强制欢宠:我的温柔暴君

By WhyHer_123

Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End of the Main Story
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
End of the Side Story

70

435 12 5
By WhyHer_123

“You have to be extra careful.” warned Ye Mu.

“Ok.” Mo Linyuan got up and as he was about to head out, he remembered something. He turned to face her, “You were just about to tell me something… Wait for me to return and we will continue where we left off.”

Ye Mu nodded, her heart feeling a little heavy.

Once Mo Linyuan left, Ye Mu grabbed her head in frustration as she sat down in a chair. There was a dragon head on the emperor’s throne, which Ye Mu sat on top of. The servants that were standing around acted like they didn’t see her.

This made Ye Mu even more uncomfortable.

Mo Linyuan truly valued her… If he knew that she was leaving, wouldn’t that devastate him…?

Reflecting on this, Ye Mu shook her head. There’s no way. Mo Linyuan was merely 16 years old, yet he was already incredibly wise and tenacious. He was more mature than any of the adults she knew of in the modern era.

How can such a person exist… someone who was a natural born genius who would meticulously plan his gains and losses… and yet still do irrational things for his feelings?

Once she left, Mo Linyuan may start hating her… or he may remember her for the rest of his life… but his life will go on. He has his journey to succeed in uniting the lands, just as she has her own mission to accomplish.

With this in mind, Ye Mu lowered her head as the pit of her stomach twisted. She felt her previously quiet internal evil energy suddenly stir up restlessly in agitation.

She didn’t think this would be so difficult to bear. Ye Mu thought that she would be resolute. Once she obtained the city boundary map she would then return… but she was truly too naive.

Ye Mu laughed bitterly. She felt that the room had become too stifling, and decided to go for a stroll.

Once Ye Mu left the imperial palace, a bunch of people rushed over to her. Some of them went over the top with welcoming her, “Miss Ye, the chrysanthemum in the courtyard has just started blooming. Would you like to go and see?”

Ye Mu was quite popular in the palace. Hearing the other person share this, she felt it was a lucky coincidence, as she was feeling stuffy indoors. Dismissing those around her, as she didn’t want to be followed, she cheerfully proceeded towards the courtyard alone.

There were very few authority figures in this palace due to the fact that most of them were either dead or became monks. Mo Linyuan still hadn’t drafted anyone new to fill those roles. Thus, the palace was mostly empty. Naturally, this also made people in the palace few and far between.

Ye Mu walked past the refined and grand palace doors, feeling a little desolate.

Within the palace, there were mostly imperial guards. They symbolized peace and security. In reality, that was not the case, as they only provided a superficial sense of safety.

It was at that moment, a shadow suddenly appeared and flashed in front of Ye Mu. Ye Mu was by herself, so when she saw the figure, she didn’t even think before she approached it.

“Who are you?!” She demanded.

The figure led Ye Mu to an empty yard, before halting. Ye Mu scrutinized the figure. Within seconds, he took out a dagger, aiming it at Ye Mu!

Ye Mu turned apprehensive! The opponent didn’t seem weak, but she also wasn’t someone to be underestimated. Even if she couldn’t use her internal force, many were still no match for her. Moreover, as they were fighting, she felt that she had the upper hand.

The opponent also seemed to have realized that Ye Mu was stronger than him. He may have initiated the attack, but in the end he started to step back and retreat.

Ye Mu thought it was suspicious for him to act this way, but she still reached out to grab onto him and prevent his escape!

Just at that moment, the ordinary man abruptly spit a mouth full of blood at her. Ye Mu then witnessed him bite down on a poisonous pill to kill himself, so she let go of his arm.

As she was releasing his arm, the man suddenly turned around and used a dagger to slice his neck right in front of Ye Mu!

His execution was extremely fierce, causing blood to splash and soak Ye Mu’s whole body!

“Ahhh!” a servant passing through not far away screamed. Ye Mu touched her face, only to find her hand drenched in vital fluids. Her nose filled up with the pungent, fishy smell of blood. It would seem that the now fallen individual had accomplished his mission, which was to die in the hands of Ye Mu.

