Mad Love {E. Bridgerton}

By carvoqueen

~Made me say, You know what I like, like, like, like~ ~ I'm alright on my own, But with you I'm in the zone~ ... More

Aesthetic
Music
Graphics
Prologue
I. Silent as a cat
II. Annoying, Prudes, Ugly, Devilish?
III. Brainless Brooding Mare
IV. Emerald Women
V. Blue Velvet
VI. Nuclear
VII. Mad Women
VIII. Flickering Flames
IX. Rotten Feathers
X. Bridgerton Challenges
XI. Emerald Lovers
XIII. Hearts and Flowers
IXV. Promising Threats
XV. Dove White
XVI. I do.... Not
XVII. Heavens falling
XVIII. Forever and Always
IXX. Runaway Arters
XX. Accidental Space
XXI. Heavy wears the Crowns
XXII. Queen of Love

XII. Lucid Night

2.6K 90 7
By carvoqueen

"Oh auntie, I didn't see you. How's your day?"
{_👑_}

Eloise held Charlottes hand as they walk outside the Bridgerton house. It was a good morning and they were planning on telling Eloise's family about their engagement.

They stop walking as they spot Kate sipping tea. Charlotte gives Eloise a knowing look. Kate looks up at them with a smile of gratitude as they seem to be the only company that they enjoy.

Kate eyes venture to their hands, her eyes widening in surprise as the big ring on Eloise finger. "Oh my heavens!" Kate gets up, rushing to them.

"You guys. Since when? I mean i had my suspicion but what?!" Kate shrieks before calming down a bit, looking around to make sure no one heard her.

"Since last night and we have always been a thing. Eloise can't help but fall head over heels for me." Charlotte smirks, making Kate laugh as she inspects the ring.

"That's just amazing. I am so happy for you two." Kate congratulates them, no worries as to the future Queen. She knew that Charlotte does what she wants and a force to be reckon with.

"You must not let the game of pall-mall dismay you." Eloise tells Kate, noticing her sadden aura before she saw the ring.

"Antagonism is, in afraid, what you must expect." Eloise chuckles as Kate goes back to her tea. Kate chuckles along with her as Charlotte steals a cookie off of her little table.

Eloise sits at the couch in the opposite side of the staircase of Kate. Charlotte skips right to her side as she chews her cookie. Charlotte plops down next to Eloise, laying he rhea don the younger girls lap as Eloise starts reading her book again.

"Can I ask you ask something, Miss Eloise." Kate speaks up after a brief moment of silence. Eloise closes her book, letting her hands fall in Charlottes hair, the girl humming as she closes her eyes.

"Did I purposely make the third wicket two inches narrower than last year? Yes." Eloise confesses, a playful smile on her face.

Kate chuckles softly at her, somewhat looking at her and Charlotte in envy as they looked happy and content with just being in each others presence.

"Anything." Eloise tells her, referring to Kate's original question, fixing her position slightly, making Charlotte pout. "Hush you." Eloise tells her before looking back up at Kate.

"I fear I may have upset the viscount during our game." Kate admits, making Charlotte smile up at Eloise. Knowing she was right and could not wait to win the bet officially.

"Ah" Eloise nods her head. "You were near our fathers grave?" Eloise asks her, a sad smile on her face. Charlotte takes one of her hands, gently rubbing it to provide the only comfort she could at the moment.

"Well, then his mood was not on your account. He rarely goes near if he can help it." Eloise assures her, giving Charlotte a grateful smile. Eloise opened her book, looking at her ring before looking at Charlotte. Even though she swore she would never marry, she was glad Charlotte was the one she would marry.

I like all the men who failed miserably at getting her attention. Charlotte loves Eloise for her, for being the reason she was the oddball in her family. And she couldn't ask for anyone better, even if she has to be the center of attention as being one of the future Queens.

______________________________

Charlotte stops reading her book as her aunt bursts through the Birdgerton home. "Queen Charlotte." Kevin announces making the Bridgerton family get up and bow before looking at her questionably.

"Your majesty, we did not know of your arrival?" Violet says confused as to what he Queen was there.

