Possessive and Mine?

By MeMyselfAndI123

Cassie Sims has gone through a lot in her seventeen years. After the death of her father, her mother's mate... More

Chapter 1-Comfort
Chapter 2-Packing and Depression
Chapter 3-Hospitals, Tears, Apologies, and NEEDLES
Chapter 4-Moving, Tree Diving, and... Oh Crap
Chapter 6-Meeting the Alpha and... Frolic
Chapter 7-My Perverted Yet Sweet and Smexy Mate
Chapter 8- Rogues and More Tears
Chapter 9-My Mate, Heart, and Soul
Chapter 10-She's Running and He's Following
Chapter 11-Damn Rogues
Chapter 12-Harsh and Unkown
Chapter 13- Unexpected
Chapter 14- Home
Chapter 15- Planning
Chapter 16- Taken
Chapter 17- Him
Chapter 18- Husband?!
Chapter 19- In the Dark
Chapter 20- Reunited
Chapter 21- Long Ride
Chapter 22- Damien's POV
Chapter 23- Sneaky Mate
For All of You Who Have Asked...
Chapter 24- Memories
Chapter 25- On the Plane
Chapter 26- Arrival
Chapter 27- The Warehouse
Chapter 28- This Bitch is Gonna Die
Chapter 29- Luna
Chapter 30- Guilt
Chapter 31- Mated
Chapter 32- Peaceful
Chapter 33- Misery
Long Time No See, Huh?
Epilogue

Chapter 5-New People and More Depression

69.3K 1.3K 187
By MeMyselfAndI123

Pic of Isabelle's room ------>

Cassie’s POV

                “I don’t know. She was just telling me why she was here and she started to look a little pale. Then she just collapsed and passed out.” I heard a voice telling someone. A few more murmured comments were passed back and forth before a door opened and closed, footsteps fading away down what I assume is a hallway.

                You know, I have a feeling that this isn’t going to be the last time I wake up and have absolutely no clue where the hell I am. And guess what? Just to make the suspense and awesomeness of this situation even better, I have a pounding headache! Yay! Note the sarcasm. -.-

Groaning, I rolled over and sat up, my hair sticking up in every direction possible. How it manages to stick straight up I’ll never know. This is why I don’t cut my hair short. Also, my hair just looks horrible when it’s short and I prefer it at least past my shoulders. Right now it’s about down to my waist.

See? How the hell does it manage to stick straight up when it’s that long?! That’s just another thing on the list of strange things that are wrong with me. Lifting my heavy lids, I stretched. Might as well feel a little bit more comfortable before I figure out what strange dimension I’ve managed to find myself in this time. Seriously, I’ve woken up in a box, floating down a river, married to a pineapple.

                Just, please take a moment and imagine that………… Have you imagined it? Good. No I am not random; you just can’t think as fast as me! Ohhh buurn! Hehe… not really; I’m kidding. Seriously, don’t take that so hard, geez. Ah now look what you did! You got snot and tears all over my shirt!... Kidding! Geez…

                “Hi honey; how are you feeling?” A kind voice asked me from a few feet away. I jumped and scrambled back on the bed, my eyes wide.

                The lady looked to be in her early thirties with light brown hair tied up in a bun, kind of pale, warm brown eyes, and a nice smile. She was slender and very pretty. I really doubt it but she could actually be over a hundred years old! Yeah, we stop aging when we’re in our late twenties to early thirties.

                Cuz’ I wanna be, foreeever young! Do you really want to live forever, forever, for-e-ver young? (song on the side) Hell yes! And I will. Oh yeah; awesomeness! She stared at me; waiting for an answer as I sat there, absorbed in my extremely strange, weird, random, totally awesome thoughts. I finally broke out of whatever crazy daze I was in and focused on her, backing up again slightly.

                “Um… w-where am I?” I stammered, suddenly really scared. Where am I? Who is this lady? Why am I here? What are they- Ohhh yeeeeah! I remember now! *face palm.* my blonde self decided to go on a run, alone, and stupidly ran into another pack’s territory. No offense to blondes. Then I met the cute beta, Jeremy, and when I was explaining why I was there I fainted! Oh, silly me! Obviously I would faint in the middle of a kind of life-threatening situation with the annoyed and probably kinda pissed beta of a stranger pack!

                Nice job, Cassie! Guess who’s getting the dumbest move in the entire universe award? *Holds up trophy while the audience claps and cheers.* ‘Oh thank you so much everyone for all your support and for giving me this award! It really means so much to me! *Flicks away tear.* ‘Thank you!’ Yep, that’s what’s going to happen. Exactly what you just read.

