Mad Love {E. Bridgerton}

By carvoqueen

~Made me say, You know what I like, like, like, like~ ~ I'm alright on my own, But with you I'm in the zone~ ... More

Aesthetic
Music
Graphics
Prologue
I. Silent as a cat
II. Annoying, Prudes, Ugly, Devilish?
III. Brainless Brooding Mare
IV. Emerald Women
V. Blue Velvet
VI. Nuclear
VII. Mad Women
VIII. Flickering Flames
IX. Rotten Feathers
XI. Emerald Lovers
XII. Lucid Night
XIII. Hearts and Flowers
IXV. Promising Threats
XV. Dove White
XVI. I do.... Not
XVII. Heavens falling
XVIII. Forever and Always
IXX. Runaway Arters
XX. Accidental Space
XXI. Heavy wears the Crowns
XXII. Queen of Love

X. Bridgerton Challenges

2.4K 107 9
By carvoqueen

"Eloise, did you kidnap a baby?"
{_👑_}

Charlotte walks into the Bridgerton home, her brother arriving later than her but she wanted to make sure her uncle got some proper breakfast with someone.

It made her feel like a child again as her uncle rants about the stars, telling her facts about them as he did when she was a child.

"Arlo!" Eloise voices the it most separate as she is holding a baby like it at the plague.

"Eloise, did you kidnap a baby?" Charlotte asks, not noticing the eldest Bridgerton daughter in the room.

Charlotte quickly grabs the babe from Eloise a sit copes at her, tugging her curly hair.

"Ha! Funny. You know if you weren't the crowned princess, you could be a jester!" Eloise fakes laughs causing Charlotte to pout, holding the babe closer as she plays with his hair.

"Aren't jesters ugly?" Francisa speaks up making Charlotte furrow her eyebrows. "I'm not ugly. I'm the prettiest princess in the world." Charlotte baby talks to the baby's he is holding. Giggling along with him as he grabs her face with his small hands.

"No but seriously. Who's baby is this? Because if I have to pay someone to get you out of trouble I need to know ahead of time." Charlotte asks her dead serious.

The Bridgeton start laughing as Eloise gives her an offended look. "He's mine, don't worry. Eloise didn't kidnap him." The red head Bridgerton speaks up making Charlotte sigh.

"You think I would kidnap a baby?" Eloise asks making Charlotte look away from her and walk towards Daphne.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte." Charlotte introduces herself as she hands over the babe. "I'm up Daphne." The mother smiles at her.

"You have a cute baby." Charlotte compliments, feeling a bit awkward. Charlotte then removers why she is here.

"Brother, Eli, care to explain why Henry came barging into my room. Telling me that if I do not get here by a certain time then not only I'm a whore." She glares at her brother who chuckles and then glares at Eloise "and that you will burn my book collection." Charlotte glares at the two, hands on her hips.

"Well maybe you should have woken up earlier." Arthur chuckles, moving next to Elodia as they high five. "I hope you choke on a cucumber." Charlotte glares at Arthur, her words having double meaning.

"And if you touch my books I'm burning all of your Whistledown issues." Charlotte threatens Eloise making her flare back at her.

"Now, what is so important that you both must threaten me." Charlotte asks them, pushing her brother off the couch to take her spot next to Eloise.

"We are having a family game day. Kate and Edwina are to join us." Her brother tells her, making Charlotte raise an eyebrow as the family ventured off to their own conversation.

"That shall be interesting." Charlotte voices, furrowing her eyebrows before turning to her lover. "Wanna make a bet?"

Charlotte knew Elodia was just as competitive as her, so she couldn't deny the offer. "I will bet Anthony with Kate at the end." Charlotte says making Eloise raise her eyebrows.

"Fine then I say he takes to Edwina. To seal it, he has to either kiss Kate or Edwina at the wedding." Eloise adds, before looking at Charlotte with skepticism. "I thought you gave Anthony Nuclear for Edwina?" Eloise asks him.

"I did but it doesn't mean he won't get with Late. Much like us, they enjoy the competitiveness, watch them today, I'll prove you right." Charlotte explains to her making Eloise him, thinking about it.

______________________________

The twins along with the Bridgerton family walk outside the home. Greeting the other guests.

"Now, the only reason to endure such a journery. To see my great god-son" Lady Danbury exits the carriage first, greeting Violet and baby Auggie.

She smiles at the baby with pure delight. Taking him from Violet.

Charlotte and Arthur pout playfully at her making her wave off the twins. Both of them laughing at her reaction.

"Well it is a joy to se duo has well, Lady Danbury." Daphne's speaks up with a smirk making the old women chuckle. "Oh, your Grace."

"Lady Mary." Violet greets the Sharma's mother. Charlotte keeps herself busy next to Arthur, and Benedict as Eloise talks with Colin.

"So, if y'all are gonna play hide the cucumber please making sure I'm not home." Charlotte whispers, an innocent smile on her face.

Both men stutter, eyes widening. "Allí-" Arthur caught making her shake her head. "If me and Eloise can be respectful so can you." She lectures them, horrid nightmares from when Arthur snuck Benedict into the castle early in the morning.

"Wait Eloise- she- what?" Benedict stutters, his mouth open in shock as Charlotte walks towards her lover. Charlotte taps Eloise on her back, motioning to Anthony and Kate.

Both women watch them carefully, not being able to hear them but knew from actions. Watching as Kate wears a smirk as her dog barks at the Viscount.