"No need, since we will be family now,It's Charlotte." The queen waved her off as everyone looks at her confused. Eloise and Charlotte look at each other in shock, not having told the family.

"What do you mean?" Anthony stands up, looking at his family. "They didn't tell you? Charlotte Allison Regal." The queen calls out her niece who is currently ducking under the couch.

"Oh auntie, I didn't see you. How's your day?" Charlotte feigns an innocent smile as her aunt raises an eyebrow at her.

"Wait, who are you marrying? I didn't think Benedict or Colin were engaged." Anthony asks while Violet looks at her second oldest daughter with a raised eyebrow.

"It seems we were far more off than we thought." Lady Danbury speaks out of no where, scaring some people.

"Wait what?" Charlotte looks at her confused as her and Violet share a look.

"They know! You know!" Eloise stands up, surprised. "You guys are not quite as sneaky as you believe." Violet tells her making the Bridgerton siblings look more confused.

"Now to plan the wedding." The queen says, making Charlotte raise an eyebrow. As if for miracle, it finally clicks to the siblings, as to what the two were so close, the bug ring on Eloise finger should have been a hint or the way the boy couldn't last five seconds without being in each others presence.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Daphne gasps in all different tones. "You- you cheeky little-" Colin gets cut off by Benedict elbowing him.

"You and Charlotte?" Anthony asks as Eloise looks away from him, not wanting to disappoint him or have him angry at her.

"Are all my sisters gonna get married before me?" Anthony jokes seeing the expression Eloise had. Her mood shifts, as her siblings hug and congratulate her.

Arthur, who just now walks into the room notices everyone emotional. He looks at Charlotte then to Elise then to her hand. "Guess you finally womened up huh?" He tears as he hugs her, congratulating her.

"Now, come niece, when do we plan to have this wedding?" The queen asks. "After Anthony's, whenever that may be." Charlotte tells her, knowing Eloise would want some time to get used to everything.

______________________________

"This room is exceptionally well- lit." Benedict stares as he stares blankly at one of the candles. Charlotte looks at him in confusion as she stops her conversation with Eloise.

"Have you noticed Cole? The twinkle of the candles. It's as if... we sit amongst the stars." Benedict continues his voice getting louder and cracking, making Arthur turn to him in confusion.

"Are you okay?" Arthur asks, slightly worried.

"I was just telling Benedict how brilliant the stars were in Greece." Colin tells everyone, as Benedict like at him weirdly.

"What's wrong with him?" Charlotte asks Eloise as they both squint their eyes at the lucid man.

"Are you enjoying your time here, Miss Edwina?" Daphne directs the attention back to her eldest brothers guests.

"I am, very much. The buzz of the city is thrilling indeed, but I quite enjoy the peace of the country." Edwina replies, her voice ever so soft and gentle.

"As do I. Though I dare say. It is not quite so peaceful with my entire family in residence." Anthony agrees with her, his voice louder and rough than hers, making Charlotte note another reason as to why they would not be a good match.

Edwina chuckles at his reply, finding it amusing indeed. "I understand, my lord. Certainly, I cannot compare my family with your seven brothers and sisters, but, my sister and I were known to be a handful growing up too." Edwinas tells him? Looking over at Kate who is squinting at Benedict along with Eloise and Charlotte, the trio having a blast as they watch lucid man act weird.

"Mm. I can imagine." Anthony stares at Kate, watching as Charlotte makes a comment causing Kate and Eloise to laugh. Eloise choking in her wine slightly, causing her more laughter from the Sharma girl.

"But Kate always had my best interests at heart." Edwina tells him, Daphne looking at Anthony's s he stares at Kate. "She bears a heavy responsibility for our family." Edwina adds.

"That sounds remarkably similar to you, Anthony." Daphne comments, snapping Anthony out of his gaze. "Much familiar responsibility to bare, indeed."

Charlotte laughs as Benedict pokes Colin's cheek as the boy rants about Greece and his travels. Charlotte looks at the girls to her left, noticing Kate starring at the viscount.

Charlotte rest her hand on Eloise thigh, gaining she attempting as she motions to Kate.

Benedict starts moaning as he eats the chicken. He goes to reach for his wine but it spills on the table, startling everyone, snapping Charlotte and Eloise at their own stare along with Kate and Anthony.