                “You’re in the Dark Moon pack house.” My eyes widened. This is the strongest pack in the United States… “I’m the pack doctor. Jeremy brought you in here and told me that you fainted when he found you on the territory. My name is Hanna.” She smiled warmly and I tried to smile back but it probably looked more like a grimace than anything else. “The Alpha is away right now so you’ll have to stay here until he gets back. He’ll be back at two in the afternoon on Saturday.” I shook my head.

                “No… do I have to stay here? I’m so sorry I came onto the land; it was an honest mistake! If we had known that there was a pack here we would have met with the Alpha before we moved in. Our house is just about a ten minute run in wolf form from here. We thought that the land was unclaimed. Can I just go back home, please? I’m begging you. My mom and brother will be so worried and…” I trailed off, choking back a sob as she shook her head, sorrow in her eyes.

                “I’m sorry, sweetie, I really am. If I could let you go home I would but that’s the Alpha’s decision.” I bit my lip, refusing to let any tears fall, especially in front of a stranger, no matter how nice she seems. Nodding slowly, I leaned back against the headboard, my face blank. She gave me a glass of water and left the room, telling me to try to drink all of it.

                As soon as she left I put the glass down and curled up in a ball, face in my hands as I let the tears flow silently down my cheeks. I have to get out of here, with or without their permission. But the only thing holding me back is that they could track me down and then mom and David will be in trouble too.

                It was quiet for a while and I hoped that they would leave me alone for the rest of the time that I’m here. That hope quickly vanished when my door opened and I instantly started swiping tears from my cheeks and eyes, sniffling slightly. A girl that looks about my age walked in and smiled at me. She’s really pretty. Geez, is everyone in this pack models or something?

               Just kidding. All werewolves have a natural beauty; the females are slender and lean but strong and usually faster and the males are tall, dominant, and built with muscle. Human and some werewolf girls swoon for the guys and guys drool over the females. That’s just the way it is and we’ve all learned to deal with it. There are some though that are players and will get with almost any girl, or guys if they’re a girl, that throws herself at him.

                I’m one of the girls who aren’t looking for her mate and to fall in love. Sure, I wish that I could have a happily ever after with the one that I’m meant to be with but that can’t happen. I can’t let it. He’ll just get hurt and I couldn’t live with myself knowing that I caused the one that’s meant for me so much pain. The girl bounced over to where I’m sitting, plopping down and staring at me with big, happy eyes.

                “Hi! My name’s Isabelle; what’s yours?” Hmm, her name is kind of close to Annabelle’s. I scooted away from her slightly before answering.

                “Um, Cassie.” Her grin widened and she lunged forward, pulling me into a tight hug. I hesitated for a moment before hugging her back timidly. She seems nice enough and I don’t want to be rude. When she pulled back her grinned widened, if that’s possible.

                “That’s a pretty name. Come on; I can give you a tour of the house if you want!” I thought about it for a moment.

                “Uh, thanks, but I really don’t want to do much of anything right now other than go home but apparently I can’t do that…” I trailed off and looked away from her, not wanting her to see me at my weak point. She was silent for a little while and just as I was about to apologize again, a pair of arms wrapped around me gently, hugging me tightly for comfort. I wanted so badly to turn and cry into her shoulder, to let her comfort me. If I was at home all I would have to do is go down the hall and into David’s room.

                “You can cry you know. Let it all out.” I bit my lip until I couldn’t hold it back anymore, flinging my arms around her and pressing my face into her shoulder, letting all of the built up sobs escape. She didn’t say anything, just rubbed my back soothingly. After a while I finally calmed down and pulled back, wiping the remaining tears away.

                “Sorry,” I murmured. She smiled reassuringly.

                “It’s ok. You needed to get all that out of your system. It’s not good to bottle it up like that.” I nodded in agreement and smiled softly in thanks. We sat there for a minute before another smile lit her face and she started bouncing in excitement.

                “Well, you said you didn’t want to tour the house today but I know something fun that we can do.” I only hesitated for a second before answering her slowly.

                “Alright… what is it?”

                “You’ll see. Come on; follow me!” She stood up and went to the door, opening it and waiting for me to get up. I got to my feet and walked after her, following her down the long hallway into another one, this one filled with rooms as well but not as many. I’m assuming I was in a guest room. We stopped at one of the doors and she opened it, stepping inside and motioning for me to do the same. I did and my mouth almost dropped at what I saw. (Pic on the side; minus the bathtub because that’s weird to have that in the bedroom :/ )

                She skipped over to the big flat screen mounted on the wall and picked up a remote, turning it on. Then she grabbed two plastic guitars and turned to me, grinning.

