Undying Hate | Book Three

Por Kayla_Bee23

R18+ Book Three | Complete This is the continuation of Book Two: Unexpected Fates and cannot be read as a st... Mais

Welcome A/N
One | Change
Two | Girl
Three | Roehnie
Four | Dreams
Five | His & Hers
Six | Eat
Seven | Big
Eight | Float
Nine | Train
Ten | Run
Eleven | Grief
Twelve | Fault
Thirteen | Mundane
Fourteen | Sneak
Fifteen | Wake
Sixteen | Trigger
Seventeen | Sorry
Eighteen | Crown
Nineteen | Patricide
Twenty | Feed
Twenty-one | Apart
Twenty-two | Silent
Twenty-three | Coralie
Twenty-four | Faint
Twenty-five | Tea
Twenty-six | Breed
Twenty-seven | Beihllua
Twenty-eight | UV
Twenty-nine | Innocent
Thirty | Hands
Thirty-one | Showdown
Thirty-two | Taken
Thirty-three | Oasis
Thirty-four | Connected
Thirty-six | Free
Thirty-seven | Undying

Thirty-five | Pancakes

776 45 7
Por Kayla_Bee23

"I was gonna say I can think of another way we could be one. Connected."

Sylvie swallowed so hard her throat hurt. Perhaps it was just a warning of things to come...

"Show us," Elias said, sitting upright so quickly she hardly saw him move.

Kian's cheeks darkened as he sat too. Was he blushing? It was no time to be a prude now.

She hid a nervous laugh and sat, trying to find the best way to do it. Kian was the most gentle, so he could go behind. Elias had the most control, so he could be in front, and Rowan would be underneath. Yes. That could work.

She reached for Rowan's hand and pulled him onto the bed.

"Lay on your back, please."

"Yes, mistress."

She grinned and rubbed her hand along his tattoos and abdomen before hoisting her leg over his waist and sitting on his belly. He grunted, grabbing the back of her thighs and running his warm hands up and down.

She lost herself momentarily in the touch, but when Elias cleared his throat, she continued.

"Kian."

"Yes?"

"Would you go behind me?"

His eyes widened, and his breathing paused for a moment before he exhaled sharply. "Yes." He hopped off the bed and walked to the foot of it, climbing back on and perching himself between Rowan's legs.

"You might need to open your legs wider, Rowan.

Rowan did so without a word; his blown-out pupils and phasing golden irises watched her every move.

"And Elias."

"Yes, Kitten. I believe I know what your needing." He raised onto his knees and touched her face lightly with his thumb. "You won't be able to say your safe word this time, so if you need me to stop, squeeze my wrist three times. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good."

With a shaky but excited exhale, she slid back and hovered over Rowan's eager tip. It kissed her entrance as Kian brushed against her ass cheek.

Was she wet enough?

"Here."

She looked up as Elias handed Kian a tube of water-based lube. Thank the Fates.

She shuddered as Kian cracked open the lid and squeezed. The thick sound of liquid drenching his hands and cock made her wet.

"Kitten?"

"Yes?" she sighed breathily, meeting Elias' eyes.

"Relax."

She smiled and took a calming breath as she lowered onto Rowan's cock. Immediately the girth of it stretched her perfectly, reaching every internal erogenous zone and spot of pleasure. The thought of him taking up too much room for Kian to fit made her heart spike, but Kian rubbed a hand down her spine. 

"We'll take it slow."

Elias lined his hips up with her face as she steadied herself on hands and knees. Rowan held her by the ribs while Kian settled his hands snuggly on her hips.

She opened her mouth and licked Elias' cock as Kians' kissed her back entrance. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

Elias wrapped his hands around her head and guided her onto him, pushing to the back of her throat and pulling back as soon as she felt the urge to gag. Once she got used to his rhythm, Kian inched inside her, adding more lubricant as he went. 

Rowan shuddered under her, keeping his thrusting to a tiny tilt of his hips. Even that was enough to make her eyes roll back. The sensations across her body were too much. Her mates seemed to feel the same, their touches trembling as she rode and sucked them.

"That's a good girl."

She was stuffed to the brim with them, but it felt so good. Rowan slowly increased his pace, moving in the opposite motion to Kian. She wondered if they could feel each other through the thin walls separating her ass and vagina. Probably. Did that make it hotter? Yes.