Ye Mu quickly used a clean handkerchief to wipe her face in order to try and suppress her evil energy. She hadn’t seen so much blood in so many years. Even now, her diet mostly consisted of vegetables. To suddenly become bloody from head to toe, Ye Mu began to feel agitated as she anxiously wiped herself!

However it appeared that the blood had penetrated her pores and entered her internally, which caused the ominous creature that she already suppressed a long time ago to reawaken!

Seeing her handkerchief becoming more and more dirty, Ye Mu felt helpless, before she turned and strided towards a pond not far away.

As a band of imperial guards rushed over, Ye Mu instructed them, “Get rid of him.”

As she hurried away, she ran to the side of the koi fish pond and washed the blood from her face.

However, it did not fix her restlessness. Thinking desperately, she went to change clothes before she headed to the Buddhist Temple.

Currently, she should not have gone out, but there were many guards placed along the path to the Tian Shou Temple, so she thought it would be fine. When the Silent Monk saw her, he was taken aback.

“Why did you come?”

Ye Mu felt slightly feverish, as she said promptly, “Don’t ask too many questions. Long story short, I just ran into a problem. Someone died in front of me, but his blood wasn’t normal. My body got in contact with it, and now the once dormant negative energy is burning up again!”

After explaining, she showed him the clothes she just changed out of. The Silent Master sniffed at it, and his expression suddenly changed!

“What’s wrong?”

Ye Mu saw that something was amiss.

“It’s… It’s nothing.” Silent Monk was somewhat uneasy as he spoke, “Come inside, let me first help you channel your internal force. The dark martial arts you used to practice was meant to be triggered by blood to fuel its strength. But it’s not a problem, I will help you inhibit it.”

Ye Mu didn’t doubt him at all. At once she followed him inside. But right then, an unexpected young buddhist monk walked inside and whispered a short phrase into Silent Master’s ear. Afterwards, Ye Mu noticed the Silent Master’s already pale complexion became even paler than before!

He glanced at Ye Mu in bewilderment, not saying anything. He simply dismissed the novice buddhist monk. Afterwards, he became anxious for an unknown personal reason as he continued to escort Ye Mu inside. They both sat cross-legged in front of each other.

Before starting, the seated Ye Mu unexpectedly asked him,

“Silent Master, how long has it been since you’ve helped me suppress the evil energy?”

The Silent Monk froze, not saying anything.

Ye Mu smiled at him, “Based on my calculation, it’s already been a few years. I wouldn’t have thought I would know you for this long. I should be able to call you a friend by now right?”

Hearing this, Silent Master firmly nodded his head.

Ye Mu asked, “My own life and well-being… can I entrust it to you?”

Silent Master gazed at her, as she pointed at herself, “I know in here, there is a ferocious beast kept under control. Moreover it has been suppressed for many years. If something were to happen and it broke free, I undoubtedly would not be a match against it by then. When that time comes, if it isn’t the death of others, it will be my own death… Would you still continue to help me then?”

This time, Silent Master didn’t hesitate long before his face reflected a pure, honorable, steady expression.

“I will continue to help you, for as long as I live, you will not lose control!”

After the Silent Master’s proclamation, his eyes cleared. He was determined to help Ye Mu obstruct her evil energies.

For many years, Ye Mu has been practicing dark martial arts. Although she continued to suppress it, she has now reached her limit. Even if she didn’t let it burst out like before, once it does explode, it would be extremely dangerous!

Even after her internal forces flowed clearly, the Silent Master noticed Ye Mu was still unstable and needed to finalize her cultivation. He stealthily walked outside. His mood was heavy due to the bloodied clothes Ye Mu showed him. The dark red blood that stained the cloth had a flowery fragrance permeating from it.

It was a scent derived from a plant known as the Burning Flower fragrance. The scent was known to make people become rash and irritable. As for why it was running through the blood of the assassin who killed himself in front of Ye Mu, the answer was obvious.