                “Ready to play some Guitar Hero?” I let a small grin appear on my face and walked over, taking one of the guitars.

                “Well crap!” I looked over at Isabelle and snorted, holding back a laugh when I saw her sitting on the floor, pouting. She was doing really good at first but for the last three songs she’s been messing up. I guess she finally gave up. She shouldn’t feel bad though. On expert she can get almost every note and she plays a lot better than me.

                Sticking her tongue out at me, she rolled over onto her stomach and pressed her face into the plushy bean bag that she’s laying on. I flopped down on the other one and she grabbed the remote, turning off the TV without even lifting her face from the beanbag. I raised an eyebrow and then shook my head. It was quiet for a while and just when I was starting to think about mom and David she snapped her head up to look at me, jumping to her feet and pulling me up with her. Geez, she’s strong… And where the hell is she taking me now?!

                I stumbled along behind her as she drug me through the house and I couldn’t even get a good look at anything before she was dragging me down another hall. Finally, she stopped when we reached what I think is the living room. There are three comfy-looking grey couches, a huge flat screen mounted on the wall, fluffy white carpet, and light aqua-colored walls.

                There were three guys sitting on the couch and when they saw me they tensed, giving me hard looks. I don’t blame them. I’m some stranger standing in their living room. I wonder if Jeremy told the pack about me being here yet?... Well obviously he didn’t because if he did then they wouldn’t be acting like I’m a rogue and moving forward like they’re about to rip my head off- wait, what?! I stumbled back, my eyes widening in fear and holding my hands up in surrender.

                “Guys! Stop scaring her! Jeremy found her on the territory and she has to stay here until Damien gets back. Do you honestly think that if she was dangerous I would be dragging her in here with me?” They all gave her a look and she flipped them the bird. “Okay, that was one time! Stop bringing it up!” For some reason when she said Damien my wolf yipped happily. Is he the Alpha?

                Just then another guy walked in and his eyes roamed the room before landing on us. He strode over, his gaze fixed on Isabelle. Then he pulled her into his arms and kissed her, causing me to look away blushing and the other guys to groan.

                “Get a room you two!” One of them said. He has straight brown hair that hangs in his deep brown eyes. The guy sitting to his left has light, curly brown hair and green eyes. The last one has dirty blonde hair and baby blue eyes. The guy who I’m guessing is Isabelle’s mate has kind of short brown hair and hazel eyes. They’re all fit and tall; like I said earlier.

                The couple finally pulled apart and Isabelle smiled adoringly up at him before turning to me, one of his arms still around her waist.

                “This is my mate, Trevor. Trevor, this is Cassie.” He nodded and smiled at me.

                “Yeah, Jeremy told me about her.” I blushed slightly and looked at my feet until Isabelle grabbed my arm and introduced me to the other three, telling me their names.

                “This is Kevin,” he’s the one that told them to get a room. He grinned at her and she slapped his head before continuing. “Liam,” the dirty blonde one, “and Shane.” That’s the guy with curly brown hair. I waved shyly at them and they apologized for their reaction earlier.

                “It’s fine,” I assured them, waving my hand to show that it’s no big deal. They were watching a football game so naturally when we sat down on the other couches I just stared blankly at the screen. As you can probably tell from what I said earlier about David liking football, this is something that I do a lot. I don’t really mind it.

                I jumped, startled, when Isabelle and the rest of them leaped up, cheering and highfiving each other. Alirght… I’m guessing that their team won… They calmed down and sat down again, changing the channel to something else. Jeremy walked in and plopped down on the couch next to me, flashing his dimples as he smiled at me.

                “Hey Cassie. Did Hanna tell you when Damien’s coming back?” I nodded. Again with Anna, my nickname for Annabelle, jumping around happily. Why is she doing that? He smiled again and settled back into the couch, stretching his long legs out in front of him. I’m curled up against the arm of the couch with my feet tucked under me. I’m still really tense and worried but on the outside I looked relaxed and calm.

                About ten minutes passed and then Isabelle jumped up, kissing Trevor again. Then she walked toward the door, his eyes following her the whole time. Turning around, she gestured for me to follow her. I stood up and rushed after her, feeling really self-conscious when I felt eyes on me as I left.

               I finally made it out of the room and through the door that leads into the kitchen, which is big and clean, just like the rest of the house. It’s not too clean and not too messy. There are enough dishes in the sink to make it look like people live here but not enough to seem sloppy. Something just occurred to me. I looked at the stove and saw that it’s nine in the morning.