"Holy fuck." Rowan had gone feral. His grip on her body shook so much it almost tickled as he held back what she assumed was an orgasm. Kian was so gentle, only going in a few inches. She could tell she wasn't taking all of him, but he didn't seem to mind, his pleasure rolling through her like a sound bath.

As she grew used to the fullness, she steadied her grip, moving her hands to Rowan's shoulders and Elias's hips. Her back arched as they continued fucking her from the waist down, and she focused on taking Elias as deeply as she could. She wanted him to finish first.

Humming every time her core clenched, she smiled internally as Elias' head tipped back. He had to be close. She pushed herself further than before, gagging on his cock and letting the spit dribble down her chin and coat her face. The extra lubrication allowed him to go even deeper. She cupped his balls and massaged the silky skin, squeezing them lightly as his thighs twitched. Yes. he was close.

Her eyes moistened the more she gagged, but by the lust in Elias' eyes, she knew he liked it. And she fucking loved it.

"My little slut."

He pulled out of her, and she gasped a full breath. "Yes, sir," more spit coated her chin, but she didn't care. He didn't seem to either. Elias grabbed her slick chin and forced her back to arch further as he pumped his fist down his cock.

"Where do you want me to come?"

She laughed breathily and tried to lick his hand. Now it was her turn to go feral.

"Where, kitten?" he growled

"On my face."

Rowan growled loudly in warning, stealing her attention.

"Don't you dare," he said, his golden iris' staring Elias down.

She grinned and wrapped her hand around his throat, squeezing the sides lightly. "Don't interrupt."

His gaze shot to hers, his eyes phasing between hazel green and gold. "Fine."

"Good boy."

She returned her focus to Elias and fluttered her lashes. His brows furrowed contemplatively.

"What's wrong?"

"Your shifter is right. I won't 'disgrace' you like that."

She tried to frown, but the movement below her waist drew out a moan. "But I want you to."

"But he doesn't. And you both matter to me. Pick somewhere else."

She shot an accusatory glance at Rowan, but his satisfied smile proved he would not feel bad about denying her some sexy degradation. Sighing, she lifted her chest and palmed one of her breasts.

"What about here?"

"Yes," Rowan groaned, reaching up to squeeze her other breast.

"Good." Elias took her head and guided her to his base where she licked up and down his shaft, sucking his balls into her mouth and lightly stroking his perineum, otherwise known as the spot that makes men melt from being fondled.

Elias unravelled quickly, and he pulled back, giving her a second to lift her chest before he came across her breasts, some even hitting her on the cheek. She hummed and swiped off the warm beads as her orgasm gripped her walls. Then, her focus returned to Rowan and Kian; their steady resolve to hold back coming was truly commendable.

She grabbed Elias's hands for support when another jolt of pleasure ripped through her, and both Kian and Rowan groaned loudly, signalling their climax. It seemed to last forever, and her eyes rolled back as her walls clenched again and again. Even Elias felt the strength of the bliss, a few more ropes of thick cum hitting her body as they all rode the high.

Doused in sweat, cum and spit, Sylvie slowly rose off Rowan's cock and waited for Kian to pull out.

"Slowly," she gasped as the feeling brought her a flash of pain.

"Forgive me, princess." he pressed against her hole and rubbed a firm circle distracting her from his pulling out. It was a weird sensation, and the urge to tense made it impossible to relax. When he was finally free of her, she sighed in relief and sagged on Rowan.

The squelch between their bodies made her jump straight back up. "Oh shit, sorry!"

Rowan just laughed and sat up with her in his lap. "I guess we can take round two in the shower."

Elias pulled her to her feet, and they all followed her to the bathroom for the longest, most exhausting shower of her life.

*

"Do you feel different?"

"No."

"You look the same. Better even."

"Well, thanks."

"You smell the same too. Less dead, maybe?"

"Rowan!" Sylvie grumbled from the middle of the bed. Her face smooshed into the pillow. "Will you leave Elias alone?"

"What? I'm curious. And everyone else is going to be curious too. You're going to be like a god to them."

She groaned and sat up. There was no point resting now. Her anxiety was too high. He was right. They already looked at her like she was a circus amusement. Now she brought someone back from the dead. Or at least they thought she did.