The Silent Monk’s eyes reflected traces of gloominess. The Buddha beads he held within his hand, weighed a thousand times heavier than usual.

If he hadn’t tried to rouse Ye Mu’s internal force earlier, her energy would have reacted violently. He guided her to awaken the forces more naturally, like a father guiding a child. Although she was fairly stable at the moment, her temperament would become more and more violent over time. Once she loses all control, it would become a catastrophic life-or-death situation.

In the past, he didn’t know about Ye Mu’s father. But now, having heard Ye Mu’s story, he blamed himself even more. How could her father give this devil martial arts form to her to protect herself, when it has such a bloodthirsty nature? The man then thought, At least, she is unlikely to ever get bullied.

In the beginning, the Silent Master had destroyed all of it. Her father’s goodwill was now completely ruined by him. Meanwhile Ye Mu was unaware of this, and still continued to treat him as a friend. She herself was afraid of her own evil tendencies, and depended on him to suppress her abilities and to bring relief. She continued to believe he was someone helpful…

Someone helpful?

The Silent Master’s heart stilled as he repeated the two words. He recollected to the time when he was at the foot of the mountains and witnessed the multitude of corpses littering the ground.

Right then, a novice monk went to greet him, “Master…” his next sentence caused the Silent Monk’s face to change completely!

“Miss Zhao has come to visit.”

Ever since Ye Mu began visiting the Tian Shou Temple, Zhao Yiqin, who used to visit often, hesitated to come by and only visited once a year.

The Silent Master originally didn’t want to see Zhao Yiqin, as Ye Mu was currently at the Tian Shou Temple. He was fearful that they would run into each other. But remembering Ye Mu’s pale face, he decided to go and meet Zhao Yiqin, to demand what exactly the woman was planning.

Within the dimmed Buddhist monastery, Zhao Yiqin was wearing a silk garment. Her hair was plain without ornaments. At first glance, she looked just like an ordinary woman.

But the moment she turned around, her face held an imposing power and vigor that other women didn’t have.

“You came.”

Zhao Yiqin was delighted to see the monk. The usual sharpness in her eyebrows softened with her smile.

In contrast, the Silent Master’s expression was rigid.

“What are you doing here? Were you the one who made Ye Mu this way right now?”

Zhao Yiqin’s smile thinned into a sneer, “You finally get to see me, but you only talk about that little girl? Do you have any idea what she has done to me? She almost spread rumors about me raising a circle of boy toys to the world! If it wasn’t for my timely response, I would have been spurned by everyone!”

Having a circle of lovers is one thing, but having everyone in the world know about it was another. Ye Mu truly took drastic measures and fiercely pulled the carpet under Zhao Yiqin.

The Silent Monk listened at the doorway, not saying anything.

Zhao Yiqin hid her smile. Her expression became stern, “I am having a difficult time right now. The little emperor got rid of the Zhou and Zhong family. I don’t understand why Wen Ze, that old traitor, decided to cooperate with the emperor. Their next target is going to be me!”

Seeing the Silent Monk’s indifference, Zhao Yiqin stepped forward aggressively, “Did you not hear me? I said, I’m about to be killed by them!”

“So that’s your reasoning for using the Burning Flower fragrance to evoke murderous intent in Ye Mu? Have you ever thought about how many people in the palace your decision would kill?”

“What’s there to be afraid of?” Zhao Yiqin cackled coldly, “I’m no longer living in the palace. Nothing is going to happen to me! If she truly does go insane, the one that’s going to die is that little tyrant! Besides, didn’t you say Ye Mu was kind hearted? If she was truly kind, and she could no longer restrain herself, she should do us all a favor and just drop dead!”

“You’re truly unreasonable!” the Silent Monk’s face flushed lightly, “You can hurt others, but I won’t allow you to harm her!”

“Why’s that?!” Zhao Yiqin showed jealousy, “You never cared about others before. When I wanted you to do something, you would do it. But now, you’re arguing with me over a dead girl? Did she feed you some weird manipulative soup?!”