                Oh my gosh. I was unconscious for that long? I’ve been awake for almost two hours so I was out of it for seven hours. My eyes widened slightly and I frowned deeply. Mom and David are probably freaking out, thinking that I ran away and god knows what else. I feel so bad. I should have just stayed home and all of this wouldn’t have happened; they wouldn’t be freaking out and I wouldn’t be stuck here until the Alpha gets back! I’m so stupid.

                Coming back to the present, I saw Isabelle getting out a bag of cereal. She opened another cabinet that had bowls and turned to me, raising her eyebrows.

                “You want a bowl?”

                “Sure. I can make it; you don’t have to.” She nodded and smiled, grabbing two bowls and handing me one. We sat down at the table as we ate, talking about random things. Well, she did most of the talking and I just listened. Like I said, I don’t really talk to anyone other than Mom and David unless I have to. I am starting to be more comfortable around Isabelle now though…

                We finished our cereal and put the bowls in the sink. I kept insisting that I could wash them but Isabelle said it was fine and then dragged me out of the kitchen before I could argue further. Hmm, I wonder where she’s dragging me now? I didn’t really pay attention to where we were going, just following her as I was absorbed in my thoughts once again.

                It’s already Thursday so I have the rest of today, tomorrow, and until two on Saturday that I have to stay here. Dammit! Mom and David are going to be so worried! Then I got an idea.

                “Um… Isabelle?” She kept walking but still answered me.

                “Hm?”

                “Well… I know I can’t leave but I was wondering if I could call my mom and brother. They’re probably freaking out and Hanna said that I have to stay here until Saturday when the Alpha gets back and I don’t want them to be freaked out and not knowing where I am the whole time,” I rambled. She paused and turned to face me, her face thoughtful. She pursed her lips.

                “I don’t know… but there’s no hurt in asking right?” I grinned happily and leaped forward, surprising myself and her when I wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug.

                “Thank you!” she smiled and hugged me back before we turned around and headed back in the direction of the living room where Jeremy is. When we walked back into the room they all looked up, raising their eyebrows when they saw us. It was actually kind of creepy.

                “Did you miss us that much?” Kevin asked, smirking. Isabelle rolled her eyes and flipped him the bird, turning to face Jeremy and motioning for him to follow us. He looked kind of confused but stood up and walked over, following us out into the hallway.

                “Yeah? Do you two need something or...?” He asked.

                “Cassie was wondering if she could call her mom and brother to tell them where she’s at and what happened.” Jeremy looked between us, his gaze shifting back and forth from me to her as he thought about it.

                “I don’t think Damien will let her but I can call him.” Again with Annabelle just suddenly getting really happy and excited when she hears his name. I really need to ask her what that’s about. I nodded eagerly. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number, putting the phone to his ear as it rang. He motioned for us to wait and turned, going down the hall and into another room.

                I stood there, biting my nails as we waited for him to come back. He came back around the corner and I looked at him hopefully, only to have my heart drop when he shook his head, his eyes filled with sadness and regret.

                “I’m really sorry, Cassie. He said that until he meets you, you can’t call anyone. Before you get too mad at him, think of it this way. I seriously doubt this, but for all we know you could be trying to call your pack to come and attack us or something; you could be a spy. We don’t know anything about you.” I nodded my head, understanding, but felt tears brimming in my eyes.

                I understand what he’s saying but I’m really disappointed, confused, mad at myself, and just… exhausted. It seems like all of the stress and everything else from the past two days is just now getting to me. He came in for a hug; it would have surprised me but right now I can’t feel anything other than exhaustion. I just want to go to sleep. I hugged him back loosely until he stepped away and gave me one last sad look before walking down the hall and out of our sight.

                Isabelle took my hand and squeezed it gently, sending me a sad smile. She led me back to ‘my room.’ The walk back was silent until we made it to the room. Saying a quiet goodbye, she gave me one last hug and then left, sensing that I just wanted to be alone.

                I found clothes in the closet and the dresser. Someone must have put them in here for me when I was with Isabelle. I got a pair of sweats and a big t-shirt, going into the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water normally would have relaxed my muscles and calmed me down a little but today it had almost no effect at all. Stepping out of the shower, I mechanically pulled the clothes on and put my dirty clothes in the hamper.

                Curling up under the covers, I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and plz tell me what you think! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 19.1K 39
Tomorrow is the day Abby's twin brother Aiden finds his mate. Abby has always been jealous of her brother because of his wolf genes. He's the school'...
1.4M 43.9K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
110K 4.1K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
1M 42.5K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...