"It's okay, Princess. You don't have to address them yet. They know you're recovering. The vampires are still settling in, too, so there is no rush. Do you want me to take your stress?"

She exhaled and pulled the duvet around her as Kian padded across the room, dressed and looking like he'd been up for hours. Elias and Rowan, though, lay on either side of her, tired and looking in need of more sleep.

"No, I'm okay, Kian. I think I'll get up now." She flipped the duvet off Rowan and wriggled down the bed as he grumbled and pulled it back over himself.

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Kian before heading to the kitchen. It had been ages since she had eaten a good meal and even longer since she'd cooked. Fuck. She hummed to herself. She actually couldn't remember the last time she cooked anything.

Crossing the kitchen, she opened the fridge and scoffed at its fullness. Who was stocking the fridge?

"You can thank Rosie and Claudine for that. They thought you would need some care once you came out of the ground." Kian regarded her carefully as he pulled an apple from the produce drawer and took a bite. He had definitely taken some of her grief, but the pain of losing Elias, no matter how briefly, still felt like a scar on her heart.

"I should thank them."

"Eat first. They understand your need to recover."

She pulled out a mix of fruits and oat milk before searching the pantry and gathering flour, bananas, sugar and maple syrup. She wasn't the best cook, but she did know how to make a delicious pancake. She whipped up the batter and heated the pan with a splash of oil. 

After telling Kian off for trying to help, he sat at the counter, watching her every move with a look of adoration. Every time she caught his gaze, she blushed. She never thought she would ever be as loved as she was by her mates.

Once she added the first ladle of batter, she moved on to the fruits dicing them and mixing them in a big bowl.

"What's that?" Rowan hollered from the bedroom, followed by Elias's grumble.

"Nothing yet," Sylvie yelled back, carefully flipping the pancake. Perfectly golden brown. She grinned as Rowan padded from the bedroom, his grey sweatpants hanging precariously on his hips.

"This is nice."

"And it's not ready. So go back to bed."

"No way. I'm gonna join Kian and watch you."

She rolled her eyes and spun, looking for lemons to stop the fruit salad from browning when Rowan whistled. "That ass."

She blushed and grabbed one, spinning back and pulling a face at him.

"What? Your body is insanely hot."

Elias appeared next, walking straight behind her and burying his face in the crook of her neck, his hands gripping her waist. "Morning, wife."

"Morning, husband."

"Sit down. I'll finish this for you."

"Uh uh. I'm cooking. Go and wait with Kian and Rowan."

With a low chuckle and kiss on her neck, he let go and followed her orders sitting on the final stool next to Kian.

Being watched made flipping the pancakes a little shakier, but after a while, there was enough for all of them, except for Elias, who drank a tall glass of O-Neg, and they sat down together to eat. 

They sat in comfortable silence, and finally, Sylvie could see their future. The normalcy of living together, eating meals with one another and...

Images of the night before flashed in her mind, making them all shiver simultaneously.

Intimacy.

She could get used to that. Kian smirked into his bowl as Rowan paused his eating. "Did we just-"

"Yes."

"But we aren't fucking."

"Seems like we don't need to be."

"I was thinking about it," Sylvie chimed in, swallowing the last bite of pancake.

"Aren't we all?" Rowan asked.

"Yes," Elias and Kian answered in unison.

"She connects us. It's to be expected," Kian said, standing and taking their dishes to the sink.

"Does this happen to every mated pair?"

"It's been a long time since there was a genuine pair, but yes, I think so."

She sighed contentedly. "I like it."

Rowan grinned at her as Elias responded.

"We do, too, kitten." 

*
A/N
Getting close to the end.
❤️ KB

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

67.6K 10.4K 51
Book Two takes us on quite a different ride. Two years on from Gifted, Pearl and Sylar are asked to help The Kings Moon Pack. The oldest of all the...
18.5K 1.2K 31
This book is intended for mature readers! Book 2 of the Black series. This can be read as a stand alone book but I highly recommend reading the firs...
50.9K 1.1K 17
[Mature Content] Khalifa Fei, a famed water mage, suddenly woke up into a stupidly enjoyable book about the undead. Although she transmigrated in...
2.6M 154K 69
Sara Gaspard swore she'd do anything to find those responsible for her sister's death, but teaming up with the Sin of Pride is more than she bargaine...