“That’s enough!”

The Silent Monk suddenly shouted! He had always spoken softly and warmly before. With his abrupt outburst, his expression unexpectedly became even more fierce.

“Please leave here immediately! I don’t care what you do, I won’t expose you. That will be the last thing I will do for you out of love!”

The Silent Master’s cold and detached words made Zhao Yiqin furious!

“Looks like, because of her, you don’t need me anymore! But that doesn’t matter, she’s going to die very soon…”

“What do you mean…” as the Silent Monks words trailed off, upon realization, he tried to run outside! However, he was stopped by two martial arts masters at the doorway. Zhao Yiqin then walked up behind him.

“Ever since the beginning, I already instructed someone to put the Burning Flower fragrance in the incense in her room to intensify her state. What do you think she would choose: to explode and lose control or to kill herself?”

Zhao Yiqin faintly smirked, her eyes as sharp as a scorpion, “It doesn’t matter what she chooses. If she decides to kill herself, that’s one death vs 100 deaths. If she chooses to live, the people important to the king will be killed outside the palace. You tell me, would the sovereign still be able to cover this situation? He most likely wouldn’t be able to protect Ye Mu anymore, right?”

The Silent Master’s face was ghost-like, “No, don’t do this!”

“Why not?” Zhao Yiqin casted a meaningful glance towards the martial arts masters. The two of them approached the Silent Master from each side and detained him.

“Why don’t you two quickly take him back to his room? It would be bad if that little devil goes insane!”

Zhao Yiqin thought this out very thoroughly. If Ye Mu died, Mo Linyuan would suffer greatly. If Ye Mu didn’t die, then all the buddhist monks on this mountain top would be massacred by her. At that point, even if Mo LInyuan wanted to protect her, he would undoubtedly be denounced by everyone!

Especially now that everyone knew of Mo Linyuan’s questionable past, if he made this reckless decision in these dire times… Hmph! Let’s see if he could still fight for her then!

With these thoughts, she smiled coolly. She then turned to the pale monk. “Let’s go. We should head back to the room. I won’t let you be harmed. Once we reveal ourselves, you don’t have to be a monk anymore. Didn’t you say you wanted to change your identity? I promise you, this time, you can do whatever you desire.”

Hearing this, the color completely drained from the Silent Master’s face. He began to struggle with all his might!

Meanwhile, a sharp cry came from the surrounding mountains! Hearing this, Zhao Yiqin naturally became elated, “Perfect! Looks like Ye Mu, that doomed girl, is on a killing spree!”

… But Ye Mu wasn’t killing anyone. Although she was drenched in blood, the blood was her own. She ran into a young lady who was burning incense for her family. The moment the lady saw Ye Mu’s frightening appearance, the woman shrieked, her spirit leaving her body.

Ye Mu’s appearance at this time was truly terrifying. When she realized something was wrong, it was already too late. She felt feverish and unlike herself. She sensed that the evil energy within her body could no longer be suppressed!

Before her murderous intent could surge, she tapped heavily on some of her vital points, causing herself to vomit blood!

The sharp pain caused her to retain her rationality a little longer. She wanted to find the Silent Monk. However, due to her current appearance, wherever she walked, people who saw her would panic and flee fearfully. Ye Mu’s originally pure face suddenly had black blood vessels appearing, her eyes turning blood-shot, as she was drenched in her own blood. She looked like a malicious evil spirit that crawled out of hell!

“Quickly, come take a look! Something has happened to Miss Ye!”

The imperial guards stationed around the mountain heard and rushed towards where Ye Mu was. Ye Mu was the sovereign’s most significant beloved. The guards couldn’t let her be in danger.

A scream could be heard. Ye Mu stood and started stepping on the floor tile. Her feet, leaking internal forces, caused deep cracks and footprints to litter everywhere on the stone slabs with every step she took.

“Wh-what sort of creature are you?!”