Benedict cups his face with his hands, giggling. "Benedict, dear you alarm our guests." Violet tells her son, looking at him weirdly.

"It's quite alright, Lady Bridgerton." Kate assures her, a smile on her face. Eloise stares at her older brother weirdly.

"Perhaps.." Lady Danbury speaks up, using her spoon to tap her wine glass, gaining everyone's attention. "It is time for a toast." She finishes.

"A good idea. To cheer our guests." Violet agrees. "Or to tend to other pressing matters." Lady Danbury adds. Giving Anthony a look, making everyone guess what's coming.

Anthony stares at the table making Kate speak up. "My- I believe my sister and I have grown rather weary." Kate makes an excuse.

Charlotte and Eloise share a look. Anthony stands up. "A toast, yes."

"My sincere gratitude to the Sharmas for joining us. It has been splendid having you here to witness what is Joe my second annual loss at pall-mall." The table laughs at his lose.

"Not to be repeated, I assure you." He jokes, causing his siblings to chuckle more. "And my special gratitude to Miss Edwina." He raises his wine glass to her, the young girl smiling up at him with delight.

"It has certainly been a privilege. To truly make your acquaintance these past days. In fact, I believe there I a question I would like to ask you." Anthony tells she, making everyone hold their breathe for it.

Anthony looks hesitantly at Kate who was steering a thin but noticed his eyes and looks up at the ceiling.

"I should like to, uh.." He looks back at Edwina, seeing her eager look. "I should like to ask you to please refrain from telling anyone back in London about yesterdays loss. I fear the harm to my reputation would simply be too great." Anthony cowards out making everyone look disappointed besides Eloise and Charlotte, who knew just by looking at Kate, Anthony was a goner.

Anthony raises his glass. "Pleasant days." Lady Danbury says to the toast. "Hear hear" Benedict adds before looking at Eloise and Charlotte.

"Since you are gonna marry. Will Elise be our Queen too? Do I have to start bowing to her?" Benedict asks, pointing his finger at her which he accidentally waves of around.

"It seems so." Eloise says awkwardly as she gets put on the spot light.

"Being Queen has it perks, or well future queen. We could do whatever we want. Read whatever we want. And we could have people hunt down Whistledown for you." Charlotte tells her, listing the perks.

"So your saying, you could have professionals track down Whistledown and didn't?" Eloise asks her fiancé, baffled.

"It's not as fun as doing it yourself. Which I say I am beating you quite well." Charlotte smirks, bantering with Eloise was one of her favorite things to do.

"If I recall, I found the he printers shop." Eloise points out. "And if I recall I managed to track down her infórmate. Did you kit read her issue on how I was so madly in love with Anthony?" Charlotte raises an eyebrow at her making Eloise gasp.

"You must tell me who it is!" Eloise squint her eyes at her fiancé. "Nope, remember it's who ever gets to Whistledown first. so far I'm wining, just like the other times." Charlotte brags as Elodia playfully smacks her both girls chuckling.

"We will see." Eloise sips her wine as Charlotte copies her. Both not caring for the looks the family was giving them. Nto ones of disgust or disappointment but rather fondness and happiness as Eloise was happy and smiling bigger than she ever has.

______________________________

I want someone to look at me like Eloise and Charlotte look at each other.

Also I have their rings to match their eyes, so sapphire and emerald with diamonds in the show of flower pedals because when she first showed Eloise the cabin, it had flowers all around it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 28
The tale of Her Majesty The Queen Dowager of WΓΌrttemberg unfolds not as a fairy-tale love story with a happily ever after but as a narrative of growt...
5.8K 305 7
All Is Fair In Love And War. Lord Anthony Bridgerton, the formidable head of the Bridgerton family, sets forth on a quest to secure a worthy spouse...
105K 6.6K 44
Completed βœ¨πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ Born to the fairy elite, the royal line, next in line to take the crown, a queen to be announced on her next birthday, with her royal...
8.2K 127 12
π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑰 π’ˆπ’ π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’? π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 π’˜π’† π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒃𝒆 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒉, π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† π’Žπ’† οΏ½...