They watch as Anthony steps closer to her, cocky, matching Kate. They watch as Daphne walk over to them, they could hear Daphne voice. "You must be miss Edwina." Both correct her as Charlotte laughs, while Eloise furrows her eyebrows.

"That sounds like me winning." Charlotte brags to the you get girl. "It's not too fed yet. We still have until the wedding." Eloise replies as Violet leads them into the house.

The family ton distracted or they would have noticed Charlotte and Eloise linking pinkies.

______________________________

"Let us toss a coin." Colin suggests as they stood in-front of the mallets.

"Last year, we promised to let the youngest pick first." Eloise counters, while Charlotte stood behind her, Arthur next to Benedict after all, they are best friends so it is not suspicious.

"We picked based on alphabetical order." Anthony tells them, a hand in his hip. "That's the precedent"

"Everyone, please, now." Daphne gains their attention. "The only fair thing to do is let our invited guests choose their mallets and strike first." Daphne motions to the Sharma sisters and the Royal Twins.

"Please, take your pick, Miss Edwina." Anthony offers. Edwina gives him an awkward polite smile and gets her mallet of choosing, a light blue one.

Benedict winces, indicating it was always his pick. Kate chooses after Edwina, an all black one. Which is Anthony's.

"The mallet of death." Eloise comments. "Would you look at that, brother." Benedict teases his oldest brother.

"Is this yours?" Kate asks, no intention of giving him it. "Not at all. You're welcome to it." Anthony swallows his pride, mumbling.

"You threatened to beat me the last time I touched-" Colin recalls but Anthony cut him off. "You exaggerate."

"Are you the superstitious sort? I know some men cannot perform without their familiar tools. Like a child with a blanket." Kate smirks at him, making Anthony grow annoyed but Charlotte could see that they both loved the competition eachother provided.

The family laughs while Charlotte snorts, smirking victoriously at Eloise. "I can play perfectly well with any mallet. I wish you the best of luck." Anthony congers, looking at his siblings laughing.

Next both Charlotte and Arthur go next, both grabbing the same purple mallet, but Charlotte flicks his wrist making him back off. "Whore." He mumbles as he picks up the white one. "Slut." She smirks back, seining the mallet slightly as she walks past him.

As the twins go next to Kate and Edwina, all the siblings dove for the mallets, leaving Anthony with the small pink one as he was too distracted with looking at Kate to get first pick.

Kate hits the ball, making it through the small goal, leaving Charlotte to go next. The princess hits the ball, making it through as she smirks at her twin, both competitive.

He goes next but misses the goal by inches. "I do say brother, if you are as good at this game as you are chess, then you a gonna lose terribly." Charlotte teases her younger brother making him huff back. "Whore."

She smirks, knowing she is already under his skin. "Slut."

They continue to play, Charlotte being competir with Eloise and Arthur, expect with Eloise she would get her a hot and bothered a bit so she would miss while she trash talked her brother.

The watch as Anthony tries to hit in his ball. "Take a shot!" Eloise tells her brother, bored with him over playing it. "You can't talk." Charlotte teases her.

"I've only miss because you play dirty." Eloise fired back, stepping towards the Princess, arms hanging on her mallet as it was behind her head.

"Do I? Or do you suck at concentrating." Charlotte raises an eyebrow, not backing down. Unknown to the pair, Violet and Lady Danbury's eyes were staring at them, seeming trying to figure out their dynamic.

Anthony hits ball ball, going far away from the goal and bouncing of a statue. "Ha! Rather unfortunate." Eloise teases her eldest brother.

Kate takes her shot, making it as she prances around, smiling in victory at Anthony.

Charlotte leans over Eloise shoulder. "And that's why they are in love. Kate challenges him and form what I can tell, you Bridgertons love challenges." Charlotte whispers to her, making Eloise furrow her eyebrows, staring down Anthony and Kate.

"For once, you might be right." Eloise looks over her shoulder, seeing Charlotte smirk back at her.

"You don't think?" Violet Bridgerton whispers to her old friend. "Charlotte is a lot like you Bridgertons. She needs a challenge and Eloise provided that." Lady Danbury tells her.

"But surely they aren't-" Violet watches them. Charlotte making a comment which makes Eloise laugh, Violet's eyes widening.

"Seems our Princess has fallen in love with our dear Eloise. And it seems Eloise returns it." Lady Danbury points out.

"But they would not last in society." Violet points out but Lady Danbury chuckles. "Charlotte does whatever she wants. She is a lot like her uncle and aunt. She has no care for Society's standers, she only cares for those she loves. Believe it or not Eloise could not have found a better match." Lady Danbury tells her, watching as Eloise walks away, Charlotte on her heel instantly.

"It seems you are right." Violet hums, eyeing her kids. God did they cause a lot of mayhem.

______________________________

Four updates?? Look at me go.
Goodnight lovelies. Don't forget to comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 153 5
~ It's what you do It's what you see I know if I'm haunting you, you must be haunting me ~ ~ My haunted lungs Ghost in the sheets I know if I'm haunt...
211K 5.4K 23
Kathryn Bishop had a great life. She grew up with loving and supportive parents and a younger sister who she got along with. Mr and Mrs. Bishop were...
105K 6.6K 44
Completed ✨👸🏼 Born to the fairy elite, the royal line, next in line to take the crown, a queen to be announced on her next birthday, with her royal...
29K 885 14
The Duke and Duchess of Kent and Strathearn, Charlotte and Benedict Bridgerton, find themselves on the brink of new adventures as they confront the c...