The first ones to arrive were the martial artist monks, who proceeded to surround Ye Mu. Seeing her internal force leaking out of her essence, every single one of them had petrified expressions! Some of the guests hid themselves, while even more already fled as soon as they saw the bloody creature.

When Ye Mu saw someone in her line of sight, she would approach, trying to request aid. To her dismay, once she went near, they would all involuntarily back away.

“Si-Silent…” Ye Mu reached out to them, wanting to tell them to call the Silent Monk. Where did he go? Why hasn’t he appeared yet?

“Quick! We must stop her! She wants to hurt our Master!”

The monks who heard got over their initial fear and summoned their courage to tightly encircle Ye Mu. Combining forces, they all brandished their sticks to strike. Just as Ye Mu raised her head, she saw every single stick aimed towards her combine together, locking down around her neck!

“L-Let me go…”

~~~~~~~~~

In the dark room, the Silent Master seemed to have calmed down. He turned towards Zhao Yiqin and spoke, “Right now, only I am able to control her. You have to let me go!”

As Zhao Yiqin listened to the cries outside, she smiled coldly. “You hear the misery outside? She’s most likely already murdered many. Didn’t we hear the imperial guards heading over there? If you went, and you couldn’t control her, wouldn’t you just be needlessly killed by her?

“Besides…” Zhao Yiqin met his eyes, “I already sent news of Ye Mu’s madness to Mo Linyuan. He’s on his way now. If Ye Mu goes crazy and kills him, that would be the happiest occurrence!”

The Silent Master closed his eyes, his voice turning extremely frigid,

“Let me go. I can’t watch Tian Shou Temple become destroyed. If you don’t agree to it…”

He raised his hand, “If you don’t agree to it, I’ll kill myself! Even if your people are stronger, they aren’t fast enough to stop me from commiting suicide!”

“You-” his words caused Zhao Yiqin’s expression to twist menacingly, “You would rather choose death in order to save her?!”

“Yes I would!” Master Silent looked at her earnestly, “I already promised her, even if I die, I will definitely still find a way to control her demons! I won’t go back on my word!”

Zhao Yiqin’s body shook angrily, “Don’t you… Don’t you have any affections left for me? You would rather die than help me?!”

Hearing this, the Silent Master let out a breath of exasperation.

“I’ve already helped you before.”

He looked at his hands as he laughed bitterly, “It began precisely as an ill-considered action. In order to help you and have Mo Linyuan get murdered by Ye Mu, I awakened and advanced her demonization progress… but consequently? The result is a crime against Buddha’s teachings, not only causing harm to others but also my own consciousness!”

Zhao Yiqin couldn’t understand at first, but when she thought of something, her eyes changed!

“Then that night at Tian Zhou Temple… those 500 martial art master’s deaths were…”

“That’s right, it was her.” He had an aggrieved smile, “I intended to utilize her to kill her loved ones, to eliminate Mo Linyuan. It could have paved a pathway for your success… Yet, who would have imagined, her childish determination was exceptionally resolute. She only killed off the 500 martial arts masters you worked hard to assemble; it’s no wonder you are so angry.”

“You-” Zhao Yiqin cried out in anger as she raised her hand accusingly, “So it was you! You did that!”

She never really understood how her well formed safety entourage was completely exterminated! So it was because of the Silent Master!

“You want to hit me?” the Silent Monk abruptly approached her one step. He wore white buddhist attires. His eyes were clear and determined as he taunted her, “All that I have done, I did for your sake. My dear mother, would you blame me for it?”

Hearing “dear mother”, Zhao Yiqin’s anger was accentuated, but she couldn’t allow herself to vent. The slap she held froze in place, never descending.

She glared at him resentfully, “Why were you acting rashly on your own like that?!”

She always assumed that the Silent Master was a passive person. When she requested anything, he wouldn’t go against her. When he was a child, he even cooked vegetarian dishes for her to eat. He was all grown up now. She never thought that he was also thinking about her, but due to a misstep, he accidentally caused harm to her instead.

He genuinely wanted to help her, how could she possibly muster the will to strike him?

