the hands of her best friend, unable to yield to destiny she rewritten hers. Sh...
33.3K 1.5K 39
When the crazy dangerous criminal code named Chaos was caught by the special organization, she willingly allowed them to arrest her without a fuss. J...
395K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
224K 3.8K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...