The Silent Monk smiled grimly, “When Mo Linyuan showed up, he was a dazzling light that shined. He is a capable individual that was meant for the role of the emperor. Since his return, any hindrance he faced around him had already been cleaned up with one sweep. How many people are you expecting me to kill for you… for your sake? My whole life is not something easy to redeem. Thus, I no longer want to exchange my identity for a new status anymore.”

Hearing this, Zhao Yiqin’s heart became sour, “That’s in the past now. Today, I will not let this chance slip!”

“Then, you will only see me die here today!”

The Silent Monk’s tone was surprisingly firm, “I already made a mistake once before, I will not make the same mistake a second time. You are not destined to achieve your goal. If you give up now, you may still be able to live!”

“Shut up!” Zhao Yiqin’s face twisted, “If it wasn’t for Mo Linyuan, I would have already been Empress by now! He should just go to hell!”

“As you continue to pursue your dream of domination, this son will be the first to die!”

The man smiled as he made this unexpected exclamation. His beauty was accentuated with his smile, resembling a beautiful blooming lotus flower.

“Maybe once I’m dead, I can repent for some of your sins, am I right?

Ye Mu looked up and saw the sticks descending down on her. She wanted to dodge but it was if her legs were rooted to the ground. Shortly after, the sticks retreated, before eventually trying to ruthlessly strike her again!

Yet something bizarre happened. The sticks broke into two pieces before they could even touch Ye Mu. She glanced over at the people who attempted to hit her. With a glare, the opponents immediately retreated in fear, their hands clutching the splintered sticks. No one dared to make eye contact!

Ye Mu rigidly tried to stifle her desire to choke the other person’s neck. Meanwhile, the rest of them weren’t aware of her internal battle.

“Come on everyone! Don’t be afraid of this demon girl! She is very slow. We can attack her together and subdue her!”

One monk took the lead while the rest followed. Although they thought it was risky to do so, they still followed him and approached Ye Mu!

“Don’t come near me!” Ye Mu gritted through her teeth. Her expression was horrendous, but her voice was very quiet. The monks didn’t hear her warning, and continued to move closer, tightly gripping their weapons!

On one end was Ye Mu, who was about to erupt at any moment…. On the other end, was a son who was willing to die…

Zhao Yiqin was so angry when she heard what the Silent Monk said. Truly infuriating! But this was her son, she couldn’t actually kill him!

“You truly want to go out there?!”

Hearing her question, the monk maintained his firm expression, “I’m going, please let me go!”

Seeing him like this, Zhao Yiqin’s eyes suddenly turned red!

“Fine, if you want to leave, you can go!”

Sad bitterness and fury colored her face, “I am truly pitiful, to be thrown away so you can go and help a stranger! I took great lengths to come up with this method to dispose of Ye Mu. As she started visiting you at Tian Shou Temple, do you have any idea how much internal force you’ve wasted on her? The emperor guarded her so intensely. I’ve slaughtered hundreds of people to try to get this opportunity! Yet you, my dear son, you are trying to save my enemy from death? You aren’t trying to help me, you are killing me!”

The Silent Master started walking towards the doorway.

As Zhao Yiqin shared her grievance, eventually she bursted into tears in front of those around her, “Once you leave, if you aren’t able to save her, you will be killed! If you save her, once Mo Linyuan comes and sees the state she is in, do you think he will let me go unscathed? Either way you or I will die. Do you even see me as your mother? You didn’t act this way when you were a kid!”

When he was a child, he was quiet and obedient. He didn’t know of her identity at that time, but he was always very happy every time he saw her.

But ever since then, he changed. He became distant and indifferent.

Before when he was willing to mistreat Ye Mu, his heart still held his mother dearly. However, he was unable to forgive her. Now, as Zhao Yiqin cried tearfully, the Silent Master was torn. On one hand was his biological mother. On the other hand was his friend. What should he do?

“No matter what you say, I already made the mistake once, I cannot make the same mistake again.” the Silent Master confirmed his conviction and continued out the doors.

“Silent Master! No… Jun’er, you cannot go!” Zhao Yiqin hugged him from behind, “Your father wouldn’t let you treat me this way! Your dear father would never make me cry like this. Jun’er, your father’s death, you couldn’t have forgotten what you promised him before he died right?!”

Having brought up his father, the Silent Monk’s pupils sharply tightened. Just as Zhao Yiqin said, his father would have never wanted her to shed a single teardrop… he also promised his father that he would take good care of her…

Dear father…

But Ye Mu…

He shut his eyes tightly, but he could no longer take another step forward.

His persistence and conviction collapsed in a split second. He could no longer recognize himself anymore.

Ye Mu… I have truly let you down in this lifetime!

Please forgive me.

Ye Mu couldn’t find the Silent Master, especially while she was surrounded by so many people. Her internal insanity has reached its extreme point! Her eyes were now scarlet red. She saw how those around her were frightened and disgusted. No one was there to help her!

Suddenly, thick fishing nets came down on her. Ye Mu tripped and fell on the ground. She could hear the people’s urgent voices.

“Quick, capture her! Hurry and drag her off the edge of the cliff!” exclaimed one of the martial artist monks.

Dragged under the fishing net, Ye Mu continuously tried to suppress her murderous instincts but as her body got scratched on the limestone, surrounded by cheers of encouragement and rejoice, she suddenly opened her eyes wide!

In a flash, only a snarl could be heard. The fishing net was instantly torn into pieces as Ye Mu’s eyes were completely ablaze! With a single hand, she used her internal force to pull someone into the grasp of her palm!

She didn’t move from where she stood, but the person’s body was sucked dry as it nourished Ye Mu’s internal energy. Her face held uncontrollable excitement as her whole body trembled in elation!

This horrifying scene made everyone scream and try to escape, but it was futile. Her energy was so great that Ye Mu’s long hair hovered despite there being no wind around. She let go of the corpse in her hand and reached out towards a man running away from her. In the next second, another death was achieved!

The monks ran for a few steps before they thought of the safety of the many Buddhist worshippers they had to protect. Thereupon, the senior Buddhist monk shouted, “We cannot flee from here! Get in formation, we must subdue her!”

The rest of the monks obeyed despite their fear and began to surround Ye Mu. Ye Mu’s force grew little by little. Right then, her body’s murderous intent had only just slightly awoken, but her body’s force continued to rise and grow.

From head to toe, she gave off an explosive and powerful aura. Her tiny facial expression didn’t change in the slightest bit. With black veins spreading to the corner of her eyes, she glimpsed at the people around her, it was as if she was looking at a group of clowns.

“Get into the Border Formation!”

As the head monk finished his command, the other fifteen monks united their stick weapons and charged towards Ye Mu. They used their inner strength and formed the perimeters of their Border Formation as they worked together to surround her.

As the frightful scene played out, every one of their sticks targeted Ye Mu’s vital points, some even hit her on the head. Ye Mu had yet to move, but their weapons all snapped into pieces.

In the end Ye Mu’s head was dislocated, but she simply cracked and straightened it again.

She suddenly had an ominous smile. Not giving them a chance to escape, there was a sudden gust of wind that swirled and surrounded them on the flat ground!

“Not good, run away!”

They were just about to turn and escape, but it was already too late. The strange gust of wind became a force that controlled their footsteps. Ye Mu only stretched out one hand to hold all of them in place. Their internal forces were then rapidly absorbed and death was imminent on them. The next targets would most likely be the imperial guards who wouldn’t dare step forward!

“Stop!”

It was at this exact imminent peril moment that Mo Linyuan finally appeared. Before the assassination attempt of the Grand Tutor, he realized that it was suspicious. Evidently, it was indeed the opponent’s scheme to lure him away. Fortunately, he arrived just in time, and Ye Mu still has not killed too many people yet!

Ye Mu’s hand stopped the moment she heard Mo Linyuan’s voice. Although she had more than a dozen people trapped to the ground and drained of their internal forces, it was evident they were all still alive.

Ye Mu’s figure flashed. She was now approaching Mo Linyuan. With inhuman-like speed, the guards, Wen Feng and Zi Xu, swiftly stood in front of their sovereign.

“Careful Your Majesty!”

“That’s enough, everyone step aside!”

Step by step, Ye Mu walked towards Mo Linyuan… until she was only fifty meters away.

Wen Feng and Zi Xu stubbornly refused to move. The two’s killing intent agitated Ye Mu. Her expression became distinctly more irritated. Seeing her body covered in blood and malicious intent, pained Mo Linyuan. It hurt him to see her like this.

“I already told you two to get out of my way!” Mo Linyuan asserted decisively, “This is an order!”

Yielding to Mo Linyuan’s words, they reluctantly retreated… but they continued to vigilantly glare at Ye Mu.

“Turn around!”

Their eyes widened in incredulity, before they showed their backs unwillingly.

Diverting their focus from her, Ye Mu’s expression relaxed significantly. She now stood only three meters away from Mo Linyuan… but abruptly, she didn’t dare to advance further.

Her heart held a fierce beast. She wanted to tear everything and anything that moved, including the person in front of her… even if he was extremely important to her.

Mo Linyuan’s handsome face was tense. He frowned as he said to Ye Mu,

“Come to my side…”

Ye Mu remained motionless. He walked towards her, but as soon as he took a step forward, Ye Mu took one step back. He responded by taking a bigger step forward and embracing her with his arms. In the next second, one of his hands was gripped by Ye Mu!

Mo Linyuan made a muffled noise. It would seem that she had broken his bones with her tight hold.

“…Don’t be afraid, I’m here now.”

He said calmly, while gently caressing Ye Mu’s shoulder with his other hand. In reaction, it appeared Ye Mu’s beastly instinct broke out and her shoulder tensed greatly!

Wen Feng and Zi Xu were deathly anxious! At a glance, it was evident Miss Ye had shown the early signs of insanity. Moreover, she has already seen blood, how could she continue to suppress her internal demons?

What about the Silent Monk? Didn’t he say he could help Miss Ye? Where did he go?!

Mo Linyuan could feel Ye Mu’s relentless struggle against herself. If she exploded, the people who were waiting for him in the mountain would all die. That was why he must have faith in her and give her strength.

“Little Mu’er, I trust you won’t harm me, isn’t that right?”

His low voice could only be heard by Ye Mu. He was not sure if he felt wrong, but Mo Linyuan noticed that the strength in Ye Mu’s tight grasp on his hand relaxed slightly.

Mo Linyuan let out a long sigh of relief. Currently, there was no one in the temple, the monks were held down on the ground, and all the imperial guards had withdrawn. There were no stimulations around to provoke her.

“Little Mu’er, I know you still have your rationality. Don’t worry, I’m here now. Let me take care of the rest…”

As he said this, he seamlessly took this dangerously explosive person into his embrace. Right then, if Ye Mu hadn’t still had her meager hold on her sanity, she would have already stabbed her hand into Mo Linyuan’s stomach, her other hand piercing through his chest!

Meanwhile, Mo Linyuan knew Ye Mu still had a subconscious mind, as she held his life and wellbeing in her hands. Nevertheless, his body still remained relax, as he tone became every more gentle,

“Let us head home, how does that sound? As for this place, we will never return here again.”

His hand continued to stroke her. After a long time, the trembling Ye Mu slowly relaxed even further.

“I-I… can’t find… the Silent Monk…”

Ye Mu’s muted voice sounded aggrieved. Even though her horrific expression right then didn’t show any signs of grievance, Mo Linyan was still distressed by her words.

“Then don’t look for him anymore. Even if you can’t find him, you still have me…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607 20 10
Y/n is a teenage girl with no friends her family abandoned her when she was Little and she lives with her grandma her life in school was hell to her...
1M 29.6K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
1M 32.8K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
395K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...